In on 88!
View Quote
Fuckin racist

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 12:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brich2929:
Page 87.

Who should play Nolo in the film adaptation?

I vote for Pacino.
View Quote

You have to ask?

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NCUrk:

Page 87.

I vote for Pacino.

You have to ask?

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/NCUrk/download_zpsyezvlehg.jpg
Ok I just lost some respect points at work laughing so hard

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Recent JD grad here. Waiting on Bar results, and preparing for next exam just in case... Anyway, thanks Nolo for posting everything. I am getting quite the legal education just by reading your filings. Keep up the great work! You are a true patriot!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 1:57:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ARDestructo:

Is this accurate?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ARDestructo:
Originally Posted By GTwannabe:
the loophole they've used for years to get around 922(o) for their friends and the politically connected.

Is this accurate?

Not really.  It's suspected and it wouldn't surprise me if it's true, but it's nowhere near proven.  IIRC one of the things Nolo is requesting from the ATF is how many transfers of post-'86 machine guns have been on form 4's.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:03:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Heller is now accepting donations from their page are they getting involved?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Star_Lord:
Recent JD grad here. Waiting on Bar results, and preparing for next exam just in case... Anyway, thanks Nolo for posting everything. I am getting quite the legal education just by reading your filings. Keep up the great work! You are a true patriot!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

NAGR.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoloContendere:
Originally Posted By banjoboss:
I'll drop a not so subtle hint.

A large organization is getting involved.  How is that?

ACLU maybe?

Lol. No.

NAGR.

That is so wrong that levels of wrong are involved
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

You got Bloomberg to back you?

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fish223:
Page 87.

I vote for Pacino.

How about

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv87seSoBi1r6wo70o1_500.gif

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:17:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ShooterPatriot] [#13]

View Quote

It must be the SPLC since paying a tax stamp, or artificially inflated price to exercise a right discriminates against poor disadvantaged groups.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:21:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Lord] [#14]
I'm Star Lord man... Legendary outlaw...  ;-)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAC7Ztu1Hao
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:30:24 PM EDT
[#15]

He was good in Band of Brothers too

<a href="http://s232.photobucket.com/user/NCUrk/media/Km5oqnI_zpsowhhtjis.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/NCUrk/Km5oqnI_zpsowhhtjis.gif</a>
View All Quotes
Page 87.

I vote for Pacino.

How about

<a href="http://s232.photobucket.com/user/NCUrk/media/Km5oqnI_zpsowhhtjis.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/NCUrk/Km5oqnI_zpsowhhtjis.gif</a>

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I look at it this way, if the NRA joins in on this we can go head and start celebrating as they only attach their name to things they KNOW are going to win.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:53:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JBFJ40:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JBFJ40:
Page 87.

I vote for Pacino.

How about

That's what I said earlier, Rick Gomez!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By sheldonap90:
I look at it this way, if the NRA joins in on this we can go head and start celebrating as they only attach their name to things they KNOW are going to win.
View Quote

I've been thinking the same thing since reading Nolo's teaser on 87. If they join I think I'm going to have to get a trust in anticipation of the outcome.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#19]
If the NRA joins in on this, I will donate some more money to them.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:29:51 PM EDT
[#20]
So would it be overly hopeful to think that ATF is forced to hand over the documents, that the NFRTR could end up with Lois Lerner's emails?  

I mean, it is common practice for this administration.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By 2tom2:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2tom2:

Originally Posted By banjoboss:

ACLU maybe?

Lol. No.

NAGR.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#22]
We need a guy like NOLO in MD to fight the garbage we have going on here. And in CA, CT, IL, NY, etc.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Late to this party, is there a paypal or gofundme, or something similar set up for this?
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By entropy:
Late to this party, is there a paypal or gofundme, or something similar set up for this?
View Quote

http://www.gofundme.com/fmxlnk
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

From what Nolo has said, they are good for now. I imagine when they figure out why they are in for after this round, they will open up a new funding request.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:23:14 PM EDT
[#26]
tag...better late than never
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By armstrong001:

From what Nolo has said, they are good for now. I imagine when they figure out why they are in for after this round, they will open up a new funding request.
View All Quotes

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Thanks.
View All Quotes

Thanks.

