Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1147 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mnd6563:

I hope they are bringing food, ammo, equipment, vehicles, fuel, tactics and a few spare Generals along with them.  Russia doesn't have much to spare.
View Quote
Do you think they have any cold weather gear?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
ARFCOM tells me that the Victoria cross (Carefully crafted from Russian battlefield trash) is a Nazi symbol.

MY GOD! Someone tell the queen!
View Quote
Bah. The Teutonic Order was around something like eight centuries ago. People calling that cross "Nazi" only prove themselves idiots. Which many people are.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:13:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOEY9MfWQAYXpH-?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote
Nah.  That's photoshopped, and he's a crisis actor.

Am I doing this right?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Capta:

In a thread filled with baffling and idiotic statements, this may be the most baffling and idiotic.
The Ukrainian invasion guarantees that all vulnerable states will have to develop nukes because a credible nuclear threat is the ultimate guarantor of survival.
Germany, Poland, Japan, South Korea, maybe Taiwan.  All of these will acquire nukes ASAP.  Nuclear non-proliferation just ended.
View Quote

You don’t get it at all.

The very reason NATO hasn’t and can’t help their little sister Ukraine is because if we do it will end in a nuclear exchange.

When two opponents got to war they use the tools they have and if equal there are no pulled punches by the losing party.

If NATO had no Nukes then there would be zero hesitation in stomping the Orcs.

Literally the only reason we haven’t gotten in this fray is because we are nuclear.

A pact of nonnuclear countries could gang up on even Russia. Russia would still face nuclear attack by us if they used them but their justification for first use would be gone.

Had those stated countries been in a formal alliance Russia would have never invaded Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:16:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

Someone ought to tap Frank Wang on the shoulder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Hong Kong (CNN Business) China is quietly distancing itself from Russia's sanction-hit economy.

The two states proclaimed last month that their friendship had "no limits." That was before Russia launched its war in Ukraine.

Now, with Russia's economy being slammed with sanctions from all over the world, there is growing evidence that China's willingness and ability to aid its northern neighbor may be limited. Beijing has refused to condemn Russia's attack on Ukraine but wants to avoid being impacted by the sanctions it has repeatedly denounced as an ineffective way of resolving the crisis.

"China is not a party to the [Ukraine] crisis, and doesn't want the sanctions to affect China," Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Tuesday during a phone call with his Spanish counterpart.

Beijing also gave its full backing Wednesday to comments made earlier this week by China's ambassador to Ukraine. "China will never attack Ukraine. We will help, especially economically," Fan Xianrong was quoted as saying in a press release from the Lviv regional government.

Fears that Chinese companies could face US sanctions over ties with Russia had contributed to an epic sell-off in Chinese stocks recent days. That slump was reversed Wednesday when Beijing promised it would pursue policies to boost its sputtering economy and keep financial markets stable.

US officials told CNN on Monday that they have information suggesting China has expressed some openness to providing Russia with requested military and financial assistance. China dismissed that as "disinformation."

Analysts say that China is attempting to strike "a delicate balance" between supporting Russia rhetorically but without further antagonizing the United States.

Beijing and Moscow share a strategic interest in challenging the West. However, Chinese banks cannot afford to lose access to US dollars, and many Chinese industries cannot afford to be deprived of US technology.
4 ways China is quietly making life harder for Russia

Someone ought to tap Frank Wang on the shoulder.

I hate the whole cancel culture bullshit, but if there ever was a legitimate purpose for that tactic, hammering the private companies that continue to suck off the Russian tit is number one.  I love DJI products, but their behavior needs to be documented and exposed relentlessly.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:18:12 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

I hope they are bringing food, ammo, equipment, vehicles, fuel, tactics and a few spare Generals along with them.  Russia doesn't have much to spare.

They can get coats from all the dead Russians who don't need them anymore...
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Other than the far left...the most dangerous movement is this stupid Q crap...
View All Quotes
I just learned on another GD thread that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is really about covering up the Clinton foundation sourcing child sex slaves in Ukraine along with bio lab experimentation related to the NWO wanting to reduce global populations.  

I think I'll just stick to this thread for the foreseeable future...

Guys,
"Q" has been over for more than a year and a half.  Hillary running a secret server, a Russian Hoax to try and trap Trump, and corruption in government are not dependent on "Q".
The only ones still bringing up "Q" are you all.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By agillig:

Am I doing this right?
View All Quotes

Am I doing this right?

No, that is Fauci's minions deploying the new form of the Vax into the water supply.  It's all part of the new green deal.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:

Guys,
"Q" has been over for more than a year and a half.  Hillary running a secret server, a Russian Hoax to try and trap Trump, and corruption in government are not dependent on "Q".
View Quote
Stop antagonizing the Aluminum Haberdashery Aficionados or the thread derailment will continue for at least another three pages.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:23:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Guys,
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#13]
According to Ukrinform, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine said this in a statement released on Facebook.

