Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1077 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

That lady is going to be in the clink for along time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Chokey:

Or raped 100 times and finally killed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:26:17 PM EDT
[#2]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNvA2PAWUAMK_7y?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Hook a chain on the off side and run it over the top and pull that bad boy back over on to its tracks, then re-hook and tow it to the barn. A big enough tractor could pull that off.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Blademan:

That was an extremely well-polished piece of leftist propaganda.  I forced myself to watch the whole thing just to make sure.  If you guys can't see through the fucking bullshit they were selling you are totally brainwashed and beyond any hope.  Fucking wow...

Now, back to finding some real information in this thread...
View Quote

Thank you for stating what I found to be quite obvious as well. Clearly others don’t see it for what it is.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:29:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By bosifus:

Full translation of the video below, a recording made by a shortly before she bravely interrupted a broadcast on Russia's propaganda news network with an anti-war protest sign.

"What is currently happening in Ukraine is a crime. Russia is a country-aggressor. All responsibility for this aggression lies on the conscience of one person: Vladimir Putin. My father is Ukrainian, my mother is Russian. They were never enemies. This necklace around my neck signifies that Russia should immediately stop this fratricidal war and our brotherly nations can make peace with each other. Unfortunately, for the last several years I worked at Channel One, promoting Kremlin propaganda and for that I am very ashamed right now. "I am ashamed that I allowed lies to be told from TV screens, that I allowed Russian people to be zombified. We stayed quiet when all of this was just getting started in 2014. We didn't come out to protest when the Kremlin poisoned Navalny. We continued to quietly watch this inhumane regime. Now the whole world turned away from us. Ten generations of our descendants won't be able to wash away the shame of this fratricidal war."
/u/slakmehl
View Quote

Well she’ll end up in a ditch. Sadly, similar to Snowden and America, it will be for nothing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Commando223:

He's claiming the Ukrainian military used a Tochka (SS-21 Scarab) missile targeted at civilian areas in Donetsk

http://cmano-db.com/images/DB3000/facility_1452.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Stretchman:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNhDKGjNK8

Funny, but I don't think Ukr has cluster munitions. Donetsk is not too far from Mariupol. Might have been mistargeted.

Friendly fire?

He's claiming the Ukrainian military used a Tochka (SS-21 Scarab) missile targeted at civilian areas in Donetsk

Russin reporter, whatever he posts doesn't need a grain, but a metric ton of salt to be given any credence.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

Any idea how much stuff is in a "unit"? Is that a military term?
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Shares of Chinese heavyweights trading in the United States plunged Monday amid growing concerns over Beijing's ties to Russia and potential delistings, piling on to losses of more than $1.1 trillion since regulatory concerns during the pandemic started battering the formerly high-flying Chinese stock market.
View Quote
Chinese Stock Crash: U.S. Losses Top $1.1 Trillion As Beijing's Russia Ties Spark Investor Concerns
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 50-140:

Russin reporter, whatever he posts doesn't need a grain, but a metric ton of salt to be given any credence.
View All Quotes

Funny, but I don't think Ukr has cluster munitions. Donetsk is not too far from Mariupol. Might have been mistargeted.

Friendly fire?

It's hard to find any video of what's going on with the other side but yeah this guys is definitely on the Russian team
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Ukraine is known to have cluster munitions but used them rarely in the previous phase of the war.
View Quote

Okay thanks, I stand corrected. Do you think that they would use them on Donetsk? Judging by what the video shows, that City is in pretty good shape compared to their neighbors. I also doubt that anyone there really knows the extent of what's going on in Ukraine right now, given the moratorium on News broadcasts.

I mean, a drone ended up in Croatia and they tried to say it was Ukraine. Just seems odd that Ukraine would like drop a couple shells and call it quits. Especially given the distance.

Maybe I am wrong?
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:35:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By doc540:
If Russia is able to kill Zelensky, what then?

Could him having given his life to the cause result in more effective non-Ukrainian intervention against Russia?

