Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1148 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
How many times will the Z man ask for a no fly zone?  How many times will NATO/USA state we won't be enforcing a NFZ/

Nuclear war doom is getting tiresome.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Negotiations will have allow Russian pride to come into play because they won’t run off with their tales between their legs.

Ukrainian leaders will need to agree to not pursuing NATO and political neutrality. If Russia will take that.

Otherwise Russia will just keep throwing bodies at it and will win through attrition.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I think for russia, chemical weapons are definitely on the table.

I **hope** they can find a way to tactically withdraw and declare victory before they feel chemical weapons are necessary in order to avoid embarrassment. Bleed, russia. Bleed.

Negotiations will have allow Russian pride to come into play because they won’t run off with their tales between their legs.

Ukrainian leaders will need to agree to not pursuing NATO and political neutrality. If Russia will take that.

Otherwise Russia will just keep throwing bodies at it and will win through attrition.

They'll take the ground, eventually.  Ukraine was always the underdog and can't really stand toe-to-toe to Russia forever.

With that said, we all know that there's more to occupying a hostile country than winning the initial round of ground combat.  After that, you've got to hold it.  You'll be holding it against an enemy that blends in, knows the land, and hates you with a passion.  We've seen how this turns out, and that's after 20 years and a trillion dollars.  Russia doesn't have those types of resources.

The short game will go to the Russians, unless the UKRs break the will of the Russian military and the sanctions break the will of the Russian people/government.  I still think that, if this happens, the UKRs win a relatively "short" long game, assuming that their (UKR) willpower is not broken.

Personally, I think you let Russia continue to destroy itself.  That's what they're doing, even if they don't realize it.  The worst thing that can happen to Russia is that they "win" this war.  That's when the real pain starts.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Tell the Q-quacks it's over then.  The ones who latch onto anything conspiracy wise are the ones who keep bringing it up
View Quote

every random conspiracy does not equal Q.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

That's because you but mostly others left a really deep impression on this board by how hard you were pushing the Q koolaid and brow beating anyone that dare question it.  How could all of them turn their backs on something they believe in so strongly?  

Also the Q crap is still around, look at what Rep Greene was saying.  I still see other far right people parroting that type of thing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
Originally Posted By thehun06:
Originally Posted By mnd6563:
I just learned on another GD thread that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is really about covering up the Clinton foundation sourcing child sex slaves in Ukraine along with bio lab experimentation related to the NWO wanting to reduce global populations.  

I think I'll just stick to this thread for the foreseeable future...

Other than the far left...the most dangerous movement is this stupid Q crap...

Guys,
"Q" has been over for more than a year and a half.  Hillary running a secret server, a Russian Hoax to try and trap Trump, and corruption in government are not dependent on "Q".
The only ones still bringing up "Q" are you all.

That's because you but mostly others left a really deep impression on this board by how hard you were pushing the Q koolaid and brow beating anyone that dare question it.  How could all of them turn their backs on something they believe in so strongly?  

Also the Q crap is still around, look at what Rep Greene was saying.  I still see other far right people parroting that type of thing.

So MTG has mentioned and sided with Q over this?  Can you cite that, please?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]
So now both potato and Blinken are pointing the war crime finger, citing the deliberate targeting of civilians.  Apparently neither one of those clowns know much history.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:00:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
This is what happens when Russia's defensive army goes on the offence.

200,000 troops is not an invasion force for a country of 44 million
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
According to Ukrinform, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine said this in a statement released on Facebook.

"The occupying forces lost their offensive potential and were stopped in all directions. The enemy has significant problems with logistics and continues to suffer losses. In some directions, it blocks units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Since the enemy used almost the entire set of Kalibr sea-based cruise missiles and Iskander tactical missile systems during the first 20 days of the operation, they continue to launch missile and bomb strikes on infrastructure and housing quarters of large cities, using indiscriminate weapons," the ministry said.It added that in violation of international humanitarian law, Russian aggressors continue to take hostage and kill civilians, fire on civilian cars, obstruct the movement of humanitarian convoys to evacuate the population via mutually agreed "green corridors," use civilian infrastructure to store weapons and equipment, and resort to looting.

