Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1005 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 74HC:

Given all the RIVETS, Joint Stars, Sentries, and other similar aircraft that have been flying just off the Belarusian border, NATO would know exactly who did it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Given all the RIVETS, Joint Stars, Sentries, and other similar aircraft that have been flying just off the Belarusian border, NATO would know exactly who did it.

The message isn't intended for anyone /REL could reach.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By goneshootin:

I listened to her yesterday. that was enough. Someone on the news described it well. It's a horrendous situation these people are dealing with and "She's speaking as if she was on the View".

She has zero leadership skills. No authority in her tone. Total inability to think on her feet and answer tough questions without cackling and repeating herself. The inability to be quick-witted is huge. You either have it or you don't and it's a requirement in those settings. She comes across as a child.

Honestly the US is better off keeping her off the world stage. She does more damage than good. Send someone else. Anyone.
View Quote

And yet, they won't.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:29:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By harrjd:
Ok my 2022 prediction is shit gets kicked back
Up in Syria and we take Assad soon with a special operations unit, maybe seal team 6, as the protections Russians are providing are slowly pulled back, soon after Putin gets capped or poisoned by one of his inner circle which would be fitting.
View Quote

LOL.  Biden is President.  We won't be doing shit.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:
View Quote

I see a bullet hole in the windshield.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

Someone posted earlier in this thread that China was building 350 silos for ICBMs that contained 10 MIRV'd warheads each.  That alone would be 3500 strategic warheads.   I don't know what the West isn't trying to actively engage China in strategic arms reduction talks.
View Quote

They can't be trusted for one. The CCP are born liars.

Truman et al fucked up big time by shit canning MacArthur and not taking out china during the Korean war. Only saving grace is that China is slowly dying from the inside due to their own deeply flawed and failed ideology/policy. At this point, that's the best outcome for the entire rest of the world. My concern is when the age bubble really hits them hard, they may become aggressive and imperialistic in attempt to survive it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

By Putin's standards, that's better than being shot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shenanigunz:
A sure sign of success...

https://i.imgur.com/B6ZgrNK.jpeg

By Putin's standards, that's better than being shot.

New season, new head coach for the Redskins.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Them being the Tu-141 is how I understood the statement.  But as noted, the Russians don't throw anything away.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Ukraine does NOT use red stars on aircraft or anything else.

It is kind of peculiar.  Russia (allegedly) hasn't used them since 1989

That is very demonstrably false with even a little cursory internet picture searching, even of just downed Russian aircraft in this thread.

It is a current Russian red star.

https://i.imgur.com/Bgx3JPJ.jpg

Them being the Tu-141 is how I understood the statement.  But as noted, the Russians don't throw anything away.

Regardless, we know the Ukrainians don't use red stars on anything and, we know Russia was using targeting drones for recon earlier in the conflict and, there was talk of them bringing out a bunch of An-2s for potential conversion to drone use so, stands to reason if they had Tu-141s sitting around they'd be using them too.

All signs point to not a Ukrainian Tu-141.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

maybe a hundred pages ago, there was a blurb about Ukraine requiring a 3-yr contract for foreign fighters.  and never saw anything else on that.  disinformation propaganda?
View Quote

Current enlistment is for the duration of the war.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have a source for how many KIA Russians are currently admitting to?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By zach_:
Anybody watching VP Harris make a fool of herself and the USA?
View Quote

Such a national embarrassment, why do they let her out of her squirrel cage?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:34:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#12]

Dude on the far right is a beast or everyone else are munchkins.

Edit: beat x3, at least I'm in good company.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:35:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: martin248] [#13]
Ukraine failed to destroy the convoy, which has now deployed into position around the area. Forward operating bases set up. Supply lines intact. Artillery in place. Ukraine appears to be able to do nothing about it.

Russian probes into the city are attacked but if Russia can sit in those bases, firing artillery and choosing when and where to attack then it's just a matter of time.

Only hope now is the Russian economy collapses before Kiev falls.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#14]

She is an empty chest, cursed with an empty mind, full of empty words.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evilyoda:

She is an embarrassment. This is what happens when you force “equality” and sacrifice competence.

I hope she's better at her core skill set than being a VP.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#15]

More signs of cracks in the armor.

