Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
The USPS sells Kwanzaa stamps lol
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 7:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All I know is after spending 3 weeks in Afrika is the true black Afrikaans truly hate black Americans Love us though had a great time, in all honesty they hate the Chinese more...only went to like 8 countries, the sentiment was straight across the board tho'
View Quote

I learned this as a teen working in a department store with a few African fellows..they all laughed and joked in the break room about how much Africans hated “you black Americans “.... to be honest...as a young 18 year old...I was a bit hurt and replied “fuck you you African booty scratchers “ and stomped out!

Fast forward..I’m 44 years old and have the understanding that EVERYONE hates black Americans...we even hate ourselves!
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:06:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I learned this as a teen working in a department store with a few African fellows..they all laughed and joked in the break room about how much Africans hated “you black Americans “.... to be honest...as a young 18 year old...I was a bit hurt and replied “fuck you you African booty scratchers “ and stomped out!

Fast forward..I’m 44 years old and have the understanding that EVERYONE hates black Americans...we even hate ourselves!
View Quote

The average Nigerian or Ughandan has nothing in common with an average American black person other then a similar skin tone. The cultures are worlds apart. I will say there is nothing quite like watching a white liberal going up to a Ughandan Christian and finding out to their horror that the average American Baptist is more liberal.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:15:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol I swear man...any chance some of the members get to talk shit and or laugh and point fingers at black peoples they taking it!

There is not a day that goes by that a black person didn’t wrong a member of this site in some way shape or form!

Mods could you make a subsection titled “Hating on Blackie” ?
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The holiday starts the day after Christmas for a reason. Dey ride around looking for boxes set out on the screet and decide whose house to rob first.
View Quote

Nigla???? Who is....”Dey “?
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Black people celebrate the same Christmas as everyone else. There is no "black Christmas". That's like the kind of question that someone that doesn't actually know any black people would ask.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay well maybe I’ll go and read more about it a little later this week, and if you’re right about its history, I’ll redact my statement.

I just thought it was a black version of christmas and people here were mad because it’s some “christmas alternative” or something or because it has to do with black people. This is GD, so you never really know these days.

Black people celebrate the same Christmas as everyone else. There is no "black Christmas". That's like the kind of question that someone that doesn't actually know any black people would ask.

You think anybody here actually knows a black person??? Sure there are a few..and it’s probably the few who posted that black peoples don’t celebrate kawanzaa!
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:26:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I had to go to the store.

Now I am at home cooking dinner. You could have simply read what I said and interpreted it properly, as me telling you that I’m going to tentatively concede the argument.

This isn’t a debate I’m all too personally invested in.

In other words, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding the facts regarding the history of Kwanzaa. I’ve got a lot to do the next few days before my trip and I don’t have the time to look it up. In other words, you win. Clear?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Goddamn. I knew arfcom typically doesn’t like black people, and I’m generally pretty neutral on the subject. Definitely not racist, but I’m fairly impartial. I didn’t interact with my first black person until I joined the service; most of them are alright.

But this thread definitely triggered the GD klansmen here, lol.

I’ve always had the attitude that I’ll respect someone else’s religion, even if I don’t believe in it myself.

Religion?

I don’t know much about Kwanzaa, but I assumed it’s some sort of religious holiday.

So, you don't know anything about Kwanza, but you decide to post here and call members triggered klansmen?

Maybe you should go do some reading about it, specifically who started it, where he was when he started it, and why he was where he was.

Also, the claim that "millions around the world celebrate it" is total BS. Go to Africa, or even a black person in Europe and ask what they are doing for Kwanza. It should make for an interesting conversation. Like someone posted, it's a fake holiday, made up by a violent felon, and is mainly "celebrated" by liberal white elementary teachers, who are indoctrinating children. Hell, I can't even think of any black people I know that celebrate it.

Okay well maybe I’ll go and read more about it a little later this week, and if you’re right about its history, I’ll redact my statement.

I just thought it was a black version of christmas and people here were mad because it’s some “christmas alternative” or something or because it has to do with black people. This is GD, so you never really know these days.

You have no intention on doing any reading "later this week", nor are you going to redact your statement. You could easily do both right now. Hell, plenty of comments here telling what you need to know. Actually, maybe you could have read up on a topic before commenting on it, and sounding foolish.

It was also nice of you to inform us how you are "definitely not racist".

Your virtue, it has been signaled.

I had to go to the store.

Now I am at home cooking dinner. You could have simply read what I said and interpreted it properly, as me telling you that I’m going to tentatively concede the argument.

This isn’t a debate I’m all too personally invested in.

