Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 47 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
For the record I havent sent any special IM's. Everything you need to know I have posted and there are certain things I just cant put out there...
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BD77:

What about this time around?  If what you've said is going to happen, actually happens; are you in a group this time too or lone wolf with what you know?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
Tommy,

My question about a lone wolf or a group is specifically for you.  Are you a lone wolf or do you have a group that will work together?

BD77

I worked with a number of different groups especially in the beginning. Keeping your head down and a low profile is a good idea and don't hesitate to do what needs to be done.  I relied on my intuition and my gut instinct a good bit. Hint: If you have a bad feeling or something isnt right about someone or something theres probably a reason you feel that way.

What about this time around?  If what you've said is going to happen, actually happens; are you in a group this time too or lone wolf with what you know?

You could say there are those that I will help and those that I wont.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a major event around the corner.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 11:03:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ender875] [#4]
Thank goodness I have my tennis shoes and cot lined up!

Oh wait.. it's going to be Russia takes over the Ukraine and rolls tanks west.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:32:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Its gonna go down before 15 years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:42:22 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

How far around the corner...a block? Two blocks? 4 blocks and hang a right...come on...next week or before the end of the year? Narrow it down just a wee bit for us.
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 12:51:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Beach:

How far around the corner...a block? Two blocks? 4 blocks and hang a right...come on...next week or before the end of the year? Narrow it down just a wee bit for us.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Beach:

There was already one last year but every time one was brought up it wasn't it, so I'm sure the math got a little messy and it was really 2025 .
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Ugh...I have about $600 set aside...lots of things to buy...no idea what to buy first.

Tommy...advice?
Link Posted: 8/11/2016 1:40:45 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Care to pick a number?

1) Man made
2) Natural occurrence
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Natural occurence
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:57:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Natural occurence
View Quote

What would be the appropriate song, Shake Rattle and Roll, Rock You Like a Hurricane, or.......?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:

What would be the appropriate song, Shake Rattle and Roll, Rock You Like a Hurricane, or.......?
View All Quotes
Natural occurence

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By p2tharizo:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By p2tharizo:
Natural occurence

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes
Natural occurence

A big enough outbreak of something could shut down a eff up a lot of stuff . Natural in a sense and would roll out all new quarantine zones while they "fix" the issue.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:54:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: deedubb] [#16]
Maybe it's already happening.  Maybe the flooding down south will get much, much worse
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 2:57:17 PM EDT
[#17]
A possibility.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#18]

My first thought. An EMP from a solar storm is another possibility.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:43:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gone_Shootin] [#19]
Originally Posted By Crkrdice:

A big enough outbreak of something could shut down a eff up a lot of stuff . Natural in a sense and would roll out all new quarantine zones while they "fix" the issue.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Crkrdice:
Natural occurence

In that case, something by White Zombie/Rob Zombie.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Remember, he said that Denver is a Fed stronghold, so that would rule out the Yellowstone Caldera.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 6:17:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: operatorerror] [#21]

Natural disaster.  So it could be:
Massive flooding in the eastern U.S.
Hurricanes nail the south and eastern seaboard. This season supposed to get bad?
Mega tsunami caused by the Canary Islands (more eastern flooding).
EMP related to solar activity.

Volcanic activity, but as stated above if Denver is still viable then that should rule out Yellowstone.

West coast quake and/or Pacific tsunami?  Have to be huge.
Drought in the west, business as usual but yeah it could get worse. I think Tommy mentioned a biblical drought and CA drying up. If CA dries up NV and AZ and possibly many others will be right there too. It would take a pretty drastic change in global patterns to really kill CA via natural causes.
I forgot about the rapidly advancing ice sheets discussion.  

Epidemic? Pandemic?
Any others? I'm sure there are a lot of much more advanced disaster scenarios.

Link Posted: 8/14/2016 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#22]
New Madrid Earthquake?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:02:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I guess I should be investing in some 100% DEET then?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:05:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: titleiiredneck] [#24]
My guess if anything would be meteor or asteroid breakup peppering the states fucking up a bunch of shit in major cities. Other than massive multiple tsunamis at once or a massive volcano/earthquake, those are the worst that could cause a major change with our systems in place other than thermonuclear war.

ETA:solar flare/emp event.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Did not read this thread.  Can someone catch me up, please?  Is there an ARCOMMER claiming to be either a time traveler or prescient?

Cliff's notes?
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 8:29:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By S13gmund:
Did not read this thread.  Can someone catch me up, please?  Is there an ARCOMMER claiming to be either a time traveler or prescient?

Cliff's notes?
View Quote

He is a time traveler and shit is about to get real.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:
Ugh...I have about $600 set aside...lots of things to buy...no idea what to buy first.

Tommy...advice?
View Quote

Quality lootin' sack and maybe a water filter or two. A good pair of dikes and socket set for swiping your local government's solar car awnings. Start eye balling them now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 9:05:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

Cliff's notes?

He was a time traveler and shit is about to have gotten real.
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:39:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Tommy talked about most of Cali, especially southern Cali, being essentially an unhabitable desert.  Other time traveler recounts also talk about wars over water.  I believe Tommy even spoke about national guard units getting into squabbles over it.

I'm betting a drought and a massive fire in So Cal.  

Course, an earthquake on the San Andreas fault wouldn't be out of the question.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2016 10:41:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Cliff's notes?
View Quote
He doesn't have that many posts to his name.  Most of which are centered in his "I'm from the future" and "John Titor" thread.  Search his posts for the "cliffnotes".

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 12:58:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 1:51:14 AM EDT
[#32]
He doesn't have that many posts to his name.  Most of which are centered in his "I'm from the future" and "John Titor" thread.  Search his posts for the "cliffnotes".  
View All Quotes

Cliff's notes?

