Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:22:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I were the judge and had absolute control like in the old west, I would find them innocent. It is really common sense. If anyone had it coming, he did.
View Quote

Some people just need killin.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Not guilty. Return the gun to the kid.  Charge the annoying wife for the cost of the ammo.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Guilty of being stupid. Not guilty of killing a asshole that needed killed
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck, I mean, I dunno.

I definitely don't care that McRoidface ate it. I'm not invested in their guilt or innocence, either. If I were on the jury I'd vote not guilty all day.

The fucking memes though, my GOD, they were glorious.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#5]
1. Ability: Does the attacker has the ability to cause serious bodily injury (some states only bodily injury) or death?
2. Opportunity: Are the circumstances such that the attacker can use his ability against you or a third party?
3. Jeopardy: Do the attackers actions or words provide you with a reasonably-perceived belief that he intends to cause serious bodily injury or death?

Roid-Rager had a massive size and muscle mass content advantage over the victim.
Roid-Rager with Intermittent Explosive Disorder (what's that mean, he's prone to violent outbursts?) expressed his desire to KILL the victim.  
Roid-Rager armed himself with a baseball bat or bludgeon then made active steps towards closing the gap to within range of swinging the baseball bat.

Roid-Rager was deaded.  

In the infamous words of Bunny:
"Did you that fucking head come apart?" scene - Platoon

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
The worlds a better place without Aaron in it. Not guilty
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:38:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:47:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think they'd be funny as shit next door and would drink beer with them often. I would also keep a camera handy and start a YouTube channel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When confronted in an alley by two obese redneck white trash armed with guns, anyone who threatens and advances on them has whatever happens coming to them. Not guilty, but not neighbors I want next door either.

I think they'd be funny as shit next door and would drink beer with them often. I would also keep a camera handy and start a YouTube channel.

Lemons into lemonade. Nice idea on a YouTube of these guys.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:13:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Not guilty! What is the state of Texas becoming if we can't defend our dumpsters?!
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:03:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's funny... no matter how many times I watched that video, I simply could not imagine myself in that situation.
I was unable to empathize with any one of those people, at all. I would have fucking tilted the Voight-Kampff machine.
Deckard would have retired me on the spot.

View Quote

This, I hate everyone in this video for their stupidity and for their actions that will no doubt affect some innocent kids.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This, I hate everyone in this video for their stupidity and for their actions that will no doubt affect some innocent kids.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's funny... no matter how many times I watched that video, I simply could not imagine myself in that situation.
I was unable to empathize with any one of those people, at all. I would have fucking tilted the Voight-Kampff machine.
Deckard would have retired me on the spot.

Are we watching the same video? This is one of the most epic clips of reality TV ever.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Not as balanced as I originally thought GD would be.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not as balanced as I originally thought GD would be.
View Quote

15% commie is pretty consistent for the board.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:59:10 AM EDT
[#14]
What’s the actual charge?

That makes the difference when deciding guilt.  

I don’t know too many states where one can actually engage in a mutual dick swinging contest, brandish weapons with intent to intimidate and then kill a guy and claim privilege of self defense.  

Know a guy that did 10 years for reckless homicide for a similar situation.  But this is Texas where you can shooting a fleeing robbery suspect in the back in your neighbor’s backyard and skate free.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Must be a loud 15%.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think that's the first time I saw the unedited video. Did our decedent take a shotgun blast to the dome?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I think that's the first time I saw the unedited video. Did our decedent take a shotgun blast to the dome?

First time I really watched it too...

Thought I caught a hole in the head as the camera swung around and got the video stopped at the right moment... Yeah That's a pretty good hole.

Quoted:
Angry white dudes with instacunt wives seem to be a reoccurring theme in defensive shootings.

I wonder if she learned anything.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Thought I caught a hole in the head as the camera swung around and got the video stopped at the right moment... Yeah That's a pretty good hole.

View Quote

If you look at it, it looks like there may have been 4 or so holes from 00 buck or the like, and that the skull fractured along each of those points causing a square-ish hole.

You can pause the video there and get a pretty clear view.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:10:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Guilty but they did the world a favor and 2 weeks of probation would be a sufficient punishment.

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:37:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Didnt the dude grab a baseball bat

He fucked around and found out
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:47:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Didnt the dude grab a baseball bat

He fucked around and found out
View Quote

Folks are saying that the Millers are a guilty of being stupid. But being stupid ain’t a crime, if it is we’ll need to build more prisons. I’d say Aaron takes the stupidity cake. Advancing with and then throwing a melee weapon at 2 men armed with guns, one of those firearms being a shotgun at conversational distance.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Mentally disturbed man attacks armed men with a baseball bat.  I'm saying Not Guilty if I'm on that jury. He fucked around and found out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#23]
This and the theatre shooting have shown how important it is to have…

Self defense insurance.

I can’t imagine the kind of legal bills the Millers have racked up over the past 4 years, all before even making it to trial.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What’s the actual charge?

