Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It would have been nice if they would have offered me a $25 gift card for my troubles.  But no it was a "Fuck you kcolg30, replace your order".
View Quote

Should have demanded a case of BLUE LABEL (and Black Hills 77 grain OTM...)
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, this makes me want to order from Midway today
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Gun and accessories companies do this stuff because of draconian regulations that are being enforced with zero tolerance to destroy the industry.

And you are mad at Midway?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:52:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No VPN and it is shipping to Miami.  This was a gift I was getting for my son.  
View Quote

I wouldn't consider Miami to be inside the United States either... Good call on Midway's part.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Gracias por su reciente pedido. Lo siento mucho, MidwayUSA no realiza env os directos o indirectos fuera de los Estados Unidos. Debido a esto, hemos cancelado su pedido, la autorizaci n pendiente se eliminar  o sus cargos se revertir n. Pido disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que esto pueda causarle.  

Hanna

MidwayUSA Customer Service
View Quote
That's a shame, Senor.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Let me see if I understand this.

You screamed "they lost a customer " before you contacted them?

They probably don't mind.
View Quote

I love it when the 1st thing a person does instead of contacting the supplier is bitching about it on a forum. If I was a supplier and found out that little tidbit, I would fire the customer post haste. And ask them to kindly take their business elsewhere.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:01:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's a shame, Senor.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gracias por su reciente pedido. Lo siento mucho, MidwayUSA no realiza env os directos o indirectos fuera de los Estados Unidos. Debido a esto, hemos cancelado su pedido, la autorizaci n pendiente se eliminar  o sus cargos se revertir n. Pido disculpas por cualquier inconveniente que esto pueda causarle.  

Hanna

MidwayUSA Customer Service
That's a shame, Senor.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#9]
I had a similar issue with amazon .  I ordered a water pump to be shipped to a freight forwarder in Ft Lauderdale , then to be shipped to The Bahamas .  Bezos said they couldn’t ship the pump to the Ft Lauderdale address .  I just ordered it from another company with no issues .
But since amazon recognizes the Ft Lauderdale company as a freight forwarder for out of the country they don’t add sales taxes to my orders .
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I had a similar issue with amazon .  I ordered a water pump to be shipped to a freight forwarder in Ft Lauderdale , then to be shipped to The Bahamas .  Bezos said they couldn't ship the pump to the Ft Lauderdale address .  I just ordered it from another company with no issues .
But since amazon recognizes the Ft Lauderdale company as a freight forwarder for out of the country they don't add sales taxes to my orders .
View Quote

I'm not sure who initially fucked up. If it was Midway thinking the address was a freight forwarder or if it was UPS which is being shipped and they thought it was a freight forwarder which flag their system.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:04:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It would have been nice if they would have offered me a $25 gift card for my troubles.  But no it was a "Fuck you kcolg30, replace your order".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send them a gay card for revenge.

It seems your anger is disproportionate to the mistake made by Midway.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:06:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn, you sound like a little fucking toddler. Grow up and act like an adult. They messed up an order... that shit happens sometimes! You were inconvenienced for 1/2 of a day.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:06:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A gift card would have been the appropriate apology due to their mistake. It would have made me feel better as a customer that they admitted they fucked up and they were making it right. Now, Midway is no longer my first choice. I will look for another vendor for future purchases. A gift card from them as a small token of appreciation. But they did not even offer that.

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

FUCK NO

I am going to call them when they open up.
View Quote

On your rotary phone?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Were you ordering more spinners?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Larry Potterfield done told you to fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Lmao I just got this email from midway:

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

A gift card would have been the appropriate apology due to their mistake. It would have made me feel better as a customer that they admitted they fucked up and they were making it right. Now, Midway is no longer my first choice. I will look for another vendor for future purchases. A gift card from them as a small token of appreciation. But they did not even offer that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should get them a gift card for wasting their time with a phone call over something which could have been handled via email. But no it was a "Fuck you, kcolg30 is calling and posting about it on Arfcom".
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You didn't tell them "do you know who I am?" enough. If you had, they would have been happy to give you a gift card worth more than what they made on your order.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is the first time.  I have ordered thousands from them for years.  Probably some dipshit kid working over there fucked my order.
View Quote

Thousands of orders, but they made a mistake on one order, and here you are without even speaking to someone first.  Nice.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:15:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow boomer. You really have the entitlement cranked up to 11.

