Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Meh.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You fuckers need to go see the pics in the original thread then come back here and edit your posts.

ETA:  Fuck it, here ya go, have at it!
https://www.closerweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Martha-Stewart-Swimsuit-Photos-Rare-Bathing-Suit-Pictures-1.jpg?fit=1200%2C809&quality=86&strip=all

It's amazing what angle, lighting, makeup, photchop, and probably AI can do to come up with this over the above.
https://swimsuit.si.com/.image/t_share/MTk3OTAxMDAyODU3MzkxOTkw/20230202_si_martha_stewart_s06_0775_wmweb.jpg
View Quote

You act like I wouldn't coitus granny Martha in the black swimsuit
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:44:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Good 'ol Ben.
Also said: "When a woman ceases to be handsome, she needs to endeavor to be useful".
He was an OG Playa.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

all cats are grey in the dark playa

Good 'ol Ben.
Also said: "When a woman ceases to be handsome, she needs to endeavor to be useful".
He was an OG Playa.

One thing I wish my dad made me do when I was a young man was for me to read more Ben Franklin...Once my boy turns 13, I am going to make him be a student of Ben Franklin, there will be quizzes
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

i agree its gross, but just by the bengay boomers all up in that

I'm sure SI next month with be Rachel Lavine in a thong....  

View Quote
Hahaha...
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
No visible jail house tats
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

she's so hot
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Wood nail the shit out of it.
Then she could cook us something sweet and then I wood nail it again. I'm not picky especially if she has a little ready cash laying around. I like readily available cash just fine. Stupid bitch.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top