"The enemy continues to keep the Ukrainian city of Mariupol under siege and has switched to the total destruction of civilian infrastructure, residential houses and critical infrastructure, creating the preconditions for deepening the humanitarian crisis in the city," the Defense Ministry added.

In order to intimidate the civilian population in the temporarily occupied territories, the invaders abducted and detained representatives of state authorities and local government agencies.

Since February 24, Russian troops have been shelling and destroying infrastructure, residential areas of Ukrainian cities and villages using artillery, multiple launch rocket systems and ballistic missiles.
Russian troops used almost the entire set of Kalibr cruise missiles and Iskander tactical missile systems.
This is what happens when Russia's defensive army goes on the offence.

200,000 troops is not an invasion force for a country of 44 million

Also, apparently everybody totally underestimates their munitions usage in an actual fight for some reason.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ch3no2:
So now both potato and Blinken are pointing the war crime finger, citing the deliberate targeting of civilians.  Apparently neither one of those clowns know much history.
View Quote
Yes, we all understand the fundamental hypocrisy of international politics.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:02:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:

I am retarded and ignorant, but first of all, I don't consider fucking the cars explode when we rig them too so they are defective NBC as any kind of reliable trustworthy source and second of all, we have Nazis here, too. I bet their Nazi issue is way less than ours, and our Nazis are totally lame. Three old dudes and 14 various alphabet agency agents at meetings kind of stuff. And we never had any Nazi invasions except those saboteurs that were all caught and executed early on. The Brits turned EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Nazi agents into doubles.
View Quote

the US still has a big issue with white nationalists in prisons and x cons.

most of our large prisons you get your choice of bloods crypts cartel or nazi. You might be able to get in fights and just stay in solitary but most folks are relegated to one of those.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:02:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
Ukraine will be well fertilized then.

Russia doesn't have close to endless bodies to throw; they're already asking Arabs for help.
View Quote

I think people are underestimating how many russian bodies putin is willing to throw at ukraine in order to avoid embarrassment.
I think people are underestimating how many civilians putin is willing to murder in order to avoid embarrassment. Including chemical weapons in cities.
Putin is like an insane abusive  ex-boyfriend. "If I can't have you, nobody will."
I think what will stop him is if he thinks events are turning in such a way that he realistically might be taken out by his own people(unlikely), or some kind of instability might cause actual trouble in moscow because all of the troops are gone. Short of that, he is the abusive ex-boyfriend.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:04:07 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:04:24 PM EDT
[#12]
tl;dw: Russia is screwed.

Demographics, and The Ukraine War

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:04:28 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

i seem to recall a drone launched slap chop on an aid worker and fam
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:05:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Not entirely true. Not all drone operators have to be licensed(still have to follow the rules though) hence why the Mavic Mini line up is a thing.
View Quote

Yeah it wasn't legal to buy a 1/4 oz sack of weed when I was 17, too, and it was approximately as effective as that regulation. "Oh, well shit, it's not working because it's so illegal...sorry guys, we are stymied by the law..."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:07:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Obo2:

i seem to recall a drone launched slap chop on an aid worker and fam
View Quote

Berlin, 1945.  There wasn’t much left.  And yes it was deliberate.
We did what we had to do.  I have NO problem with that.
It’s the hypocrisy that I have a problem with.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:12:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Crazy combat footage. Apologize if dupe, wanted to share asap and didn’t check. Crazy near misses, familiar whistle and buzzes… lol don’t miss it. God Bless these men and protect them.

https://youtu.be/Gezu6A9zcLU
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#17]
I just learned on another GD thread that the Russian invasion of Ukraine is really about covering up the Clinton foundation sourcing child sex slaves in Ukraine along with bio lab experimentation related to the NWO wanting to reduce global populations.  

