BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You're just not living if you haven't donkey-punched a butch lesbian in her crew cut.
View Quote

Do you want Sinead O'Conner?  'Cause that's how you get Sinead O'Conner!

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:54:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
According to DV detectives I've spoken with, lesbians are some of the worst offenders - both in terms of per capita rates, and levels of violence.  They don't tend to use guns, and aren't strong enough to cause the same number of fatalities, but when they always take it to the max.
View Quote

One of the most dangerous spots in the world is between two lesbians with pool cues fighting over a third lesbian.  I would rather be in line at the post office behind a guy in a suicide vest.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:58:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nah they just ugly as homemade dogshit and want to take it out on the world around them. Generally.

Cause generally, no man would have them, so they seek out equally ugly women and claim its by choice and not predestination.

View Quote

Some chose lesbianism - some have it thrust upon them by circumstance.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who does the cooking in a lesbian relationship>?

neither...they both eat out!
View Quote

Perfect timing for this thread

Tell Me Some Short Dirty Jokes
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who gets the cats?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know for a fact that family law mostly favors the bio-woman in a hetro- marriage. What do you do when there are 2 women involved, the $64,000 question.

Who gets the cats?

Peking Moon Oriental All You Can Eat Buffet

Did you ever think when you eat Chinese,
It ain’t pork or chicken but a fat siamese?
Yet the food tastes great, so you don’t complain.
But that’s not chicken in your chicken chow mein.

Seems to me I ordered sweet-and-sour pork
But Garfield’s on my fork.
He’s purrin’ here on my fork.

There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon,
The place that I eat every day at noon.
They can feed you cat and you’ll never know,
Once they wrap it up in dough, boy.
They fry it real crisp in dough.

Chou Lin asked if I wanted more
As he was dialin’ up his buddy at the old pet store.
I said "Not today. I lost my appetite.
There’s two cats in my belly and they want to fight."
I was suckin’ on a Rolaid and a Tums or two,
When I swear I heard it mew, boy.
And that is when I knew,

There’s a cat in the kettle at the Peking Moon
I think I gotta stop eatin’ there at noon.
They say that it’s beef or fish or pork
But it’s purrin’ there on my fork.
There’s a hair-ball on my fork.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#6]
The difference between guys and lesbians:

No one turned gay after a bad relationship.

I can't tell you the number of post-engagement (with a guy) breakup lesbos at work.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:04:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Tribbing thread?
View Quote

The Trouble With Tribblers

(Cue Star Trek :TOS fight music ....)

Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have a cousin that was introduced to the lesbian lifestyle while playing soccer in high school. Is that a requirement to play women's sports?
She and her wife now have 2 kids.
View Quote

Apparently I was lied to in my biology class ....
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:09:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lesbian divorces must really be difficult for judges.  How do they determine a settlement if theres no man to pay alimony?
View Quote

Given that’s it’s clown world, I’m actually a little surprised they don’t just find some random dude and make him pay alimony.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#10]
A few years back, took a cruise to Aruba that had a French Canadian Lesbian couple onboard. Bad enough they were pissy people to begin with being French Canadian, but the lesbo thing took it to 11 on the dial. For a couple thousand people on the cruise ship, by the second day, everybody knew of them to some degree. They were constantly making a scene all over the ship in every area.

Got to Aruba and unluckily had them in our guided tour group of the island. They fought constantly and loudly arguing in French. When anybody would look their way, the lumberjack plaid shirt wearing super butch dyke of the two would then start flexing and daring anybody to challenge "her" physically talking in broken English. Middle of the tour, they got so bad, the guide service stopped and kicked them off the tour van we were in at a police check point. They rolled out wanting to scrap and the Aruba police took custody of them. They missed the cruise ship debarkation and you could tell the atmosphere on the ship went to a calmer one without them being on it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

One of the most dangerous spots in the world is between two lesbians with pool cues fighting over a third lesbian.  I would rather be in line at the post office behind a guy in a suicide vest.
View Quote

@Rick-OShay.  Do tell the story.  Sounds like a good one.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#12]
yeng and yang is hard enough to figure out, 2 yengs got to be impossible
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 7:12:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Lesbian domestic violence stats are some of the worst.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I have said it before, and I'll say it again:  the "lipstick" lesbian, though it exists, is rarely encountered in the wild.  It is vastly outnumbered by the more manly, and less attractive "chapstick" lesbian.
View Quote

I always see some hot lesbian with what appearns to be a man with a vagina
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Lesbian domestic violence stats are some of the worst.
View Quote

let them fight
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#16]
(deleted)
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#17]
I once bought a home from a lesbian.  She'd broken up with her partner, and could no longer afford the upkeep & etc. on her own school-teacher salary.  She had already bought another smaller home so she had two payments.  She was in a financial bind, so I lowballed her and got the home for a bargain price.