Or could the psychological blow take the wind out of Ukrainian sails?
View Quote

Possibly that could invigorate Europe to help with more assistance or it may give them the excuse not to do anything and that Ukraine will lose -  but Ukrainians will fight Russians until they are dead. A Russian flag on top of a Ukrainian capital building will just piss them off more.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:36:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By M-1975:

Depends on the unit.

Outpost, patrol, squad, platoon, company, etc. It may be a translation thing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Element94:

@guns762 How did this not get deleted????
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

There is no gold in Ft Knox, they used it all to pay for the Apollo program and when it failed they had to go to deficit spending to cover the costs of Stanley Kubrick's work on faking the videos and images. That is why we dropped the gold standard int he 70's.  By then, the Jews in Hollywood were the only ones with the gold.  True story!

@guns762 How did this not get deleted????

It's pretty obviously tongue in cheek.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BobRoberts:

You want her to get a large amount of jail time?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

I bet she doesn’t get much jail time, unfortunately.

He's saying she's probably already dead.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:39:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Russian Orlan-10 UAV allegedly landed in Romania.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:39:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By doc540:
If Russia is able to kill Zelensky, what then?

Could him having given his life to the cause result in more effective non-Ukrainian intervention against Russia?

Or could the psychological blow take the wind out of Ukrainian sails?
View Quote

I think the wind leaves the Ukrainian sails when all the Ukrainians who want to fight are dead.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:41:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

correct
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Updated list:

List of killed/captured Russian officers, March 14

• Major General Andrei Sukhovetsky, Deputy Commander, 41st Combined Arms Army, Central Military District (killed Feb 28)
  • Major General Vitaly Gerasimov, Chief of Staff , 41st Combined Arms Army, Central Military District (killed Mar 8)
  • Major General Andrei Kolesnikov, Commander, 29th Combined Arms Army, Eastern Military District (killed Mar 11)
  • Chechen general Magomed Tushayev, 141st Rosgvardia Chechen Guard (disputed Mar 1)
  • Colonel Serhiy Trofimov, Head the missile forces and artillery of 41st Combined Arms Army, Central Military District (heavily wounded Mar 8)
  • Colonel Viktor Isaykin (killed Mar 2)
  • Colonel Konstantin Ogiy, Head of Kemerovo SOBR unit (killed Feb 28)
  • Colonel Konstantin Zizevski, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment (killed Mar 5)
  • Colonel Sergey Karasev, Commander, 31st Guards Air Assault Brigade (Ulyanovsk) (Killed Mar 11)
  • Colonel Yuri Agrakov, Commander, 104th VDV Regiment, 76th Guards Airborne Division. (killed Mar 8)
  • Colonel Andrei Zakharov, Battalion-tactical group Commander, 6th Tank Regiment (Chebarkul) , 90th Tank division (killed Mar 10) (given Order of Courage in 2016)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Dmitry Sofronov, Commander of the 61st Separate Marine Brigade of the Russian Armed Forces, (killed Mar 5)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Denis Glebov, Deputy Commander of the 11th Separate Airborne Assault Brigade (killed Mar 5, given Order of Courage)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Okruzhnov Alexander Nikolaevich, head of artillery, 104th VDV Regiment, 76th Airborne Division (killed Mar 7)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Alexey Narzullaevich Khasanov, deputy commander, 31st Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment (pilot, Su-30SM, killed Mar 5)
  • Vladimir Zhoga, warlord, Sparta Battalion (Lt Col equivalent?) (killed Mar 5)
  • Major Andrei Petrovich Burlakov, Deputy Chief of Staff of the Russian Secret Service, Chief of Intelligence of Regiment, Rosgvardia (killed Mar 10)
  • Major Ruslan Leonov, Spetsnaz company commander (killed Mar 10)
  • Major Alexei Ilnitsky, deputy battalion commander, VDV 11th Air Assault Brigade (Ulan-Ude) (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Major Bezborodov Dmitry Valeryevich, Rosgvardiya battalion commander (killed)
  • Captain Maklagin Vyacheslav Vyacheslavovich (killed Feb 25, given Order of Courage)
  • Captain Aleksey Aleksandrovich Chuchmanov, GRU/GU 3rd SpetsNaz Brigade (Tolyatti) (killed Mar 3, 2022)
  • Captain Yevgeny Ivanov, platoon commander, Russian 247th Guards Assault Caucasian Cossack Regiment (killed)
  • Captain Sergei Aleksandrovich Visyach (killed)
  • Captain Alexey Glushchak, GRU intelligence officer (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Senior Lieutenant Alexei Aleshko, Military Intelligence Officer (killed Mar 10)
  • Senior Lieutenant Andrei Shamko, VDV, GRU/GU 2nd Spetsnaz Brigade (Pskov) (killed)
  • Senior Lieutenant Nurmagomed Gadzhimagomedov, company commander, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment (killed, given Hero of Russia)
  • Senior Lieutenant Nikolai Shumitsky, Tank Company Commander, 81st Tank Battalion, 42nd Motorized Rifle Division (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Senior Lieutenant Sergey Dorokhov, Rosgvardia SOBR team member (Vologda) (killed)
  • Lieutenant Georgy Alexandrovich Dudorov, Deputy Commander, Military-Political Affairs, Recon company, 137th Airborne Regiment, 106th VDV Airborne Division (Tula) (killed March 6)
  • Lieutenant Vitaly Olegovich Golub , Platoon Commander, 20th Guards Motorized Rifle Division, 8th Guards Combined Arms Army (Volgograd) (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Lieutenant Dmitry Chernyshev, VDV 247th Air Assault Regiment (killed, given Order of Courage)
  • Lieutenant Daniil Dmitreievich Kurin, Reconnaissance Platoon Commander, 34th Mountain Motorized Rifle Brigade (killed, March 3)
  • Lieutenant Colonel, 247th Guards Air Assault Regiment 47th Bomber Aviation Regiment, 105th Guards Mixed Aviation Division (Pilot, Su-34, captured)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Krishtop Maxim Sergeevich, (Pilot , Su-30, captured)
  • Lieutenant Colonel Astakhov Dmitry Mikhailovich, Rosgvardia (captured)
  • Major Schetkin Leonid Petrovich, Commander and chief of staff, 35th Motorized Rifle Brigade, 41st Combined Arms Army (captured Feb 26)
From this reddit thread:

