Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
John Titor (Page 48 of 56)
Page / 56
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nikola tesla is the real inventor of time travel but didn't have the technology or funding to make it a reality. He had to pass it on to someone whom he trusted and that he knew would have the highest likelihood of making it happen. Some say John Titor is a nickname....
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:44:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LuckyDucky] [#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:18:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tommy101:
There are other travelers here right now trying to change the current timeline, some are here with the sole intention to stop Trump or Hillary or whatever else. They arent from my time period so it's like I've said before both trump and hillary are all puppets being pulled by the same puppet master that come to the same road. What I'm here for is different in nature than some might think. I know the diversion percentage rates and know exact clues to look for. As of right now everything is spot on with no perceptible diversion from my timeline.
View Quote

So there are factions in a Temporal Cold War, trying to turn it Hot in our Present?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By LuckyDucky:
Ooo so the 4chan post is true! (according to you)

Are you the one who posted it on 4chan?

http://i.imgur.com/EVdeMRP.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Nikola tesla is the real inventor of time travel but didn't have the technology or funding to make it a reality. He had to pass it on to someone whom he trusted and that he knew would have the highest likelihood of making it happen. Some say John Titor is a nickname....

Mind blown

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RolandBozz:
Mind blown  
View All Quotes

Mind blown  

Pretty cool stuff.  I love this stuff, lol.  

Didn't Titor say he hailed from Florida?  Trump is a New Yorker...but IIRC, there were no records of a Titor family living in Florida that support Titor's story.  

I just have a hard time connecting Trump's rather high profile ascent to Titor.  

Tommy, you also mentioned that Art Bell was Federation and put in place to find Titor.  So if everyone is after Titor...and Titor is Trump...doesn't seem like the "hunt" would be that hard...would almost make Trump's high profile-ness impossible so...I'm doubting Titor is Trump.  

Lol, speaking of which, that Andrew D. Basiago guy said he was a time traveler too...any comments on him?  Then, he said he came from a future where he was the president...and he said Obama was a time traveler as well and as one person put it, his involvement with Pegasus would account for the absolute shit show records he has on his childhood.  So...is Obama a time traveler as well?

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:36:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#6]
I never said Trump is Titor but things could of been put in place.. Just because things to turn out a certain way doesnt mean you had something to do with it either.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Is Donald Trump a time traveler?
View Quote

Where do you think he got the hair?

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By usptac:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By usptac:
Is Donald Trump a time traveler?

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate to break it to yall but Trump is not the hero that has come back in time to save America and make it great again. The federation is already here and imbedded and they will come to power and they are quite busy this very moment.  Just accept it and plan accordingly so you dont get stressed out and angry when things dont go how you want them too. I really wish i didn't have to be so pessimistic but I just know in the end the percentage chance of a total extinction event.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:01:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate to break it to yall but Trump is not the hero that has come back in time to save America and make it great again. The federation is already here and imbedded and they will come to power and they are quite busy this very moment.  Just accept it and plan accordingly so you dont get stressed out and angry when things dont go how you want them too. I really wish i didn't have to be so pessimistic but I just know in the end the percentage chance of a total extinction event.
View Quote

Ok, that's a new wrinkle.  Care to elaborate on said extinction event?  You somehow adverted it in your previous timeline.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

What's the timeline on that.  Putt all my houses up for sale and get rid of extr trucks, cash out the 401k and start partying and buying my dream war guns?
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:58:58 PM EDT
[#13]
There are other travelers here right now trying to change the current timeline, some are here with the sole intention to stop Trump or Hillary or whatever else. They arent from my time period so it's like I've said before both trump and hillary are all puppets being pulled by the same puppet master that come to the same road. What I'm here for is different in nature than some might think. I know the diversion percentage rates and know exact clues to look for. As of right now everything is spot on with no perceptible diversion from my timeline.
View Quote

DUDE!!!

You are so tantalizingly vague!!!

I would not be here if it were not for your "control officer" (in the original thread) with the ten year old account and like "one" (!!!) post to his name.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:02:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Reno_Raines:

What's the timeline on that.  Putt all my houses up for sale and get rid of extr trucks, cash out the 401k and start partying and buying my dream war guns?
View All Quotes

now that,is a solid plan!!!!hookers and blow!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:31:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Mind blown  
View All Quotes

Mind blown  

agreed!!mind blown!!took the time to try and understand all that...wish i had not!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By hanker71:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hanker71:

Damn right.  If there's no need for a pesky 401k, IRA, houses I could cash from now.   If I'm going extinct I'm going with a shit eating grin.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By Rem700PSS:

Didn't Titor say he hailed from Florida?  Trump is a New Yorker...but IIRC, there were no records of a Titor family living in Florida that support Titor's story.  

