Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Her body must be bangin cause her face is a prison 4.
View Quote

She probably looks better with hair and make up.

Somebody in one of these threads nailed it when they said she looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

She probably looks better with hair and make up a dick in her mouth or her legs in the air.

Somebody in one of these threads nailed it when they said she looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
She’s easily a Youngstown 10.  She’s a cutie.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As I have head from LEO friends...

"The badge will get you pussy and they pussy will get your badge."
View Quote

She already HAD a badge of her own.  T'was the D she craved .... and lots of it.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:26:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Goddamn. She was banging the whole small town department. And it’s the South, so they were probably all related.

Any pictures of Meghan?
View Quote

Get bent.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll bet her nickname was "Pin Cushion".
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Atta girl!  

She will probably claim she has a sex addiction and get disability. Or try to pin it on the others involved and file a harassment lawsuit saying they took advantage of her addiction.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mario Centobie.
View Quote

https://www.firehouse.com/home/news/10508954/former-firefighter-turned-cop-killer-executed-by-injection-in-alabama

He and another inmate escaped in 1998, overpowering two officers who were taking them to a court appearance.

After shooting and wounding a Tuscaloosa police officer, Centobie made it to Moody, near Birmingham's eastern border, and shot Turner, who had stopped to investigate a suspicious vehicle.

Centobie, captured near Biloxi several days after the slaying, escaped again with help from a female guard he had charmed. Love letters to the guard, who received prison time for her role, helped authorities recapture him in Atlanta.

Katherine Puzone, a federal public defender, tried to get a court order blocking the execution, claiming among other things that Centobie was mentally incompetent. A final appeal was denied Thursday by the Supreme Court.

Centobie opposed Puzone's efforts, saying he was sane but preferred death over a life in prison.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#9]
As someone else already pointed out...
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes for her to start an Onlyfans?
View Quote

If she's quick about it she might clean up before her 15 minutes of fame are over.
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 5:09:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 12:37:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:20:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Bet she glows under a UV light...........
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 12:43:40 PM EDT
[#15]

That is freaking hilarious!

Link Posted: 1/16/2023 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#16]
High risk behaviors, suicidal gestures, impulsivity, I'm no shrink but my Borderline personality disorder meter is going off.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'll bet her nickname was "Pin Cushion".
View Quote

Twinkie - 'cause she always went home cream filled.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
High risk behaviors, suicidal gestures, impulsivity, I'm no shrink but my Borderline personality disorder meter is going off.
View Quote

A BPD with a badge and gun. That’s a pretty terrifying thought.  

She should have no problem getting on somewhere else.  Departments these days seem to be going out of their way to hire people with Cluster B disorders.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#19]
As much as I laugh and shake my head in disbelief I’m also curious about her parents-can you only imagine what they must be thinking and feeling?
It’s bad enough knowing your daughter is a total slut but the whole world knows it now.All your relatives,friends,neighbors,coworkers,people you go to Church with etc all know it.
I can’t even guess the amount of shame and embarrassment they must feel.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#20]
I cant unsee it after seeing this

Link Posted: 1/16/2023 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Their Facebook page comments are good right now.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Help us nonfacebooking luddites out with some screenshots please...
View Quote

Gotta have a URL.  One of the comments concerning new officers getting sworn in

"December was a record month for the department. Over 30,000 applicants submitted resumes to become an officer. We are overwhelmed by the amount of sudden interest."
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I started seeing the memes blow up on reddit.  Shame this thread is only 5 pages.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 3:50:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Apparently Daily mail was doing a story and had this photo which caused me to break down laughing.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Apparently Daily mail was doing a story and had this photo which caused me to break down laughing.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/355044/AA16AGUJ_jpg-2680258.JPG
View Quote

Is that a Nissan?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#30]
If she sucked a few more dicks she may have kept her job?