List of killed/captured Russian officers, March 14

I didn't realize it was that many. But I expect each tank and each plane has an officer in it, and a lot of them have been smoked.

correct

Are you suggesting every T-72 has a Lieutenant commanding?
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:42:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#17]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:

I think the wind leaves the Ukrainian sails when all the Ukrainians who want to fight are dead.
View Quote

Exactly. I think Zelensky is getting way too much credit in terms of morale and the will to fight. Yes, him staying in Kyiv and doing his daily broadcasts has definitely boosted morale. However, he's not he sole reason why Ukrainians are giving the Kremlin a big F U. Simply put, it's their land and they are tired of Russia always bullying them, taking their shit, and killing them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:42:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

We are not allowed to have armed aircraft,the US and Germany decided that would be too provocative towards Russia. It is also why we have only weak short range air defense;we have zero means to intercept Russian missiles ourselves.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlueSetter:

So they can institute a no fly zone independently with their own Air Force. Right?

We are not allowed to have armed aircraft,the US and Germany decided that would be too provocative towards Russia. It is also why we have only weak short range air defense;we have zero means to intercept Russian missiles ourselves.

In hindsight, those were some dumb decisions.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:43:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Okay thanks, I stand corrected. Do you think that they would use them on Donetsk? Judging by what the video shows, that City is in pretty good shape compared to their neighbors. I also doubt that anyone there really knows the extent of what's going on in Ukraine right now, given the moratorium on News broadcasts.

I mean, a drone ended up in Croatia and they tried to say it was Ukraine. Just seems odd that Ukraine would like drop a couple shells and call it quits. Especially given the distance.

