Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Illinois' dem governor specified Illinois gun stores stay open as "essential".  Wow, Alabama.  Don't let shitty Illinois make you look bad, and quit making Illinois look good.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:13:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol Alabama. The joke of the Confederacy.

It’s practically raccoon city in Georgia and I can still get some ammo
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your over 25, and have not bought or obtained a gun these past few years = TOO BAD.  Just say Kumbaya to the thieves and say, "Can't we all just get along."

Seen several those at the lost gun range these past few days.  Too bad to the civilized people.
View Quote

TPNI. I don't get it. I haven't been in a gun store in over 6 months. I have more than enough if the shit hits the fan. If  it is essential to you right now, you fucked up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Illinois' dem governor specified Illinois gun stores stay open as "essential".  Wow, Alabama.  Don't let shitty Illinois make you look bad, and quit making Illinois look good.
View Quote

Jefferson County has turned into a Liberal Democrat H*(( S&$! hole.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So first I think its BS...on the other hand I bet its more liberal types that will be impacted by this as they seem to have suddenly decided guns aren't so bad now.  Kind of like the no atheists in a foxhole type deal...
View Quote

That's what I am thinking. Who the hell do I know who does not have guns or ammo?  People who believe no one should have guns or ammo, and that is who will be affected the most.  Looks like they changed thier minds about the importance of guns a little too late.

FWIW is just got an email from a local shop saying they were closing due to being out of product, and would reopen when they get in a new shipment.

At least in my AO it's not the government but it won't surprise me if Nashville and Memphis are the first to do this in the state since those are Liberal strongholods.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 2:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#8]
When Illinois is leaving them open and Alabama is closing them we live in an upside down world. I went in Simmons Friday and they were following the rules. If someone purchased a gun they asked that they go back to their vehicle or outside and they would call them when the approval came through. There were two employees at the front ensuring that only the legal number of people were inside at one time. They were busy, but they stay that way on Friday anyway. People were "social distancing" and everyone was cordial and professional.

My family and I have been dealing with the Simmons for half of a century. The ones in the family that I deal with fairly often are great people and I pray that they recover from this lunacy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 2:56:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm guessing long lines of people and packed shoulder to shoulder inside the building?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but why?  

I'm guessing long lines of people and packed shoulder to shoulder inside the building?

This is clearly not constitutional, but when I passed BPW in Trussville twice last week the parking was spilling out to it's neighbors.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why not a pick-a-number ticket, and 10 customers in the store at a time? Wait in your car till your number's up?
View Quote

Rifle gear in plano is doing this
Link Posted: 3/24/2020 12:52:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 8:11:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Some places (cough, cough, Kansas City) like to make their health department people look like police with LE style badges hanging around their necks even though they have zero law enforcement authority.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Capture_JPG-1329439.JPG
View Quote
Have you seen the National Public Health Service? Some of these folks have oversight of someof our work areas through CMS/ medicaid and they show up in a uniform with more ribbons than a Navy SEAL with multiple combat tours... yes, i realize some of them jumped from Army/ Navy medical service to PHS but its rediculous...

Link Posted: 3/27/2020 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I’m curios what the back story is. They changed positions for a reason.

I’m guessing the city/county general counsel said something to the effect of “we gonna get sued and we gonna lose!”
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I’m guessing the city/county general counsel said something to the effect of “we gonna get sued and we gonna lose!”
View Quote

More like somebody reminding them it's freaking 'Bama not New Jersey...
Link Posted: 3/27/2020 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm gonna go with this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top