In other words, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding the facts regarding the history of Kwanzaa. I’ve got a lot to do the next few days before my trip and I don’t have the time to look it up. In other words, you win. Clear?

You obviously haven’t been here long...while I haven’t either.....I’ll tell ya...nobody here is gonna let you concede an argument here...it’s the internet...armchair laptop commandos are gonna commando!
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Correction: Created by a racist Black Power activist named Ron, that went to prison for sexual torture and imprisonment, 55 years ago.
View Quote
Damn

Per Wikipedia:

In 1971, Karenga was sentenced to 1 to 10 years in prison on counts of felony assault and false imprisonment.[16] One of the victims gave testimony of how Karenga and other men tortured her and another woman. The woman described having been stripped naked and beaten with an electrical cord. Karenga's estranged wife, Brenda Lorraine Karenga, testified that she sat on the other woman's stomach while another man forced water into her mouth through a hose.

Seems his Kwanza party got a bit out of hand.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Celebrated by middle-aged white female grade school teachers everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:33:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
So they're celebrating a culture of living in mud and grass huts, foraging for berries, and engaging in endless tribal wars and murder. Cool.
View Quote

That right there ^^^^^ is what a racist thinks Africa is.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So a celebration for a week, you say?

Does that mean more shootings or less shootings in Chitcago?
View Quote
More or less.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 9:04:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well then tell us about the virtues of Africa that white American racist don't know about!

PS: Now that the Bishop is dead in SA, lets see how long the remaining white population survives & how much of the ensuing Murder/Rape/Pillage  gets reported by the western commie press!
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 9:27:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You make me think this is about satisfying other people by saying this

"I'm suggesting it's not in our best interest to take the leg work out of painting our community as being friendly to actual racists"

They don't care if you arent what they say you are, and they wont spare you for being a moral man in an amoral world
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm suggesting it's not in our best interest to take the leg work out of painting our community as being friendly to actual racists.

The people youre talking about are going to call us all racists. Stop trying to live by their rules. They don't

Make them work for it.

That's my point. They won't work for anything. They will attack us regardless of any self censorship or virtue signaling. Stop trying to satisfy people who hate you

What makes you think any of that is about satisfying anyone else.  Anyone bandying about "racism" in the absence of indicators racism is not someone that can be reached, but those are outliers.

"I'm suggesting it's not in our best interest to take the leg work out of painting our community as being friendly to actual racists"

They don't care if you arent what they say you are, and they wont spare you for being a moral man in an amoral world

Great. Guess there is no reason not to go around acting like an ignorant asshole.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Nothing. He steals.
View Quote

Be careful, Mr Tenderbutt will report you so he can signal how virtuous he is to the commies.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting view on this holiday, never knew what Kwanza was. Seems there is some controversy behind it.

https://lidblog.com/kwanzaa-a-fake-holiday/
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Great. Guess there is no reason not to go around acting like an ignorant asshole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm suggesting it's not in our best interest to take the leg work out of painting our community as being friendly to actual racists.

The people youre talking about are going to call us all racists. Stop trying to live by their rules. They don't

Make them work for it.

That's my point. They won't work for anything. They will attack us regardless of any self censorship or virtue signaling. Stop trying to satisfy people who hate you

What makes you think any of that is about satisfying anyone else.  Anyone bandying about "racism" in the absence of indicators racism is not someone that can be reached, but those are outliers.

Guess not
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 10:55:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
well it's official

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-002_jpg-2218610.JPG

https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1475473099302871050

in fact, the president and vice president of the U.S. want you to celebrate kwanzaa

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-001_jpg-2218611.JPG

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1475126705278828555

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-003_jpg-2218614.JPG

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1475272169051635714

I wonder if they want it celebrated properly or for people to be fake kwanzaa observers, only wishing people were stripped naked, tied with electrical cords, bashed with toasters and tortured?
View Quote

“Today marks the first day of Kwanzaa, a weeklong celebration of African American heritage and culture. Together, let us celebrate during this joyous time the richness of the past and look with hope toward a brighter future,”

The following is another quote:

"For more than 50 years, this weeklong celebration has been used to honor the heritage andculture African Americans share around the country and worldwide. Every aspect of Americanlife has been enriched by the countless contributions of African Americans. Kwanzaa is an opportunity to foster deeper cultural understanding and build stronger bonds of mutual respect and friendship between all Americans.

"We hope the light of the kinara fills your homes with hope and joy, and we send our best wishes for a new year filled with good health and much happiness."

I hope your head does not explode.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]
“This thread Kwanzaabulates my vomituations.”