Why is the heller foundation soliciting funds for the case if Nolo says they have enough funds at this stage? Come to think of it why are they asking for funds if they arent involved?  
Someone cue up the Alice in wonderland "curiouser and curiouser" gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By williewvr:

Why is the heller foundation soliciting funds for the case if Nolo says they have enough funds at this stage? Come to think of it why are they asking for funds if they arent involved?  
View All Quotes

Thanks.

May be Dick Heller got a tax stamp.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

Thanks.

When did they start doing it?  Haven't looked at Heller foundation in awhile.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Andr0id:
So would it be overly hopeful to think that ATF is forced to hand over the documents, that the NFRTR could end up with Lois Lerner's emails?  

I mean, it is common practice for this administration.  
View Quote

If that was the situation, the case could easily be made that since there was no longer any record of the registry, the entire registry concept is out the window.  Wide open country from that point on.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Just a few thoughts.

The Second Amendment guarantees the right of the people to keep and bear arms, because a well-regulated or regular or active, armed, and trained citizens militia is essential to the security of a free State. We have the right to keep (own) and bear (carry) any weapon we can bear. It doesn't matter what it is, we have the right to keep it and to bear it. Our founding fathers intended the people as individuals to form militias to keep their state's secure from both foreign and domestic enemies, from foreign and domestic governments.

Secondly, the NFA and GCA are infringements on the 2nd Amendment. Neither Congress nor the States have any authority or power to make laws that the Constitution prohibits them from making. The Constitution orders lawmakers not to infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Congress violated that order, therefore the law is unlawful and in violation of the Constitution, and being that all Federal, State, and local laws are inferior to the Constitution which is the supreme law of the land, no citizen is required to obey and inferior law that conflicts with a superior law.

Thirdly, the Constitution's "Supremacy Clause" only grants Federal Laws which are made in pursuance of the Constitution supremacy over State laws. Since the GCA and NFA were not made in pursuance of the 2nd Amendment's order and guarantee, they are not supreme over State law.

Fourthly, since the 2nd Amendment orders that Congress and the States do not infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms, including machine guns, all laws, both Federal and State which infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms are unlawful. The people have the right to keep any firearm in their home, vehicle, or person in any State or Territory in the USA, furthermore, they have the right to bear said arms on their person, concealed or unconcealed in any State or Territory and in any building or on any land in the USA.

Finally, the 10th Amendment declares that any power not granted to Congress is reserved to the States or to the People. Since the 2nd Amendment specifically prohibits Congress from making laws related to arms and militia's, if there was an allowance for making laws against arms it would rest in the States, but since States must abide by the Guarantees of Liberty outlined in the Bill of Rights upon joining the United States, there is no authority whatsoever, in neither State or Federal legislatures to infringe upon or regulate the owning and carrying of arms. It is a right granted to all men by God, and only God can take away that right.

You have the right to keep and bear any gun you want, however you want, without anyone's permission. We have simply dropped the ball and let our government regulate that which they have no authority to regulate.

You have the right to keep and bear arms without restriction just as you have the right to keep and read books without restriction. It doesn't matter if it's a paperback, hardcover, or e-book, you have the right to keep it, carry it, and read it. Stand up for your rights!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By sitkashooter:

http://www.hellerfoundation.org/
View Quote
Well, now the cats out of the bag.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By HighGround:
Just a few thoughts.

The Second Amendment guarantees the right of the people to keep and bear arms, because a well-regulated or regular or active, armed, and trained citizens militia is essential to the security of a free State. We have the right to keep (own) and bear (carry) any weapon we can bear. It doesn't matter what it is, we have the right to keep it and to bear it. Our founding fathers intended the people as individuals to form militias to keep their state's secure from both foreign and domestic enemies, from foreign and domestic governments.

Secondly, the NFA and GCA are infringements on the 2nd Amendment. Neither Congress nor the States have any authority or power to make laws that the Constitution prohibits them from making. The Constitution orders lawmakers not to infringe upon the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Congress violated that order, therefore the law is unlawful and in violation of the Constitution, and being that all Federal, State, and local laws are inferior to the Constitution which is the supreme law of the land, no citizen is required to obey and inferior law that conflicts with a superior law.