I think I'll just stick to this thread for the foreseeable future...
View Quote

I've been pretty disappointed in some of the idiocy in GD lately.  I've always loved this website because there have been a bunch of SMEs that share their knowledge on different things.  This has been a great thread with lots of good insight.  Seems like more and more threads in GD have gotten dumber and dumber lately with lots of Q tards calling anyone who questions anything they say a raging liberal or "sorry your girl lost".

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:14:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#18]
Originally Posted By whollyshite:

They'll take the ground, eventually.  Ukraine was always the underdog and can't really stand toe-to-toe to Russia forever.

With that said, we all know that there's more to occupying a hostile country than winning the initial round of ground combat.  After that, you've got to hold it.  You'll be holding it against an enemy that blends in, knows the land, and hates you with a passion.  We've seen how this turns out, and that's after 20 years and a trillion dollars.  Russia doesn't have those types of resources.

The short game will go to the Russians, unless the UKRs break the will of the Russian military and the sanctions break the will of the Russian people/government.  I still think that, if this happens, the UKRs win a relatively "short" long game, assuming that their (UKR) willpower is not broken.

Personally, I think you let Russia continue to destroy itself.  That's what they're doing, even if they don't realize it.  The worst thing that can happen to Russia is that they "win" this war.  That's when the real pain starts.
View Quote

If that were true, they’d(Russians) be gaining ground daily. Fact is - they aren’t. It’s actually been the opposite. Ukrainian forces have recaptured some of the lost territory.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Probably very little, by their standards.  Still a lot for the normal guy.

They likely transferred their funds into the proper banks months ago.
View Quote

You know what, @whollyshite, amidst all the the wealthy oligarchs will whack him BS, if they have that kind of power, how likely is it they were caught by surprise? They had to have known months ago what was coming. Like, the way it went down in the actual event was probably a surprise but I can't imagine how they would not have have known well ahead of time what was coming up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By jus_in_bello:
Crazy combat footage. Apologize if dupe, wanted to share asap and didn’t check. Crazy near misses, familiar whistle and buzzes… lol don’t miss it. God Bless these men and protect them.

View Quote

Man their camo is all over the place....as are the weapons
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:15:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glock63] [#21]

View Quote

Right or wrong, russia is the aggressor and clearly in the wrong in this case. That wasn't so for us in 45.  Responding to aggression is different than initiating it imo.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I think people are underestimating how many russian bodies putin is willing to throw at ukraine in order to avoid embarrassment.
I think people are underestimating how many civilians putin is willing to murder in order to avoid embarrassment. Including chemical weapons in cities.
Putin is like an insane abusive  ex-boyfriend. "If I can't have you, nobody will."
I think what will stop him is if he thinks events are turning in such a way that he realistically might be taken out by his own people(unlikely), or some kind of instability might cause actual trouble in moscow because all of the troops are gone. Short of that, he is the abusive ex-boyfriend.
View Quote

You are right and he is insane.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:17:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By jus_in_bello:

View Quote

Posted here several times… 7 days ago lol.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#24]
This notion that the Russiaqn oligarch mob is going to take Pouftin out because they had no clue ahead of time, strikes me as highly unlikely. Just saying.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:20:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Russia is not picking up most of their dead soldiers and having small quiet funerals for those they do claim.  Check out this funeral procession for a Ukrainian soldier who died in battle.  No way Russia ever defeats these people lining the road and taking a knee for their heroes.

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1504480861848162324?s=20&t=KqjWguv7zaxTcZuFBghx6A
View Quote

Damn dusty in here, holy crap.  Total respect.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

Oh crap. Bundeswehr. My bad...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Abakan:

Wait what?

Oh crap. Bundeswehr. My bad...

Freudscher Versprecher?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:21:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

It is on every piece of equipment in the German Army, minus the Swastika.  They should get out more.
View Quote

At this rate not for long.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

Why the fuck would the Russian people be in favor of invading Poland?  What am I missing?  
View Quote

Want to get the 'band' back together
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:22:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

Eh. Even NBC says they've got Nazi problems. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

Multiple things can be happening at the same time. Propaganda works because there is a kernel of truth in it.