- Louis Farrakhan

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Kwanza - A holiday mostly celebrated by liberal white elementary school teachers.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

"Today marks the first day of Kwanzaa, a weeklong celebration of African American heritage and culture. Together, let us celebrate during this joyous time the richness of the past and look with hope toward a brighter future,"

"For more than 50 years, this weeklong celebration has been used to honor the heritage andculture African Americans share around the country and worldwide. Every aspect of Americanlife has been enriched by the countless contributions of African Americans. Kwanzaa is an opportunity to foster deeper cultural understanding and build stronger bonds of mutual respect and friendship between all Americans.

"We hope the light of the kinara fills your homes with hope and joy, and we send our best wishes for a new year filled with good health and much happiness."

View Quote
lol

more people who want to promote 'black culture' without knowing anything about it

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/reminder-kwanzaa-was-concocted-by-a-deranged-felon-who-tortured-naked-women-with-a-karate-baton-and-a-toaster/

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:27:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
lol

more people who want to promote 'black culture' without knowing anything about it

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-004_jpg-2219188.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-006_jpg-2219194.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-007_jpg-2219197.JPG

https://dailycaller.com/2017/12/24/reminder-kwanzaa-was-concocted-by-a-deranged-felon-who-tortured-naked-women-with-a-karate-baton-and-a-toaster/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Today marks the first day of Kwanzaa, a weeklong celebration of African American heritage and culture. Together, let us celebrate during this joyous time the richness of the past and look with hope toward a brighter future,"

lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-004_jpg-2219188.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-006_jpg-2219194.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/kwanza-image-20211227-007_jpg-2219197.JPG

Yes, Trump doesn't know "black culture"..
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:33:33 PM EDT
[#22]
I love all of the fake new holidays. Especially when they are made up by racist sexual predators.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:42:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I love all of the fake new holidays. Especially when they are made up by racist sexual predators.
View Quote
That's it!

I am not sending you a Sweetest Day card this year!
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You think anybody here actually knows a black person??? Sure there are a few..and it’s probably the few who posted that black peoples don’t celebrate kawanzaa!
View Quote

The problem both here and in the real world is that people talk past each other. Some white people see that one in three black men are convicted of a felony and don't realize that means that most black people have not and will not ever commit a felony meanwhile some black people can't hear that fact without thinking that trying to address a problem of rampant crime is somehow an assault on all black people.
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:45:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yes, Trump doesn't know "black culture"..
View Quote

yep, from 2019.

he also did a 2017, and 2018. I don't know what other years there was a message too.

however, from your post history, you view things based on race, so I posted the history

Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#26]
what is there to know
Link Posted: 12/27/2021 11:46:51 PM EDT
[#27]
traditional Kwanzaa book

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:04:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So they're celebrating a culture of living in mud and grass huts, foraging for berries, and engaging in endless tribal wars and murder. Cool.

And that is exactly what I would expect a racist to think about my comments!

Checkmate.

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#29]
No thanks to a commie black screw white Christmas holiday.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:30:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well then tell us about the virtues of Africa that white American racist don't know about!

PS: Now that the Bishop is dead in SA, lets see how long the remaining white population survives & how much of the ensuing Murder/Rape/Pillage  gets reported by the western commie press!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will not! You go look it up...preferably in the same place that you found that it’s mud huts and all that jazz!
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:34:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Checkmate.

https://media.giphy.com/media/itmbn9RFChZ0T2YUgX/giphy.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Checkmate.

And that is exactly what I would expect a racist to say when I call them out and they have to try and cover up their racism because they ashamed!

Domino muthafucka.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

“Today marks the first day of Kwanzaa, a weeklong celebration of African American heritage and culture. Together, let us celebrate during this joyous time the richness of the past and look with hope toward a brighter future,”

View Quote

"Enriched" is one word for it.  The wrong word, but a word.

Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:30:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And that is exactly what I would expect a racist to say when I call them out and they have to try and cover up their racism because they ashamed!

Domino muthafucka.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Checkmate.

Domino muthafucka.

Why, I do tell that is precisely what I was expecting a racist to say to deflect attention away from his own deep, dark perfidy. I read you sir, I read you like a book.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:53:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I will not! You go look it up...preferably in the same place that you found that it’s mud huts and all that jazz!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like jazz.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 1:58:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Africa doing African things, yup let's celebrate that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 3:19:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Africa doing African things, yup let's celebrate that.
View Quote

More like commies doing commie things
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 7:39:06 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't care.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 7:40:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Obama’s favorite holiday.
Link Posted: 12/28/2021 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve actually spent time in Africa.

It is indeed a big, stinking, disease-filled shithole with AIDS running rampant from coast to coast.

I was not aware of, nor did I see any shining, technological cities full of prosperity and leopard skin wearing kings.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top