Thirdly, the Constitution's "Supremacy Clause" only grants Federal Laws which are made in pursuance of the Constitution supremacy over State laws. Since the GCA and NFA were not made in pursuance of the 2nd Amendment's order and guarantee, they are not supreme over State law.

Fourthly, since the 2nd Amendment orders that Congress and the States do not infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms, including machine guns, all laws, both Federal and State which infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms are unlawful. The people have the right to keep any firearm in their home, vehicle, or person in any State or Territory in the USA, furthermore, they have the right to bear said arms on their person, concealed or unconcealed in any State or Territory and in any building or on any land in the USA.

Finally, the 10th Amendment declares that any power not granted to Congress is reserved to the States or to the People. Since the 2nd Amendment specifically prohibits Congress from making laws related to arms and militia's, if there was an allowance for making laws against arms it would rest in the States, but since States must abide by the Guarantees of Liberty outlined in the Bill of Rights upon joining the United States, there is no authority whatsoever, in neither State or Federal legislatures to infringe upon or regulate the owning and carrying of arms. It is a right granted to all men by God, and only God can take away that right.

You have the right to keep and bear any gun you want, however you want, without anyone's permission. We have simply dropped the ball and let our government regulate that which they have no authority to regulate.

You have the right to keep and bear arms without restriction just as you have the right to keep and read books without restriction. It doesn't matter if it's a paperback, hardcover, or e-book, you have the right to keep it, carry it, and read it. Stand up for your rights!
View Quote

Your heart is in the right place, but the BOR was not written for or intended to be forced upon the states. It was written to enumerate some restrictions on the federal government.  Period. The Incorporation Doctrine and the false notion that the BOR applies to the states is what got us into trouble in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:26:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Lohe:

No according to the law it SHOULD have been approved and it was. Then ATF went oh shit we don't want new MG in the hands of law abiding trust owners gives us that stamp back.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By danpass:
Requesting a quick recap as to how this all started.

When something that should NOT have been approved was then approved?

No according to the law it SHOULD have been approved and it was. Then ATF went oh shit we don't want new MG in the hands of law abiding trust owners gives us that stamp back.  

Exactly this.  Some examiners fucked up - meaning they read and correctly interpreted the law.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:42:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Andrapos:

What if it wasn't a "fuck up " ?

They aren't all fighting against us...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Andrapos:
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Originally Posted By danpass:
Requesting a quick recap as to how this all started.

When something that should NOT have been approved was then approved?

Exactly this.  Some examiners fucked up - meaning they read and correctly interpreted the law.

What if it wasn't a "fuck up " ?

They aren't all fighting against us...

I want to believe
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Keep it up!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 7:57:18 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TescoVee:
Originally Posted By sitkashooter:
http://www.hellerfoundation.org/
Well, now the cats out of the bag.  

I'm sure the sub guns guys will be thrilled

Kick ass Nolo, keep fighting the good fight!
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:11:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Just tried to donate through Heller's page and got

We're sorry - that page was not found (Error 404)

So if it got through or not i have no idea.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Hang tight on donating. It's not live. They are still working on things. Didn't expect for arfcom to find it just yet. Lol.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By peekay:

Hang tight on donating. It's not live. They are still working on things. Didn't expect for arfcom to find it just yet. Lol.

You know the fellows here are REAL good at digging up info.  Any facebook, pics, flame bait, etc needed, people tend to find.  The power of arfcom never surprises me anymore since this thread became live.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#46]

Originally Posted By mean_sartin:
Please
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mean_sartin:

NAGR.

Please

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By LuxorDeathbed:

You know the fellows here are REAL good at digging up info.  Any facebook, pics, flame bait, etc needed, people tend to find.  The power of arfcom never surprises me anymore since this thread became live.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LuxorDeathbed:

Good... now, please do not try to donate yet.  The system is still being set up and tested.  

We'll let you know when it's live... trust me.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Keep knocking them down Nolo. You have brought hope to us all.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:51:35 PM EDT
[#49]
I contributed and it said page not found

Went to the email I used to register and it said transaction approved.

Link Posted: 3/13/2015 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

The transaction went through, i guess the follow up page isn't or wasn't live yet when i donated.

Page / 224
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top