"The occupying forces lost their offensive potential and were stopped in all directions. The enemy has significant problems with logistics and continues to suffer losses. In some directions, it blocks units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Since the enemy used almost the entire set of Kalibr sea-based cruise missiles and Iskander tactical missile systems during the first 20 days of the operation, they continue to launch missile and bomb strikes on infrastructure and housing quarters of large cities, using indiscriminate weapons," the ministry said.It added that in violation of international humanitarian law, Russian aggressors continue to take hostage and kill civilians, fire on civilian cars, obstruct the movement of humanitarian convoys to evacuate the population via mutually agreed "green corridors," use civilian infrastructure to store weapons and equipment, and resort to looting.

"The enemy continues to keep the Ukrainian city of Mariupol under siege and has switched to the total destruction of civilian infrastructure, residential houses and critical infrastructure, creating the preconditions for deepening the humanitarian crisis in the city," the Defense Ministry added.

In order to intimidate the civilian population in the temporarily occupied territories, the invaders abducted and detained representatives of state authorities and local government agencies.

Since February 24, Russian troops have been shelling and destroying infrastructure, residential areas of Ukrainian cities and villages using artillery, multiple launch rocket systems and ballistic missiles.
View Quote
Russian troops used almost the entire set of Kalibr cruise missiles and Iskander tactical missile systems.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Am I doing this right?
View All Quotes

Am I doing this right?

LOL its the Chicago river on St Patrick's day
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:27:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#15]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

You don't get it at all.

The very reason NATO hasn't and can't help their little sister Ukraine is because if we do it will end in a nuclear exchange.

When two opponents got to war they use the tools they have and if equal there are no pulled punches by the losing party.

Literally the only reason we haven't gotten in this fray is because we are nuclear.

A pact of nonnuclear countries could gang up on even Russia. Russia would still face nuclear attack by us if they used them but their justification for first use would be gone.

Had those stated countries been in a formal alliance Russia would have never invaded Ukraine.
View Quote
Pakistan and India fought a limited border war without nuking each other: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War

Come to think of it, China and the Soviet Union also fought a limited border war while being nuclear armed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Guys,
View All Quotes
I just learned on another GD thread that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is really about covering up the Clinton foundation sourcing child sex slaves in Ukraine along with bio lab experimentation related to the NWO wanting to reduce global populations.  

Guys,

The same link farms that were handing out mysticism, lies, and rubber dogshit during Q are still forming opinions here. They've got their followers spun up and spewing absolute obvious bullshit. Call it what you will.

Ironically totally unfocused on things that matter like voter ID and count integrity... but ready to shoot a motherfucker if asked to wear a mask in a store.

Want to act like it isn't happening? Be my guest.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#18]

You don't get it at all.

The very reason NATO hasn't and can't help their little sister Ukraine is because if we do it will end in a nuclear exchange.

Literally the only reason we haven't gotten in this fray is because we are nuclear.

View All Quotes

In a thread filled with baffling and idiotic statements, this may be the most baffling and idiotic.
The Ukrainian invasion guarantees that all vulnerable states will have to develop nukes because a credible nuclear threat is the ultimate guarantor of survival.
Germany, Poland, Japan, South Korea, maybe Taiwan.  All of these will acquire nukes ASAP.  Nuclear non-proliferation just ended.

You don't get it at all.

We'll see.  What you're saying is rational, and it make sense.  But Russia has resorted to bringing in Syrian mercenaries.  Why?  Russia sent their A team in, thinking they were going to blitzkrieg right through the country, ran out of gas, ammo, and fighting spirit, and now they're bringing in people from a place where you have to tell people not to wipe their butts with their bare hands.   That's not a good sign for Russia.  Now we're sending Ukraine weapons that sound like a Call of Duty killstreak, and it's going to get even worse for them.

My point?  If this continues, I absolutely believe Russia will use WMDs of some sort.  I can't see them simply accepting defeat and going home.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Spicy. Very very spicy.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Wonder if theres some sort of attempt on Putin going on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Wonder if theres some sort of attempt on Putin going on.

Could be shell game time. Putin knows he has enemies. Wants to keep them guessing where he is.

Marine One is a helicopter. And there are 3 of them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Guys,
View Quote

Really? Like all the JFK peeps that showed up in TX a few months ago?

