BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:40:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She’s a whiter version of Michelle Obama.  Same trash.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 8:14:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Harry could have had any poon literally in the world, but instead he winds up with that skank. It doesn't make any sense.
View Quote

Little Pee pee?
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 9:14:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Basil Brush was funny, I guess you have to be a boomer to get the reference
View Quote

Once I googled it, it was funny.  Yea a Brit TV watcher would know it, like sesame street characters here.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She probably does ass to mouth.
View Quote
Not anymore lol. The second the ring went on the finger she put a stop to that.

He's just an idiot, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who the fuck is "they", everyone adored her.
View Quote

The Windsors, the BBC, the tabloids.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I love this one....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:41:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She is married to the king.  They kinda have to.
View Quote

True enough, the hardly-concealed history of being a side-piece notwithstanding.

Of course, there's a fine and long tradition of that among the Royals.

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Hard to look it up. This is what she's about.

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by unstable emotions, a distorted self-image and an overwhelming desire to be noticed. People with HPD often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.

She thrives on negative attention. She's all about chaos. If things are going well she has to sabotage everything around her. She can't handle being normal.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why does anyone, including the media, even give those two attention whores the time of day?
They obviously want the limelight. STOP paying attention to them!
Refuse to cover their meaningless existence. They do not matter one iota.
Stop feeding the troll and ignore them. That's their worst fear.
View Quote
The media makes money off of newspapers and clicks. The British tabloids love royal drama.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#11]
May look like a tempest in a tea cup here, but this is causing a furor in the UK. The funny part is most of the woke crowd thought that was an actual attempt at an apology, and "IT DID NOT GO FAR ENOUGH!". When it gets pointed out to them, over and over, that it's Jeremy doing another "Oh dear. Anyway..." comment they don't take it well.

They're calling for him to be charged with some statute that makes encouraging harassment illegal, and punishable by jail time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Decaf would still be an improvement over that faggot tea bullshit that 'royalty' prefers. A war was fought and won because their monarchy was bullshit. It still is. If the royals don't like their kids choices in wives, try raising kids differently. It isn't Megans fault that some unemployed ginger threw away his upbringing to chase her tail. She was Harrys ticket out, and he took it.  Maybe the media should focus on why the British taxpayers subsidize pedophiles? I don't think Megan did this for fame and fortune. She had a successful hollywood career before she ever met her bum husband. Sure, he has a pedigree, but lets be real honest, she wears the pants and everyone knows it.

The royals problem is their own mental illness, and that they believe they ought to live as they do. Who the fuck do they think they are? What do they produce, besides drama and monetary cost? They are greedy, selfish, egomaniacs whose time was over hundreds of years ago. Turn the castle into a museum and charge admission...maybe the proceeds will begin to pay back for the stolen taxes that have supplanted these fools for generations.  

Anyone taking sides with the royal family can renounce their citizenship and go be a subject of the crown. Have fun with that.
View Quote

Can we just sit back and enjoy the situation as an example of "this is what happens when assholes collide"?  
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 6:03:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Poor Simp Harry will never be king and she will never been a queen.  

Having said that, the royals can all go get bent for good measure.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif
View Quote

Fuck 'em all...
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#15]
He had it removed. Too bad he caved, it’s not like he can take the words back. Not that he should…
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 12:54:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He had it removed. Too bad he caved, it’s not like he can take the words back. Not that he should…
View Quote

Sure enough, it's gone.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh boy.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:03:31 PM EDT
[#18]
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeremy-clarkson-meghan-markle-column/

I still don't understand how you guys think she's ugly, but looking through BOTD it's clear there are a lot of people here with... um... "differing" tastes in what constitutes hot.

Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:13:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Pretty sure if you had the cash you could have ripped into her too before she married, again.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Why does anyone give a shit about the royals?  I just don't get it.

give a stipend to any of them over 60.  Tell the rest to get a job, and kick them out of the castles and put them in a flat in London or some such.

There is only one Royal in my world, his name is Jesus.  And no one else is worthy of the title.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:15:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeremy-clarkson-meghan-markle-column/

I still don't understand how you guys think she's ugly, but looking through BOTD it's clear there are a lot of people here with... um... "differing" tastes in what constitutes hot.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/goodhousekeeping/assets/18/10/1520625898-meghan-markle-deal-or-no-deal.jpg
View Quote

That’s one jacked up implant stuffed into a flappy little aboriginal tit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#22]
Kardashian wannabe's with delusions of a political office.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That’s one jacked up implant stuffed into a flappy aboriginal tit.
View Quote

Like that can't be fixed?

Plus, I don't give a shit about her tits. They'd be facing the mattress until I was done with her anyways
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:42:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Decaf would still be an improvement over that faggot tea bullshit that 'royalty' prefers. A war was fought and won because their monarchy was bullshit. It still is. If the royals don't like their kids choices in wives, try raising kids differently. It isn't Megans fault that some unemployed ginger threw away his upbringing to chase her tail. She was Harrys ticket out, and he took it.  Maybe the media should focus on why the British taxpayers subsidize pedophiles? I don't think Megan did this for fame and fortune. She had a successful hollywood career before she ever met her bum husband. Sure, he has a pedigree, but lets be real honest, she wears the pants and everyone knows it.

The royals problem is their own mental illness, and that they believe they ought to live as they do. Who the fuck do they think they are? What do they produce, besides drama and monetary cost? They are greedy, selfish, egomaniacs whose time was over hundreds of years ago. Turn the castle into a museum and charge admission...maybe the proceeds will begin to pay back for the stolen taxes that have supplanted these fools for generations.  

Anyone taking sides with the royal family can renounce their citizenship and go be a subject of the crown. Have fun with that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am only saying this because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

No, really.  The decaf thing might be a good idea for you.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:42:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
What's the reference?  I've never seen Game of Thrones.
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:53:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The queen mother in that show was forced to walk naked and barefoot from their central church to her castle as penance for fornication. The mob was encouraged to throw food and feces at her. A nun walked behind her ringing a bell and saying “Shame!”
Link Posted: 12/20/2022 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The queen mother in that show was forced to walk naked and barefoot from their central church to her castle as penance for fornication. The mob was encouraged to throw food and feces at her. A nun walked behind her ringing a bell and saying "Shame!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The queen mother in that show was forced to walk naked and barefoot from their central church to her castle as penance for fornication. The mob was encouraged to throw food and feces at her. A nun walked behind her ringing a bell and saying "Shame!"
Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 4:55:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He dated many pretty women.  The American skank is by far the ugliest, I have no idea what kind of spell she used on him.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/130/590x/Prince-Harry-and-his-ex-girlfriends-845435.jpg
View Quote

She's an actress.  Perhaps she acted like she had cancer, and the cure had to be orally extracted from the Royal Penis?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 4:56:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Army pilot marries whore, makes bad financial decisions.  

Tale as old as time.
View Quote

Tales From The Daleville Trailer Parks
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Once you go black?
View Quote

Your credit score drops 300 points?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They REALLY did his mother dirty.
View Quote

They did get her a "riding instructor (both kinds)" though ...
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They REALLY did his mother dirty.

Not everyone.  She was a dim-witted twit, in particular with her stance on land mines.  Of course, HER prescious adulterous ass didn't have to sit in a muddy frozen fox hole waiting for Kin-Jong-whoever's minions to head south.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top