Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:28:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Rudy as an adviser working the problem, I'm good with. He should not be the public face or making oral arguments.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm sure his nervousness and sweating can be attributed to the fact that he is rather high up on the Dem hit list
View Quote

And Sidney is telling us their lives and livelihoods are being threatened by saying “they will not be intimidated”.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You guys are reacting like the press.  Every time he wipes his brow you hear the auto-winders on the cameras go off.  That's some serious journalism there.  They're going to make key the point of their story how badly he was sweating and what they think that means.
View Quote

Go ahead and drink some more KoolAid to try and justify this clownshow.  

Rudy is not 'the best people.'  

Rudy is only there because he's a fucking 70 year old RINO CUCK that has #NYValues because Trump can relate to 70 year old RINO CUCKS from NYC that have #NYValues.

Stop nominating these fucking boomer cuck idiots from the 'all important' NE corridor if you ever want to win again (which I'm not convinced you actually want to).  
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:33:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Elderly & Bronx accent has literally zero appeal outside of Manhattan
View Quote

A-fucking-men to that.  

Fucking boomers from the Bronx with gaudy jewelry and a dopey sounding accent.  Which turd on 'Team Trump' thought this would honestly go well?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#5]
People can attribute it to doomerism, shills, or whatever the fuck they want but the fact is that how a message is presented is at least as equally important as to what is in the message.  Rudy hasn't been very good with regards to 'how' lately.

It's all the more important when the other team has an entire array of media outlets acting as their proxy.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Good lord, get this fucker out of here.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Let me summarize the legal strategy and why it has shifted.

1. The issue in PA brought in the  v Brocknar regarding the deadline extension for absentee ballots, is a winnable case, but will not change the outcome of the election. So this is being abandoned

2. The issue of Absentee Ballot Fraud is a more narrow case, which typically will invalidate either specific votes that are identified in rare cases will they throw it the entire election. The problem is they have been unable to identify enough issues because , the Secretary of States have control over how audits are done. They need the audits to identify the fraud, but they can't get the audits because they have no proof of fraud and so the SoS and canvassing boards have blocked them. In Georgia despite the complaint of the SoS he did allow a hand recount and observation, which let us observe some of the possible fraud such as the "pristine ballots".  This is possible winnable but again, it would have to be done state by state, and the odds of wining the same case in multiple states are slim, not enough to flip the election for Trump.

3. The Voting Machine Fraud.  The voting machine fraud is the weakest case so far, because it relies on subjective stastical analysis, and also conjecture based on internet videos and posts on internet forums other complaints with no evidence about fraud in other elections.  It tries to paint with a broad brush that there is something wrong with the dominion systems. The problem they have is the court is going to say, ok why didn't your party, governor bring this up, the state legislature bought these systems. They were audited and inspected etc. Its not like these systems fell out of the sky on Nov 3rd.  Where is the criminal investigations, etc. I suspect the hope is to get a warrant to get access to these system to conduct an investigation. But the odds that they would find anything slim. However if they can call into question the very systems, then they call into question the entire election.

4. The Giant Conspiracy fraud. The Giant conspiracy takes the dominion system one step further. All this the changing of the rules, the absentee ballot fraud and the dominion fraud, was part of some coordinated conspiracy by the Democrat machine to rig the election in favor of their candidate.  Its a pattern that shows the election was not conducted in a fair manner. While this case seems outlandish and conspiratorial, if they can coordinate all the various issues, they may be able to show enough of fraud. This is the Tammany Hall approach.  That the election was rigged from the beginning. It didn't matter in the end which tool was used to rig the election or even if they were successful. They need to prove that the intent was there, that there was coordinated effort, and as result the outcomes cannot be trusted no matter how well they are audited. It would be like asking the Italian Mob to run the election and if the audits are good, you will honor the results.

Believe it or not I believe that the odds of #4 winning are actually surprisingly high and may shock people.  That is if you believe the democrat machine is a criminal organization.

"After his fall from power, the infamous Tammany Hall leader William Marcy Tweed—Boss Tweed—candidly assessed the conduct of elections in his city. His 1877 testimony before the New York Board of Aldermen remains fascinating for its matter-of-fact explication of how to corrupt democracy:

Q: "What were they to do, in case you wanted a particular man elected over another?"

A: "Count the ballots in bulk, or without counting them announce the result in bulk, or change from one to the other, as the case may have been."

Q: "Then these elections really were no elections at all? The ballots were made to bring about any result that you determined upon beforehand?"

A: "The ballots made no result; the counters made the result. . . . That was generally done to every ward by the gentleman who had charge of the ward."
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rudy as an adviser working the problem, I'm good with. He should not be the public face or making oral arguments.
View Quote

He absolutely should not be, but I'm sure his ego would beg to differ.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Yikes.  This is bad.  I'm assuming the process is scram, emergency cooling, and emergency boration as the last resort?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

And Sidney is telling us their lives and livelihoods are being threatened by saying “they will not be intimidated”.
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised if accidents start happening.  I hope not, but wouldn't be surprised.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Most of you are too stupid to figure out why he is in the lead. It's rather impressive.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm a few minutes behind, but I was just thinking he was doing a good job of explaining it in plain terms.

His sweating is pretty intense though.
View Quote

Beacause he's PISSED! I like Rudy, he's the only person with a lisp that I can actually listen to and not get pissed off. He's doing a great job, IMO.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:26:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most of you are too stupid to figure out why he is in the lead. It's rather impressive.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:45:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I really wish she would drop the innuendo game and focus on actual things that have impacted the election, with witnesses and proof.

View Quote

I have some really bad news for you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:49:29 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought that was pretty good lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHyIwB8BUTlymJpcD8zDyMe5hjkfqM4lksqBTU0/?igshid=1ys8dldts39g

Nevermind. Dc draino is private
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Rudy is a swamp creature and well past his prime.  Listening to him talk is a cringe show.
View Quote

Rudy is anti swamp.

Link Posted: 11/19/2020 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't even watch because I can't stand listening to him.  He fucking sucks as a presenter.

Accept Kayleigh's resignation, let her run point on all of these presentations, keep Rudy locked in the back room doing what he's doing but completely away from the public, get sworn in, re-appoint Kayleigh.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Have you ever served on a jury?

Do you buy stuff from telemarketing?

Do you own a Timeshare?

If you answered no to the questions above, then he likely doesn’t need to appeal to you.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top