Maybe I am wrong?
View Quote

I don’t think Ukraine would be using valuable military materials on civilian targets when there are so many soldiers to kill.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:45:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroEngineer] [#20]

Winning this fight is the highest priority for Putin. If they can eventually destroy all of ukraine if necessary, regardless of lost troops, regardless of crashed economy, regardless of starvation of his people, he will take a victory lap and declare that the powerful russian army can't be stopped no matter how long it takes. Many russian people will be proud of the suffering they were able to survive in order to show how tough they are and how strong their army is.
If enough people protest to overwhelm the governments machine-guns, that matters. I see no reason to believe that is going to happen.
More and more troops and artillery to encircle and lay seige to Ukraine cities until they give up, regardless of the loss. And I definitely think chemical weapons are on the table if necessary to win.
View All Quotes

At what point does their economy collapse?  The more force Russia brings to bear, the more dead civilians and the tighter the sanctions will become.

It should be noted that outside of the government mandated sanctions, many large corporations are simply deciding they will no longer do business with Russia.

Winning this fight is the highest priority for Putin. If they can eventually destroy all of ukraine if necessary, regardless of lost troops, regardless of crashed economy, regardless of starvation of his people, he will take a victory lap and declare that the powerful russian army can't be stopped no matter how long it takes. Many russian people will be proud of the suffering they were able to survive in order to show how tough they are and how strong their army is.
If enough people protest to overwhelm the governments machine-guns, that matters. I see no reason to believe that is going to happen.
More and more troops and artillery to encircle and lay seige to Ukraine cities until they give up, regardless of the loss. And I definitely think chemical weapons are on the table if necessary to win.

You clearly love you some Putin.

Let's see how the Russian economic collapse is doing a few months from now.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:46:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Russia got it's first shipment from China

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN1kH6LXEAAXFmq?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-03-14_14-33-24_jpg-2313374.JPG
View Quote
Looks like a $150 electric RC plane from a hobby shop.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:46:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Exactly. I think Zelensky is getting way too much credit in terms of morale and the will to fight. Yes, him staying in Kyiv and doing his daily broadcasts has definitely boosted morale. However, he's not he sole reason why Ukrainians are giving the Kremlin a big F U. Simply put, it's their land and they are tired of Russia always bullying them, taking their shit, and killing them.
View Quote

If anything it would help the UKR IMO. I'm surprised the propo machine hasn't already created a martyr. Seems to be missing other than the women/children from the maternity ward, but they weren't well known.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#24]

It's hard to find any video of what's going on with the other side but yeah this guys is definitely on the Russian team
View All Quotes

Friendly fire?

Is he  wearing an air soft helmet? Fucking communist goof.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By alemonkey:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alemonkey:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/photo_2022-03-14_14-33-24_jpg-2313374.JPG
Need a "What I ordered vrs. what I got" meme for this.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:49:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Pretty low on the wtf scale at this point.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Who had Nork ICBM test on their Bingo card today.

South Korea sees imminent prospect of North Korea ICBM test: Report

Pretty low on the wtf scale at this point.
This...unless it lands in SK...the might change the calculus a bit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote

Can they carry cluster munitions? Just curious.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:50:46 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlueSetter:

So they can institute a no fly zone independently with their own Air Force. Right?

Yes but we were told that we were being paranoid about Putin and that the current Russia wasn’t the USSR,there wasn’t a need for provocative weapons 🤷🏼‍♂️
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Doritodust:

If they kill him it’ll just harden Ukrainians even more. He’s almost a spriritual leader now. He’s up there with the biggest leaders in history for those people.
View Quote

When I'm watching videos of Ukrainians saying if Kyiv falls the war will be over, I'm gonna go with that. Z as president or not.

Or whatever
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 5:53:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomislav] [#30]
Originally Posted By sailsail:
He/she is implying that she will be killed.
@Tomislav
@BobRoberts
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sailsail:
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

I bet she doesn't get much jail time, unfortunately.

He/she is implying that she will be killed.
@Tomislav
@BobRoberts

Absolutely.

In the best of times, she would’ve been treated horribly in the jail system I’m sure. But now I’d guess that some sort of wartime laws apply, and what she did will be termed treasonous.

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:03:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Let's see how the Russian economic collapse is doing a few months days from now.
View All Quotes

At what point does their economy collapse?  The more force Russia brings to bear, the more dead civilians and the tighter the sanctions will become.