You didn't go did you?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Ukraine War: Key events on day 21 of the conflict
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#23]

They can get coats from all the dead Russians who don't need them anymore...
View Quote

"When the man in the front with the coat and rifle falls, you pick up his coat and rifle and continue forward."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:34:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
View Quote

In before they sink one of their own ships because they don't recognize it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Guys,
View All Quotes

Guys,

Shh.  It's all they've got.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:36:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
My thoughts about the whole "Nazis in the Azov battalion": I don't doubt that there were or even are some neo-Nazis. Whether they believe in Nazi ideology or just embrace the symbology is unclear. There are reports of neo-Nazis in the US armed forces and there have been many reports I've seen from German newspapers that the Wehrmacht currently has some issues too that have caused quite a scandal. Then we also have the avowed communist officer from West Point.

To be clear: ANYONE who is spouting this extremist ideology is a threat to democracy and a lunatic. NO ONE should be defending these people.

What is blurring the lines is people abusing the terms "Commie" and "Nazi". I've been in a bunch or vitriolic arguments here on Arfcom where a ton of people are throwing around the term "Commie" and applying it to anyone who deviates from their version of conservative orthodoxy. The left does the same by calling a bunch of us Nazis. It's all bullshit and created the conundrum we have now. Words mean things and if you start applying incorrect terms to people who don't fit the description, you are cheapening the meaning of the word. Know how outraged you get when someone calls you a "racist" even though you're not? Know how people now ignore when someone is labeled a racist because, more than likely, that person isn't? Same thing here.

Start being more circumspect when you start lobbing labels at others you disagree with.
View Quote

I would separate a worldview from a person, but not in a sad way.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Pakistan and India fought a limited border war without nuking each other: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War

Come to think of it, China and the Soviet Union also fought a limited border war while being nuclear armed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict
View Quote

Rumor I've heard for ages is that the Soviets used nukes in the sino-soviet war.. let the Chinese take an island in the disputed territory that was one of their nuclear ones and killed a huge number of people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Still not seeing anything out of Belarus since last night.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

If Europe gets rolled by a nation the economic size of Italy with  a larger landmass area they deserve it. England and France together almost outnumber Russia and blow their GDP out of the water.
View Quote

Numerically, the French army should have crushed the Germans in about a week, based on paper TOE tables. Their tanks were even better, and more technologically advanced than the Panzer IIs the the krauts had AND they had more of them. But they simply did not understand how to wield them effectively in a modern combined arms scenario.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#31]
We'll see.  What you're saying is rational, and it make sense.  But Russia has resorted to bringing in Syrian mercenaries.  Why?  Russia sent their A team in, thinking they were going to blitzkrieg right through the country, ran out of gas, ammo, and fighting spirit, and now they're bringing in people from a place where you have to tell people not to wipe their butts with their bare hands.   That's not a good sign for Russia.  Now we're sending Ukraine weapons that sound like a Call of Duty killstreak, and it's going to get even worse for them.

My point?  If this continues, I absolutely believe Russia will use WMDs of some sort.  I can't see them simply accepting defeat and going home.
View Quote

I think for russia, chemical weapons are definitely on the table.

I **hope** they can find a way to tactically withdraw and declare victory before they feel chemical weapons are necessary in order to avoid embarrassment. Bleed, russia. Bleed.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:41:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Still not seeing anything out of Belarus since last night.
View Quote
And no daily Putin rant. All the Russian press releases have been from low level flunkies.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
According to Ukrinform, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine said this in a statement released on Facebook.

"The occupying forces lost their offensive potential and were stopped in all directions. The enemy has significant problems with logistics and continues to suffer losses. In some directions, it blocks units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Since the enemy used almost the entire set of Kalibr sea-based cruise missiles and Iskander tactical missile systems during the first 20 days of the operation, they continue to launch missile and bomb strikes on infrastructure and housing quarters of large cities, using indiscriminate weapons," the ministry said.It added that in violation of international humanitarian law, Russian aggressors continue to take hostage and kill civilians, fire on civilian cars, obstruct the movement of humanitarian convoys to evacuate the population via mutually agreed "green corridors," use civilian infrastructure to store weapons and equipment, and resort to looting.

"The enemy continues to keep the Ukrainian city of Mariupol under siege and has switched to the total destruction of civilian infrastructure, residential houses and critical infrastructure, creating the preconditions for deepening the humanitarian crisis in the city," the Defense Ministry added.

In order to intimidate the civilian population in the temporarily occupied territories, the invaders abducted and detained representatives of state authorities and local government agencies.

Since February 24, Russian troops have been shelling and destroying infrastructure, residential areas of Ukrainian cities and villages using artillery, multiple launch rocket systems and ballistic missiles.
Russian troops used almost the entire set of Kalibr cruise missiles and Iskander tactical missile systems.
This is what happens when Russia's defensive army goes on the offence.

