BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:47:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Thats it. Drumpf is done for. Hillary will take her rightful place on the throne.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thats it. Drumpf is done for. Hillary will take her rightful place on the throne.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dropping out anytime now
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
We've got a new Swamp name popping up on the radar.

Lisa Barsoomian  who handles   FBI FOIA applications. This person can deny or slow down information that FBI wants to keep quite.   Guess who she is married to?  I'm hearing she is married to none other than DAG Rod Rosenstein.   Rosenstein was getting torched the other day in front of the House Oversight Committee about all the conflicts inside the FBI.  Did Rosenstein publicly   disclose or  mention to the committee about his wife who works for the FBI?  I don't think so.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
Well,  with what we've learned,  it would be better than Clinton and the DNC still being in power.

Unless the FBI collusion and politically motivated abuses of power don't bother you.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sounds more like the bank is.
View Quote
What would a bank have to gain from leaking this info?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
No. It's how much we hate the current DEM and REP assholes in DC.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
But you have faith in the doj......totally not a shill.  Least we forget,

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office that there's no way [Trump] gets elected but I'm afraid we can't take that risk," Mr. Strzok wrote Ms. Page in an Aug. 15, 2016 text. He added: "It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Unless this expert turns out to be like the government funded computer expert who told the world last fall that Trump was communicating with the Russians over the internet.

That "expert" didn't recognize that a travel agency server was spamming a Russian bank among other businesses.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 2:58:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Why would he answer direct and tough questions......when copy/paste and meaningless quips are easy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do the underscores not work weekends?
Apparently reading an entire page of this thread is hard.  
Almost as hard as answering direct questions......
Why would he answer direct and tough questions......when copy/paste and meaningless quips are easy?
AND don't forget his FAVORITE Emoji......
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:00:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sounds more like the bank is.
View Quote
I guess that means Flynn leaked his own kidnapping plot too
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish I could say I was surprised a Trump cultist didn't know how the Constitution works.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:03:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wish I could say I was surprised a Trump cultist didn't know how the Constitution works.
View Quote
Hahaaaa .....you envoke the Constitution...
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Only 7 more years of you screaming at clouds...
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
What percentage think Applebee's is fine dining?  Or that WWE wrestling is real?  

I'm less* concerned with what the MAGA-heads think and more concerned about the polling as it relates to registered / likely voters...

*and my "less" I mean "pretty much not at all..."
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:06:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
You're one to talk.

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wish I could say I was surprised that you don't grasp what sarcasm is or what poking fun at something is.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:10:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What percentage think Applebee's is fine dining?  Or that WWE wrestling is real?  

I'm less* concerned with what the MAGA-heads think and more concerned about the polling as it relates to registered / likely voters...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.

Lets check a recent poll.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:11:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
If you spend any time thinking about polls you ought to be concerned about what the recent poll reported on what the majority of Americans think of your hero.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seriously? Half the voting public voted for a corrupt felon for president, and when she lost, support the witch hunt going on now.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.
View Quote
Well you support Hillary and she colluded with Oblammy, Lynch, Comey, Mueller, The Russians, The Awans, Alaweed, the DNC,  and the MSM
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:15:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is just year 1. By year 3 I think he's going to be locked up in a padded room and strait jacket.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think this is lasting 7 more years?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:18:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Already one more than you predicted...so....
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump's presidency? Yes it will....   and it will be glorious to watch you and your side cry more each and everyday that your corrupt people and actions did nothing but expose how crooked your side is.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he will...You on the other hand.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By the end of 4 years of MAGA, I think that most die hard Dems might find it hard to pull the D lever.

Trump is crushing it as far as the economy goes. He is doing things that Obama said we're not even possible. After 4 years of success, folks will reexamine if they really are buying what the Dems are selling. Also, you guys can kiss the "rust belt" goodbye. By the end of Trumps first term, it won't be rusty anymore and those folks will know how that happened.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#29]
If only the_usuals would be able to foam rabidly at the mouth at confirmed facts that get released, like publicly funded sex crimes.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/15/cnn-wapo-nyt-ignore-top-democrats-220k-sexual-harassment-settlement/
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Wow-a Noel prize winning physicist-POLYTHEPAM
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would rate the probability that he is an attorney as the same probability that I'm a Noel prize winning physicist who moonlights as a neurosurgeon on the weekends.
Wow-a Noel prize winning physicist-POLYTHEPAM
Remember when 0Bama won the Noel peace prize and then set the mid-East on fire?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Every prediction you made has turned out to be wrong and the total opposite

Now he's definitely lasting 7 years
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
By the end of 4 years of MAGA, I think that most die hard Dems might find it hard to pull the D lever.