If these are true, there's either going to be a massive Russian purge of people or Putin is on his way out.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:37:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Element94:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:
Originally Posted By writerdeluxe2006:

A man of taste and sophistication has entered the fight
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Compiled list of killed/captured Russian officers and others, March 11.

• Major General Andrei Sukhovetsky, Deputy Commander, 41st Combined Army (killed Feb 28)
  • Major General Vitaly Gerasimov, Chief of Staff , 41st Combined Army (killed Mar 8)
  • Major General Andrei Kolesnikov, Commander, 29th Combined Arms Army, Eastern Military District (killed Mar 11)
  • Colonel Serhiy Trofimov, Head the missile forces and artillery of 41st Army (heavily wounded Mar 8)
  • Chechen general Magomed Tushayev, 141st Rosgvardia Chechen Guard (killed/disputed Mar 1)
  • Colonel Viktor Isaykin (killed Mar 2)
  • Colonel Konstantin Ogiy, Head of Kemerovo SOBR unit (killed Feb 28)
  • Colonel Konstantin Zizevski, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment (killed Mar 5)
  • Colonel Sergey Karasev, Commander, 31st Guards Air Assault Brigade (Ulyanovsk) (Killed Mar 11)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Dmitry Safronov, Commander of the 61st Separate Marine Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces, (killed Mar 5)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Denis Glebov, Deputy Commander of the 11th Separate Airborne Assault Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces (killed Mar 5)
  • Vladimir Zhoga, warlord, Sparta Battalion (Lt Col equivalent?) (killed Mar 5)
  • Colonel Yuri Agrakov, Commander, 104th VDV Regiment, 76th Guards Airborne Division. (killed Mar 8)
  • Colonel Andrei Zakharov, Battalion-tactical group Commander, 6th Tank Regiment (Chebarkul) , 90th Tank division (killed Mar 10)
  • Captain Maklagin Vyacheslav Vyacheslavovich (killed Feb 25, given Order of Courage)
  • Major Andrei Petrovich Burlakov, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Russian Secret Service, Chief of Intelligence of Regiment, Rosgvardia (killed Mar 10)
  • Major Ruslan Leonov, SpetsNaz company commander (killed Mar 10)
  • Major Alexei Ilnitsky, deputy battalion commander, VDV 11th Air Assault Brigade (Ulan-Ude) (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Senior Lieutenant Alexei Aleshko, Military Intelligence Officer (killed Mar 10)
  • Senior Lieutenant Andrei Shamko, VDV, GRU/GU 2nd Spetsnaz Brigade (Pskov) (killed)
  • Junior Sergeant Alexei Nikolaevich Sevostyanov, howitzer artillery battalion, 126th Coastal Defense Brigade Unit #87714 (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Private Igor Khaziakhmetov, driver, 108th Guards Air Assault Regiment (Novorossiysk) (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Private Vladimir Nikolenko, reconnaissance engineer, 127th Reconnaissance Brigade, SpetsNaz company Unit #67606 (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Lieutenant Colonel, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment 47th Bomber Aviation Regiment, 105th Guards Mixed Aviation Division (Pilot, Su-34, captured)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Geshtok Maxim Sergeevich, (Pilot , Su-30, captured)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Astakhov Dmitry Mikhailovich, Rosgvardia (captured)

From this reddit thread:

Compiled list of killed/captured Russian officers
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#18]
https://t.me/ukrainenowenglish/1314

A drone crashed in the Croatian capital last night. According to the preliminary version, it was a Soviet drone, Tu-141 "Strizh".

The drone just mixed up the coordinates. It fell that night near the island of Jarun in Zagreb, Croatia. And it was supposed to go to Yarun, Novograd-Volyn district of Zhytomyr region, Ukraine.

Russian soldiers made a terrible mistake by entering Jarun instead of Yarun and flew it to Croatia.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
View Quote

It went from zero to 498 and stayed there. I haven’t seen an update since.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By 53gunner:

So does that mean that Russia says the Ukrainians have used chems? If so that opens a lot of, not good, possibilities
View All Quotes

UN Security Council Meeting.