Might be interesting to see how some of the 'Nazi' fighters react if Zelensky wants to pin a medal on them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Originally Posted By Suburbanhillbilly:
Are you really saying that MTG has been wrong in everything, because she may be wrong on one thing?
Or have you been a commie sleeper agent chafing under the other 99.999% of things she's said, and you're going to try and discredit her because she's not towing the popular line?
Either way, you don't come across as genius level.

Does anyone have the rest of mtgs tweet string we only have the one of a set talking about nazis. Would be nice to have context.

The context is that she’s an idiot 🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/8FDC0DB6-C632-4A5A-B728-D66815A87DA4_jpe-2316505.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/D5B44A91-AFC4-4CF3-BC24-E170468349FC_jpe-2316506.JPG

Eh. Even NBC says they've got Nazi problems. https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/ukraine-has-nazi-problem-vladimir-putin-s-denazification-claim-war-ncna1290946

Multiple things can be happening at the same time. Propaganda works because there is a kernel of truth in it.

Might be interesting to see how some of the 'Nazi' fighters react if Zelensky wants to pin a medal on them.

1. NBC saying anything means precisely jack shit. They have zero credibility on any topic. (Same for ABC, CBS, CNN, NPR, NYT, etc.)
2. Russia has a Communist problem. Which is far worse than the mythical Nazi problem Ukraine supposedly has. Russian commies are not imaginary and are actively trying to "put the band back together" to recreate the USSR. They invaded another country and are now bombing and shelling its civilian population. This is not an imaginary threat but a real tangible one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#30]
This notion that the Russiaqn oligarch mob is going to take Pouftin out because they had no clue ahead of time, strikes me as highly unlikely. Just saying.
View All Quotes
The oligarch Mikhail Fridman says none of the Russian business elites targeted by Western sanctions have any real influence over President Vladimir Putin.

Following the invasion of Ukraine, the US, EU, and UK sanctioned many rich Russians perceived to be close to Putin, attempting to put pressure on him to end the war.

Financier Fridman, who now runs LetterOne, a private equity firm, has been sanctioned by the UK and EU. At the time of the EU sanctions, Fridman told Reuters that it was "groundless and unfair." He has not been sanctioned by the US.

In an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek published Thursday, Fridman said Russian oligarchs have no power to influence Putin and that none of them would dare challenge him over the invasion.

"The power distance between Mr. Putin and anybody else is like the distance between the Earth and the cosmos," he said, adding he had often met with Putin in groups of business leaders rather than one-on-one.

"To say anything to Putin against the war, for anybody, would be kind of suicide."
Mikhail Fridman says sanctioned oligarchs like him have no influence on Putin and it would be 'suicide' to challenge him on Ukraine

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:22:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Glock63:

Right or wrong, russia is the aggressor and clearly in the wrong in this case. That wasn't so for us in 45.  Responding to aggression is different than initiating it imo.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Glock63:

Valid point, and I agree.  But IMO that gets into the ethics weeds… talk about hypocrisy, especially coming from politicians.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#32]
The oligarch Mikhail Fridman says none of the Russian business elites targeted by Western sanctions have any real influence over President Vladimir Putin.

Following the invasion of Ukraine, the US, EU, and UK sanctioned many rich Russians perceived to be close to Putin, attempting to put pressure on him to end the war.

Financier Fridman, who now runs LetterOne, a private equity firm, has been sanctioned by the UK and EU. At the time of the EU sanctions, Fridman told Reuters that it was "groundless and unfair." He has not been sanctioned by the US.

In an interview with Bloomberg Businessweek published Thursday, Fridman said Russian oligarchs have no power to influence Putin and that none of them would dare challenge him over the invasion.

"The power distance between Mr. Putin and anybody else is like the distance between the Earth and the cosmos," he said, adding he had often met with Putin in groups of business leaders rather than one-on-one.