That makes the difference when deciding guilt.  

I don’t know too many states where one can actually engage in a mutual dick swinging contest, brandish weapons with intent to intimidate and then kill a guy and claim privilege of self defense.  

Know a guy that did 10 years for reckless homicide for a similar situation.  But this is Texas where you can shooting a fleeing robbery suspect in the back in your neighbor’s backyard and skate free.
View Quote

As it should be
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#25]
i will be honest. i think this was when stupid people collide...but they clearly were not the aggressor in the event. the guy who got shot was a BIG dude and was very aggressive and threatened them repeatedly...they should be innocent but i see them getting a lessor charge
the guy who got shot would have been shot by most anyone on this board had he done it to them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:39:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Suicide by Wife
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Too many Roman citizens succumbed to normalcy bias during their decline and fall; trying to hold onto and apply Lex Romani after the barbarians had already deposed the emperor.

With the devolution of civilization we are experiencing today, risks for the civilized are multiplying in a simlar fashion.

We're in that dangerous grey area where our lives are threatened by barbarians in the streets; while simultaneously threatened by our head-in-the-sand peers in the courts.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Friday Night bump.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Friday Night bump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Not guilty.  Still disappointed a Taylor county grand jury decided to charge them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:46:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not guilty.  Still disappointed a Taylor county grand jury decided to charge them.
View Quote

Had a grand jury decided not to, could prosecutors have tried again later before a new grand jury? Or no?
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Must be a loud 15%.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be a loud 15%.

I hate commies.
I'm pretty loud about that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:55:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Too many Roman citizens succumbed to normalcy bias during their decline and fall; trying to hold onto and apply Lex Romani after the barbarians had already deposed the emperor.

With the devolution of civilization we are experiencing today, risks for the civilized are multiplying in a simlar fashion.

We're in that dangerous grey area where our lives are threatened by barbarians in the streets; while simultaneously threatened by our head-in-the-sand peers in the courts.
View Quote

Denialism is pretty bad. especially among the largest voting bloc for the Democratic party. There's plenty of denialism amongst the proles.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Angry white dudes with instacunt wives seem to be a reoccurring theme in defensive shootings.

I imagine her voting record mirrors her personal hygiene habits so I wouldn't expect her mensa application any time soon.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:59:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Suicide by Wife
View Quote

Technology is making it apparent that this is isn't an isolated incident.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#37]

I'm not gonna lie, that second one surprised me.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Just going with "when assholes collide".

It was stupid for the father and son to go out in the alley with guns to argue over a mattress. Then egging the guy on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Hard to say b/c the video doesn't show what lead to the dad taking the first shots.  Both were threatening to kill each other so I just don't know.  Did the dude throw a fist or try to?  The dad kept saying to take a swing so I assume he did and the dad shot and the son just got excited and joined in.

Edit to add - I see the baseball being thrown at the dad and thats when the kid took his shot.  I guess the guy did take a swing or attempt to with the bad, dad fired, guy probably was hit but was still coming forward and threw the bad while the kid took the shot.

Probably not guilty but the dad saying you get in 3' of me I'll kill you probably doesn't help.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:24:26 PM EDT
[#40]
county court page says its still on for Monday.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Just going with "when assholes collide".

It was stupid for the father and son to go out in the alley with guns to argue over a mattress. Then egging the guy on.
View Quote

they didn't. Aaron showed up while J. Miller was dumping trash. M. Miller came out while Aaron was screeching about killing/ fucking up his dad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hard to say b/c the video doesn't show what lead to the dad taking the first shots.  Both were threatening to kill each other so I just don't know.  Did the dude throw a fist or try to?  The dad kept saying to take a swing so I assume he did and the dad shot and the son just got excited and joined in.
View Quote

SYG. M. Miller ket telling him to back off and not approach any closer. Aaron took that as a tease or a challenge. Fucked around, found out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm not gonna lie, that second one surprised me.
View Quote

I was surprised how quickly his lights went out but I think he took too long to do it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#44]
They might get convicted for assisted suicide.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 4:01:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Carruth the man with the pistol caliber carbine that shot and killed his GFs ex-husband Read (in turquoise shirt) was not charged by the grand jury. He walked.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#46]
The other guy was a psycho who had been arrested 40 times iirc

They only made one mistake. They didn’t shoot the wife too

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 4:09:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That's the consensus.  Dad shot dude at pretty close range at first, then it sounds like junior followed up.
View Quote

Which is why I say guilty.

You shoot to stop, not to execute. The father may have been stoping a threat but the son jumped in after the threat was stopped.

Whole thing is stupid.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:13:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Carruth the man with the pistol caliber carbine that shot and killed his GFs ex-husband Read (in turquoise shirt) was not charged by the grand jury. He walked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was referring to dad of the year's new bride filming the confrontation she likely helped instigate.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Where did you get that!?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top