The Russians will be giving their chemical weapons evidence presentation https://media.un.org/en/asset/k16/k16nsx50dm

So does that mean that Russia says the Ukrainians have used chems? If so that opens a lot of, not good, possibilities

I think the narrative is the US is behind Biological weapons being developed  at the facilities in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Storz:

Nearly 800k now
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Storz:
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:
440,000 views in 7 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MvRbPc4e8

Nearly 800k now

I've been avoiding that guy. But that was actually some pretty good stuff.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:40:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

Ok, that's what I have seen as well- someone yesterday said 4k, but I've seen nothing from the Russians themselves either.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CS223:

A drone crashed in the Croatian capital last night. According to the preliminary version, it was a Soviet drone, Tu-141 "Strizh".

The drone just mixed up the coordinates. It fell that night near the island of Jarun in Zagreb, Croatia. And it was supposed to go to Yarun, Novograd-Volyn district of Zhytomyr region, Ukraine.

Russian soldiers made a terrible mistake by entering Jarun instead of Yarun and flew it to Croatia.
View Quote

That sounds far more believable than a Ukrainian drone with a red star.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

.your embarrassed by giving them just 50 billion in aid?? Well go ahead and pony up some more!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kuhndog:
Originally Posted By wjwill:
I know a lot of people in Ukraine personally. Lately, I have been seeing a lot of Ukrainians posting this, saying they are tired of being human shields for NATO.

https://i.ibb.co/x5DvyZ0/275393950-1029452494312700-7679337822662558715-n.jpg

I’m embarrassed at our country’s continued response.  It’s literally like watching someone being raped and tossing the victim a condom and thinking we helped out.

.your embarrassed by giving them just 50 billion in aid?? Well go ahead and pony up some more!!

They’re being attacked with rockets, jets, artillery, missiles, and being bombed and we’re afraid to get involved because there might be WW3. Meanwhile they’re actually fighting and dying and we’re actively stopping them from getting migs because they could strike Belarus where most of this is coming from. We sent Harris to Poland to be an embarrassment. So yeah we sent money and javelins/ stingers. We still quake in our boots at the thought of fighting anyone that isn’t third world trash. So yeah embarrassed describes my opinion of our governments response.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Compiled list of killed/captured Russian officers and others, March 11.
  • Vladimir Zhoga, warlord, Sparta Battalion (Lt Col equivalent?) (killed Mar 5)
View Quote

What's the officer insignia for Warlord?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:42:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Not sure what this means, translation says Everyone died Kiev region

https://t.me/rf200_now/922
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By martin248:
Ukraine failed to destroy the convoy, which has now deployed into position around the area. Forward operating bases set up. Supply lines intact. Artillery in place. Ukraine appears to be able to do nothing about it.

Russian probes into the city are attacked but if Russia can sit in those bases, firing artillery and choosing when and where to attack then it's just a matter of time.

View Quote
Where are you getting your info?

Ukraine has gained some ground back outside of Kyiv.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#28]

The Russians will be giving their chemical weapons evidence presentation https://media.un.org/en/asset/k16/k16nsx50dm
View Quote

They presented so far 0 evidence...just a ton of this and that...
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Have you volunteered to go over there and fight the good fight then?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

I’m embarrassed at our country’s continued response.  It’s literally like watching someone being raped and tossing the victim a condom and thinking we helped out.

Have you volunteered to go over there and fight the good fight then?

Yeah that’ll turn the tide, one vet from Louisiana will push Russia back in no time… I’m glad you think so highly of my skills.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes
She is an embarrassment. This is what happens when you force “equality” and sacrifice competence.

I suspect Willie Brown thinks highly of her skills.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#31]

I think the narrative is the US is behind Biological weapons being developed  at the facilities in Ukraine.
View All Quotes

The Russians are looking for ANYTHING they can hang their hat on as far as propaganda goes. They are losing the Meme War and they know it. (By "meme war" I'm referring to the propaganda/information conflict being waged across the internet/social media/conventional broadcasting outlets etcetera)
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Downright giddy, aren’t you?  I hope people read your other posts.

Now, play your victim card.

FIGHT, Ukraine!

