Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/13/2021 3:10:42 AM EDT
this shit be crazy
Most F*CKED UP interrogation ever caught on tape (*MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*)
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:23:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Still not as fucked up of an interrogation as when my mom asked me why I didn't clean my room.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't have fired the interrogator. More like fire the police officers doing the arrest.

At least the interrogator bothered to check his condition.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:30:17 AM EDT
[#3]
On one hand it wasn’t cool that he didn’t get a medical exam prior to questioning. On the other, kudos to the interrogator for taking the time to actually look at the suspect and call it off when he noticed something.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:32:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Top men.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:43:05 AM EDT
[#6]
>Soy reaction face in the thumbnail

Pass
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:43:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Dunno.  Saw a guy in love with himself narrating .  Very little interview.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:47:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

yeah he's obnoxious. full video of just interrogation:
Ryan Waller Full Interrogation
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:54:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn!
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:55:05 AM EDT
[#10]
So, suspect turns out to be a victim and police get him help.  What's the point.  Shit in real  life ain't a movie.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 3:55:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:04:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So, suspect turns out to be a victim and police get him help.  What's the point.  Shit in real  life ain't a movie.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:19:01 AM EDT
[#13]
"Critical first hours" in reference to being in police custody.

Forgetting he was shot 2 fuckin days before the police showed up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:19:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Well?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:25:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, that is fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:25:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

I mean he was questioned for hours with a gsw to the head.

Sad story. He eventually died apparently years later of complications
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:29:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I mean he was questioned for hours with a gsw to the head.

Sad story. He eventually died apparently years later of complications
View Quote

That's because he was guilty. The police are never wrong after all.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:30:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

He had major brain injuries…I don’t think he needs what up or down was anymore
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:33:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Well?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well?

that's all i got for ya, bud. not sure what your on about.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:36:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, that was brutal having to sit through that, but a lot of background knowledge that wouldn't have been available if just watching the interview
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:43:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
You're looking at things with 20/20 hindsight and determining the police were fucked up.  Try,  for once, to look at things from the perspective of people dealing with a clusterfuck without perfect knowledge.  Shit sandwich from the start and muddling your way through it.  It's not like the movies.  From what I'm seeing from that shit video, cops realized the guy was injured and sought help.  What more could they have done?  
I watched a guy bleed out that no one knew was injured, including the victim.  I've seen victims turn out to be offenders and the reverse.  What's yer point with the retard face?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:50:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You're looking at things with 20/20 hindsight and determining the police were fucked up.  Try,  for once, to look at things from the perspective of people dealing with a clusterfuck without perfect knowledge.  Shit sandwich from the start and muddling your way through it.  It's not like the movies.  From what I'm seeing from that shit video, cops realized the guy was injured and sought help.  What more could they have done?  
I watched a guy bleed out that no one knew was injured, including the victim.  I've seen victims turn out to be offenders and the reverse.  What's yer point with the retard face?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You forgot he had been shot and gone untreated for at least 24hrs before the Police came into the picture.  So naturally it’s the cops fault.  

I will say though, with that very obvious bruise on face I would have had EMS enroute.  Best case is some pissed off EMS personnel having to do a report on a refusal
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 4:58:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it took them 8 hours to figure out he'd been shot twice in the head. dude. it's crazy as fuck.
eta, the point of the retard face is you said the whole thing is basically no big deal and NOT like the movies? if anything's a movie, that's it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:01:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You forgot he had been shot and gone untreated for at least 24hrs before the Police came into the picture.  So naturally it's the cops fault.  

I will say though, with that very obvious bruise on face I would have had EMS enroute.  Best case is some pissed off EMS personnel having to do a report on a refusal
View Quote
I'll give you that, but how do we know that wasn't done?  We don't. I've seen some really fucked up shit in almost 30 years on the job.  Judgment should be based on what was known at the time not what we know after the fact, with all the information available.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:05:30 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm not a cop or a doctor, but even I know that bruises on the head + slurred speech that doesn't make sense = check for head injuries.