Trump is crushing it as far as the economy goes. He is doing things that Obama said we're not even possible. After 4 years of success, folks will reexamine if they really are buying what the Dems are selling. Also, you guys can kiss the "rust belt" goodbye. By the end of Trumps first term, it won't be rusty anymore and those folks will know how that happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His approval is in the low 30s even with the economy doing well. Keep that fantasy alive though.

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

His approval is in the low 30s even with the economy doing well. Keep that fantasy alive though.

View Quote
Lol @ believing polls

"98% of gun owners want more gun control"

"Hillary has 99.9999% chance of winning the election!"
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Um,  let me guess,  that polling firm has Hillary in a landslide?

But,  we should all believe because,  reasons.....
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#35]
One of BS's other lies has been bothering me.
BS claims the investigation started before the dossier, and the dossier isn't the basis of the investigation, but FBI sources(Comey) and CIA sources( Brennan), under sworn testimony, have determined that was another BS lie.
Comey testified FBI started their investigation in July 2016
Brennan testified CIA started in the summer of 2016, and shared that information with the FBI in summer 2016
Dossier started by Fusion GPS in September 2015
Steele brought on in June 2016, his first dossier draft was produced that same month, he also met with Bruce and Nellie Ohr.
It was right after this that the FBI(Comey) and CIA(Brennan) admit under sworn oath they started their investigations.
Is it any wonder the NSA didn't come up to the same conclusion as the corrupt FBI and CIA?
If you go back and watch the testimony of Comey and Brennan, you can see the squirming under the weight of their own guilt, as they have to give up those start dates.
Brennan in particular was made to look like a fool while Gowdy extracted information from him, but that's because Brennan is a skilled liar that speaks in vague terms like saying "summer 2016" instead of giving us a month like Comey.
The only reason the DOJ and FBI haven't fired anyone is to not taint Mueller's fishing expedition. The FBI doesn't send you to HR when you cheat on your wife with other employees, they simply didn't have anywhere else to put Strzok.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Lol @ believing polls

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol @ believing polls

Did you miss Alabama recently electing a Democrat?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:59:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol @ believing polls

CSB
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you not understand why we mock you and think you're retarded? You foam at the mouth and parrot fucking tweets instead of having the intellectual honesty to look at the fucking sources. It's pathetic and does a damn fine job of converting the 90% that are watching and not commenting. Rule of 10's and all that. I'm just amazed that you THINK you're doing the right thing, and from any post you make that ISN'T political, you seem like a pretty normal fucking person. But anything that has the word Trump in it has conditioned you to pavlovian foam at the mouth and scream in rage. It's fascinating and I'm now beyond wondering what specifically is going to effect you with Trump's agenda to cause this.

Like, how do you not click through a poll and read the methodology instead of just reading a tweet and reacting? Do you not know to click through and see the sampling?

It's 45% democrats, 20% Independents, and 34% Republican. That's totally statistically honest

Last election it was something like 30% of the people that actually voted identified as independents.

There's a reason it's so hard to find the statistics on who voted last election, and what party they were. Using Obama era methodology to adjust their polls seems to be the current M.O. for most of these hacks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:00:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You keep your fantasy of Hillary being President, and I'll keep mine of Trump going seven years.....

BUT if he only goes for 4, that's four more than your girl won.........
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Where 95% of all registered Democrats voted?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol @ believing polls

Where 95% of all registered Democrats voted?

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:02:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol @ believing polls

What do Alabama polls say about Trump?

Or do you not believe those ones?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
And it was a 98% to 2% chance of him getting elected
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:04:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, that's not how the country works.

Maybe the douchey liberal circles you swing in, but not the real America
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:05:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yeah, that's not how the country works
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alabama doesn't want to MAGA anymore? Sessions ran unopposed in 2014. What happened?
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Alabama doesn't want to MAGA anymore? Sessions ran unopposed in 2014. What happened?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry to disappoint you, but that seat will go back to the GOP in 2020 as long as the GOP puts a decent candidate up......

what happend was
Soros's money
People like Mitch "the bitch" McConnel pushing and backing a sub-par candidate
False accusations

If Strange was on the ballot, the outcome would have been different
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
And you ignore the fact that it took a shit ton of help from the GOP for that to happen

Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Charlatan Clown shoes Mueller getting fired

Time for this witch hunt charade to end

MAGA
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:18:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
DU is that way ass hole
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:22:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Totally not a cult.

wow quoting yourself in your own post.
Shit!! that is some real smarty pants shit there,boys we should be afraid very afraid of this man. He got that voodoo shit he gonna flip us all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 4:22:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

DU is that way
View Quote
Don't get the thread locked
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top