Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I mean as a father I get it. But it's a public place. If you don't appreciate the view leave. Or if it's breaking a law call the cops.

Or better yet, ignore it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:51:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Left cold

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8525867/Dancer-bikini-films-Karen-telling-cover-sons-staring.html
View Quote

Definitely not too revealing. I’d like to see more up close.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm betting this Karen gave her boys both phones/lap tops/PC's and internet access...meanwhile they are watching girls getting split roasted and choke fucked in graphic close up HD or bukkake and getting off to it.

But yeah a girl 100ft away in a bikini is bad boys...don't take those boys to the pool,  beach or watch Olympic girls gymnastics though. lol
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

in some incel tunnel buried deep beneath the earth hundreds of miles from actual human vaginas fapping feverishly to whatever the hell you weirdos consider a 10 and worthy or your precious bodily fluids

going HARD for this one cuz i realllly dig her
View Quote

Go for it.  Plenty of better on the internet and in real life.  She is good enough for real life but if I am spanking it to pictures, I have higher standards.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If I am completely honest, I would be disgusted if it was some guy wearing that. Shaking his nasty ass in my view.
View Quote

Good indication you're probably not gay.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Instahoe feminist ruins my dreams by opening her mouth, and not in a good way.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Karen sounds like she's from Jersey?  Like nails on a chalkboard
View Quote

Definitely a New York accent.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Karen, or bikini girl?

Because I could see myself pound-fucking Karen till those bingo wings flapped fast enough to take us on a one-way flight to O-Town !
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:19:37 PM EDT
[#10]
After seeing the photo from the rear...this is another "asshole's collide" moment.

Is it a beach or a park?  Based on the pictures....it looks like a small lake in a park with a little man made beach area.
Is she there to tan? OK
Is she there to swim? OK

If she is just there to shake her ass for a Tik-Tok video in a G-string.....that is trashy as hell.  

She wasn't naked, but from the rear....it was about as close as you can get.    

THOT
Whatever....
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Karen sounds like she's from Jersey?  Like nails on a chalkboard
View Quote

Sounds like my ex-mother-in-law who is from Jersey, and oddly enough is named Karen.  And she is a Karen
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 6:51:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm on team dumpy ass on this one. No fucking thanks.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Piss off two groups at once.

Tell her to be happy knowing her boys are not gay.

Then prepare for the hysteric shrieking of the gay nazis attacking.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Face is a 6 maybe.
Toothpick legs.
Big butt
No boobs.
No thanks.

As for the boys staring, doesn't make them straight.
They might be deciding if they want an ass like hers when they become a "woman".
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 8:24:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Leave other people in public alone and leave me and mine alone. Seems simple enough, but Karen’s everywhere fuck that up for everyone.

I’ve had an old scag make noises and shake her head at my wife before. She was in a cheeky bottom and triangle top. It wasn’t a gstring, and only is a thong when she jumps in and I toss her around enough she gets a weggie. But Definitely no tictok or whatever here. Eventually the old bitch got up and waddled off to go make more hot pockets for her fat self. And we had the hotel pool to ourselves.

We vacation in Tahoe, Napa, and the CA beaches. If we are out hiking, at a beach, or pool my wife can wear whatever she wants and whatever she’s comfortable in. Be it a muumuu or a tiny bikini. And everyone else that has an opinion on that can fuck right off. I take her to nice places without many other kids (or ours) so we can relax kid free and I can see that girl of mine tan herself up nice.

If the girl wants to get her booty video, let her. If you don’t want your kids looking at it, move down the way or do what I do and bonk them in the top of the head once. “Ok, you looked once. Now don’t do it again. Understand?” And it’s easy enough to no show up where the crowd is where you’ll usually see the most gstrings and thongs. Everywhere else you get to teach the boys about self control when a girl comes out not wearing much.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:48:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 3:50:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:02:42 AM EDT
[#19]
I, for one, am not offended by string bikinis.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not guilty
View Quote

Bikini gal not guilty, but Karen very guilty.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:38:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She didn't show her ass in the tiktok so I'm not sure if Karen was right or not
View Quote

Damn first post and all.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 4:59:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Karen needs to fuck off. The Tic Tok Thots are self regulating problem. There’s a huge pushback against the half naked airheads and promoting women that support our side of politics and society as a whole growing over there.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:07:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
"My boys are looking at your ass."

God forbid, they might start to like girls.

View Quote

At least her boys are looking at girls asses that's a very good start considering her mother. Perhaps the mother is just jealous they're not looking at her ass
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 5:20:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I would kill myself if I had to hear Karen's accent every day.
View Quote

I would kill myself if I was her husband.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:08:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Karen, or bikini girl?

Because I could see myself pound-fucking Karen till those bingo wings flapped fast enough to take us on a one-way flight to O-Town !
View Quote

Screen name check's out...
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:13:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
"Shut up, Karen.."
View Quote

so do you always curse in front of your kids
such a potty mouth in a public place
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:15:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That thing was supposed to be a mother?
View Quote

this why country music always associates mamas with semi trucks
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:20:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Left cold

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8525867/Dancer-bikini-films-Karen-telling-cover-sons-staring.html
View Quote

threadis saved good job Karen should be given no appeals she is a racist biggot who hates fine latina  booty, i'd use that ass as a sushi boat.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 6:34:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
After seeing the photo from the rear...this is another "asshole's collide" moment.

Is it a beach or a park?  Based on the pictures....it looks like a small lake in a park with a little man made beach area.
Is she there to tan? OK
Is she there to swim? OK

If she is just there to shake her ass for a Tik-Tok video in a G-string.....that is trashy as hell.  