Not saying the cops are at fault - it's not like they shot him - but this should be a learning opportunity for them to maybe change their policies to look for this kind of thing in situations like this.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:06:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Revolvers are obsolete.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:08:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

it took them 8 hours to figure out he'd been shot twice in the head. dude. it's crazy as fuck.
View Quote
You ever deal with anything like that?  Wound small and unnoticeable?  Victim not complaining of injury who was seriously injured?  I have.  Accident victim, son had severe road rash from the crash, he looked fine.  Was detailing events when suddenly he began bleeding and died on the back of an ambulance .  Bled out.  We didn't know how seriously he was injured. That was medical personnel on scene.

It happens.  The only fault is with the cunts who shot him.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

eta, the point of the retard face is you said the whole thing is basically no big deal and NOT like the movies? if anything's a movie, that's it.
View Quote
Never said it was no big deal. That's your interpretation.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:12:53 AM EDT
[#29]
edit
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:16:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
edit
View Quote
What the fuck is your point?  You seem to want everyone to condemn police because he was shot and no one recognized that.  
All I'm saying is shit ain't black and white in the real world and the only fucks responsible for this poor bastards situation are the cunts who shot him.

Forget it.  I don't care..  carry on.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:20:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:21:47 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What the fuck is your point?  You seem to want everyone to condemn police because he was shot and no one recognized that.  
All I'm saying is shit ain't black and white in the real world and the only fucks responsible for this poor bastards situation are the cunts who shot him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
edit

sorry to trigger you dude, i just posted the video because i thought it was interesting. apparently it's not.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:24:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

sorry to trigger you dude, i just posted the video because i thought it was interesting. apparently it's not.
View Quote
Not triggered.  Poor bastard got a shit deal.  Hate it for him.  Ain't the cops fault he got fucked.  Probably wouldn't have lasted as long as he did if it weren't for police  if my understanding is correct.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:42:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not triggered.  Poor bastard got a shit deal.  Hate it for him.  Ain't the cops fault he got fucked.  Probably wouldn't have lasted as long as he did if it weren't for police  if my understanding is correct.
View Quote

^^^ This is why some people hate cops.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Hate away 21er.  Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#36]
The one where the suspect pulls out a full size handgun and pops himself as soon as the investigator leaves the room is also fucked up.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The one where the suspect pulls out a full size handgun and pops himself as soon as the investigator leaves the room is also fucked up.

Kharn
View Quote
Would've shit myself if that were my prisoner.   Damn.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:52:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Kharn
View Quote

had to look that one up:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3ARicardo_Alfonso_Cerna_committing_suicide_in_California%2C_December_2003.ogv
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 5:55:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Now that's a fucked up interview.  Fuck.  Can't believe No one found that piece.  Damn.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:10:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Listening to the narrator, was almost as brutal as the incident itself.      

Interesting story though.  Very Sad.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:19:42 AM EDT
[#41]
I liked how this one played out. It's for 18 and older viewing.

Thai police use plastic bag over his head.  Classic.

Thai police put a plastic bag over the suspect's head

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nah this is common everyday shit, I don't know why you even posted it. You just wanted to offend those that want to be offended by the slightest hint of a critique toward LE.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:30:59 AM EDT
[#43]
I'll go against the grain here - I'm a fan of the MrBallen YouTube channel. I've seen most of his videos. He covers the Missing 411 stories and lots of other crazy stuff. Check it out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:33:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Nah this is common everyday shit, I don't know why you even posted it. You just wanted to offend those that want to be offended by the slightest hint of a critique toward LE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely. I mean everyone knows it's standard procedure when you come across a guy walking around in a complete daze with a massive hematoma under their eye, and not have them checked thoroughly for head injuries, suspect or not. Happens every single day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:38:37 AM EDT
[#45]
I pieced together what happened in about a minute from reading the posts here.  I'm not watching a half hour video of a guy telling me about it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Revolvers are obsolete.
View Quote

Laughs in .454 Casull.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:40:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast!
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Absolutely. I mean everyone knows it's standard procedure when you come across a guy walking around in a complete daze with a massive hematoma under their eye, and not have them checked thoroughly for head injuries, suspect or not. Happens every single day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In all fairness, LEO get no real medical training.  It would be like blaming a plumber for not recognizing someone was injured.  There are exceptions where there is duel training in EMS/LEO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:45:37 AM EDT
[#49]
The YouTube channel guy is one of the most annoying people I’ve ever seen

If that’s the first time the guy told the police that he got shot, why is that their fault?
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 6:51:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Mighty fine police work.

Mighty fine.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top