BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No shit!

I'd take my kids out of any douchebag teacher's class that has these kind of fucked up morals.
View Quote
Yeah, a good moral teacher puts Trump on a pedestal. Lol, rofl.

"Ok class, today we learn about how Trump pays his prostitutes."

"Ok class, today we learn how its Romneys fault or the NRAs fault Trump criminalized gun parts possession with his, 'bumpstock ban'."

"Ok class, today we learn that its ok for Trump and the Chamber of Commerce to import illegals for work in the US."

Yeah, you want your kids to be in a class where they have high morals, and defend Trumps abject failures... Lol, rofl.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:19:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah, a good moral teacher puts Trump on a pedestal. Lol, rofl.

"Ok class, today we learn about how Trump pays his prostitutes."

"Ok class, today we learn how its Romneys fault or the NRAs fault Trump criminalized gun parts possession with his, 'bumpstock ban'."

"Ok class, today we learn that its ok for Trump and the Chamber of Commerce to import illegals for work in the US."

Yeah, you want your kids to be in a class where they have high morals, and defend Trumps abject failures... Lol, rofl.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:20:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We really need to just start referring to Mittens as a democrat, openly, and frequently. None of this "RINO" label BS, just call him a democrat. We don't call apples "pears in name only."
View Quote
Ummmm… Did you think about that before you wrote it?

Trump *actually* said he considers himself to be more of a Democrat than a Republican...

I don't think you thought about your post before you posted it...

Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
(paraphrase)
More herp and derp.
(/paraphrase)

(paraphrase)
Even more herp and derp.
(/paraphrase)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's (pathetically) comical is that he's not even so much defending romney as he is attempting to deflect.  
(paraphrase)
More herp and derp.
(/paraphrase)

Quoted:

There's not a goddamn good thing anyone can say about romney with a straight face, so the best he can do is resort to third grade tactics with "Oh yeah, well your guy is worse!"
(paraphrase)
Even more herp and derp.
(/paraphrase)
Yet again, you've proven my point.  I bet you can't reply to a single post in this thread without telling us how much worse Trump is.  You should seriously consider seeking mental help.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:31:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Well he's a faggot. Guess that's not a crime... but he's really a fucking bitch.
View Quote
Pelosi and Schumer gave Trump the shaft... Got long-term protections for illegal immigrants. Amnesty for illegals. Amnesty for, "DACA," recipients.

Trump promised a, "deportation force." They got Trump to break that promise.

Trump promised that DACA recipients would, "have to go home." They got Trump to break that promise.

Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the border wall. They got Trump to break that promise.

Trump promised a, "big, beautiful wall." They got Trump to call 26 miles of, "bollard fence," a, "wall." They got Trump to break that promise.

Democrats got amnesty for DACA recipients, they got long-term legal protections for illegals who make it here, they got large swaths of amnesty cut-outs for illegals who make it here. They got everything they possibly wanted.

None of that absolute, abject failure can be pinned on any other shoulders than Trump. Trump forced the shut-down, then immediately ran to Democrats to give concessions to get something he could call a, "wall." Trump gave Democrats every possible advantage in negotiations he could.

Trump failed. Trump sold the farm. Trump sold everything to Democrats. Trump broke every campaign promise he made on immigration. Trump calls a short amount of, "bollard fence," a "wall," and his, "take the guns first," followers repeat his words. They call it a, "wall." They say, "Trump got a wall." Trump failed. Catastrophically. Failed.

Want to see a politician bent-over? Look at Trumps border "deal." Trump calls it a, "deal." its not a deal. Its a retard getting ripped-off. Its a retard giving a $100, and getting ten pennies in return. "look I now have ten pennies, but before I only had one $100. I won." That is what it is.

Romney is the b--- in Washington? Really?

Have you been paying any attention?

Trumps, "take the guns first," followers are rolling around like the Mueller report undid Trumps bumpstock ban, and simultaneously got Hillary indicted. The truth is that, "no collusion," is not *really* that high of a bar.

"My guy did not collude with Russia!" Yeah, well your guy just gave amnesty to illegals and criminalized gun parts possession. Your guy sucks.

