BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 10:01:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The memes when he made a video saying dry fire is bad were amazing.
View Quote

Yeah that was a pretty funny situation.  Someone on IG did a video compilation of him invoking “special ops” 10 times followed by a video of him drawing and dry firing with a massive flinch.  Laughs for days.

Then he was all like “I’m gonna get my GM card, I’ll show you Stoeger!”

Still waiting on that one.

“I carry ball ammo because JHP can’t penetrate glass without expanding” was the icing on the cake
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Thin skinned and will endorse killing his best friend if you pay him to say it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
GBRS is dope shit. Their dudes are legit Tier 1 guys that have actually done actual direct action stuff for many years. DJ Shipley was medically retired and went through hell to get himself and his head on straight after years of being tip of the spear. To open himself completely on the Shawn Ryan Show earned all my respect.

When he and GBRS make a video, I pay 100% attention.

Glover is cool, has a lot of good info but like anyone else can toss a few duds out there.
View Quote

LOL, GBRS is a hypebeast company of scam artists and Shipley is one of their clowns.  

He will peddle whatever you need to hear to sell one of his useless $500 risers.

Edit - another poster mentioned possible sarcastic post, I hope that’s the case
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 10:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

LOL, GBRS is a hypebeast company of scam artists and Shipley is one of their clowns.  

He will peddle whatever you need to hear to sell one of his useless $500 risers.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GBRS is dope shit. Their dudes are legit Tier 1 guys that have actually done actual direct action stuff for many years. DJ Shipley was medically retired and went through hell to get himself and his head on straight after years of being tip of the spear. To open himself completely on the Shawn Ryan Show earned all my respect.

When he and GBRS make a video, I pay 100% attention.

Glover is cool, has a lot of good info but like anyone else can toss a few duds out there.

Do I recall hearing that Shipley was the inspiration - physical, personality, and some storylines - for Jason on the CBS show SEAL Team?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I don't believe he was in the CIA, at least so he says, but did work with them a lot.
View Quote

Working for them in GRS is much different than being a CIA officer or SAC/SAD.

The guys in Benghazi were GRS, that would be the type of work done.

(Not to take away from the guys mentioned above) You can be employed by the CIA to incinerate documents, there are A LOT of jobs at the CIA. You can work for them in “fill in the blank” and simply be doing logistics.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 11:46:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Then he was all like “I’m gonna get my GM card, I’ll show you Stoeger!”
View Quote

I wish him the best of luck in his pursuit to make GM. He's going to need it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:01:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Based on what other members of certain communities have to say, in conjunction with the absolutely stupid things Glover puts on the internet (to include shitty political takes), I would say the guy is a joke.

Be mindful of any figure that has blindly loyal followers who guard their sensei from criticism simply by saying that because they are former SOF of some kind that they are immune to being questioned. That is a common trend with the crowd that follows Glover, GBRS, BRCC, etc.

Just because a guy was Army SF doesn't mean they are full of good ideas. And its difficult to find out exactly what his status within CAG/Delta was, some say he was never an Operator and was a support guy, which is odd not to clarify when listing that in one's accolades.

Also Glover blocks people like Matt Pranka who call him out for a live discussion for public viewing, so if you cannot defend yourself or your views then you're probably not worth listening to.
View Quote

Ahhh... A Pranka fan. The worst thing that guy did was get in bed with Stoeger.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I like him. Entertaining guy. I'd take a class with him.

He carries full metal jacket ammo since he operates. 2:02
Understanding the ammunition you carry
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I like him. Entertaining guy. I'd take a class with him.

He carries full metal jacket ammo for carry since he operates. 2:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGzMZ1DPMEA
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then he was all like "I'm gonna get my GM card, I'll show you Stoeger!"

Without dry firing it would be a monumental achievement...and astronomically expensive.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thin skinned and will endorse killing his best friend if you pay him to say it.
View Quote

He so desperately wants to be an operator for the government he knows is evil, which is why he always looks like he is getting ready to cry.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He has a pretty interesting and solid military background.

He does have a lot of good things to say, especially about mindset.

He is a BRCC shill and partners with the Goobers a lot, which on top of his already cringe civilian persona, is mega cringe.

I do wonder if his entire op is some sort of honey pot. Remember his failed freedom caucus thing (can't remember the name) where you signed up with all your personal info and paid a small subscription and he put you in touch with a community of likeminded freedom loving conservatives? Hmm...

I don't believe he was in the CIA, at least so he says, but did work with them a lot.

I am always skeptical of dudes like him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

He has a pretty interesting and solid military background.

He does have a lot of good things to say, especially about mindset.

He is a BRCC shill and partners with the Goobers a lot, which on top of his already cringe civilian persona, is mega cringe.

I do wonder if his entire op is some sort of honey pot. Remember his failed freedom caucus thing (can't remember the name) where you signed up with all your personal info and paid a small subscription and he put you in touch with a community of likeminded freedom loving conservatives? Hmm...

I am always skeptical of dudes like him.

Quoted:
Mike explained the situation in one of his own videos. Basically when a buddy told him he was being investigated (unfairly), he panicked.

It would be like if Ben became a CI on Arfcom to get one of the numerous fishing expeditions he gets harassed with to go away.

