User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Surprised that it took them *this* long to go for the "Spin."
View Quote

All the crap the left is doing is to early,  should have waited till Sept/Oct for most of it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Read the comments.  Wow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#3]
That's some Pravda level bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"   Joseph Goebbels

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg
View Quote

Classic Goebbels. Wash, rinse and repeat. What else did anyone expect?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No bias there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Michael German, a former FBI agent specializing in domestic terrorism and current fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice, said the materials were rife with examples of law enforcement intelligence being politicized in ways that endangered both protesters and police alike. “Terrorism is distinguished from other violence by its political nature and, as a result, counterterrorism is often highly politicized as well,” German told The Intercept. “Here we’re seeing where this politicization of counterterrorism is being reflected in intelligence documents that are going out and are intended to inform state and local law enforcement on the ground.” He added: “Overall, what you see is a strange sensationalization of the antifa threats — and that doesn’t exist when looking at the boogaloo documents.”

No bias there.

Supreme Court Justice William Brennan?

Lol not John, guy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Leaked all right....

Right out someone’s ass like the rest of their loose stool.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The left push lies and falsehoods as usual.
View Quote

thats it right there. trying to box in the right at every opportunity
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Sure they did.  And I guess they’re the reason for the spike in covid 19 too because there’s no way the protestors are the reason.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#10]
The glow-in-the-darks are sad that their constant attempts at provoking right wing violence didn't amount to anything. Maybe next time agents.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:44:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Goddammit!   We’re killing people now?  I did NOT get the mimeograph.  Somebody in the right wing death squad coordination division is not doing their job.  C’mon people, we need to follow the process or the whole organization is not going to meet the quarterly goals again.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Acuse others of what you are in fact doing.

Deception.  

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So boog Bois burned Portland, DC, Seattle, Minneapolis, St Louis, Atlanta, NYC, LA, and Dallas?

Boog Bois toppled statues of Lee, Washington, Jefferson, and Colombus?

Boog Bois sacked CNN, looted stores, and vandalized buildings?

Boog Bois setup CHAZ?

Boog Bois cause black on black violence in inner cities from Baltimore to Chicago?

I don't fucking think so.

But this shit is hurting the Democrats at the polls so they are drastically trying to spin this.
View Quote

There’s plenty of video to support their accusations
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:52:29 PM EDT
[#16]
IMHO If the "average" right winger went nuts the carnage would rank right up at the top compared to any other outburst heretofore. That's not taking into account a truly motivated and well prepared warrior. My goodness how stupid can the left be?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Pooh and his CCP minions laugh.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:01:48 PM EDT
[#18]
I mean, this boog boy did kill two LEOs and wound three others, so there’s that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_boogaloo_killings

I don’t think any Antifa or BLM shitbag has racked up those kind of numbers in this round of riots yet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Boogaloo
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:38:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What do the boogaloo retards expect when they're making memes about killing cops and politicians, that they're too big of bitches to actually follow-up on?

Then they surrender and cry like little cucks when they get raided by LE.
View Quote

I don’t think you understand memes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:45:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If you ever watch a video of the police separating the Liberals from the Conservatives then you will notice that the cops Never turn their backs to the Liberals.
View Quote

^Fact.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If you have a brain you realize thats horseshit.
View Quote

However, about half of the people don't have a brain, thus making this play well for a lot of sheep. ??
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:51:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Intercept is on the same level as the Jacobin. Not a credible news outlet.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I mean, this boog boy did kill two LEOs and wound three others, so there’s that.

I don’t think any Antifa or BLM shitbag has racked up those kind of numbers in this round of riots yet.
View Quote

Lol, because the FBI says so?

“A former friend of Carrillo's told interviewers, "Excessive use of force on unarmed civilians — that was a huge thing for him... It was a mental tipping point for him."[23]”

That dude was pro-rioter, there are a lot of stupid lolberts who see common cause with BLM and ANTIFA because they’re fighting “the state”.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Spin cycle
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#26]
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/24/the-intercept-greenwald-grim-profile-media-politics-left-liberal-226710

Even the so-called center left thinks that they (The Intercept) are ass-holes. It's also the same bunch of turds that got AOC some recognition early on.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:20:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I knew police were using the leftist protesters as bait!  I knew it!  
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#29]
The Communist Chinese tell these people what to print.

We're at war.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:25:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol. Really quoting wikipedia?
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/24/the-intercept-greenwald-grim-profile-media-politics-left-liberal-226710

Even the so-called center left thinks that they (The Intercept) are ass-holes. It's also the same bunch of turds that got AOC some recognition early on.
View Quote

The Intercept has had like 2-3 good features that were interesting otherwise it amounts to blogger level leftwing stupidity where they totally ignore any leftwing violence or legal violations while acting like the  right is on the verge of Nazi type societal takeover any day now for the last decade which never happens obviously.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:21:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#33]
lol
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:30:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:55:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fucking Goebbels would be proud of the bullshit democrats put out there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually the Nazis would kick the media people pushing these narratives out of the country and if they refused to go would send them on an involuntary camping trip.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:02:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Pure horseshit. The left says or writes absolutely any lie they want with almost no pushback.

Right now they see the riots are hurting them but their dogs are off leash and running wild. They simply blame it on the right and carry on....the media pushes their lie hard and without hesitation.

It’s sickening and sad for our country. Reminiscent of failed dictator countries like Nazi Germany or USSR
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:20:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Nazis made extensive use of disinformation campaigns.

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:25:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Seems legit...

