BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Legalize prostitution.  The precise reason they haven't done it is because it would destroy the power that women have over men.

I mean really, what is a less desirable man to do?  Women can almost always get some guy to settle for them because guys are super horny and just want to get laid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What if I don't work and still get pussy?

You are either desirable enough to get pussy or you are not.

So the solution is participation trophy/ pity pussy?

Legalize prostitution.  The precise reason they haven't done it is because it would destroy the power that women have over men.

I mean really, what is a less desirable man to do?  Women can almost always get some guy to settle for them because guys are super horny and just want to get laid.

I'm not sure about that. It's legal in some places including most of Nevada. Some countries have legalized it. Are you saying that woman don't have any power over men in those places? Perhaps it's reduced slightly but not everybody is going to be going to hookers legal or not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:23:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nah, the 1-10 scale is fine. Trick is 1)you have to know where YOU are on that scale 2)know to stay in your lane and dont try for women at above your #.

Women fuck up [the scale]. Never down. Sometimes they fuck across if they've been fooled into thinking its up. ~ Louis CK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A lot of dudes operate on a 1-10 scale of rating women; it's unnecessarily complicated and rife with inconsistencies....
Nah, the 1-10 scale is fine. Trick is 1)you have to know where YOU are on that scale 2)know to stay in your lane and dont try for women at above your #.

Women fuck up [the scale]. Never down. Sometimes they fuck across if they've been fooled into thinking its up. ~ Louis CK

Y/N/M still holds up to self scrutiny, it just means that what qualifies as a Y/N/M for you and I will be different.

As our friend below describes:

Quoted:

Patrice O'Neal had a 1-30 scale

IIRC his logic
(Pardon my french here, I'm attempting to paraphrase Patrice, who 100% would not have survived cancel culture )
It was something like, "Ya'll ever see like, an ugly beautiful b--? Like Gisele, whatever the fuck her name is?
Like she's ugly, but you know she's beautiful?

So she might be like a 26.

See, ugly girls are 1-10
Average girls are 11-20
Beautiful girls are 21-30

Ever seen some girl that's just busted but, she's kinda cute?
7."

It went like that ^

Patrice O'Neal made Andrew Tate look like Gloria Steinem.

It's true, it's a nebulous concept. Men have "types", we're not all into the same things, we really aren't.
I don't like skinny girls, never have, even when I was skinny for a little while  
I don't like blondes, never have.

"Mass market" appeal is hard to calculate, it effectively means having the GREATEST appeal possible across the "male team" and its differing preferences.
It'll start with, she has to have a pretty face (which seems to mean high levels of facial symmetry, face alone puts her in some tier of modeling)
Body wise: on the thinner side (As men "in general" prefer this)
Some degree of "younger"
Tall without being "Too tall"
T/A without generally going past some imaginary line.

It's a weird sweet spot that's hard to describe, doesn't exist, but absolutely exists and we know it when we see it

I totally agree on how nebulous it is, and I do think guys can look at the IG girls and say "Not for me, she's honestly a 7 under that makeup".
I feel you on that.

I think this is the hiccup that women run into ^
Men have those 3 tiers, almost like a buy/lease/rent situation for a car.

If she says "ON SALE! WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU!", many men won't be opposed to renting that car
Most men LOOOVE test drives.
If it goes well, maybe even a lease

But the horrible truth is that a lot of men know, from the get go, that's not one they would buy. 100% they know that going in.
Or as the female matchmaker Rebecca Lynn Pope (I guess she just hates womyn and is a cheetoh fingers right? ) says, "Girl, there are levels to this."

They like corvettes, they want a corvette, this mustang is "okay" and "not bad", but they are not staying.
Not all male attention is committal male attention from men who are open to buying the car.
They don't get that.
Once they "shoot their shot" or get sexual up front, it puts a big "RENT/LEASE" sign on them, and they get confused as to what the "buy" market it is.

It's subjective, but what matters is that your Y range is 7-10, M is 4-6, and N is 1-3 or whatever. Maybe you're (able to be) more selective, so your Y range is 9-10, M is 6-8, and you ain't touching anything 5 or below. All that matters is that your categories are delineated at the 6-7 and 3-4 levels in the former case, and 8/9 and 5/6 levels in the latter.