The b--- in Washington just gave Democrats amnesty for illegals. The b--- in Washington just set-in-stone the pathway to the next AWB that does not need to go through Congress...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:32:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Pelosi and Schumer gave Trump the shaft... Got long-term protections for illegal immigrants. Amnesty for illegals. Amnesty for, "DACA," recipients.

Trump promised a, "deportation force." They got Trump to break that promise.

Trump promised that DACA recipients would, "have to go home." They got Trump to break that promise.

Trump promised that Mexico would pay for the border wall. They got Trump to break that promise.

Trump promised a, "big, beautiful wall." They got Trump to call 26 miles of, "bollard fence," a, "wall." They got Trump to break that promise.

Democrats got amnesty for DACA recipients, they got long-term legal protections for illegals who make it here, they got large swaths of amnesty cut-outs for illegals who make it here. They got everything they possibly wanted.

None of that absolute, abject failure can be pinned on any other shoulders than Trump. Trump forced the shut-down, then immediately ran to Democrats to give concessions to get something he could call a, "wall." Trump gave Democrats every possible advantage in negotiations he could.

Trump failed. Trump sold the farm. Trump sold everything to Democrats. Trump broke every campaign promise he made on immigration. Trump calls a short amount of, "bollard fence," a "wall," and his, "take the guns first," followers repeat his words. They call it a, "wall." They say, "Trump got a wall." Trump failed. Catastrophically. Failed.

Want to see a politician bent-over? Look at Trumps border "deal." Trump calls it a, "deal." its not a deal. Its a retard getting ripped-off. Its a retard giving a $100, and getting ten pennies in return. "look I now have ten pennies, but before I only had one $100. I won." That is what it is.

Romney is the b--- in Washington? Really?

Have you been paying any attention?

Trumps, "take the guns first," followers are rolling around like the Mueller report undid Trumps bumpstock ban, and simultaneously got Hillary indicted. The truth is that, "no collusion," is not *really* that high of a bar.

"My guy did not collude with Russia!" Yeah, well your guy just gave amnesty to illegals and criminalized gun parts possession. Your guy sucks.

The b--- in Washington just gave Democrats amnesty for illegals. The b--- in Washington just set-in-stone the pathway to the next AWB that does not need to go through Congress...
View Quote
Romney is the biggest bitch in Washington DC. Yes. A big, gay Mormon cocksucker.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:33:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There is no defense for Romney defending Trumps horrible immigration deal last week.

If Romney is wrong in his accurate assessment of the Mueller report... where?

Trump didn't collude with Russia...

Trump is a dirtbag who surrounded himself with dirtbags who are going to prison... some say Trump broke the law...

Where if he is wrong is Romney wrong?

I'm listening and curious...
View Quote
Romney never should have said anything. The pompous asshole actually thinks people care about his thoughts on things and the only ones who care about his comments are the Liberals who use them to attack Trump. Romney is a fucking slime ball. Your infatuation with him is disgusting and pathetic. Why this site allows you to spam your retarded shit over and over is beyond me.  I don't even know why I'm engaging with you. Arguing with you is like arguing with a battered woman who won't leave her abusive husband.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:33:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Like I said earlier, he can't argue romney's good points on their own merit (because the worthless cocksmoker has no good points) so he has to resort to "But your guy is worse!"

Pathetic, just pathetic.
View Quote
If Romney is wrong in his assessment of the Mueller report... Then where is Romney wrong?

Trump did not collude with Russia. Romney is correct on that.

Trump surrounded himself with evil dudes with evil intent who are now going to jail. Romney is correct on that.

Where is Romney wrong on this...?-? I am honestly curious to see your point of view.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:35:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:39:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yet again, you've proven my point.  I bet you can't reply to a single post in this thread without telling us how much worse Trump is.  You should seriously consider seeking mental help.
View Quote
I am not sure what you are driving at...?

Are we not commenting on Romneys comments on Trump?

What are your thoughts on Romneys accurate and honest critique of the Mueller report?

Romney accurately describes Trump of being innocent on collusion with Russia.

Romney accurately describes Trumps inner-circle as being full of criminal Democrats who are now going to jail. Some of them (including some not going to jail) accuse Trump of being one of them...