Well at least if she sucked the right dicks.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:13:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Hahahahah holy shit these memes. How awful to be an internet legend for being a 304. I gotta imagine getting any future jobs would be difficult.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:34:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/355044/AA16AGUJ_jpg-2680258.JPG
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#37]
At the medium security prison I worked one of the female guards was having sex with 6 different inmates during the same time frame. In fact she would often do pairs where one inmate would be on the lookout, then they would switch. She was married to another CO. Her dad was a Sgt and her mom was a cook at the same facility. Her family and husband stood by her because she is a victim.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
At the medium security prison I worked one of the female guards was having sex with 6 different inmates during the same time frame. In fact she would often do pairs where one inmate would be on the lookout, then they would switch. She was married to another CO. Her dad was a Sgt and her mom was a cook at the same facility. Her family and husband stood by her because she is a victim.
View Quote
Ah. The infamous waffle butt.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#40]
https://www.foxnews.com/us/tennessee-sex-romp-cop-reveals-new-transcript-she-cracked-says-things-kind-got-out-hand

The Tennessee cop who was fired after an investigation found she had affairs with multiple male colleagues on the force said she "cracked" after considering divorce from her husband and that her sexual escapades "kind of got out of hand," according to transcripts of an interview with an internal investigator.

"Me and my husband were kind of on the verge of a divorce and I just cracked and then it just kind of got out of hand," former La Vergne officer Maegan Hall told human resources after an investigation was launched into the scandal, according to transcripts of the exchange first obtained by WSMV 4.

Hall’s remarks were in regard to her affair with one former co-worker, Sgt. Lewis Powell, with whom she had sex "a lot," explaining, "his wife just doesn’t want to have sex with him," according to the transcript.
View Quote

Yeah I would agree when you fuck 10% of the department that shit got out of hand.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I'm astonished that her pics and videos aren't all over the internet yet.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 10:36:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm astonished that her pics and videos aren't all over the internet yet.
View Quote

Give it a few more weeks.....she will have an only fans account.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:29:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Maegan Hall in La Vergne Riding a Mechanical Bull
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#44]

I wonder if she rides bareback too
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 8:36:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Lol southern law enforcement strikes again.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Looks like the cheif is out now:

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/la-vergne-police-chief-fired-in-connection-with-sex-scandal-investigation/

A VERGNE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The chief of the La Vergne Police Department was fired on Monday afternoon. This move is a direct result of the police department’s ongoing sex scandal investigation, according to La Vergne city officials.

News 2 previously reported five officers were fired in January after allegedly having sex on and off duty with each other, sending nude photos of themselves to other officers, failing to disclose relations to H.R., and lying about their actions during the investigation, according to city documents.

Police Chief Burrel “Chip” Davis helped conduct interviews for the internal investigation.

Chief Davis was initially put on administrative leave Monday morning after the city was notified of an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint. His firing was announced hours later.

According to a release from the City of La Vergne, third-party investigators concluded Chief Davis “was aware of the sexual misconduct within his department and never reported or disciplined any of the officers involved.” The investigator also concluded Davis impeded the initial investigation into sexual misconduct.

View Quote
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Looks like the cheif is out now:

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/la-vergne-police-chief-fired-in-connection-with-sex-scandal-investigation/

A VERGNE, Tenn. (WKRN)   The chief of the La Vergne Police Department was fired on Monday afternoon. This move is a direct result of the police department's ongoing sex scandal investigation, according to La Vergne city officials.

News 2 previously reported five officers were fired in January after allegedly having sex on and off duty with each other, sending nude photos of themselves to other officers, failing to disclose relations to H.R., and lying about their actions during the investigation, according to city documents.

Police Chief Burrel "Chip" Davis helped conduct interviews for the internal investigation.

Chief Davis was initially put on administrative leave Monday morning after the city was notified of an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission complaint. His firing was announced hours later.

According to a release from the City of La Vergne, third-party investigators concluded Chief Davis "was aware of the sexual misconduct within his department and never reported or disciplined any of the officers involved." The investigator also concluded Davis impeded the initial investigation into sexual misconduct.

Yikes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:06:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Update in first post.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Update in first post.
View Quote

As I said before, the mayor there ran on a platform of government transparency, and I expected him to be serious about it.

Firing the chief underscores that he’s serious about it. My hat is off to him.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top