User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe OP

When camping I always pack a tent, sleeping bag, food, water, fire starting equipment, glossy head shot photo in case I run into a talent agent, compass, bug spray, Scooby-Doo lunch box for cool rocks I find, fishing pole, bait, and zero condoms.

Raw dog 4 life.
View Quote

Let's be real here, nobody wants to use condoms, even people who carry them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Safe thread.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:06:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe I'm just naive, but I'm inclined to believe the OP. Only because the Unitas is a relatively obscure mountain range unless you live somewhat in the area. Especially 20 years ago before the west had its recent explosion in growth. I've spent a lot of time hiking, hunting, and fishing those mountains. If it was copy pasta, I would think someone would have chosen a more prominent area such as Yellowstone NP or Glacier NP. They aren't super common, but there are plenty of women who engage in solo long distance hiking. Assuming this is true, good luck to you OP!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:07:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't believe this... But if you're going to convince me, I'll need pics of all 3.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#5]
4 pages and no further details from OP? Safe thread or the wife killed him!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just in case....
View Quote

And a spare tin lunch box
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pantydropper writes like a Harlequin romance novel.  Where the pic of Fabio?
View Quote

Two things:

1) That username alone is more that enough to cause me to doubt anything he posts.

2) If you get to thirty-five or forty and you don’t have a HRN in your intimate history, you either got no heart or you got no guts.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:11:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Pics of long lost daughter?

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:11:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Pics of Gwen?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#10]
What kind of handgun were you carrying OP?

@thepantydropper
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I’m laughing at all the dumbases who after reading the OP immediately post serious feedback/advice/commentary to “the pantydropper”
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

She said that I just blew up our lives and that she is not going to get to know some other woman’s daughter.

I said “but it’s my daughter..”

She started crying and said “then go be with her then” and stormed into the bedroom.
View Quote

My wife would have said, "no shit, when are we leaving to go visit."
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have a similar story but it was 40 years ago and it was in Hawaii.  I wasn't fishing and didn't have a tin lunch bucket.
I did have a tent and fucked some chick for a couple of nights and never heard from her again.  Should I be concerned?
View Quote

I ton of us were sailors doing WestPacs. I'm sure some of us have kids we don't know about.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:20:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Hell of a story and 100% believable….been there. If I were you and you love your wife I’d be honest with her with everything that happens from that phone call forward. I didn’t read all 6 pages but if your going to fly and meet Gwen and your daughter then your current wife and kids should be in tow.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:25:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
He left his underwear in the woods and she was looking for Calvin Klein almost twenty years.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I’m laughing at all the dumbases who after reading the OP immediately post serious feedback/advice/commentary to “the pantydropper”
View Quote

That's the best part of these threads.  Honeypot for gathering intel.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Pics of Tin lunchbox?
20 years old, could be worth some $$
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just in case....

I always carry a metal lunch box and a picture of myself when long distance hiking.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If this is fake OP should be banned for fucking with my emotions like that.
View Quote

Username checks out. Dammit bobby...
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#20]
I’ve seen stuff like this before. The best was when I was in the Army. There was this kid in my infantry company who’d never met his dad before, but grew up having bennies on his DEERs. He joined the Army when he was 18 and got assigned to my platoon, I was a 2LT at the time. My platoon sergeant DIED laughing when the kid told him who his dad was, turns out he was this creepy looking E-6 in our battalion S3 everyone referred to as. “Skeleton.” Oh my god the jokes ran wild for months after that one. We introduced him to his dad of course and lord was that an awkward moment.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:36:30 AM EDT
[#21]
I googled "hiking unita mountains" and the OPs first name and his phone number was the first hit
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OPs pullout game is weak
View Quote

What’s that?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#23]
This reminds me of the thread:

Don’t care, got woods puss
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:39:32 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

She said that I just blew up our lives and that she is not going to get to know some other woman’s daughter.

I said “but it’s my daughter..”

She started crying and said “then go be with her then” and stormed into the bedroom.
View Quote

You should drive your electric sperm mobile instead of flying. It's sure to impress.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#25]
A quick Google search doesn't show obvious copy pasta,that username doe.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:43:35 AM EDT
[#26]
1st!
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:47:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Why would wife be pissed? Its your daughter and she has every right to be part of your life and you to hers, if you are an honorable man and father. You should tell ur wife though.  Thats if this is real and not bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:49:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Hello @Eva, I noticed you have a profile picture of a very beautiful (but also intelligent looking!) female, and I am under the presumption that this goddess is you? It is quite astonishing to see a female here in the Pummel Party Official discord. I am quite popular around here in this server, so if you require any guidance, please, throw me a mention. I will assist you at any hour, day or night. And, before you are mistaken, I do not seek your hand in a romantic way; although, I am not opposed in the event you are interested in me, as many women often are. I am a man of standard, and I do not bow to just any female that comes my way, unlike my peers... So rest assured that I will not be in the way of your gaming and socializing experience. Consider me a Player 2... a companion, a partner, and perhaps we can enjoy some video games together some time. I see you play pummel party, and are you good at mini games? I am a mini-game aficionado, so I would be happy to assist you in games. Platonically of course, unless you (like many others) change your mind on that. I look forward to our future together (as friends of course)

This is now a copypasta thread
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If you end up ejecting or ejected, not you fault, imho.

Wife unit sounds... interesting, but your #1 priority should be on your "new" daughter that you just found put about.

Meet up, talk get to know eachother. Your wife has no right to deny you that.