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Not sure what this means, translation says Everyone died Kiev region

https://t.me/rf200_now/922
View Quote

Channel seems to track dead and captured Russians
Thinking that's a little red book of fucked up people for a unit

What's it indicate when your casualty records are casualties?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#34]

America is only as good as the leaders we elect. The idiots voted for the idiot and won. For that, we all lose.
View All Quotes

America is only as good as the leaders we elect. The idiots voted for the idiot and won. For that, we all lose.

My exact point, it’s our politicians movements that represent our country. We look weak, and appear to cower to putins threats.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:49:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Doodles:

Dude on the far right is a beast or everyone else are munchkins.

Edit: beat x3, at least I'm in good company.
View Quote

Had to get Omar The Tentmaker to make his uniform.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

View All Quotes

The vote will be interesting.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Rigian:

lol
All these shit posters. Unbelievable.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rigian:
oh lord get ready for all the shit posters thats about to jump on here just to say "In on 1000" lol

Boom
lol
All these shit posters. Unbelievable.

I thought the same.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:50:53 PM EDT
[#38]

She is an embarrassment. This is what happens when you force "equality" and sacrifice competence.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zach_:
Anybody watching VP Harris make a fool of herself and the USA?

I listened to her yesterday. that was enough. Someone on the news described it well. It's a horrendous situation these people are dealing with and "She's speaking as if she was on the View".

She has zero leadership skills. No authority in her tone. Total inability to think on her feet and answer tough questions without cackling and repeating herself. The inability to be quick-witted is huge. You either have it or you don't and it's a requirement in those settings. She comes across as a child.

Honestly the US is better off keeping her off the world stage. She does more damage than good. Send someone else. Anyone.

She is an embarrassment. This is what happens when you force "equality" and sacrifice competence.
There's a lot of snark about her and Willie Brown, but it underscores an important point: one party supermajority states like California can't sort for quality National-level politicians, because the selection process there is all about patronage and intra-party maneuvering with little regard for retail political skills or sound judgement.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

sounds like Biden's level of incompetence, mixing up Ukrainians with Iranians, asking why Putin would invade Russia during an interview.  minor.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:52:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _disconnector_] [#40]
Where is Curtis LeMay when we need him?  Can you imagine him dealing with the 3rd rate Russian army right now?  There wouldn't be enough left of them to bury in a sandwich bag. And the Russians would t do shit because they recognize and respect people who don't take shit.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Why is that the only hope?

This isn't a video game.  If Russia takes Kiev then all the sanctions don't suddenly stop.  In fact. they will ramp up.  Sooner or later the pressure will mount and countries will cut energy trade with Russia.  It will be painful for the Western countries, but an absolute death blow to Russia's economy.

Russia is in a no win scenario.  They have lost.  They cannot win. The only question now is how it finally plays out.  

We've seen a fair number of South American economies collapse, but now we're going to see a major world economy collapse.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:54:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PurpleOtter] [#42]
More economic sanctions. I didn't think there was anything below "North Korea" but apparently Russia has earned it.

EU unveils fourth set of sanctions against Russia
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#43]

Ok, that's what I have seen as well- someone yesterday said 4k, but I've seen nothing from the Russians themselves either.
View Quote

i think the 4k was a pentagon number?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Yep. They had nothing at all. Just a bunch of rambling. Makes them look even worse, if that's possible. It's also giving other UN representatives a platform to tee off on Russia.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Russia looks like a Monkey fucking a football. Paper Bear

Russian shill this, Biolabs. Those civilians dont deserve this shit. Only tech were seeing is drones and manpads.
Its still 1970s fighting. Im good with flat out exterminating these Russians. Go full medieval, heads on posts.

Vlad Impaler, send more Rooskies!
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By klinc:

View Quote

that one caught my eye too.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

I hope she's better at her core skill set than being a VP.
View Quote

Willie Brown can confirm.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Shaq?
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By klinc:

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 1:02:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
One of the bigger surprises for me in this war is the number of Russian pilots dying from plane ejection.  You'd think with all the practice they get ejecting over the years, this is one thing they'd be good at.

The Russian pilot whose parachute did not open is tired of bombing Ukrainian cities and is resting.

https://t.me/u_now/27499

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122973/Screenshot_from_2022-03-11_04-18-59_png-2309293.JPG
View Quote

Good thing he didn't land on the fence, that would've hurt
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1005 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top