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:27:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Yeah...I totally didn't see metric fucktons of black-clad communists assaulting people, rioting, burning shit down, destroying property, etc.  It was the white guys
in plate carriers and Hawaiian shirts that were the REAL cause!  
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:35:48 AM EDT
[#42]
Post a fake news story, cite fake news story as open source intelligence (OSINT), cite said OSINT in a LE sensitive daily digest and send across the US, then same bunch of "media" report on LE intel as if it were all factual.  Thanks to the Feds for propping this up under the guise of threat reduction.  Fuck you, Baltimore, not a goddamn word about the leftist fuckstains that are actually burning shit down and creating havoc - you post that the real threat is folks with firearms.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:40:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yeah...I totally didn't see metric fucktons of black-clad communists assaulting people, rioting, burning shit down, destroying property, etc.  It was the white guys
in plate carriers and Hawaiian shirts that were the REAL cause!  
View Quote

The thing that blows my mind about the media isn't that they are so blatantly biased, but rather that somehow they managed to convince a decent amount on the left that they are biased towards the right. Ask any commie why we don’t see “boog bois” burning shit down and beating people senseless, and they will say it’s because the media covers it up
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:10:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They're really getting to the bottom of their tactics barrel, aren't they?
View Quote

Couple ways to look at this;
1) Is it to make the feds look incompetent & weak to their Antifa toadies?  Or maybe they are this stupid?
2) Is it to distract the public or LEO from Antifa's terrorist-org designation? (My money's on this one)
3) Is it an attempt to lay the media groundwork for false flag or copycat actions?

I want to know two things.

One, who authored this shit?  We need names so we know who to go find & put on trial for sedition or treason in the aftermath.  We need to know who their bosses are, who put them up to it, and not bother with trials for them.

Two, I want confirmation from Trump's administration that this document is real, or faked.  I'm leaning toward the former, since I've heard from multiple LEOs that Boog-shit keeps coming across their wire from the feds.

I know one thing, there are no good federal officers, or else we'd be hearing about even a single whistleblower ripping the lid off this wholesale slander and frame-up of literally thousands of law abiding American citizens (patriots, even, many of them).  Regardless this document's authenticity, the frame job is still very real at this time.

Talk about your institutional oppression; this is it.  If this document is real, this means the Boog was being intentionally slandered by FBI officials to distract law enforcement from Antifa before the coordinated Antifa riots even happened, and that implies a VERY high level infiltration of the FBI by communist agents, as in damn near the very top, that are actively coordinating with Antifa.

When the highest federal law enforcement org in the land unilaterally declares a law abiding group to be enemies so it can promote the cause of insurrection?  That's the sum of all fears, right there.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:19:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No bias there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Michael German, a former FBI agent specializing in domestic terrorism and current fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice, said the materials were rife with examples of law enforcement intelligence being politicized in ways that endangered both protesters and police alike. “Terrorism is distinguished from other violence by its political nature and, as a result, counterterrorism is often highly politicized as well,” German told The Intercept. “Here we’re seeing where this politicization of counterterrorism is being reflected in intelligence documents that are going out and are intended to inform state and local law enforcement on the ground.” He added: “Overall, what you see is a strange sensationalization of the antifa threats — and that doesn’t exist when looking at the boogaloo documents.”

No bias there.

Hmm...

Thinking now about how libs often make accusations of their own activities as a form of damage control...

Maybe this article/leak is damage control about coming revelations that communists in the FBI intentionally shielded federal & local authorities from interfering with Antifa riot organization, by setting up the Boogaloo Movement (lol) as a distraction?

They've clearly had it in for us since before Lobby Day, seeing as they rounded up some completely unaffiliated Canadian Nazis for Northam to use as a flimsy excuse to declare a state of emergency.  Makes me wonder if this disinfo op goes all the way back that far, that an investigation of their threat analysis priorities would turn up all sorts of interesting manipulation against opponents of left wing groups, and quickly reveal many fellow travelers.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:21:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:29:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Post a fake news story, cite fake news story as open source intelligence (OSINT), cite said OSINT in a LE sensitive daily digest and send across the US, then same bunch of "media" report on LE intel as if it were all factual.  Thanks to the Feds for propping this up under the guise of threat reduction.  Fuck you, Baltimore, not a goddamn word about the leftist fuckstains that are actually burning shit down and creating havoc - you post that the real threat is folks with firearms.
View Quote

+100 this

The guys posting "fake news" are missing the point entirely.  If FBI intel has become nothing but political propaganda, that org has become even more dangerous to us than we imagined.  Agents will do as they are told, and that means anyone can be targeted for legal, or physical annihilation, on the basis of some communist's political convenience.  And not necessarily even at the hands of LEOs.

It means Antifa may have a direct line to Fusion Centers and the like to coordinate their actions, and may be able to contribute to the content they distribute.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:38:35 AM EDT
[#48]
The Intercept is commie propoganda funded by foreign enemies. Seriously. It's like posting a Pravda story in 1986.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 3:17:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, but according to this write up they are killing people not sure when that started
View Quote

It was one cop hating guy in Cali and they’re not even sure he had more than one possible accomplice.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 3:20:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

+100 this

The guys posting "fake news" are missing the point entirely.  If FBI intel has become nothing but political propaganda, that org has become even more dangerous to us than we imagined.  Agents will do as they are told, and that means anyone can be targeted for legal, or physical annihilation, on the basis of some communist's political convenience.  And not necessarily even at the hands of LEOs.

It means Antifa may have a direct line to Fusion Centers and the like to coordinate their actions, and may be able to contribute to the content they distribute.
View Quote

Already doing it by disseminating Southern Poverty Law Center propaganda to fusion centers.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top