Quoted:
Diversity = Deliberate skewing of results
View Quote

yeah.... "did he get there on his own merits or because of what he looks like?"
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:28:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just fire every straight white male in the military and replace us all with the diversity people. I’m done with this bullshit.

What goes unsaid is no matter what any of us have sacrificed, we are too white. Oh well, I look forward to an army of black trannys fighting the Chinese.
View Quote

And groups by hair color.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:28:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Diversity = Deliberate skewing of results

and that's what you get with diversity/inclusion pushes.  Anything other than colorblind merit raises this very question.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Semper Diversitas!

The chicoms must be laughing themselves silly.

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:32:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How the fuck can red and blue both be true
View Quote
Its so great right? I mean, this has to end up in a history book at some point.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sounds simple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So give each candidate a number. No name no photo, only quals.  

Easy.  May the best man win.

Sounds simple.

Who gets the odd or even numbers.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#7]
For an organization who's main activity is combat it would seem like this problem will be self solving pretty quickly if an unqualified candidate does end up in combat.  

Darwin and all that......
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:43:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
For an organization who's main activity is combat it would seem like this problem will be self solving pretty quickly if an unqualified candidate does end up in combat.  

View Quote

somehow his/her ridiculous death will be the result of systemic raycissm.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LOL

Marine Brig. Gen. A.T. Williamson, director of Marine Corps manpower plans and policy division, echoed Nowell's comments, noting that removing photos may have disadvantaged the board's ability to promote diversity in the top ranks.

The Corps eliminated required photographs from the promotion process in September 2020 and in June extended that policy to most tattoo photos, which the Corps has required since 2015.

Williamson said the Corps is continuing to collect data from the most recent board season, but early indicators show that eliminating the photograph requirement has decreased diversity in the promotion system.
View Quote

View Quote

promoting based on merrit is racist!
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 11:55:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Someone PLEASE make it stop!!!
View Quote
Stop? Shit, they ain't even started yet.  
There will soon come a time when this shit will seem downright sane in comparison.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#11]
I have to apologize to the crayon eaters here, but I honestly hope they wreck their NCO corps with this.

Looking forward a few years, there is no military on earth more dangerous to my family than our own; it's better that they be incompetent.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:05:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, I, uh, don't think it's quite fair to condemn a whole program because of a single slip-up, sir...
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:08:38 PM EDT
[#13]
If I was black, I would be pissed at the Democrats for this whole “diversity” hire thing as no matter how hard I worked or produced results there would always be the “he is a diversity hire” stigma.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:16:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
If I was black, I would be pissed at the Democrats for this whole “diversity” hire thing as no matter how hard I worked or produced results there would always be the “he is a diversity hire” stigma.
View Quote

Unfortunately, too many of them have been raised in a system of "Umm-hmm, that's how we get over on Whitey, workin' and earnin' it is for suckers."  Too many of them honestly believe a system in which they get moved to the front of the line based on skin color is perfectly fine.  "Hate the game, not the player!"
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#15]
If you are paying attention, the allure of being a Marine is so far wasted now.

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This will result in the needless death of lower ranks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess it's a good thing that Marines can't read.  This article would really piss them off.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds simple.

All odd or all even numbers.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#19]
In other news, I read today that the plank is becoming a mandatory part of the PFT in CY 2023, instead of an alternative option to the crunches, as it is today.  WTF is going on in this world?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:37:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's the grunts under their command that will end up dead first.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:38:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep. No name, no photo, no sex, nothing. Just "Candidate 017654".

Three guesses who the promotions would go to..
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Which is itself racist.  

Amazingly, not all white people come from wealthy middle-class homes, and not all black people grew up in the ghetto. This somehow is beyond the grasp of those pushing diversity.
View Quote

Hey man, poor people are just as smart as white people!

-Joe Biden, President of the United States of America
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
In other news, I read today that the plank is becoming a mandatory part of the PFT in CY 2023, instead of an alternative option to the crunches, as it is today.  WTF is going on in this world?
View Quote

Should change that to "planche" just for fun.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Problem is it might get qualified people killed also.

How'd you like to hear "member Cincinnatus killed because of fuck up by some dumbass unqualified equity hire.............."
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
The problem is these are leadership positions. So the consequences for their incompetence will be the suffering and death of the Joes.

Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The problem is these are leadership positions. So the consequences for their incompetence will be the suffering and death of the Joes.

https://i.imgur.com/pdBLg9B.jpg
View Quote

Yep. Corporals and below will be paying the butcher bill.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What gets me is that either:

A. USMC leadership was somehow suckered into doing this without realizing the implications which means they are, all rhetoric aside, too stupid to be entrusted with leading Marines

or

B. Did this on purpose as some really high level trolling
View Quote

I'd want it to be B, but leadership positions anymore are gained through politics and politicians are generally shit, and shit that floats will contaminate the cream. So, I'm pretty certain that it was A, through good intentions they got the "wrong" result.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

that happened in the Army, my favorite stories were:
1.  DA Photo taken from above while officer is lying on his back, to look slimmer.
View Quote

Happened ALL the time.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

the soft bigotry of lowered expectations
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:17:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'd want it to be B, but leadership positions anymore are gained through politics and politicians are generally shit, and shit that floats will contaminate the cream. So, I'm pretty certain that it was A, through good intentions they got the "wrong" result.
View Quote

The best way I have heard it expressed is the services are led by high functioning conformists.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which is itself racist.  

Amazingly, not all white people come from wealthy middle-class homes, and not all black people grew up in the ghetto. This somehow is beyond the grasp of those pushing diversity.

I reviewed his bio today, that faggot hasn't had a real job since 1970 when he entered govt service, and he only worked in the private sector for a year or so and sucked at it.

he's been sucking on teh gummint tit since before I was born.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:20:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The best way I have heard it expressed is the services are led by high functioning conformists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

is it any surprise that the people who rise to the top of a rigidly-hierarchical, authoritarian, and bureaucratic organization are the ones who EXCEL at being rigidly-hierarchical authoritarian bureaucrats?

most of the innovative, original-thinking, results-oriented officers quit as O-3s or accept that they are terminal O-5s.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have to apologize to the crayon eaters here, but I honestly hope they wreck their NCO corps with this.

Looking forward a few years, there is no military on earth more dangerous to my family than our own; it's better that they be incompetent.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

is it any surprise that the people who rise to the top of a rigidly-hierarchical, authoritarian, and bureaucratic organization are the ones who EXCEL at being rigidly-hierarchical authoritarian bureaucrats?

most of the innovative, original-thinking, results-oriented officers quit as O-3s or accept that they are terminal O-5s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And thus why the parasite class keeps pushing for gender inclusion since certain genders are more agreeable and herd oriented than others /conspiracy
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top