Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't believe a "fixer " didn't show up and make it all go away before Biden's lawyers talked .  WTF is going on ?,  they were his lawyers w/ attorney -client privilege,  they didn't have to do that.    Same reason all of FHRC's inner circle were..........lawyers .
View Quote
They are quietly showing him the door.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why are his lawyers allowed to do the search?

Where I am from, a cop shows up with a search warrant and then the cop searches.

But hey, what do I know.
View Quote

So federal agents don’t find all the kiddie pron
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So when you have classified material they just let you leave with it and trust you will not sell copies or show others?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If my small town library can keep track of the checked-out books, why can't our government keep track of classified documents?

Because printers exist.

So when you have classified material they just let you leave with it and trust you will not sell copies or show others?

They don’t “just let you leave with it”, but you do at times have to courier documents between approved classified areas.  You can’t practically search every person who leaves a secure space every time they do to ensure they are following procedures.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#5]
3rd batch? The way things are going this is what will be going on at his home in a week.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#6]
He has no idea what is going on.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We had a troop working late on an RJ who couldn't be bothered to secure the classified TO he was using. He took it back to his dorm room and...forgot to sneak it back the next morning. He panicked when all hell broke loose over it's absence, and tried to hide it. The OSI found it under his bed, and he got a full courts martial. No pussy-footing around with an Art 15, they hammered him.

This situation in DC makes me livid. I know what the consequences were for us, there shouldn't be any leniency for "them".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somehow after all of these years I've managed to never bring classified material home with me.

We had a troop working late on an RJ who couldn't be bothered to secure the classified TO he was using. He took it back to his dorm room and...forgot to sneak it back the next morning. He panicked when all hell broke loose over it's absence, and tried to hide it. The OSI found it under his bed, and he got a full courts martial. No pussy-footing around with an Art 15, they hammered him.

This situation in DC makes me livid. I know what the consequences were for us, there shouldn't be any leniency for "them".

Same here. I had a secret clearance in .mil, not top secret or anything really special. They pretty much knew everything that I had done. How these politicians have access to the shit they do with what we know about them is absolutely fucking amazing. Different standards. Some animals are more equal than others. SMH.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:18:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He has no idea what is going on.
View Quote

Would be interesting if he finally realizes that his party is trying to get rid of him and then he starts spilling the beans. He’d probably get Arkancided before that happens though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They’ll sacrifice him to get trump. Kamala promoted. Primaries in 24. Newsome to the White House. Hunter disappears.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Biden is so addled he doesn't even know if he brought those home or not...
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:22:02 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Yep I suspect you are correct.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#12]
All according to plan.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't believe a "fixer " didn't show up and make it all go away before Biden's lawyers talked .  WTF is going on ?,  they were his lawyers w/ attorney -client privilege,  they didn't have to do that.    Same reason all of FHRC's inner circle were..........lawyers .

Yep.  Something changed when the left media suddenly discovered the Hunter Biden laptop story about 2 years after it broke.  Now these documents are being "discovered" too.  Not saying they were planted, just that someone or some group is actively pushing him out and the media is going along with it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#14]
in the Corvette?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Having that retard on camera trying to defend it with "My garage was locked, with my Corvette inside" is priceless!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Fourth Batch of Classified Documents Found
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Kamala sucks Biden and Biden fondles little kids.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Do the documents have crayon writing on them? Joe has the 64 crayon box with a sharpener.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep.  Something changed when the left media suddenly discovered the Hunter Biden laptop story about 2 years after it broke.  Now these documents are being "discovered" too.  Not saying they were planted, just that someone or some group is actively pushing him out and the media is going along with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is awesome. I'm rooting for the brainless corrupt old man in this fight.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha.  

Also, this is something that will have zero to minimal collateral damage.  10% for the big guy and a lot of other stuff would implicate too many other people.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#21]
So is this why FJB kept disappearing here every other week last year, with no record of who may have visited unlike the White House?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#22]
why arent his lackies just throwing this stuff in the shredder when they find it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Thought of another question to add to the ones I posted in another thread - Why wasn't the National Archives or someone  in govt looking for at least some of these documents 10 years ago?
My understanding is that for top secret and higher classified documents they have to be signed for and tracked as they are moved in and out of the buildings holding govt offices, so there must be a paper trail for at least some of these documents. Why wasn't anyone looking for them 10 years ago? What other classified documents are missing and is anyone going to look at the paper trail of classified documents from the Obama administration so they can be located and put back in govt control where they belong?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:05:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I keep classified information only in my head, and I'm not talking.
View Quote

If the Feds see this you will be required to live in a SCIF. Probably naked with no cell phone or writing materials. Normal SCIF precautions.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, that doesn't seem like it's going to buff out. Alt Left and Alt Right will spend months fighting over conspiracy theories that the other team planted the documents for reasons.

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

If the Feds see this you will be required to live in a SCIF. Probably naked with no cell phone or writing materials. Normal SCIF precautions.
View Quote

Has to be completely opaque and soundproof, can't risk him transmitting classified data via blinking or whistling.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#27]
It’s so comical to see this scripted scenario play out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#28]
The Hunter Biden laptop probably has CP on it and they know so they are using this to make that story, and Joe, go away. Win win for them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Nothing will fappin
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
why arent his lackies just throwing this stuff in the shredder when they find it?
View Quote

We’re seeing what “they” want us to see.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:26:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly! Biden's attorneys are finding them. Sold the old coot out for a few shekels.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:28:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Do Obama next.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems like it, or it's some kind of distraction.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The plan is to charge Trump first. But not Biden, because his investigation is in its infancy. Then everything seems on the up and up.

