Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:46:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What you're not realizing is that all parties involved are at fault. Just because you agree with the actions of one party over the other doesn't make that not true. Both made bad decisions that don't cancel each other out, it's only a matter of the percentage of fault. I'd say the exact same thing if/when Kyle sues the people who attacked him in civil court.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"A lawyer will argue"

Yeah, in addition to dumbasses on ARFCOM who argue that too and carry water for leftists.

You realize all Kyle's team has to do is flip the logic back on the rioters, right? Why were they there if not to riot? There's documented evidence of Kyle helping people, versus documented evidence of the 3 people he shot threatening people and committing arson, lmao.

Do you think Kyle should lose the civil case?

What you're not realizing is that all parties involved are at fault. Just because you agree with the actions of one party over the other doesn't make that not true. Both made bad decisions that don't cancel each other out, it's only a matter of the percentage of fault. I'd say the exact same thing if/when Kyle sues the people who attacked him in civil court.

This whole bad decision narrative is stupid and made up.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:47:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“A lawyer will argue”

Yeah, in addition to dumbasses on ARFCOM who argue that too and carry water for leftists.

You realize all Kyle’s team has to do is flip the logic back on the rioters, right? Why were they there if not to riot? There’s documented evidence of Kyle helping people, versus documented evidence of the 3 people he shot threatening people and committing arson, lmao.

Deciding to go to a public place while legally armed is a “bad decision” that carries civil penalties? That’s the country you think we live in?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:48:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
All parties involved fucked around and found out pretty hard. Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him. He fucked around and he's still finding out. If you disagree you're just as brainwashed as the left.
View Quote

Stupid
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No. You are looking at this wrong. The weapon, like a skirt is a provocation. Everyone knows that a short skirt will provoke a reasonable person to rape, just like carrying a weapon will provoke a reasonable person to kill you. It’s your fault if you drive that man to rape/kill you and you should be financially liable to their families
View Quote

So the malitov cocktails and bricks wasn't the "short skirt "?
The f...ing bus loads of people brought in to incident wasn't the "short skirt "?

Why wasn't I, or for that matter,  my neighbors charged with brandishing a weapon?

Your synopses sucks..
You weren't there..
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:52:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Deciding to go to a public place while legally armed is a “bad decision” that carries civil penalties? That’s the country you think we live in?
View Quote

He seems to think that sitting on the fence with a manufactured false equivalence (i.e. "well they both made mistakes that led to their respective poor outcomes") makes him appear objective.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:53:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Another 20 year account espousing leftist talking points and saying open carry is icky. Shocker.

Let’s also conveniently forget the fact open carry in WI is perfectly legal. But… you know… guns are icky.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:56:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Another 20 year account espousing leftist talking points and saying open carry is icky. Shocker.

Let’s also conveniently forget the fact open carry in WI is perfectly legal. But… you know… guns are icky.
View Quote

Shhh.. it's OK,  let's see what pans out.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:58:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Shhh.. it's OK,  let's see what pans out.
View Quote

Hey I followed the rules. Page 2.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 3:58:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
All parties involved fucked around and found out pretty hard. Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him. He fucked around and he's still finding out. If you disagree you're just as brainwashed as the left.
View Quote

Clearly not a Viking

You should change your user name.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:08:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Where was the hostel crowd staying?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:09:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I donated to him before the trial(criminal).  I can't believe he went through all that money he had in his war chest from the 1st trial.
View Quote
competent murder defense is incredibly expensive, no matter how innocent you are
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:11:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's the extream left can't to the situation, but the bases of the argument is Kyle didn't use very good judgment and one, went into a hostel riot, and two, carried a big ass weapon into the riot. See my post above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6sbPCIEMyI
View Quote
There was a riot back at the hostel, too?   I hadn't heard about that one.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:13:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's the extream left can't to the situation, but the bases of the argument is Kyle didn't use very good judgment and one, went into a hostel riot, and two, carried a big ass weapon into the riot. See my post above

View Quote

Is English your first language?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
apparently not.   Or he was too busy whiffing doobies to pay any attention in school
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:22:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Copying my first post that caused me to make an account on this site before someone shows up and says Kyle should just “fade into obscurity and stay out of the spotlight”…

The whole Rittenhouse situation has become a litmus test for me to use to determine if the people in my life are capable of critical thinking and worth keeping around.

Anyone who says the situation was anything other than completely justified on Kyle’s part is not capable of reason. The entire day and night are well documented, and any gaps in the record were covered in the trial. It’s so patently obvious that he wasn’t looking for trouble, never indicated aggression to anyone before he was attacked, and he even went to great lengths to abide by the local gun laws. He spent the day cleaning graffiti and spent the night helping protestors and rioters clean tear gas out of their eyes when he wasn’t putting out fires. Kid has a completely squeaky clean record, before and after the incident, and anyone who can’t agree is either incapable of thinking or worse: deliberately trying to demonize an innocent kid for political reasons.