So you're not going to catch me up?  Got it.  Next?  Anyone?
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:17:39 AM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

Cliff's notes?

Geeez...okay.  

This is purely from memory, jut FYI.

Tommy101 claims to be a time traveler from the future.

-He claims to come from us from 2048.

-He claims that he came back to this time because it was of great interest because of how quickly things change on a massive scale.

-He claims that there is basically a collapse and great conflict in the US.  

-There is also a couple major natural disasters that really F things up.

-Out of the chaos of unruliness and the disasters, a new form of government is set up - one would expect this to the be the new world order.  

-He calls it the "federation".  From the sounds of it, it's not great living.  Lot of synthetic food, basic jobs, and those that resisted are put into work camps as slaves.  

-Some areas though did not "go federation".  These areas and the people are called "savages".  Life is tough and there is constant war with the federation.  There are savage strongholds and fed strongholds.  Basically, major cities are fed strong holds.  Rural/country type areas are savage strong holds.  

-There are restrictions on travel and commerce.  Everyone gets an electronic biochip installed for buying and selling and...basically everything.  

-He says that this election cycle really proves that the system is rigged...

-He says they will come for the guns eventually.

-So Cal is basically a desert that's uninhabited due to drought.  

-The federation is born out of the UN I presume...and the leader has a "million dollar smile" and rather easily unites the world. He's referenced their flag as being the symbol of the Federation.

-There is one religion in the future which is basically a mix of everything and fighting stops because of it.  

-He said expect A LOT more unrest (protests, BLM, shootings, etc).  He said "you will not like the new president" but has been cryptic on who it may be (alludes to Hilary, Trump, and Sanders).  Apparently this new president orders marshall law.  

-Basically we are on a bullet train that WILL go off the cliff and there's no stopping it.

-Lots of propaganda in the Fed against the savages.  

-He tells everyone to prepare both mentally and physically and start buying stuff.  Get quality stuff.  

-A lot of questions and answers were along the line of "how does this part of the country survive?  Savage or Federation" with Tommy giving his best recount.

-Apparently the feds play dirty too...something them poisoning the water in some areas.  

-Most will go to the federation out of shear hunger.  Millions will starve.  A small collection remain in the savage areas.  

-Apparently this is a world wide happening.  Don't know too much about what happens in Europe and Asia.  I assume Africa remains unaffected

Those are the cliff notes...like I said, if you search his name in the search function you'll get his replies narrowed down.  Interesting reading for sure.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Did you actually READ that article?!

Also, you forgot: no toilets or toilet paper in the future. 'Reusable' rags or $40 dumps.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By PretzelWord:

Also, you forgot: no toilets or toilet paper in the future. 'Reusable' rags or $40 dumps.
View All Quotes

Yes I did, and I laughed pretty hard, which is why I posted it in this particular thread
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Natural occurence
View Quote

At least it's not going to be my fault
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:27:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Tommy,
If you lived out West, would you stock up on large caliber, small concealable caliber or small explosive devices?
I am sure all could be fun for a collector.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By MTBGunner:
Tommy,
If you lived out West, would you stock up on large caliber, small concealable caliber or small explosive devices?
I am sure all could be fun for a collector.
View Quote

I know this isnt the answer your looking for but all three have there place and when you need them is when you really need it and not the other. Depending on where you are you might have to transport it..
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 6:25:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#39]

View All Quotes

Some of you might wanna have an arsenal of toilet paper instead of ammo. Every time you wipe with that soft new tp you better be thankful and enjoy it while you can. I know that sounds humorous but it wont be when your using a nasty old rag.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Some of you might wanna have an arsenal of toilet paper instead of ammo. Every time you wipe with that soft new tp you better be thankful and enjoy it while you can. I know that sounds humorous but it wont be when your using a nasty old rag.
View All Quotes

Corn cobs and leaves.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 12:36:50 AM EDT
[#41]
What's going on at Cern? I saw some weird sacrifice video on drudge.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:26:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: N1Rampage] [#42]
Hold on to your butts...

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 8:50:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By N1Rampage:
Hold on to your butts...

https://s13.postimg.io/3z3mq9w3p/1471738725337.jpg

View Quote

Entertaining

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Thank You!
I love this shit on a Saturday afternoon
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:00:30 PM EDT
[#45]
wow that is really interesting

trump will win and HRC will get bent over
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Tommy,
Any truth to that epic post above??
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#47]
WAIT - Gold conducts at a 70% rate - Trump Tower is covered in gold... TRUMP'S TOWER IS A GIANT TESLA COIL!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By lichter50:
View Quote

All I can say is their minds and bodies are being fully controlled by something else. Hint: They are some of the first ones to receive the implant that eventually everyone will be required to get. I never really elaborated how they could be in complete control of you after receiving it cause I figured that would be too far fetched to believe.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:51:01 PM EDT
[#49]

All I can say is their minds and bodies are being fully controlled by something else. Hint: They are some of the first ones to receive the implant that eventually everyone will be required to get. I never really elaborated how they could be in complete control of you after receiving it cause I figured that would be too far fetched to believe.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lichter50:

Wow -- this took a different direction.  Any more details to share?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#50]
There are other travelers here right now trying to change the current timeline, some are here with the sole intention to stop Trump or Hillary or whatever else. They arent from my time period so it's like I've said before both trump and hillary are all puppets being pulled by the same puppet master that come to the same road. What I'm here for is different in nature than some might think. I know the diversion percentage rates and know exact clues to look for. As of right now everything is spot on with no perceptible diversion from my timeline.
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 47 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top