Tommy, you also mentioned that Art Bell was Federation and put in place to find Titor.  So if everyone is after Titor...and Titor is Trump...doesn't seem like the "hunt" would be that hard...would almost make Trump's high profile-ness impossible so...I'm doubting Titor is Trump.  

Lol, speaking of which, that Andrew D. Basiago guy said he was a time traveler too...any comments on him?  Then, he said he came from a future where he was the president...and he said Obama was a time traveler as well and as one person put it, his involvement with Pegasus would account for the absolute shit show records he has on his childhood.  So...is Obama a time traveler as well?

View All Quotes

Mind blown  

Florida was stated as being where Titor was from.  I remember when George Nory did an interview with a representative of the Titor family it was an attorney from Florida who was hired by the family.

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:25:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Florida was stated as being where Titor was from.  I remember when George Nory did an interview with a representative of the Titor family it was an attorney from Florida who was hired by the family.  
View All Quotes

Mind blown  

No, they were from Nebraska and they moved to Florida.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Does "TOTAL EXTINCTION EVENT" refer to the future battle against artificial intelligence... or something else?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By paxx:
Does "TOTAL EXTINCTION EVENT" refer to the future battle against artificial intelligence... or something else?  
View Quote

Earlier he mentioned a catastrophic natural event is going to kick off the party.  As I understand it the UN Federation will be there to provide for the sheeple's basic needs  (Food, clothing, shelter, and Facebook) in exchange for their remaining liberties and an implanted tracking device. Those who refuse will be cast off as "Savages" who band up in like minded tribes and fend for themselves. Like with the Black Death population reduction there will be a lot of abandoned property and positions of power up for grabs resulting in an ongoing guerilla war between the Mad Max Savages and the Federation .
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:14:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gone_Shootin] [#21]
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

Earlier he mentioned a catastrophic natural event is going to kick off the party.  As I understand it the UN Federation will be there to provide for the sheeple's basic needs  (Food, clothing, shelter, and Facebook) in exchange for their remaining liberties and an implanted tracking device. Those who refuse will be cast off as "Savages" who band up in like minded tribes and fend for themselves. Like with the Black Death population reduction there will be a lot of abandoned property and positions of power up for grabs resulting in an ongoing guerilla war between the Mad Max Savages and the Federation .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HEATSEAKER:

I look at it as more like the Barbarian tribes vs the Romans.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Is this the same "natural occurrence" event that you say will happen soon, or a different event further down the road?

Biological, terrestrial event (earthquake, hurricanes, flooding), or extraterrestrial event (asteroid, solar flare/EMP)?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#23]
In my best Yoda voice....Ohhhh the worm goes deeeeep into this hole it does.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

We are our own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 2:57:02 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Smithy:

Is this the same "natural occurrence" event that you say will happen soon, or a different event further down the road?

Biological, terrestrial event (earthquake, hurricanes, flooding), or extraterrestrial event (asteroid, solar flare/EMP)?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Smithy:

The natural occurence isnt a direct correlation to the possible extinction event. Think of it more as a convenient stepping stone.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 2:01:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TT4life] [#28]
Tommy, what places would you move to right now to increase survivability?  As in parts of the US.

Why?
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 11:40:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By TT4life:
Tommy, what places would you move to right now to increase survivability?  As in parts of the US.

Why?
View Quote

IIRC, southern california was pretty safe/
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#30]

lol
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 9:52:55 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TT4life:

Why?

I guess its safe once it becomes a desert and no mans land. In the beginning LA was akin to sarajevo and dont get me started on chicago.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:12:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Since I mentioned Chicago I might as well tell some of what happened. So I often hear people say that we should just wall off a city and let nature take its course well that's what happened with Chicago. The federation was bound and determined to have Chicago so they "walled" off the city and amassed a massive amount of forces to guard it. They didn't use an actual wall either. I can go into detail later.

The city burned to the ground and the gang warfare and violence was some of the most extreme anywhere. It would make sarajevo look like childs play. It took about one year for everyone to kill each other off/starve. Because of all the dead a really nasty disease took hold and practically killed off the remaining gangs. The city was quarantined for an additional year because it was practically a massive graveyard.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Since I mentioned Chicago I might as well tell some of what happened. So I often hear people say that we should just wall off a city and let nature take its course well that's what happened with Chicago. The federation was bound and determined to have Chicago so they "walled" off the city and amassed a massive amount of forces to guard it. They didn't use an actual wall either. I can go into detail later.

