Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#1]
C7 is the best looking gen.  I love white cars and would only do a vette in white or yellow.  I’m jealous of you OP.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a Corvette guy, but that thing looks pretty sweet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2023 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Been waiting for C7 prices to drop myself. Manual trans and Z51 option are mandatory for me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So I bought it; 2019 Z06. Pics in about 45 days when I get it. 2LZ automatic.
View Quote

The LT4 is a great engine and tons of performance. I’m glad you didn’t go basic bitch corvette.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I do have some concerns as it has 50,000 miles on it and I bought it sight unseen though I had a non-car savvy female friend of mine take it for a test drive. I got it for an excellent price and saved $10k or more over similar vehicles with 20k miles and below. One owner, seems like 3x fender benders with it out of the shop quickly. What should I be looking for even though it is mine now?

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice ride.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:05:54 PM EDT
[#8]

Look for? Nothing.

Go drive and enjoy. If you’re a more spirited driver check brake pads quarterly. Replacement pads aren’t expensive. Don’t go cheap on tires when it’s time to replace. My preference is Pirelli PZero. I have them on two cars now.

Who’s name is on your engine plate? Your engine was hand assembled. The name is on the front of the engine on a small silver plate.

Ok maybe one thing to look for… check the gap and tension on your supercharger bypass valve. Quite a few had excess gap from the factory assembly. It will lower your boost if it’s not set right. Simple adjustment check to ensure you’re getting full boost.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 3:23:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Have it wrapped in metallic gold.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 4:28:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought my 2nd C7, a 2017 3LZ Z06/Z07 with 6400 miles at the end of 2019.  It now has 52000 miles and has had no issues. I have a GMPP extended warranty for another 6 months or 17K miles, haven't had to use it yet (It was a CPO car when I bought it).  I drive the crap out of it pretty much all the time.  I use my truck when I need to do truck things, otherwise drive the vette. Intake, throttle body, ported blower snout, x-pipe, mild tune.  A little over 620 RWHP.  Currently on Michelin AS4 ZP tires.

This is my 4th corvette; one C3, one C6, 2 C7. First C7 was a loaded 2LT Z51, the Z06 is a totally different animal.  FWIW, about 20 years of vette ownership, still don't own any NB shoes or jorts.  Sorry.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
C7 is the best looking gen.  I love white cars and would only do a vette in white or yellow.  I’m jealous of you OP.
View Quote

I don't know. Love the c8.......it is an awesomely fast car

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I bought my 2nd C7, a 2017 3LZ Z06/Z07 with 6400 miles at the end of 2019.  It now has 52000 miles and has had no issues. I have a GMPP extended warranty for another 6 months or 17K miles, haven't had to use it yet (It was a CPO car when I bought it).  I drive the crap out of it pretty much all the time.  I use my truck when I need to do truck things, otherwise drive the vette. Intake, throttle body, ported blower snout, x-pipe, mild tune.  A little over 620 RWHP.  Currently on Michelin AS4 ZP tires.

This is my 4th corvette; one C3, one C6, 2 C7. First C7 was a loaded 2LT Z51, the Z06 is a totally different animal.  FWIW, about 20 years of vette ownership, still don't own any NB shoes or jorts.  Sorry.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2262/rt66_jpg-2749430.JPG
View Quote

@DavidC....damn, that is a gorgeous color of blue!!  What is that name for that color option please Sir?!?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@DavidC....damn, that is a gorgeous color of blue!!  What is that name for that color option please Sir?!?
View Quote

Admiral Blue

My first C7 was Watkins Glen Green Metallic

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top