The media has a propaganda bonanza and puts all its effort into smearing Trump. But Biden's investigation plods along forever, and is eventually dropped.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:40:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone with better knowledge of the system can chime in, but I believe the initial classification gets the document put in a registry. When the document is unaccounted for, especially at the executive-level, the national archives go looking...or they send one of the three letter agencies looking, if there is political advantage to be gained. Declassification can make that situation a lot more ambiguous, obviously. I think Obama is reputed to be sitting on a mountain of documents for his "library", but it wouldn't surprise me if he was smart enough to do some kind of over-arching declassification paperwork.

Destroying a still-classified document with intent is serious shit. There's a saying that evolved out of Watergate...it's not the crime that gets you impeached, it's the cover-up.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Leftists are masters at killing multiple birds with one stone.  If they use the documents to get rid of Biden (which they really want), then they can go to a full court press against Trump (which they also really want).  And they get to claim that THEY are the party of law and order, while Republicans are loose-cannon hooligan anarchists.

Win-win-win.
View Quote

They want trump in 24. Obviously not to win, but they need him in public and talking. He is of no value to the left in prison or out of the public view.
Let’s put aside any personal feelings about him and think about this. He is considered toxic by many people in the country. He allows the left and their media to attack other candidates through him. What do they do without him in the picture? He can’t win in 24 and they know it. Why take a chance running against desantis or someone more palatable to the average American when you can run against the guy that half the country automatically associates with hitler?
I maintain that this is going to be used to “excuse” trump and allowing him back in OR they believe joe has become to risky to their ambitions and it’s time to kick the pedo to the curb.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Leftists are masters at killing multiple birds with one stone.  If they use the documents to get rid of Biden (which they really want), then they can go to a full court press against Trump (which they also really want).  And they get to claim that THEY are the party of law and order, while Republicans are loose-cannon hooligan anarchists.

Win-win-win.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only 2 possibilities I see here……..

They asked him to step down and he didn’t. Now it’s time to remove him where he doesn’t have a choice.

OR

They give him a pass on this which also allows them to let trump off for the mar-a-lago documents, clearing the way for him to run in ‘24.

Too much is coming out too fast, and being reported by the media, for this to be an accident. They have the ability to cover for this type of thing but the powers that be chose not to.

Win-win-win.

The uniparty are masters of gaming the system they created.

And they are setting Trump up.

Its disgusting to watch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:04:16 PM EDT
[#38]
You know what's really frustrating about this kind of stuff? Years ago, as the company COMSEC Custodian, I had all sorts of career busting negative action up to and including jail time under UCMJ hanging over my head if shit wasn't prefectly inventoried and documented to the letter. Even for such mundane items like daily crypto tape segments that were already superceded and obsolete. And I get to watch shit like this unfold where really, truly sensitive stuff gets batted around like a ball of string in front of a dozen kittens. Some folks really are above the law, it seems.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:08:40 PM EDT
[#39]
I thought you lawyers were supposed to help you not look for stuff you did wrong and report it?

Who is his lawyer? Frito?
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I thought you lawyers were supposed to help you not look for stuff you did wrong and report it?

View Quote

His lawyers are smart enough to not get themselves jammed up by destroying or disappearing the docs.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Lol there will be literally no ramifications from this
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:12:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Oh well, time to seize the corvettes, due process later!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I bet they haven't even checked Doctor President Jill's panty drawers yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

His lawyers are smart enough to not get themselves jammed up by destroying or disappearing the docs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. Its only Trump who has dishonest lawyers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I bet they haven't even checked Doctor President Jill's panty drawers yet.
View Quote

PANTY RAID!
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
No FBI SWAT raid though.  I guess they don't want to go through Jill Biden's panties.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
No FBI SWAT raid though.  I guess they don't want to go through Jill Biden's panties.  

Given the choice between Melania Trump (a hot supermodel) and Jill Biden (who is not), whose panty drawer would YOU rather ransack?  

Quoted:

They want trump in 24. Obviously not to win, but they need him in public and talking. He is of no value to the left in prison or out of the public view.
Let’s put aside any personal feelings about him and think about this. He is considered toxic by many people in the country. He allows the left and their media to attack other candidates through him. What do they do without him in the picture? He can’t win in 24 and they know it. Why take a chance running against desantis or someone more palatable to the average American when you can run against the guy that half the country automatically associates with hitler?
I maintain that this is going to be used to “excuse” trump and allowing him back in OR they believe joe has become to risky to their ambitions and it’s time to kick the pedo to the curb.

The only way they want Trump to run in 2024 is as an independent.  They want him to further split the Republican Party.  They don't want him to be the Republican nominee because even after all this, they're still deathly afraid of him and what he can do as a President who's all out of fucks.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Someone with better knowledge of the system can chime in, but I believe the initial classification gets the document put in a registry. When the document is unaccounted for, especially at the executive-level, the national archives go looking...or they send one of the three letter agencies looking, if there is political advantage to be gained. Declassification can make that situation a lot more ambiguous, obviously. I think Obama is reputed to be sitting on a mountain of documents for his "library", but it wouldn't surprise me if he was smart enough to do some kind of over-arching declassification paperwork.

Destroying a still-classified document with intent is serious shit. There's a saying that evolved out of Watergate...it's not the crime that gets you impeached, it's the cover-up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BleachBit™
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#48]
lol

When it rains, it pours.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So is this why FJB kept disappearing here every other week last year, with no record of who may have visited unlike the White House?
View Quote

KJP made a big deal about how they made the WH logs public again.  "unlike the last admin " but then quickly moved on when asked about the Delaware home .
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Biden has appointed special counsel Robert Hur (center) to investigate.  Who's the guy on the left?  

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top