More importantly, anyone who sees his actions as anything other than totally justified self defense isn’t worth being around. Because if they can say that about a literal child who got attacked by violent rapists and felons, they’ll definitely say much worse about me if I ever end up in that situation, God forbid.

The left circled the wagons and absolutely dragged Kyle through the mud because he was the perfect image of defiance to their movement, and they hated him for it. A young straight white male uses an AR-15 in self defense against a violent mob that the MSM/Democrats assured everyone were just “peaceful protesters”? And the whole thing is documented from start to finish from multiple angles?

Absolutely unacceptable to them, so they tried to destroy him. They have convinced half of this country that he’s a white supremacist psychopath who broke federal laws with an illegal gun from out of state and killed a bunch of peaceful black people at a protest. You don’t get to tell him to just shut up and fade into the background, because there is no chance he gets to live that life thanks to the attacks they engineered. There is no background for him to fade in to; he can’t go to college in person because some psycho commie will recognize him and protest against his presence. Can’t even go to online school because these fucking “people” can’t handle “having a murderer in their class”. You think he can get an office job at any company with an HR department? Hilarious.

I will never forgive the left, the media, and the Democratic politicians (especially that piece of shit district attorney) who did this to Kyle, a fucking child, because it was politically expedient for them. I definitely won’t tolerate people in my personal life who drink that kool aid.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
View Quote

Bravo Zulu.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Community service and self defense is just as bad as arson, terrorism and mob violence. Just because you like someone who was did everything right, doesn't mean that they aren't as wrong as arsonists and terrorists.

You don't understand that because you're not as smart as ragnar. You also probably don't visit DU, whitepeoplereddit, or other antifa terrorist adjacent communities, so your view of Kyle, and his lawful self defense isn't as informed as a bunch of liars who cheer on arson and mob violence.

Both people who act lawfully, and people who burn down cities and minority owned businesses are equally wrong, because they are in the same geographical location.

Arfcom is just too stupid to understand that plain fact. This is clearly a case of FAFO.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Copying my first post that caused me to make an account on this site before someone shows up and says Kyle should just “fade into obscurity and stay out of the spotlight”…

The whole Rittenhouse situation has become a litmus test for me to use to determine if the people in my life are capable of critical thinking and worth keeping around.

Anyone who says the situation was anything other than completely justified on Kyle’s part is not capable of reason. The entire day and night are well documented, and any gaps in the record were covered in the trial. It’s so patently obvious that he wasn’t looking for trouble, never indicated aggression to anyone before he was attacked, and he even went to great lengths to abide by the local gun laws. He spent the day cleaning graffiti and spent the night helping protestors and rioters clean tear gas out of their eyes when he wasn’t putting out fires. Kid has a completely squeaky clean record, before and after the incident, and anyone who can’t agree is either incapable of thinking or worse: deliberately trying to demonize an innocent kid for political reasons.

More importantly, anyone who sees his actions as anything other than totally justified self defense isn’t worth being around. Because if they can say that about a literal child who got attacked by violent rapists and felons, they’ll definitely say much worse about me if I ever end up in that situation, God forbid.

The left circled the wagons and absolutely dragged Kyle through the mud because he was the perfect image of defiance to their movement, and they hated him for it. A young straight white male uses an AR-15 in self defense against a violent mob that the MSM/Democrats assured everyone were just “peaceful protesters”? And the whole thing is documented from start to finish from multiple angles?

Absolutely unacceptable to them, so they tried to destroy him. They have convinced half of this country that he’s a white supremacist psychopath who broke federal laws with an illegal gun from out of state and killed a bunch of peaceful black people at a protest. You don’t get to tell him to just shut up and fade into the background, because there is no chance he gets to live that life thanks to the attacks they engineered. There is no background for him to fade in to; he can’t go to college in person because some psycho commie will recognize him and protest against his presence. Can’t even go to online school because these fucking “people” can’t handle “having a murderer in their class”. You think he can get an office job at any company with an HR department? Hilarious.

I will never forgive the left, the media, and the Democratic politicians (especially that piece of shit district attorney) who did this to Kyle, a fucking child, because it was politically expedient for them. I definitely won’t tolerate people in my personal life who drink that kool aid.