What are your thoughts on that? I am curious to see them. That is what we are discussing here, yes?

Romneys assessment, that we are discussing here, is accurate.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:46:18 AM EDT
[#11]
That word fits you perfectly, problem is your head is so far up Romney you can't see it for the turd..you failed before you ever got started because you put feels before logic...Sad way to go thru life, but it will continue by your own choice...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I am not sure what you are driving at...?

Are we not commenting on Romneys comments on Trump?

What are your thoughts on Romneys accurate and honest critique of the Mueller report?

Romney accurately describes Trump of being innocent on collusion with Russia.

Romney accurately describes Trumps inner-circle as being full of criminal Democrats who are now going to jail. Some of them (including some not going to jail) accuse Trump of being one of them...

What are your thoughts on that? I am curious to see them. That is what we are discussing here, yes?

Romneys assessment, that we are discussing here, is accurate.
View Quote
I seriously don't know who comes off as more of a deranged nut. You, or AOC.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Romney never should have said anything.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Romney never should have said anything.
Everyone is giving their assessment. Everyone in Washington is giving their assessment.

Anyone with a functioning brain knew Trump did not collude with Russia.

Anyone with a functioning brain knew Trump surrounded himself with Democrats who didn't follow the law. Now they are going to jail.

Romney did not say anything new or groundbreaking.

Quoted:

The pompous asshole actually thinks people care about his thoughts on things and the only ones who care about his comments are the Liberals who use them to attack Trump.
Trump has earned honest criticism from conservatives, as you well know.

On gun rights and immigration... Trump has failed in obvious and glaring ways.

Quoted:
Romney is a fucking slime ball. Your infatuation with him is disgusting and pathetic. Why this site allows you to spam your retarded shit over and over is beyond me.  I don't even know why I'm engaging with you.
Project much?

"Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

Quoted:
Arguing with you is like arguing with a battered woman who won't leave her abusive husband.
Defend Trumps, "bumpstock ban." I bet you can do it...

What was it again about battered women, and abusive husbands...and that relationship, again? Lol, rofl.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:50:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Everyone is giving their assessment. Everyone in Washington is giving their assessment.

Anyone with a functioning brain knew Trump did not collude with Russia.

Anyone with a functioning brain knew Trump surrounded himself with Democrats who didn't follow the law. Now they are going to jail.

Romney did not say anything new or groundbreaking.

Trump has earned honest criticism from conservatives, as you well know.

On gun rights and immigration... Trump has failed in obvious and glaring ways.

Project much?

"Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others."

Defend Trumps, "bumpstock ban." I bet you can do it...

What was it again about battered women, and abusive husbands...and that relationship, again? Lol, rofl.
View Quote
Jesus Christ. You are fucking deranged.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:51:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That word fits you perfectly, problem is your head is so far up Romney you can't see it for the turd..you failed before you ever got started because you put feels before logic...Sad way to go thru life, but it will continue by your own choice...
View Quote
I bet you believe that Trump honestly intended to make Mexico pay for the border wall...

I bet you think that next week, Trump is going to announce a, "pro-gun commission."

Yeah, you put feels before logic.

Logic says a lifelong anti-gun New Yorker is not going to change his, "take the guns first," ways. Feels says he promised a, "pro-gun commission."

Logic says a guy who imports illegal foreign labor to displace American workers will give away amnesty to illegals if given a chance. Feels says, "Mexico will pay for it."

Trumps, "take the guns first," followers only have, "feels." Nothing else. Well, 26 miles of "bollard fence," and a, "bumpstock ban," and amnesty... Those are the tangible things. But other than that, all they have are, "feels."
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:53:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I seriously don't know who comes off as more of a deranged nut. You, or AOC.
View Quote
Throw Trumps, "take the guns first," followers trying to blame the NRA or Romney for Trumps failures on gun rights into the mix... Whole lot of mental gymnastics there.

If that is not enough...

Amnesty for illegals.

Hillary got immunity.

And Mexico is not paying for the 26 miles of, "bollard fence." Deficit spending is.