And that is what kills it for me.  You can be a "stand up guy" your whole life until that "one time" ....but then you are not a stand up guy anymore.   It only takes one "isolated incident" to turn a stand up guy into a shitbird. (yes, I know the I.I. terminology is typically the ACAB rallying cry, but I think this applies.)    There are ton's of shitbirds out there that only did one bad thing.... but they DID THE BAD THING.  Criminals often only did "one bad thing" to ruin their lives.  I'm not saying someone can't recover from being a shitbird, but there will always be "that one time."
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Korean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
White supremacist according to the FBI

Based on appearances only, I would think Glover is of Native American, Hispanic or Pacific Islander descent.........not caucasian.

Korean.

half-White/half-Korean
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Without dry firing it would be a monumental achievement...and astronomically expensive.
View Quote

Perhaps he has the specialized equipment for dry fire?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:42:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Perhaps he has the specialized equipment for dry fire?
View Quote

There’s no specialized equipment needed for dry fire.

You need the gun, and a target.  That’s it.

He’s referring to the cost of ammo if you were to practice using strictly live fire.  

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

half-White/half-Korean
View Quote

Green Beret Mike Glover Shoots SIMS with REDCELL Korean Navy Seals
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:51:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I like watching his ex partner Kevin more. His Irish accent almost makes it soothing and perfect to fall asleep to.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What is GBRS?
View Quote

Gay Boy Rifle Squad
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:25:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Working for them in GRS is much different than being a CIA officer or SAC/SAD.

The guys in Benghazi were GRS, that would be the type of work done.

(Not to take away from the guys mentioned above) You can be employed by the CIA to incinerate documents, there are A LOT of jobs at the CIA. You can work for them in “fill in the blank” and simply be doing logistics.
View Quote

Yeah, a lot of GRS is staffed with green badgers (contractors).  I didn't see a ton of difference between us blue badgers and the contractors at SAC but I'm sure they'd tell you differently.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Sort of a rep for brcc?

Attachment Attached File

Left cold intentionally: https://fieldcraftsurvival.com/fieldcraft-survival-endurance-blend/
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes, good guy.  

I can't comprehend how dumb someone has to be to dismiss what that guy says over his selection of coffee.  Grow the fuck up you fucking child.
View Quote

How many people have you turned in to the FBI?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Last time he was on with Jocko is was good...I turned an eye up when he mentioned Tanner and the BRCC frauds.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#24]
So he is anti dry fire?

Why? It is a cheap way to get rid of bad habits. I know that first hand.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:20:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So he is anti dry fire?

Why? It is a cheap way to get rid of bad habits. I know that first hand.
View Quote

Probably just a hot take for youtube views.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:26:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Other than being loyal to his fellow Green Beret coffee guys I can find no fault with Glover.
He knows his shit.

Green Beret teaches Navy SEALs 1-Man CQB @GBRSGroup

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Glover is pretty damn fast and accurate from the holster:

Green Beret Mike Glover on the Shot Process

For some draw and fire 5 shot strings go to 3:50.

Good video overall too.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Glover is pretty damn fast and accurate from the holster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rplca30qU

For some draw and fire 5 shot strings go to 3:50.

Good video overall too.
View Quote

Even more impressive since he doesn’t believe in dry fire. I think saying special forces operator 40 time a day is the equivalent of dry firing.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Even more impressive since he doesn’t believe in dry fire. I think saying special forces operator 40 time a day is the equivalent of dry firing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
White supremacist according to the FBI
View Quote

The part asian white supremacists are the ones you have to watch out for.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Absolutely this. Guy is a fucking idiot.
View Quote

Because you have more special forces training, combat experience and tactical training than he does.

Arfcom can be a bunch of basement dwellers who critique guys because of affiliations with companies that are the dog pile of the day. Meanwhile, he put his life on the line for 20 years by kicking down doors and shooting people in the face. Retires, get labeled a domestic terrorist just for speaking his mind. He trained the very same FBI that turned around and stabbed him in the back. Who cares what he says on his YouTube channel. He is trying to make money. That should not discredit the fact that he actually did stuff.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 10:27:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sort of a rep for brcc?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/70832/endurance_-_Copy_JPG-2832330.JPG

Left cold intentionally: https://fieldcraftsurvival.com/fieldcraft-survival-endurance-blend/
View Quote

17 bucks for 12oz. Must be pretty special.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 11:15:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Because you have more special forces training, combat experience and tactical training than he does.

Arfcom can be a bunch of basement dwellers who critique guys because of affiliations with companies that are the dog pile of the day. Meanwhile, he put his life on the line for 20 years by kicking down doors and shooting people in the face. Retires, get labeled a domestic terrorist just for speaking his mind. He trained the very same FBI that turned around and stabbed him in the back. Who cares what he says on his YouTube channel. He is trying to make money. That should not discredit the fact that he actually did stuff.
View Quote

I’m basing my comments on him from the words he’s spoken and actions he’s taken. Passing a selection doesn’t make you beyond reproach. Lots of people did shit that are idiots.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 11:41:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Cant stand that ego maniac.
Whenever I hear his voice I cringe. His videos are filled with him talking about himself more than anything. Douche who shills crap.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 11:52:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I’m basing my comments on him from the words he’s spoken and actions he’s taken. Passing a selection doesn’t make you beyond reproach. Lots of people did shit that are idiots.
View Quote

You have friends who are SF, so that basically makes you SF right? Go actually join the military then come back and give your opinion.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You have friends who are SF, so that basically makes you SF right? Go actually join the military then come back and give your opinion.
View Quote

Sir this is a Wendy’s.
I honestly hope you aren’t implying unless you served you can’t form an opinion on someone that has?

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:24:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He needs to keep his good name and drop any association with the POSs at BRCC
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:31:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:59:09 AM EDT
[#39]
I personally don't care for the guy one bit.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top