They owe you nothing. You are only entitled to what you pay for. Pick your self up by the bootstraps and head into a brick and mortar store with your checkbook and you’ll be able to get the item you want. I’d fire you as a customer then laugh about it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:15:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Just for the record, I checked my account and it says I've been a customer for 17 years. I'm not your fly-by-night customer which place one or two orders and that's it. I've been with them for a while now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Florida IS America's wang

ETA

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Reminds me of the time I went to Hawaii many years ago. My buddy says "Be careful over there, they hate Americans"
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just for the record, I checked my account and it says I've been a customer for 17 years. I'm not your fly-by-night customer which place one or two orders and that's it. I've been with them for a while now.
View Quote

Then you should calm your tits and send them an email instead of going full Karen.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Boo hoo.

So you had to re-order.

You’re doing em a favor.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Then you should calm your tits and send them an email instead of going full Karen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I prefer voice communications to be able to explain the situation in detail. Email is for suckers.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Midway lost me as customer. Bought a scope went sale before it shipped. Would not match the sale price. Most places give you a 30 day guarantee. They did offer to return and I can buy it again at the sale price. That level of stupidity lost me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Midway’s website is easier to use…Brownells has better customer service and products.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:22:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sounds entitled as fuck.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:23:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They told me I had to replace my order.

STAFF/MODS, close thread as the issue appears to have been resolved.

One thing for sure, I will not be using Midway as my go to anymore.  Fuck them, how does the saying go? "Fuck me once shame on you, Fuck me twice, shame on me".
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:24:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're digging the hole deeper.  Every time you say something, you make yourself sound worse.  Breath deeply.  They've been good to you for nearly two decades.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#34]
...taken over by the Conch Republic?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:28:44 AM EDT
[#35]
I lived 30 mins from MidwayUSA and sometimes would grab powder from them when passing through. The more I shopped and searched other places, I found that Midway's sales prices were just other places normal prices. When they started charging me sales tax through online orders, I moved on. Wasn't bad back in the day but they have grown too full of themselves now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:34:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Free Stuff Army has listed their entitled demands.      What an entitled Karen.    
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:35:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Uncle kcolg thread
View Quote

Corporal Kclog.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:42:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
They don't ship to Cuba.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:47:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's really odd, I just got a shipment from them right before Christmas.
View Quote

Maybe op lives in the Conch republic
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Would you like Larry to call you?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Would you like Larry to call you?
View Quote

I already made the call. I gave them an earful.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Now, Midway is no longer my first choice.
View Quote
Somebody is fixin to get Brownelled.  

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
On the phone now.
View Quote

Did you talk to Hannah? Every hannah I've ever known and still know has been brunette and very attractive!
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:54:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I already made the call. I gave them an earful.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 11:56:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They told me I had to replace my order.

STAFF/MODS, close thread as the issue appears to have been resolved.

One thing for sure, I will not be using Midway as my go to anymore.  Fuck them, how does the saying go? "Fuck me once shame on you, Fuck me twice, shame on me".
View Quote
Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:01:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Do you park in curbsite pickup spaces?

Is your billing address different than your shipping address?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Well shit!

There it is!

Everybody knows Miami isn’t part of the US!
View Quote

Isn't Miami the capital of Venezuela?
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Billing address different than shipping? Maybe they have issues with freight forwarders there shipping things outside the US there.

Edit: Shoulda read through. Called it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top