View Quote

Outstanding!  Better said then anything I have posted on this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 6:58:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh look, another leftist mad that Kyle shot a pedophile.  Shocked I am.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Kyle decided to fuck around a lit bit more than the other guys and brought/displayed a weapon amung a hostel crowd who disagreed with him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I rather like it when the stupidest thing I read on the internet for the day is out of the way nice and early. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 7:35:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm going to go on record here and say that I think it's a travesty of justice that someone can be acquitted and then get sued into the ground for a self defense case.
View Quote

In this case I absolutely agree. But then there is Bill Cosby and OJ.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Except rape, what your referring to, is illegal.

A better analogy, go into a bar and curse at a drunk guy to see what happens. Sure free speach, but don't be surprised if you get in a fistfight over it. Walk threw a mob of violent angry people who you can assume hate you while carrying a rifle by yourself... Well we all can see the outcome of that. Kyle found out.
View Quote

Attacking him was illegal. That's a settled matter as per his trial. And attacking someone at a bar is also illegal, even if they're being a dick.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:56:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Seems like an odd lawsuit. Civil rights lawsuit against the local Gov claiming they conspired with Kyle. I would actually agree that the local gov DID create a situation by standing down that resulted in what happened. However, that is on them not Kyle. Lawsuit is in my opinion a stretch and the plaintiff attorney is banking on local gov settling.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Walk threw a mob of violent angry people who you can assume hate you while carrying a rifle by yourself... Well we all can see the outcome of that. Kyle found out.
View Quote

Walk through that mob without the rifle and see what happens... what you see as a provocation more see as
detterent.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#26]
I guess it makes more sense to run then stay in the long term huh
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm going to go on record here and say that I think it's a travesty of justice that someone can be acquitted and then get sued into the ground for a self defense case.
View Quote

What about OJ?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:08:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Well as the OPs post explains, you can I fact be sued in civil court for doing just that if things get out of hand. Like I said all parties fuck around. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
View Quote

So here's a question for you... when they lose, and they will, do they have the available funds to pay Kyle's attorneys fees? If they dont, and I'd likely put money on the fact the attorney is on no win/no pay (it's great publicity), then are you okay with everything they have being seized and sold to pay his bills?

"Something something just because you can something something..."

This isn't about justice, this is about a perceived pay day.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He’s famous for being a badass and millions love him.  Ever think you might be the brainwashed one?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He’s famous for being a badass and millions love him.  Ever think you might be the brainwashed one?

Add me to the - he and his mother are dumbasses bucket. What parent takes their kid to an event that EVERYONE knew was going to be riotous? A shitty one. Did he have every right to defend himself? Absolutely! No doubt. But if his child mind had told him to (a) stay out of danger instead of running down the friggin street, he wouldn’t have been in danger. If he had stayed in his own state, he wouldn’t have been in danger. A 17 year old boy had no business being there. He still walks around being lauded by the Bro Culture crowd all encouraging him to “Get some!”

He played a stupid game. The prize is him getting sued for a long time and him having a target on his back for the rest of his life. And, just to preclude the “He went there to defend his——(your justification here)!!! My question is, Where were you? If you support what he was doing, where were you?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:14:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Community service and self defense is just as bad as arson, terrorism and mob violence. Just because you like someone who was did everything right, doesn't mean that they aren't as wrong as arsonists and terrorists.

You don't understand that because you're not as smart as ragnar. You also probably don't visit DU, whitepeoplereddit, or other antifa terrorist adjacent communities, so your view of Kyle, and his lawful self defense isn't as informed as a bunch of liars who cheer on arson and mob violence.

Both people who act lawfully, and people who burn down cities and minority owned businesses are equally wrong, because they are in the same geographical location.

Arfcom is just too stupid to understand that plain fact. This is clearly a case of FAFO.
View Quote

We definitely need a sarcasm tag...
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:16:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Seems like an odd lawsuit. Civil rights lawsuit against the local Gov claiming they conspired with Kyle. I would actually agree that the local gov DID create a situation by standing down that resulted in what happened. However, that is on them not Kyle. Lawsuit is in my opinion a stretch and the plaintiff attorney is banking on local gov settling.
View Quote

"Sue everyone" those with the deepest pockets will settle out of court and the lawyers will get their fees.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

so edgy
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What that guy asked. Are you a foreigner trying to stir shit up or just

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#34]
What about Kyle's suit against Low Battery Joe?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:40:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fucking this. Well said sir.
View Quote

Concur.  Bravo.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#37]
I wonder what ever happened to the millions Linn Wood and others were raising for him.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:43:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Post less.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:45:38 AM EDT
[#40]
has he not yet got his millions from CNN and the rest of the libtarded MSM rags?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. If I could expand my post, I’d add the following rebuttals to common talking points:

“He went there looking to shoot protesters”.

If that were true, why did he wait until he got cornered and attacked to do so? Why did he only shoot people who were about to kill him or disarm him and then kill him? If this were true, why did he only shoot Huber and Grosskreutz and not the rest of the mob running after him with weapons and shouting about “cranium that boy”? He exercised a level of control and restraint during what had to be the most stressful minutes of his entire life that quite frankly the average American policeman should be jealous of.