But somehow it is all Romneys (or the NRAs) fault Trump failed... Lol, rofl.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:55:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Throw Trumps, "take the guns first," followers trying to blame the NRA or Romney for Trumps failures on gun rights into the mix... Whole lot of mental gymnastics there.

If that is not enough...

Amnesty for illegals.

Hillary got immunity.

And Mexico is not paying for the 26 miles of, "bollard fence." Deficit spending is.

But somehow it is all Romneys (or the NRAs) fault Trump failed... Lol, rofl.
View Quote
Do you really think you're changing anyone's mind with your retarded spamming bullshit? No one on this site takes you or your bullshit seriously. You're a total fucking joke and no one will miss you when you're gone.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:56:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Projection.

Trump promised to lock up Hillary. Instead he decided to lock-up bumpstock owners...

Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:56:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I bet you believe that Trump honestly intended to make Mexico pay for the border wall...

I bet you think that next week, Trump is going to announce a, "pro-gun commission."

Yeah, you put feels before logic.

Logic says a lifelong anti-gun New Yorker is not going to change his, "take the guns first," ways. Feels says he promised a, "pro-gun commission."

Logic says a guy who imports illegal foreign labor to displace American workers will give away amnesty to illegals if given a chance. Feels says, "Mexico will pay for it."

Trumps, "take the guns first," followers only have, "feels." Nothing else. Well, 26 miles of "bollard fence," and a, "bumpstock ban," and amnesty... Those are the tangible things. But other than that, all they have are, "feels."
View Quote
Like everything roo...total fail....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:57:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 1:58:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Projection.

Trump promised to lock up Hillary. Instead he decided to lock-up bumpstock owners...

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXuH8WK2OEw/XI1YnhS_-QI/AAAAAAAABhM/qDcXcO0kP5sHxtdneWEX7OJvbxXF-mm_QCLcBGAs/s640/Gun%2Bfeatures..png
View Quote
one of the hallmarks of mental illness is not recognizing it in oneself. You should get tested.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:03:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Do you really think you're changing anyone's mind with your retarded spamming bullshit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Do you really think you're changing anyone's mind with your retarded spamming bullshit?
Are you not commenting on Romneys comments on the Mueller report?

Isn't that what we are discussing?

Where is Romney wrong...? Romney is correct that Trump did not collude with Russia. Romney is correct that Trump surrounded himself with criminals who engaged in criminal behavior.

Where is Romney wrong? I will look at your facts, if you have them.

Quoted:
No one on this site takes you or your bullshit seriously. You're a total fucking joke and no one will miss you when you're gone.
Trumps followers said the same thing when I said Trump was an open-borders, anti-gun trojan horse.

Trump comes-out as a, "take the guns firs," "amnesty for illegals," trojan horse, and the same folks say the same thing.

Like me leaving will get you your gun rights back.

I leave, and Trump will over-turn his amnesty and de-criminalize bumpstocks…. Lol, rofl.

It is not a popularity contest... We are engaged in a war of ideas. Folks are defending Trumps extra-legal move on gun rights and his "deal" to give illegals amnesty in exchange for a short amount of fence...

I follow the rules of the site. I want to learn where Romney is wrong on the Mueller report, but  none of Trumps, "take the guns first," followers will say where Romney is wrong...

If you know something I do not know, please post it.

Where is Romney wrong on the Mueller report? Trump did not collude with Russia. Romney is correct there. Trump surrounded himself with criminals who engaged in criminal acts. Romney is correct there.

If you know something I don't know... Please post it...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:06:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
herpaderp
View Quote
Well thats about all the encouragement I needed to renew my team membership which recently expired.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:08:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Projection.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rXuH8WK2OEw/XI1YnhS_-QI/AAAAAAAABhM/qDcXcO0kP5sHxtdneWEX7OJvbxXF-mm_QCLcBGAs/s640/Gun%2Bfeatures..png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Projection.

Romney SIGNED state level government subsidized healthcare
Romney SIGNED  an Assault Weapon Ban
Romney ran for office in Utah....because he had ZERO chance to win anywhere else

Yet you make excuses and go through massive mental gymnastics to defend that piece of shit........hell....if anyone other than Romney did the same actions you would be attacking them......
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:08:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Like everything roo...total fail....
View Quote
Unlike Trumps border, "deal," giving long-term legal protections to illegals, incentivizing illegal border crossings (legal protections once they get here), and no punishments for employers who hire illegals... That is, "winning."

