Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

they write about not being possessions....to men. but deep down they know they are.
but they wear your clothes, wear a ring you bought them that shows they are attached to you.
I don't know what it is about them wearing your clothes. my hoodies are what my wife grabs, her's can be 2 ft away from mine, but she will grab mine.

2 ex girl friends, wife, her best friend for the last 35 years and even female family members have a tattoo that is associated to me.

View Quote

We need photo evidence of all of this
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good point. Some guys would give up everything to be with the 22 version, their money, their friends, their self-identity, their lives. Then it shape-shifts like some 400lb Alien and you’re stuck to it via a legal contract.
No thanks.
View Quote

Yup fuck that..
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wood knot pull out
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Come on, post a pic of YOU with a 15 year difference,  then we can judge.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Letting someone put her name on a product in return for royalties does not make her a fucking genius.  Athletes who can barely spell their own name do it all the time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chicken of the sea

Folks throw that around still. I stopped in a woman's accessory shop with the ex one time. They had a huge section of Jessica Simpson stuff. Apparently, her stuff is (or was) really popular. Quick google states her net worth is over 200 million. Does not sound too stupid to me.

Letting someone put her name on a product in return for royalties does not make her a fucking genius.  Athletes who can barely spell their own name do it all the time.

Knew a genius PhD. Probably had a 150 IQ and sacrificed most of his youth for his sheepskin. So smart he could not even converse with the average Joe or Jane. Last i heard, he was still living alone in his little apartment in the city. A 21 year old moron can cause a wreck with a construction company vehicle, but have enough sense to call 1-800-AMB-CHSR and win a multimillion dollar suit.  He's partying in Fiji. Who is smarter?
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#6]

She's only famous because she got that guy to write her one good album. Now she looks like she needs one of those wal mart powered carts.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't care, still want to see her tits.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
That was a tough 15 years. So many miles...
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Ouch!  Poor choices were made.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#10]
OP should be rewarded for the first pic and banned for posting that second pic.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
OP should be rewarded for the first pic and banned for posting that second pic.
View Quote

Feel free to buy me a discounted silver/gold membership...that will be both.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Never knew she was an alcoholic. I guess the booze and to many expansions and contractions of the bod killed her.

A couple of her back in the day

RIP Hot Jessica Simpson

" />
" />

While we are at it lets say RIP to Hot Jennifer Love Hewitt
Both her and Jessica owed it to their fans to have done at least topless photos when they were young and in their prime given both made a living off their cleavage. Of course the COC here prevents me from showing any of it.
" />
" />

This one did not kill herself with eating or booze, sadly it was one of the worst diseases, insane liberalism.
At least she did the right thing by going topless for her fans.
RIP Alyssa Milano
" />
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#14]
what a dog.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:33:18 PM EDT
[#15]

UH for some reason wood (plow) rather do the fat version.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OP your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Current year Jessica.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/196752/ewrfqwrf_jpg-2151382.JPG
View Quote

Stretch marks be like Tiger stripes
Here kitty kitty
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#17]
If she will have me, I’ll pound it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#18]
As Socrates said, "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

He also said “before you pack her, wrap your whacker”
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:07:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll still touch her butt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:15:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is why marriage is a sham... imagine getting married to the 22 year old version, and losing half of everything your own to the 37 year old version... fuck that
View Quote

This is one of the main reasons that I never got married. I can just keep trading up as I frolic along in life, enjoying the sweet, sweet nectar of youth.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Of all the things that cause bans these days, this should be one of them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:23:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Kelley Clarkson laughs at these bitches getting fat.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:29:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is an excuse used by fat women with kids and men who married a woman who got fat after she had kids.

Pregnancy does not make a woman fat.  Eating too much and doing too little makes a woman fat.  There are countless women who get a bump, have their baby, and return to their pre-pregnancy weight very quickly because they don't use "I had a baby" as an excuse to eat all the things and stop being active.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ya pregnancy will do that.

You carry a third child and see how much weight you gain.  

She is down to her fighting weight now.

This is an excuse used by fat women with kids and men who married a woman who got fat after she had kids.

Pregnancy does not make a woman fat.  Eating too much and doing too little makes a woman fat.  There are countless women who get a bump, have their baby, and return to their pre-pregnancy weight very quickly because they don't use "I had a baby" as an excuse to eat all the things and stop being active.