“Bringing a rifle to a protest / open carrying is threatening behavior, he caused those people to attack him out of their own self defense”.

This is America you dipshit communist. Just because you feel threatened due to your own insecurities and fears does NOT mean you are actually being threatened. If merely seeing a gun slung across someone’s chest during a time of civilian unrest, where local government and law and order has completely broken down, causes you to fear for your life, please feel free to leave the country because that isn’t how things work here. When shit hits the fan, Americans handle their own. That means guns and the willingness to use them, so act accordingly.

And, the one that causes me the most blind rage: “he shouldn’t have been there”:

Think about what you’re actually saying. You are saying that in America, we don’t have freedom of movement and that “certain people” shouldn’t be allowed in public places depending on whatever political / criminal bullshit is happening in that place. What an absolutely disgusting position to hold on to. Especially in this specific circumstance: what you’re saying is that we should just let rioters and criminals do as they please because they are upset, nobody can intervene or protect their property, because if you do you’re somehow in the wrong. Fuck. That. Again, this is America and Brownshirt behavior like the leftists are suggesting will never be tolerated.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to your news letter please.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. If I could expand my post, I’d add the following rebuttals to common talking points:

If that were true, why did he wait until he got cornered and attacked to do so? Why did he only shoot people who were about to kill him or disarm him and then kill him? If this were true, why did he only shoot Huber and Grosskreutz and not the rest of the mob running after him with weapons and shouting about “cranium that boy”? He exercised a level of control and restraint during what had to be the most stressful minutes of his entire life that quite frankly the average American policeman should be jealous of.

“Bringing a rifle to a protest / open carrying is threatening behavior, he caused those people to attack him out of their own self defense”.

This is America you dipshit communist. Just because you feel threatened due to your own insecurities and fears does NOT mean you are actually being threatened. If merely seeing a gun slung across someone’s chest during a time of civilian unrest, where local government and law and order has completely broken down, causes you to fear for your life, please feel free to leave the country because that isn’t how things work here. When shit hits the fan, Americans handle their own. That means guns and the willingness to use them, so act accordingly.

And, the one that causes me the most blind rage: “he shouldn’t have been there”:

Think about what you’re actually saying. You are saying that in America, we don’t have freedom of movement and that “certain people” shouldn’t be allowed in public places depending on whatever political / criminal bullshit is happening in that place. What an absolutely disgusting position to hold on to. Especially in this specific circumstance: what you’re saying is that we should just let rioters and criminals do as they please because they are upset, nobody can intervene or protect their property, because if you do you’re somehow in the wrong. Fuck. That. Again, this is America and Brownshirt behavior like the leftists are suggesting will never be tolerated.

Post more, sir.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:46:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
TIL that being somewhere you are allowed to be if you get attacked then you are at fault.

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:50:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would like to be your friend and subscribe to your newsletter.

Very well said, I agree with every word you said.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Everyone wants to talk about Kyle, but what about Dominick Black..?
Talk about being dragged through the mud.
View Quote

He got a pretty favorable plea deal.

Completely unjust, but he isn’t spending time in prison, thankfully.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“A lawyer will argue”

You realize all Kyle’s team has to do is flip the logic back on the rioters, right? Why were they there if not to riot? There’s documented evidence of Kyle helping people, versus documented evidence of the 3 people he shot threatening people and committing arson, lmao.

Your opinions are not good.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Add me to the - he and his mother are dumbasses bucket. What parent takes their kid to an event that EVERYONE knew was going to be riotous? A shitty one. Did he have every right to defend himself? Absolutely! No doubt. But if his child mind had told him to (a) stay out of danger instead of running down the friggin street, he wouldn’t have been in danger. If he had stayed in his own state, he wouldn’t have been in danger. A 17 year old boy had no business being there. He still walks around being lauded by the Bro Culture crowd all encouraging him to “Get some!”

He played a stupid game. The prize is him getting sued for a long time and him having a target on his back for the rest of his life. And, just to preclude the “He went there to defend his——(your justification here)!!! My question is, Where were you? If you support what he was doing, where were you?
View Quote

This post brought to you by Smol PP NRG
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:20:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Excellent post, but "Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk"

Quoted:

Another excellent post!

Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:27:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy fuck!!!

Proofread your fucking posts for fucks sake. That way at least the stupid shit you're saying looks like someone with an education posted it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Paging BRCC...BRCC to the courtesy phone.

I'm sure they'll be along any moment now...
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#50]
By the way, did they ever release the footage from that FBI C2 surveillance bird?

Or explain why it was there?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top