It's a sample of one, but it tells me that lesbians are just as capable of making bad life choices as hetero people.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Something seems fishy!
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 9:20:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Since we are on the topic I feel we need to mention one of the greatest Lesbian song writers on history.

Melissa Etheridge - Come To My Window (Official Music Video)

Melissa Etheridge - I'm The Only One (Official Music Video)

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Since we are on the topic I feel we need to mention one of the greatest Lesbian song writers on history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4aj-t4eGrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB-QQAM1GDM

View Quote
How about a great lesbian songwriter, on stage with her wife doing a Tracy Chapman cover.
Brandi Carlile (feat. her wife, Catherine Carlile), “The Promise” (Tracy Chapman)
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

@Rick-OShay.  Do tell the story.  Sounds like a good one.
View Quote

Late '80s.  Little bar off Cache road in Lawton OK - between 38th street and Sheridan.  It was kind of the lesbian/"female softball player" hang out but it had beer and pool tables and it was only a few blocks away from my friend's house so it minimized his DUI exposure driving home, so we went there to drink and play pool. Was walking back from the pisser when I accidentally found myself betwist two flannel-wearing roll-your-own tampon butches who apparently had the hots for the same femme.  I found meself in the eye of a cylone of drill-sargent style cussing, pool cue battering, billiard ball flinging, hair yanking, and clothes ripping off - why is it always the ones you DON'T want the clothes ripped off that get the clothes ripped off?  Fortunately I navigated my way to safety mostly unscathed, and watched events progress from a distance.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have said it before, and I'll say it again:  the "lipstick" lesbian, though it exists, is rarely encountered in the wild.  It is vastly outnumbered by the more manly, and less attractive "chapstick" lesbian.

Whil I have on several diverse occasions also seen this, it is much more common, in my experience, that an observed lesbian couple proves the old adage "it's a dog-eat-dog world" ...
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Where it magically come to pass that I had my druthers men would be more manly and girls would be a lot less Indigo, if you get my drift.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Late '80s.  Little bar off Cache road in Lawton OK - between 38th street and Sheridan.  It was kind of the lesbian/"female softball player" hang out but it had beer and pool tables and it was only a few blocks away from my friend's house so it minimized his DUI exposure driving home, so we went there to drink and play pool. Was walking back from the pisser when I accidentally found myself betwist two flannel-wearing roll-your-own tampon butches who apparently had the hots for the same femme.  I found meself in the eye of a cylone of drill-sargent style cussing, pool cue battering, billiard ball flinging, hair yanking, and clothes ripping off - why is it always the ones you DON'T want the clothes ripped off that get the clothes ripped off?  Fortunately I navigated my way to safety mostly unscathed, and watched events progress from a distance.
View Quote

The first sign you were in the wrong place was the one which said "Entering Lawton City Limits."
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#25]
My next door neighbors have been married lesbians for as long as I've know them (way longer than "gay marriage" has been legal).  My wife thinks they've actually split but are living as roommates.  I don't know, don't really care.

And yes, they look exactly like you imagine, unless you are imagining sexy young things, then they look like the opposite of what you'd imagine.

but my bigger gripe is the fact that one of them crashed into my Rv one time and then drove down the road like a bat out of hell to get out of being blamed.  Only reason I didn't call her out is that my Rv didn't have a scratch on it, even though her headlight and signal light were trashed.  That was 6 years ago and she's still never mentioned it.

That episode told me all I need to know about my neighbors.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This 100%

Ive been bitched at that I spend to much time in my office/man cave then bitched at she wishes I would spend more time in there all in the same rant. I just look at her like shes nuts and going back to doing whatever  lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've often imagined that if my wife had to live with an identical clone of herself, one of them would murder the other within 24 hours.

This 100%

Ive been bitched at that I spend to much time in my office/man cave then bitched at she wishes I would spend more time in there all in the same rant. I just look at her like shes nuts and going back to doing whatever  lol

my wife wouldn't be able to stand herself if she got cloned.  Dear God, the gaslighting would be epic!
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

You wouldn't think so, but somehow every lesbian couple I know has a couple autistic kids.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah they just ugly as homemade dogshit and want to take it out on the world around them. Generally.