Yep. Fat people will use any excuse they can to justify their slovenly ways.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:31:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So you're telling me that people don't look the same at 37 as they did at 22 ?  
View Quote

There's no excuse for gaining weight.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#26]
My Wife can ALMOST fit in her jeans of her youth. 46 YEARS later and she's still mine. I'm a lucky guy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My Wife can ALMOST fit in her jeans of her youth. 46 YEARS later and she's still mine. I'm a lucky guy.
View Quote

Go on...
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Knew a genius PhD. Probably had a 150 IQ and sacrificed most of his youth for his sheepskin. So smart he could not even converse with the average Joe or Jane. Last i heard, he was still living alone in his little apartment in the city. A 21 year old moron can cause a wreck with a construction company vehicle, but have enough sense to call 1-800-AMB-CHSR and win a multimillion dollar suit.  He's partying in Fiji. Who is smarter?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chicken of the sea

Folks throw that around still. I stopped in a woman's accessory shop with the ex one time. They had a huge section of Jessica Simpson stuff. Apparently, her stuff is (or was) really popular. Quick google states her net worth is over 200 million. Does not sound too stupid to me.

Getting wealthy through a random life event has jack shit to do with someone's intelligence.  I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but you're failing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 7:19:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Holy shit, that's a lot of plaid.  

Movies?  Tonight?  Nah. I'm good.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This is why marriage is a sham... imagine getting married to the 22 year old version, and losing half of everything your own to the 37 year old version... fuck that
View Quote
MGTOW thread.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Yes, please
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Never knew she was an alcoholic. I guess the booze and to many expansions and contractions of the bod killed her.

A couple of her back in the day

RIP Hot Jessica Simpson

https://i.postimg.cc/pd3yqHcw/1.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/pd3yqHcw/1.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/gJ6LWJ6c/Top-08-Jessica-Simpson-Street-Style-Collections.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/gJ6LWJ6c/Top-08-Jessica-Simpson-Street-Style-Collections.jpg

While we are at it lets say RIP to Hot Jennifer Love Hewitt
Both her and Jessica owed it to their fans to have done at least topless photos when they were young and in their prime given both made a living off their cleavage. Of course the COC here prevents me from showing any of it.
https://i.postimg.cc/c4jqKLKG/jlh-236.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/c4jqKLKG/jlh-236.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/WzNnbgm6/Ghost-Whisperer-Makeup-1.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/WzNnbgm6/Ghost-Whisperer-Makeup-1.jpg

This one did not kill herself with eating or booze, sadly it was one of the worst diseases, insane liberalism.
At least she did the right thing by going topless for her fans.
RIP Alyssa Milano
https://i.postimg.cc/brrtBTHM/4x01-Spell-Phoebe.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.postimg.cc/brrtBTHM/4x01-Spell-Phoebe.jpg
View Quote

I still love Jennifer... even in her current,  thicker form... i would definitely give her 37 seconds of my valuable time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 8:56:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

He also said "Eat dessert first because that way it tastes the best"

Socrates, the source and solution of all problems.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 9:14:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So you're telling me that people don't look the same at 37 as they did at 22 ?  
View Quote

Plenty of Hollywood types with her kind of money are just as hot at 37 as they were at 22, if not hotter.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Lavigne*
She's French Canadian, not Jewish.
View Quote

I don't care what she is. I'd pee in her butt.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Brown eyed blonde... pass.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
It looks like the one on the right ate the one on the left
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:49:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Whatever you do DO NOT Google newer pics of Ginger from Gilligan's Island.  

I did...once....

It burned the younger memories of her from my youth completely out of my brain.

What has been seen cannot be unseen.
View Quote

wut lol?

she looks like a normal  old lady, kinda hot too

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:50:46 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ibb.co/JpJK5rr/jss.jpg

GD right....dem baps!
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#41]

Who cares? But if your kids/self/family ever gets teased hopefully you can remember how you acted in this thread. By "you" i mean who ever wants to talk shit about another's physical appearance.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is one of the main reasons that I never got married. I can just keep trading up as I frolic along in life, enjoying the sweet, sweet nectar of youth.
View Quote

Alright alright alright
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I still want to hit her in the ass. .
View Quote

Those big fat butt cheeks will keep you from reaching your destination.

I could reach it, of course.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#44]
At least Jessica Alba is stillhot.

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 10:58:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Who cares? But if your kids/self/family ever gets teased hopefully you can remember how you acted in this thread. By "you" i mean who ever wants to talk shit about another's physical appearance.
View Quote

lol. You’re new. You won’t make it long here.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#46]

If we are doing Jessica’s, I’ll go with Biel.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s it, a woman is supposed to gain 25-30lbs.   As you grow older their metabolism slows downs and by their third child they may have not lost the previous weight.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Aging like fine wine:

Brunettes > Blondes

View Quote
Monica Belluci and Sophie Marceau prove you correct.
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:03:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Dem tiddies
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#50]
She looks like a couch I had in college. I had to get rid of it because a law school classmate got shit hammered at our last party before graduation and pissed on it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top