It should be noted that outside of the government mandated sanctions, many large corporations are simply deciding they will no longer do business with Russia.

Let's see how the Russian economic collapse is doing a few months days from now.

Their economic collapse appears to be accelerating. It won't take months for it to collapse. It will be days to weeks. It's why they are so "eager" to come to terms with Ukraine. They need the hemorrhaging to stop immediately before it becomes a cascade failure.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:04:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PurpleOtter] [#32]
London  Over 40,000 Syrians have registered to travel to Ukraine and fight for Russia, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a Syrian non-governmental group. The group said Monday that no fighters had left Syria so far.

Among those being targeted for recruitment, SOHR said that a notice had been sent out to members of the Al-Qatarji militia  a group that has been sanctioned by the United States for serving as an intermediary between the Assad regime and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)  letting them know that they could sign up to be "mercenaries" for Russia in Ukraine.

Payment for the work was rumored to be between $1,500 and $2,500, SOHR said, though no figure had been confirmed.

View Quote
Over 40,000 Syrians reportedly register to fight for Russia in Ukraine
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tac556:

Damn.  Ivan did a hell of a job getting that back to base.  

UKR may not have brought that one down, but that plane won’t be a problem for them for the rest of the conflict....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tac556:
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
Russian Su-25 attack aircraft managed to fly back to its air base after taking a direct Ukrainian MANPADS hit.

Video

https://t.me/OSINTUKRAINE/3150

Damn.  Ivan did a hell of a job getting that back to base.  

UKR may not have brought that one down, but that plane won’t be a problem for them for the rest of the conflict....

If you mean Ivan the rivet gun guy, who was covering all the sins of his buddy Vitaly in the structures shop, who might or might not have had enough vodka to kill a horse, then yes, congrats to Ivan for bringing that airplane back.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

This is far more likely
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

When I'm watching videos of Ukrainians saying if Kyiv falls the war will be over, I'm gonna go with that. Z as president or not.

Or whatever
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By Doritodust:

If they kill him it’ll just harden Ukrainians even more. He’s almost a spriritual leader now. He’s up there with the biggest leaders in history for those people.

Or whatever

I haven't seen any videos like that and our resident Ukrainian Arfcommers seem to indicate precisely the opposite. The fact that it was "assumed" early on that Kyiv would fall and it has not is saying that it is not likely to.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
London  Over 40,000 Syrians have registered to travel to Ukraine and fight for Russia, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a Syrian non-governmental group. The group said Monday that no fighters had left Syria so far.

Among those being targeted for recruitment, SOHR said that a notice had been sent out to members of the Al-Qatarji militia  a group that has been sanctioned by the United States for serving as an intermediary between the Assad regime and the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)  letting them know that they could sign up to be "mercenaries" for Russia in Ukraine.

Payment for the work was rumored to be between $1,500 and $2,500, SOHR said, though no figure had been confirmed.

More cannon fodder...  Bury them in unmarked graves and forget about them.  They arent smart enough to fix their own shithole country so they travel to another in an attempt to make it like the shit hole they created back home.  

Worthless humans.  

Install shitters and pissers on top of their unmarked graves.  

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:09:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By madwis15:

I love sailing, I have owned several sailboats and raced on many others. That thin is by far the most hideous sailboat ever built.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By madwis15:

I love sailing, I have owned several sailboats and raced on many others. That thin is by far the most hideous sailboat ever built.

It's an iYacht. It wouldn't be surprising if the owner held up their iPhone and said, "Make it match this".
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:10:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Goodn:

More cannon fodder...  Bury them in unmarked graves and forget about them.  They arent smart enough to fix their own shithole country so they travel to another in an attempt to make it like the shit hole they created back home.  

Worthless humans.  

View Quote
Tell us how you REALLY feel.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

Uh, yeah, sure. "The group said Monday that no fighters had left Syria so far." That is saying that it is all talk. And, who exactly would be paying for these "Syrians" to come to Ukraine? It sure as hell isn't Russia.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Uh, yeah, sure. "The group said Monday that no fighters had left Syria so far." That is saying that it is all talk. And, who exactly would be paying for these "Syrians" to come to Ukraine? It sure as hell isn't Russia.
View Quote

Assad owes.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

View Quote
No kidding, what are you going to give them, Rubles? Also, I'm not sure the Russians could afford the logistics to get them to Ukraine at this point.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:15:18 PM EDT
[#42]

I trust him enough to see that there's some damage there that's more than likely caused by cluster munitions which I don't think Ukr has.