Tripling the scale from 1-10 to 1-30 doesn't change any of this, especially if you're like the example above and you are willing to go for either a 26 or a 7. It loses sight of the scale's purpose and instead focuses on who is objectively hotter, which doesn't really matter.

Looking for a girl to take (you) home from the bar is an entirely different equation from looking for a girl to take home to mama, and has a much different set of factors and priorities to consider. I don't care if the rando I picked up while out of town for work has a steady job or a master's degree. I feel like both sexes would be aware of this, but maybe not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

It should be illegal for women to be able to hire plumbers, electricians, mechanics, etc.

Men have to use their bodies to provide these services to women. The men are basically selling their bodies. Society is set up to ensure that women always have their needs met. It is illegal for men to purchase their needs, however.

Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Men always pay for pussy.

It's merely a question of how direct the transaction is.
View Quote
Do you mind if I use this in the future?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is no such thing as free or affordable pussy.
View Quote

There is a small percentage of men who get free pussy. I know a couple of men who having women lining up to be cum socks for them. They don't even have to date them or spend any money. They have the genetics that women want to pass on and that's all they need.

For the rest of us 98%, yes, we pay for it one way or another. We have to pay for what the 2% of men get for free. We are paying for the leftovers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
If men are willing to give up their personal power by whining over not getting laid as often as they like, then they just making themselves miserable.  It is no different than people who whine about not getting to eat steak whenever they want.  either figure out how to get a steak or quit whining about it until you find some.  No reason to make yourself miserable over what you don't have.

Women hold pussy power over men, because men give them that power.  When men begin communicating to women that pussy isn't some magical, rare thing that they aren't willing to beg for, it will completely change the man/woman interaction dynamic.  Try it and you will see I'm right.  Yes, pussy is swell, but I'm just not willing to give up my personal power over it.  Offer something unique and rare, and we might have a very interesting interaction or relationship.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Birth control should be made illegal.
View Quote

B..based.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Prince - Pussy control VH1 Fashion and Music Awards 1995
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Seems like a well thought out argument.  Why is prostitution illegal again.  Men basically pay for sex regardless, might as well give them a way to cut out all the bs involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Seems like a well thought out argument.  Why is prostitution illegal again.  Men basically pay for sex regardless, might as well give them a way to cut out all the bs involved.

Religion
Taxes
Feminism
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Every time one of these threads come up I say the same thing over and over again.  There is no such thing as no pussy or incels for that matter. ANYONE can pay for qua-ah-tee pussy on an occasional basis and feel fulfilled.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Every time one of these threads come up I say the same thing over and over again.  There is no such thing as no pussy or incels for that matter. ANYONE can pay for qua-ah-tee pussy on an occasional basis and feel fulfilled.
View Quote

Sex within the context of human society is solely about cooming?
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#12]

I laughed till I cried the first time I saw that segment. It still gets a laugh from me.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There is no such thing as free or affordable pussy.  The sooner sexless men understand this the sooner they can get laid.
View Quote

BS. I have been propositioned for no strings attached sex more times than I can remember.

The problem is pussy doesn’t just randomly wander into the basement.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

BS. I have been propositioned for no strings attached sex more times than I can remember.

The problem is pussy doesn't just randomly wander into the basement.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2023 6:00:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Sex within the context of human society is solely about cooming?
View Quote
Ah arfcom, that corner of the internet where coomers and doomers hi-five
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pussy is easy to get.

You just gotta decide how fat the bitch can be.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:46:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

There is a small percentage of men who get free pussy. I know a couple of men who having women lining up to be cum socks for them. They don't even have to date them or spend any money. They have the genetics that women want to pass on and that's all they need.

For the rest of us 98%, yes, we pay for it one way or another. We have to pay for what the 2% of men get for free. We are paying for the leftovers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no such thing as free or affordable pussy.

That's true. Also, the weakening of the gene pool, the weakening of work ethic, the feminization of men enhances this effect for the highest value males.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top