"To say anything to Putin against the war, for anybody, would be kind of suicide."
Mikhail Fridman says sanctioned oligarchs like him have no influence on Putin and it would be 'suicide' to challenge him on Ukraine

Not sure what makes him think that isn't the point.  Maybe an oligarch doesn't want to be suicided and fixes the problem.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:27:07 PM EDT
[#33]

.. and how did it get to be like that?  Well, looks like a few of you may need to take the suicide route. Fucking cowards.  You got filthy rich by going along with this shit and now try to be the victim? Fuck you.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#34]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e1BndTE6Lg
View Quote

Calls Jan 6 an attempted overthrow of the government. I swear these swamp rat establishment Republicans are worse than the Democrats. What a disgusting asshole.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:29:02 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

All they care about is money....

that is all....

if they need to take out Putin.. so be it.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

They could take him out because he underestimated the enemy is failing miserably.  No quick take over, lots of dead, their economy is almost as isolated as North Korea, the value of the currency had decreased by about 50%...and there is no signs of it being over any time soon.  If he promised them a quick victory and control of Ukraine's natural resources then Putin has failed them.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Police states get to do police state things. I have no idea what’s going on in Belarus and don’t care to speculate based upon only,so far,rumors.

Meanwhile it looks like Putin is going to start making examples

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Voland:
Originally Posted By Voland:
Anyone have an update on Belarus? Seems like thats a super important thing right now that no one is reporting on...
Not even a whisper.

Does that not seem odd? Total internet and media blackout? Someone should be talking about the explosions or something, anything?

Police states get to do police state things. I have no idea what’s going on in Belarus and don’t care to speculate based upon only,so far,rumors.

Meanwhile it looks like Putin is going to start making examples

This isn't going to work and if Putin really thinks it will, he's a doddering fool.

It's not 1950.  Even if the Russian polling on support of the war/Putin is accurate, that still leaves several problems:
- Far too much tech in the country to cut off outside commo
- Too many dissidents to disappear before someone - inside or outside of Russia - takes it upon themselves to do something really extreme that wouldn't have been on the table a few decades ago.

This entire thing is so monumentally idiotic that I can't help but think that both some western factions and China egged him on, hoping for this kind of outcome.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Whenever I hear these asshats say "the unprecedented $1B support package", I think about that $84B support package for the taliban and want to puke.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By boltcatch:

It's not 1950.  Even if the Russian polling on support of the war/Putin is accurate, that still leaves several problems:
- Far too much tech in the country to cut off outside commo
- Too many dissidents to disappear before someone - inside or outside of Russia - takes it upon themselves to do something really extreme that wouldn't have been on the table a few decades ago.
View Quote

I wonder if this is the Russian government's motivation. They are losing the culture war.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#41]
I went through my Polandball folder and found this one from 2014

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38579/Captain_useless-2316762.png

These two are pretty old too, but they made me chuckle nonetheless...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38579/Russias_weird_daughter-2316763.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38579/Burden_sharing-2316761.png
View Quote

I've used the last one for years to try to explain why Japan is a better ally than most of the European countries.

But all I ever get is "No, Europe is so great and wonderful. Japan attacked us in WWII, Germany didn't mean it."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#42]

I've noticed a strong tendency to try and label people these days who are strong patriots, people who believe in their national identity over anything else, as Nazi's rather than patriots or nationalist.  That is the part that pisses me off.  If you want to defend your peoples history, land, and culture, you are now a Nazi.
View All Quotes
My thoughts about the whole "Nazis in the Azov battalion": I don't doubt that there were or even are some neo-Nazis. Whether they believe in Nazi ideology or just embrace the symbology is unclear. There are reports of neo-Nazis in the US armed forces and there have been many reports I've seen from German newspapers that the Wehrmacht currently has some issues too that have caused quite a scandal. Then we also have the avowed communist officer from West Point.

To be clear: ANYONE who is spouting this extremist ideology is a threat to democracy and a lunatic. NO ONE should be defending these people.