Shades of Belarus, or misentered coordinates? Who's to say?

Russia has used cluster munitions in this conflict. It's clear that they have them.
View All Quotes

Friendly fire?

LOL that motherfucker works for Russia, how much can you trust him?

I trust him enough to see that there's some damage there that's more than likely caused by cluster munitions which I don't think Ukr has.

Shades of Belarus, or misentered coordinates? Who's to say?

Russia has used cluster munitions in this conflict. It's clear that they have them.
I watched this video several times.  Color me highly skeptical that the communist commentator gets there just in time for someone to be loaded into the back of an ambulance, have screaming children run by, have some nice dead bodies and for the grand finale, injured people lying in the street groaning AFTER the fire department has secured the scene and had plenty of time to put out the fires.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Goodn:

Worthless humans.  

I did.  

Well...  Feed them to the pigs.  But they would just poison them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:18:16 PM EDT
[#44]

I don’t think Ukraine would be using valuable military materials on civilian targets when there are so many soldiers to kill.
View All Quotes

Maybe I am wrong?

Occupation authorities in Donetsk report 17 killed, 28 wounded as result of interception of a missile over central Donetsk

Who shot it and who brought it down is missing in the report
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#45]

If I was Ukrainian I wouldn't be taking any Syrian prisoners. I'm sure they have pigs to feed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:28:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Theodoric] [#46]
Originally Posted By Boedy:

Occupation authorities in Donetsk report 17 killed, 28 wounded as result of interception of a missile over central Donetsk

View Quote
I would imagine that the US can at least tell where it came from with the assets we have in place. The most logical possibilities in my mind are that it was a Russian or separatist SRMB that went off course, it was a Russian or separatist SRBM that was intercepted somehow by air defense, it was a Russian or separatist SRBM fired intentionally at civilian target for propaganda purposes or it is just faked entirely.  Unless the Russians just suck donkey balls, I dont know how the Ukrainians would even have an SRBM left at this point that could get to where it could be fired on that target.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Russia got it's first shipment from China

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FN1kH6LXEAAXFmq?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Oh man, that one was tailored for the NORKs.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
"Blocking Russia's access to international waterways" AKA blockade AKA war.  Not just Russia-US trade, but Russia-everybody trade blocked by US warships.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Options the United States could still take toward Russia amid Moscow's invasion of Ukraine include a full trade embargo and blocking Russia's access to international waterways, U.S. Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo told CNBC on Monday.

Possible U.S. options remaining on the table also include prohibitions on nickel, uranium and titanium as well as on Russian entities' crypto assets, CNBC reporter Kayla Tausche said in a post on Twitter (NYSE:TWTR), citing an interview with Adeyemo.

U.S. options remain toward Russia, including full trade embargo

"Blocking Russia's access to international waterways" AKA blockade AKA war.  Not just Russia-US trade, but Russia-everybody trade blocked by US warships.

A blockade would be the same as a no-fly zone.
Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote
Article 5

Link Posted: 3/14/2022 6:37:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
I would imagine that the US can at least tell where it came from with the assets we have in place. The most logical possibilities in my mind are that it was a Russian or separatist SRMB that went off course, it was a Russian or separatist SRBM that was intercepted somehow by air defense, it was a Russian or separatist SRBM fired intentionally at civilian target for propaganda purposes or it is just faked entirely.  Unless the Russians just suck donkey balls, I dont know how the Ukrainians would even have an SRBM left at this point that could get to where it could be fired on that target.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Theodoric:
Originally Posted By Boedy:

I read that Ukraine had 500 of these rockets at one point but how many currently exist is the question.  And why wouldn't you pick a much better military objective for something like? Lots of staging areas you could target if you had gotten that close to Donetsk.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1077 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top