Right?

Right?

That is how a, "take the guns first," Trump follower defines winning?

Right?

That and Trumps criminalization of gun parts possession, which bypassed congress.... Right? That is the definition of, "winning."
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:12:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Romney ran for office in Utah....because he had ZERO chance to win anywhere else

Yet you make excuses and go through massive mental gymnastics to defend that piece of shit........hell....if anyone other than Romney did the same actions you would be attacking them......
View Quote
He's so far gone there's no hope for him. It's too bad they shut down the mental institutions. He'd fit in fine there.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:13:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Unlike Trumps border, "deal," giving long-term legal protections to illegals, incentivizing illegal border crossings (legal protections once they get here), and no punishments for employers who hire illegals... That is, "winning."

Right?

Right?

That is how a, "take the guns first," Trump follower defines winning?

Right?

That and Trumps criminalization of gun parts possession, which bypassed congress.... Right? That is the definition of, "winning."
View Quote
Your arguments are weak....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:16:33 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote
That's a lemur
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:19:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That's a lemur
View Quote
And it has more logic then a roo....
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:20:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a lemur
That's pretty low bar...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:21:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Massachusetts Democrats had made it illegal for any doctor or hospital to turn-away any patient, ever.

Democrats were bankrupting MA healthcare, hoping to get Trumpcare, "single-payer," enacted.

Romney was praised by conservatives at the time for preventing Trumpcare. Link

Quoted:

There is no excuse of restricting gun rights at any time, for any reason.

Romneys 2004 law was a pro-gun response to the anti-gun, permanent, comprehensive, non-expiring 1998 MA AWB.

1998 MA AWB: Link

The 1998 MA AWB was permenanent, comprehensive, and Romneys 2004 law was a, "breath of fresh air," for gun owners: Link

Romneys 2004 was an expansion of gun rights: Link

Quoted:

Romney won more conservative votes in Utah than any other state against Obama in 2012. Comparatively.

Makes sense.

Of all the criticisms, this is one I do not understand... Romney was popular in Utah against Obama in 2012. Gutted Obama there...

It makes sense that is where he ran.

Quoted:
Yet you make excuses and go through massive mental gymnastics to defend that piece of shit.
There is no defense for any restriction to gun rights. There is no defense for any law or restriction for gun rights. None.

Romney prevented Trumpcare in MA, and was praised for it by conservatives at the time. That is a fact. No gymnastics.

Romney over-turned the worst aspects of the permanent, comprehensive, non-expiring 1998 MA AWB. Read the links. That is a fact. No gymnastics.

Romney has made serious errors. Romney has failed catastrophically. Romney defended Trumps failures on immigration last week. Romney has moved to the right on gun rights, but now is flip-flopping around, and defending Trumps, "take the guns first," agenda. Romney has a lot to criticize.

Quoted:
.hell....if anyone other than Romney did the same actions you would be attacking them......
Romney deserved criticism. So does Trump.

Trump deserves criticism for his, "take the guns first," platform shift on gun rights. Trump deserves criticism for giving-away amnesty to illegal immigrants...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:22:54 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Your arguments are weak....
View Quote
You are saying my arguments are a lot like Trumps campaign promises, eh?
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:23:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's pretty low bar...
View Quote
True....but a lemming is pretty short...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:30:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

True....but a lemming is pretty short...
View Quote
Lemming? "Take the guns first."

Lemming? Lol, rofl.

Jared Kushner, a lifelong anti-gun, open-borders registered Democrat, is calling the shots in Trumps inner-circle...

Lemming? Lol, rofl.

Amnesty. Gun control. Lemming? Can't think of a better term for those who support conservative ideals in one hand, and support Trumps amnesty and gun control in another...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 2:42:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lemming? "Take the guns first."

Lemming? Lol, rofl.

Jared Kushner, a lifelong anti-gun, open-borders registered Democrat, is calling the shots in Trumps inner-circle...