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#30]
The daughter I never knew I had is 38 YO and I didn't know about her until a couple years ago. She was given up at birth for adoption and she found me via my sister on 23 and me. I wouldn't be so quick to disbelieve OP.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:50:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
OP after a few days alone in the woods with his dtf strange:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/423847/20220409_012206_jpg-2342881.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:52:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
THREE WEEK WILDERNESS CAMPING CHECKLIST:

PACK:

1.) backpack
2.) tent
3.) handgun
4.) rusty lunchbox
5.) high-res, glossy senior picture of self (to rub one out to)

DO NOT PACK:

1.) actual food (too heavy)
2.) actual fishing pole (too heavy, will just make one out of wood)
3.) condoms (no need when rubbin’ one out to self pic)

————

This totally seems plausible AF, I don’t know why guys don’t believe him

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:53:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Wow just like the time Michael Jackson stopped by your house to use the restroom?
View Quote

I get this insane mental picture of people kind of nervously staring at a bathroom door saying "How long is he gonna be in there?" and from behind the door you hear "HEE HEE!"
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Lucky
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Twenty years ago I went on a three week camping trip deep into the Uinta Mountains. I walked into the forest with a backpack, tent, and a handgun.

A week into my trip I had setup camp near a desolate lake at the the time and was trying to catch dinner. I hadn’t had much luck that day with my wooden fishing pole when I looked up a saw a women a few hundred feet from my camp site.

Being that we were both out in the middle of nowhere, I simply waved and kept fishing.

She approached and introduced herself as Gwen. She was about a year younger than me, busty, and fit.

I didn’t catch any fish that day, but we ended up eating instant noodles next to my campfire and we talked until the wee hours of the night.

I expected to find her gone the next morning, but she had curled up next to the fire in her sleeping bag.

We spent the next few days together doing what young people do. I don’t think I’ve spent more time inside a tent on a camping trip since.

We said our goodbyes and I jotted down my first name and telephone number.

Weeks turned into months, months turned into years. I never did hear from Gwen.

Every now and then I would think about my our time together and wondered what became of her.

This morning was like any other morning. I made my kids breakfast, and sat down to have my cup of coffee and watch the news. My phone rang but I ignored it. It rang three more times from the same number. On the fifth ring I answered rather annoyingly.

“I don’t know if you remember me, but we met 20 years ago in the Uinta Mountains.”

“I remember…”

“It’s me, Gwen”

Long story short, on the day we parted ways we buried tin lunchbox with a personal item at the foot of a tree near a cool rock formation. Neither of us showed the other and we talked about coming back one day to dig it up.

She had returned to the site all these years later with her daughter and unearthed it.

Inside, I had placed a photo of me and on the back written “these last few days have been the best of my life, yours truly OP”

We talked for an hour and she told me about my daughter.. who is 19. She has been trying to find me for 19 years!!!

I asked her why she never called and she laughed and said she lost my number somewhere between the Uinta Mountains and the Grand Canyon.

My wife has not spoken to me. She’s beyond pissed. To make matters worse, I purchased a plane ticket to see them next weekend. Wife does not know about this yet as she will not speak to me.

I looked Gwen up on Facebook and she is still smokin.

Lawyers, could I be liable for years of back pay on child support?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
THREE WEEK WILDERNESS CAMPING CHECKLIST:

PACK:

1.) backpack
2.) tent
3.) handgun
4.) rusty lunchbox
5.) high-res, glossy senior picture of self (to rub one out to)

DO NOT PACK:

1.) actual food (too heavy)
2.) actual fishing pole (too heavy, will just make one out of wood)
3.) condoms (no need when rubbin' one out to self pic)

This totally seems plausible AF, I don't know why guys don't believe him

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Is the rusty lunchbox anything like the rusty trombone?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Why is your wife pissed that you had sex with a woman 20 years ago, unless you were dating/married to/with your wife, at the time?
View Quote

Because Women,

She feels threatened, she fears that he will want to spend time with his new daughter, money implications, other women more hot / less fat ass.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The wife being irrationally pissed is probably the most believable part of the story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will just pretend to go along with this because I am bored and can't sleep.

Why is your wife pissed that you had sex with a woman 20 years ago, unless you were dating/married to/with your wife, at the time?

The wife being irrationally pissed is probably the most believable part of the story.

Nothing makes a woman more vicious than "her" man having kids with another woman. Women hate other women's kids that threaten her place or her children's place.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Because Women,

She feels threatened, she fears that he will want to spend time with his new daughter, money implications, other women more hot / less fat ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Women,

Maybe current "threatened" wife should use fear of loss as motivation to get off the couch and Facebook and start getting that body back in shape.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
OPs pullout game is weak
View Quote
Big time. Who goes around squirting in every chick he bones? I'll never understand it. No excuse for it. It's disgusting, if God wanted women to get pregnant he wouldn't have given them faces.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Fake news?

Who here among us wouldn’t really be too surprised if twenty years after a one night stand, a child you didn’t know about appeared?
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:01:55 AM EDT
[#43]
This seems too perfect to be real…
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:02:26 AM EDT
[#44]
The only advice I have for Op: bang Gwen. You have to.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I’ll take copypasta for $1000 Alex.
View Quote

smart money
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:09:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Didn’t OP make a thread about his wife’s friend grabbing his junk at a pool party and him being afraid his wife would be mad?  LMAO
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Beautiful women don’t wonder in the forest alone.

There is this thing called the internet and I’m sure it’s not hard to find someone.

View Quote

He met a strange woman at a pond. What if she was distributing swords as the basis for a system of government? The real lesson to be learned here is that supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Because Women,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Women,

Yup, all of that!
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top