Cause generally, no man would have them, so they seek out equally ugly women and claim its by choice and not predestination.

this seems unlikely to me.  It's certain gay guys are not gay from lack of potential female companionship, half of them look like Adonis.  I have three family members that have been lesbian/bi/pansexual.  One got married to her butch lesbian lover, she herself was quite feminine and attractive.  Their "marriage" lasted maybe a year.  Another moved out of state with her butch lesbian lover, that relationship similarly imploded and now she lives with her parents again.  The third was just fooling around with other girls but later married a man and became Orthodox Christian, now they have two kids and she is very straight.

none of these three are unattractive or lack access to willing men their age.  I think it's just the culture these days.  Every one of them is around a similar age (currently late 20's), and they are all millennials.  Most of the lesbian stuff was in their late teens and early 20's.  I think one of the single ones was dating a guy last I heard.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Never had a lesbo patient that wasn't on psych meds. Never.
My psych NP buddy says the same thing.
They are nuts.  All of them.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#30]
I’m afraid the divorce attorneys are just putting their fingers in the dyke
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#31]
is it true that lesbians sometimes will step out on their old lady for some peen?
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The only lesbian couple I ever saw was a sweet, cute girl my wife worked with.   Her "mate" was the most butch thing I ever saw.   Met her at one or two office Christmas parties.  More testosterone than any 3 guys.  You could just feel her hostility, paranoia, and jealousy, especially if talking to her "wife".   I don't know how long they stayed together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of the roleplay "men" I've seen in those f'd up relationships act mean as hell and if I had to wager on a guess, abusive.

Probably got to that point mental fuckery from being abused by men so that's how they act when they pretend to be men, it's all they know.
The only lesbian couple I ever saw was a sweet, cute girl my wife worked with.   Her "mate" was the most butch thing I ever saw.   Met her at one or two office Christmas parties.  More testosterone than any 3 guys.  You could just feel her hostility, paranoia, and jealousy, especially if talking to her "wife".   I don't know how long they stayed together.
Yeah the last one that my neighbor had was extremely unwelcoming/pissed off looking and standoffish at first and looked at me like she would just as easily try to kill me as say hi to me. She was obviously waaaay overcompensating and it was super off putting. I dunno what happened, but eventually she came around and was relatively nice and approachable. After living with her for several months though, she suddenly disappeared.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Arson investigator told me one or the other usually piled the others clothing on the bed and set them on fire.  
View Quote
I went on a guided hog hunt years ago in central TN.  The owner was a retired BATF agent.  He said the worst arson jobs he had to investigate were lesbian couples, because they tended to end relationships by burning down the house.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:13:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
is it true that lesbians sometimes will step out on their old lady for some peen?
View Quote

Most definitely they do. Almost all of them that do are the ones that had dick first before switching teams. The "Gold Star" ones not so much.

About 20+ years ago, had a coworker that was the side dick for two different sets of Lesbian couples that one of the partners would cheat with. It was complicated as he knew them through his wife social circle from her work and she did not know he was cheating on her also with the side chick Lesbians.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Most definitely they do. Almost all of them that do are the ones that had dick first before switching teams. The "Gold Star" ones not so much.

About 20+ years ago, had a coworker that was the side dick for two different sets of Lesbian couples that one of the partners would cheat with. It was complicated as he knew them through his wife social circle from her work and she did not know he was cheating on her also with the side check Lesbians.
View Quote

Some men just cant stop themselves from inviting drama and death into their lives.  With open arms
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Some men just cant stop themselves from inviting drama and death into their lives.  With open arms
View Quote

We had joke bets at work as to when and who would shoot or stab him first, his wife or the jilted bull dyke partner?

This was back when I worked on the Southside of San Antonio, TX. Everybody involved was Hispanic and on a good day, a South San Chica would stab you if they even suspected they were being wronged. Add the crazy Lesbian shit was icing on the cake.

Found out years later after I moved that his then wife eventually found out his cheating but not with the Lesbians but with a married female senior manager at work. He and the female senior manager both divorced their wife and husband respectively and married each other. Supposedly the Lesbian side dick thing continued without his now new wife not knowing either.

Edit: I will not dox him directly but found out recently he has been doing pretty good as a self publishing fiction book writer on Amazon.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a friend who owns a greenhouse and hires casual day labor.  For the past 2 years he has had a woman work off & on there who eventually brought her girlfriend in to work, too.  This is water-the-plants, unload trucks, and load cars kind of stuff.  They basically show up when they need money, and that works OK for my friend.

The original one is very very smart...well-versed in just about any topic you can imagine (botany, history, science.)  She's one of those intelligent people who doesn't care to have a real job or a career or anything like that.  She's sort of itinerant, currently living in Virginia after having spent time in Texas and various other places out west before that.  Her girlfriend is not real bright, and is the abusive one of the pair.

It kind of sucks because the one getting abused is just a "regular person" who can carry a conversation on just about any topic you raise, and doesn't come across as someone who would tolerate that kind of crap...but she does.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:13:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a cousin that was introduced to the lesbian lifestyle while playing soccer in high school. Is that a requirement to play women's sports?
She and her wife now have 2 kids.

They went to a sperm bank. Each one carried a child, and used the same donor for both children, so they are half siblings.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 10:14:19 PM EDT
[#39]
I don’t understand anyone…hell I barely understand myself sometimes but one thing I know for sure is that the only way women can get along with each other for very long is from a distance. I have no idea why that’s true.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top