Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:43:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2024 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#4]
This hurts. I've been at the hospital for the last week. My little sister (well wifes sister she's like mine though) is expecting her first baby and was hit head on when she left work last Thursday. She had operation 3 this morning. I can't lose another family member. I've lost two in the last year. Fuck that guy. Fuck him so hard.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those dumb cops could have all boxed her so many different times and pussed out.
View Quote

Or they could have done a Pitt manuver. Or they could have done that net thing where they entangle the rear wheels in some weird net contraption.
Instead, they were likely worried that they'd be liable if they scratched their patrol vehicles.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This hurts. I've been at the hospital for the last week. My little sister (well wifes sister she's like mine though) is expecting her first baby and was hit head on when she left work last Thursday. She had operation 3 this morning. I can't lose another family member. I've lost two in the last year. Fuck that guy. Fuck him so hard.
View Quote

I'm so sorry! I hope she recovers completely and has a fine healthy baby... and that the person who hit her enjoys the entirety of God's justice.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#7]
The 405 is a fucken nightmare on a good day.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#8]
damn commiefornia
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#9]
OST for after work
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't think it is a Trump supporter, just spitballing.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
- A Messerschmitt Bf 109 crashed on the 101 (between the 405 and my house) and blocked the road for hours.
https://s.abcnews.com/images/US/plane-crash-ht-02-jpo-181023_hpMain.jpg
View Quote

That's not a BF109, that's an AT6 Texan with a Balkenkreuz paint job.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't think it is a Trump supporter, just spitballing.
View Quote

I'd bet a lot of money you're correct.  She looks a lot like the office manager for a company I used to work for, same hair and extremely clear eyes - crazy eyes.  Up until about 6 months ago we would talk regularly but with every conversation her TDS got worse (she wanted trump voters rounded up and shot) and I could tell she was having a hard time processing that I was unvaccinated.  She was having health problems, neighbor problems, you name it.  Just a bug in search of a windshield, just like this woman.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:53:47 PM EDT
[#13]
The popo let that chase go on way too long.
They could of got out the bearcat and rammed her head on.
They could of boxed her in with enough cars
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 4:58:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Death penalty.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Very sorry.  I’m praying for healing and your family’s well being.  How is she today?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top