She wasn't naked, but from the rear....it was about as close as you can get.    

THOT
Whatever....
View Quote

you are about 2 cm from being put on my ignore list with your love for sharia law.  I spent 9 years defending the freedoms of this great nation &I'd like to believe that I protected the right of my son to gawk at some fine bare lady's ass.

Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

in some incel tunnel buried deep beneath the earth hundreds of miles from actual human vaginas fapping feverishly to whatever the hell you weirdos consider a 10 and worthy or your precious bodily fluids

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: After further review, Bikini Girl has a Butterface. And a Butterass.

And a happy trail. Hard pass

Quoted:
Quoted:

On the Internet . You guys are funny.

Where do you think we see her and are discussing her?

Yea, I really want to spend my precious bodily fluids on a chick that when I nut on her stomach, it would look like I just jerked off on my own stomach

HARD pass
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#31]
So fat ass slob with fucking annoying accent is jealous of hot chick.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
THOTs are a bane on humanity, but I ain't gonna make her cover up.  Paying them attention, the very thing they seek, is doing in wrong.
View Quote
My sons and I would have enjoyed the show.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So if you found a 50 year old man showing his ass to your 10 year old at the park playground you would........?

let the 10 year old decide what is appropriate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Five kids, seventeen grandkids.  Let them choose for themselves who they want to stare at.  Get this:  Naked buttocks aren't evil.  They're not going to cause the downfall of civilization.  Get this, also: There are cultures where families go butt-assed naked in front of each other, and nobody thinks twice about it.  Satanic, I know!  Awful!  Horrible!  Uh, actually, they're quite nice people.

So if you found a 50 year old man showing his ass to your 10 year old at the park playground you would........?

let the 10 year old decide what is appropriate?

I would.

Full disclosure:  I've been to more nudist/naturist venues across the United States than I can even remember.  I've been to nude beaches and resorts.  I enjoy nude recreation.  I've been with entire families - parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren - having a good time in the nude.  Save your judgemental bullshit for someone who thinks that bare skin is evil.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I would kill myself if I had to hear Karen's accent every day.
View Quote

The new england accent is like nails on a chalk board
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Karen should have been told to go fuck herself.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's not New England, that's downstate NY, and it's 100x worse than a New England accent.
View Quote

to us Southerners, anything north of Fredericksburg, Virginia is New England
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not New England, that's downstate NY, and it's 100x worse than a New England accent.

Anything north of I-10 is all a damnyankee anyway.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Richmond, we called Northern Virginia (i.e. Fredericksburg to DC) "Occupied Territory."  Not joking!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

We use north of the Red River as our yardstick...keeps us Palo Pinto Co. folks from being damnyankees!
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In Richmond, we called Northern Virginia (i.e. Fredericksburg to DC) "Occupied Territory."  Not joking!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lines. We have no lines. Some of us live in the enemies camp.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:54:13 AM EDT
[#42]
So what we have here is an Instagram/TicTok attention whore doing attention whoring things in public in a thong and she is accosted by somebody who objected to it.  It wasn't long ago that wearing a thong publicly was the exclusive province of prostitutes and strippers.  I'm sure there are still a lot of municipalities that still prohibit it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have a question-----why do y'all think that it's always jealousy when a woman speaks out about what she views as inappropriate behavior by another woman?

When men bitch about guys who wear their pants so low their ass is hanging out is that jealousy too?  Or the idea that people shouldn't go out in public wearing pajamas and looking slovenly, is that also jealousy?

I would never approach someone about any of those things because freedom, yo but I do use stuff like that as life lessons for my kids.  

Wearing a thong bikini on a beach?  Who cares.  That's what it's for.  The difference for me would be behavior.  If one is making a spectacle of themselves in order to garner attention I might say, "Wow, what do y'all think of that?  I hope y'all see how ridiculous they look and take care to never act that way."  
View Quote

50% just GD.  50% stupidity.

Running around in a thong outside the beach is trailer trash behavior.  
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a question-----why do y'all think that it's always jealousy when a woman speaks out about what she views as inappropriate behavior by another woman?

When men bitch about guys who wear their pants so low their ass is hanging out is that jealousy too?  Or the idea that people shouldn't go out in public wearing pajamas and looking slovenly, is that also jealousy?

I would never approach someone about any of those things because freedom, yo but I do use stuff like that as life lessons for my kids.  

Wearing a thong bikini on a beach?  Who cares.  That's what it's for.  The difference for me would be behavior.  If one is making a spectacle of themselves in order to garner attention I might say, "Wow, what do y'all think of that?  I hope y'all see how ridiculous they look and take care to never act that way."  

Said the land locked boomer.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Said the land locked boomer.
View Quote

Okay tidepod.
Link Posted: 7/17/2020 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Karen is just pissed that her own ass is on backwards.

Link Posted: 7/18/2020 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I would.

Full disclosure:  I've been to more nudist/naturist venues across the United States than I can even remember.  I've been to nude beaches and resorts.  I enjoy nude recreation.  I've been with entire families - parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren - having a good time in the nude.  Save your judgemental bullshit for someone who thinks that bare skin is evil.
View Quote

You went to a nude beach. How great for you.  

This wasn’t a nude beach.

If you want to play with your kids while you’re all naked, I will definitely continue to judge you.

Link Posted: 7/18/2020 8:47:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Karen, or bikini girl?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not guilty

Karen, or bikini girl?

monica.jpeg
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 11:42:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depends on what part of 10 you’re talking about. To me Floridians are all Yankees.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#50]
I read she recently moved from Mexico to NYC.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top