200,000 troops is not an invasion force for a country of 44 million
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-nqq1KX6SU
View Quote

Hundreds of thousands. That seige needs to be broken. Russians consider civilians deaths just as useful as enemy combatant deaths.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

True, China and India are still killing each other in small numbers over a border dispute.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Koch Industries statement - Russia would nationalize their factories and take all the profits, so by not withdrawing from Russia they actually hurt Russia, get it?  Also, the KGB might shoot their Russian workforce or something, I dunno.

The horrific and abhorrent aggression against Ukraine is an affront to humanity... Koch company Guardian Industries operates two glass manufacturing facilities in Russia that employ about 600 people. We have no other physical assets in Russia, and outside of Guardian, employ 15 individuals in the country. While Guardian's business in Russia is a very small part of Koch, we will not walk away from our employees there or hand over these manufacturing facilities to the Russian government so it can operate and benefit from them (which is what The Wall Street Journal has reported they would do). Doing so would only put our employees there at greater risk and do more harm than good.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:46:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: weptek911] [#38]
Never mind, don’t want to derail the thread
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I **hope** they can find a way to tactically withdraw and declare victory before they feel chemical weapons are necessary in order to avoid embarrassment. Bleed, russia. Bleed.
View Quote

Negotiations will have allow Russian pride to come into play because they won’t run off with their tales between their legs.

Ukrainian leaders will need to agree to not pursuing NATO and political neutrality. If Russia will take that.

Otherwise Russia will just keep throwing bodies at it and will win through attrition.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:47:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ghostmonkey] [#40]
With all the drone tech being used I'm surprised people aren't strapping mines or explosives onto rc cars and driving them into the Russians.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

You don't get it at all.

If your scenario is true, and you believe that Russia will use WMDs just for getting a black eye from Ukraine, then what do you think will happen when NATO rolls in and absolutely obliterates 80% of Russia's entire army (that's what would happen), leaving their military combat ineffective and Russia completely defenseless?  Do you think that would cause them to turn their 2000+ warheads towards Europe and the US?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:49:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Negotiations will have allow Russian pride to come into play because they won't run off with their tales between their legs.

Ukrainian leaders will need to agree to not pursuing NATO and political neutrality. If Russia will take that.

Otherwise Russia will just keep throwing bodies at it and will win through attrition.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Negotiations will have allow Russian pride to come into play because they won't run off with their tales between their legs.

Ukraine will be well fertilized then.

Russia doesn't have close to endless bodies to throw; they're already asking Arabs for help.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:51:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Guys,
View All Quotes

Guys,

That's because you but mostly others left a really deep impression on this board by how hard you were pushing the Q koolaid and brow beating anyone that dare question it.  How could all of them turn their backs on something they believe in so strongly?  

Also the Q crap is still around, look at what Rep Greene was saying.  I still see other far right people parroting that type of thing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Koch Industries statement - Russia would nationalize their factories and take all the profits, so by not withdrawing from Russia they actually hurt Russia, get it?  Also, the KGB might shoot their Russian workforce or something, I dunno.

The horrific and abhorrent aggression against Ukraine is an affront to humanity... Koch company Guardian Industries operates two glass manufacturing facilities in Russia that employ about 600 people. We have no other physical assets in Russia, and outside of Guardian, employ 15 individuals in the country. While Guardian's business in Russia is a very small part of Koch, we will not walk away from our employees there or hand over these manufacturing facilities to the Russian government so it can operate and benefit from them (which is what The Wall Street Journal has reported they would do). Doing so would only put our employees there at greater risk and do more harm than good.
View Quote
"Greed is good"
     - Gordon Gekko
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Guys,
View All Quotes

Guys,

Tell the Q-quacks it's over then.  The ones who latch onto anything conspiracy wise are the ones who keep bringing it up
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#47]
I bet there is a thread some of you can find to continue the bullshit talk, take it out of here before your goose is cooked.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Eh. Even NBC says they've got Nazi problems. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

Multiple things can be happening at the same time. Propaganda works because there is a kernel of truth in it.

Might be interesting to see how some of the 'Nazi' fighters react if Zelensky wants to pin a medal on them.
View Quote

I am retarded and ignorant, but first of all, I don't consider fucking the cars explode when we rig them too so they are defective NBC as any kind of reliable trustworthy source and second of all, we have Nazis here, too. I bet their Nazi issue is way less than ours, and our Nazis are totally lame. Three old dudes and 14 various alphabet agency agents at meetings kind of stuff. And we never had any Nazi invasions except those saboteurs that were all caught and executed early on. The Brits turned EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Nazi agents into doubles.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#49]
For real can you Q discussions go make your own damn thread?  I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Ukraine will be well fertilized then.

Russia doesn't have close to endless bodies to throw; they're already asking Arabs for help.
View Quote

We know that but Putin doesn’t care. He is insane.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1147 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top