Lemming? Lol, rofl.

Amnesty. Gun control. Lemming? Can't think of a better term for those who support conservative ideals in one hand, and support Trumps amnesty and gun control in another...
View Quote
Same shit posted over and over and over... It's almost like you have an undiagnosed mental illness.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 6:47:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 6:58:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good one, McRomney needs to really re-think what said when a POS like Cockswallower agrees and supports him.

But McRomney wants to be the next McStain. Fucking 'his' party so the media loves him.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 7:04:58 AM EDT
[#38]
The only good thing about Romney is he is making it easy to identify the RINOs. Once they are out in the open, it makes primaring them out easier.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 7:47:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Romney never should have said anything. The pompous asshole actually thinks people care about his thoughts on things and the only ones who care about his comments are the Liberals who use them to attack Trump. Romney is a fucking slime ball. Your infatuation with him is disgusting and pathetic. Why this site allows you to spam your retarded shit over and over is beyond me.  I don't even know why I'm engaging with you. Arguing with you is like arguing with a battered woman who won't leave her abusive husband.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no defense for Romney defending Trumps horrible immigration deal last week.

Trump didn't collude with Russia...

Trump is a dirtbag who surrounded himself with dirtbags who are going to prison... some say Trump broke the law...

Where if he is wrong is Romney wrong?

I'm listening and curious...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Muck Fitt!  What a Dem.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:07:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The only good thing about Romney is he is making it easy to identify the RINOs. Once they are out in the open, it makes primaring them out easier.
View Quote
Sadly......Romney will not be primaried, he only way he will leave the Senate is sickness or death.  Like another poster said, Romney is the new McCain.....his ego and need for media attention supersedes that of the party or even America.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:07:58 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:12:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Damn, I jumped to the last page to see if The Purge had caught up with Weak Joey......I was disappoint.

Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Romney. Ha! And to think that was once the best the R's had to offer...........
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:14:23 AM EDT
[#45]
A shame that asshole Romney didn't walk through the prop arc of my C-130 in 2006.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Looking back Romney has flipped flipped on every single position he has ever taken.
Give Mittens a little time he will be change his position again.

He will try backing Trump in 2020 just to slurp up some air time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:42:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sadly......Romney will not be primaried, he only way he will leave the Senate is sickness or death.  Like another poster said, Romney is the new McCain.....his ego and need for media attention supersedes that of the party or even America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are right; but he smokes out the other cock suckers which is a good thing.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:49:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Trump didn’t collude with Russia...

Where —if he is wrong— is Romney wrong?

I’m listening and curious...
View Quote
Are you joking!!??

We just witnessed a 2+ year attempted soft coup engaged in by democrats/nevertrumpers who FALSELY accused the president of the USA of collusion/treason.

And they did so with fake information, with created evidence, and by engaging in a fishing expedition without any specified and identifiable crime.

And where is Romney's focus on bad behavior...…...Trump.

Romney is the enemy, plain and simple.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Trump switched parties on gun rights, and sided with Feinstein against gun owners with a new, "take  the guns first," platform on gun rights.

Trump adopted the Democrat Party platform on gun rights.

And there are folks tripping over themselves to defend Trump...

No one is calling for Trump to be Primaried, even though Trump has outed himself as a Democrat on gun rights and immigration...

No one is calling for Trump to be Primaried, even though Trump is a clear threat on gun rights and immigration...

Trump is easy to identify as a threat to conservatives on gun rights, immigration, and exploiting Federal over-reach...
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is more accountability for Romney in Utah then there is for Trump.

Trump switched parties on gun rights and immigration and the role of Government. Trump attacked gun rights, gave illegal immigrants amnesty and has increased Federal executive power.

No accountability.

Only support from his followers.

Romney? Romney will face a tough conservative Republican Convention, where he will have to defend each vote.

Trump has exploded the National Debt, surrounded himself with criminals, gave illegals amnesty, and restricted gun rights.

Trump is celebrated by his followers. They even blame Romney (and the NRA, and others) for Trumps abject failures.

There is more voter accountability for Romney in Utah than there is for Trump...

1. Item 1

2. Item 2

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top