The city burned to the ground and the gang warfare and violence was some of the most extreme anywhere. It would make sarajevo look like childs play. It took about one year for everyone to kill each other off/starve. Because of all the dead a really nasty disease took hold and practically killed off the remaining gangs. The city was quarantined for an additional year because it was practically a massive graveyard.
View Quote

Does this take place after Obama moves back there?

Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#35]
I guess we probably overreact to a potential disease outbreak. This overreaction causes or creates/mutates into something much worse. Or simply kills off something we rely on. Think about the danger that an over indulgence on antibiotics causes and go aersol. By wall around Chicago, or Mexico for that matter.....death from above.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:27:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: I_Ware] [#36]
Alright, I need some more entertainment.

Tommy: Have the savages engaged in internal espionage against the federation? If so, what kind of success have they achieved?

The Fed's air superiority would seem to be a major threat to a united savage national campaign, which you've hinted at as possibly brewing.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 9:58:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gone_Shootin] [#37]

View Quote

When, approximately, does Chicago become bad enough that a guy shouldn't go there anymore? I ask, because, unfortunately, my job takes me there once in awhile.
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:21:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:
When, approximately, does Chicago become bad enough that a guy shouldn't go there anymore? I ask, because, unfortunately, my job takes me there once in awhile.
View All Quotes

Several years ago.

Link Posted: 9/3/2016 1:59:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I_Ware] [#39]
Originally Posted By gnarlytoes:
Several years ago.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gnarlytoes:

Several years ago.

ETA: Post 380 on a ridiculous FBHO GIF seems appropriate
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 3:31:51 PM EDT
[#40]
I have to admit it.  When I was woken this morning by a earthquake, I paused and thought OKAY this is the start of what Tommy warned of, here we go!
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:20:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4Teen_R:

You already know the Joker is gonna save his own skin but Michelle stays with her people.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:22:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Tommy101] [#42]

View All Quotes

I wont even have to tell you when not to go there. You will turn on the news and make your mind up. But in terms of right now Chicago is a lot worse than they are telling. Police cant even go into some parts of it without being ambushed. Its actually more dangerous and worse than the worst parts of the middle east. I would much prefer to be in Baghdad or Mosul over Chicago.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:38:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Not_so_Clever] [#43]
Thanks for your last post. You are full of it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:00:49 AM EDT
[#44]
I better go get some pizza in town after that post about Chicago..........while I still can!
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#45]

Hillary got a new plane today for her campaign push.

It's gonna' crash, isn't it?  
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Tommy,
I don't think you've mentioned this but is there any democracy in the Fed government. Elections, that sort of thing even if it's obviously a sham. With the qualities you've described I think we all assume it's authoritarian to the point of excluding democracy, but you haven't come out and said either way I think.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#47]
You've probably answered this in the previous pages; but why aren't you more specific about your information?
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:44:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:47:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rem700PSS] [#49]
Tommy, been think about some of things you've posted.  You speak of a near extinction event, you spoke of a mini-ice-age that comes in quick, you talk about massive droughts in Cali, and you talk about a lot people dying and in disarray...all because of a natural disaster.  

I was reading random articles on Wikipedia and came across this:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory#Genetic_bottleneck_theory  

So, my theory is...a volcanic eruption.  You say it's not Yellowstone directly and you also speak of Montana and Wyoming being strong savage.  So that's out.  

I'm guessing a volcano in the south Pacific or perhaps Iceland.  The volcanic ash creates cooler temps which ushers in the mini ice age or rather the fast advancement of the glaciers.  The eruption also triggers a series of tsunamis that devastate coastal regions.  

So Cal cities are whipped out and in the aftermath with the major weather changes, go absolutely dry.  There is absolute disarray and a government coalition steps in to help.  

Whether or not this ends up being "natural" or a planned event...I do not know.  

Close?

ETA:  Can't remember where I read this but one of the future person things said that "UFOs and aliens" aren't real but rather they are time travelers coming back looking for genetic materials because of the "mash" of genetics in the future.  The above link I posted alludes to a similar issue the human race faced long ago.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 1:18:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: offmylawn28] [#50]
Edit: Aside from timelines, what do you know about extra dimensional travel?
Page / 56
John Titor (Page 48 of 56)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top