What is blurring the lines is people abusing the terms "Commie" and "Nazi". I've been in a bunch or vitriolic arguments here on Arfcom where a ton of people are throwing around the term "Commie" and applying it to anyone who deviates from their version of conservative orthodoxy. The left does the same by calling a bunch of us Nazis. It's all bullshit and created the conundrum we have now. Words mean things and if you start applying incorrect terms to people who don't fit the description, you are cheapening the meaning of the word. Know how outraged you get when someone calls you a "racist" even though you're not? Know how people now ignore when someone is labeled a racist because, more than likely, that person isn't? Same thing here.

Start being more circumspect when you start lobbing labels at others you disagree with.

I've noticed a strong tendency to try and label people these days who are strong patriots, people who believe in their national identity over anything else, as Nazi's rather than patriots or nationalist.  That is the part that pisses me off.  If you want to defend your peoples history, land, and culture, you are now a Nazi.

That's how the globalists want to redefine words because their ultimate goal is the elimination of nation states and national sovereignty. They want a unified global government so patriotic nationalism (which is actually a good thing) must be labeled as evil. Globalist doublespeak.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By HiramRanger:

All relevant statistics aside... gotya. Makes your argument less than moronic. You should get a job in the Biden Department of Labor!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

No... even Russian infantry is more competent than you are at arguing your point.

Lol. The 2nd largest country in Europe during a war doesn't yet have the death toll of our inner cities in a year (all per capita and monthly comparisons aside).

All relevant statistics aside... gotya. Makes your argument less than moronic. You should get a job in the Biden Department of Labor!

How about you guys take this bullshit to im's.

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#45]
Mark Felton vid on Putin's future plans:

Putin''s Next Target? The Moldova - Transnistria Issue

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Tell the Q-quacks it's over then.  The ones who latch onto anything conspiracy wise are the ones who keep bringing it up
It's all the same mental deficiency. There is almost no difference between the leftist yelling that everything is racist/ClimateChange/TrumpRussia/OccupyWallStreet and the right yelling that everything is the WEF/BuildABear/Soros/Trilaterals/JewishBankers.  It boils down to a false belief that all of the world's problems have a small set, or even a single, causation, and that solving just those things would make everything ok.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By zach_:

If someone does poison him, I hope they get it on video.
View Quote

Again, no expert here on any thing at all. but just at first glance, the statement that he actually went through a list of over a thousand people himself and fired them in particular aftr a careful evaluation strikes me as highly improbable. I couldsee him just saying, ok, fire everyone, sure. A thousand staff? If he can even keep track of more than a hundred or so, he's like a super Wile E. Genius.

Be like, "Alright, fire that guy that scrubs my executive bathroom, and that guy guy with the squinty eyes that peels my morning banana, and where is Fellatio? Bring him hither, that I may fire him personally..."

Maybe he did actually fire a thousand personal Kremlin staff for all I know, right, but I'll need to see some sort of confirmatory evidence.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Tomislav:

Or we should look into who we are supporting.

Plenty of non-Norse rune bearing Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomislav:
Originally Posted By x248716x:

somebody needs to explain it to her.  maybe one of her staffers is an idiot. maybe.  maybe not.

Or we should look into who we are supporting.

Plenty of non-Norse rune bearing Ukrainians for America to support. Maybe we should stick to those?

So… people of Norse heritage should just drop all historical reference to their ancestral symbols and cultural past because some asshats stole them at various points to co-opt them into some terrible ideology? Actions are far more important than symbols… let’s judge folks on actions and drop the pearl clutching over ancient symbols.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:41:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Bunn19:

I've been pretty disappointed in some of the idiocy in GD lately.  I've always loved this website because there have been a bunch of SMEs that share their knowledge on different things.  This has been a great thread with lots of good insight.  Seems like more and more threads in GD have gotten dumber and dumber lately with lots of Q tards calling anyone who questions anything they say a raging liberal or "sorry your girl lost".

View Quote

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills lately.

Its like, ok I get it, you got lied to about a lot of goddamn shit over the last 5-6 years. I understand not trusting a damned thing the media says. I don't trust the fucks either.

however, its not really any better to automatically trust the opposite of what they're saying either.

if the clintons, obama and biden hate cancer, I can hate cancer too, it doesn't make me one of them and I don't have to love cancer because of it...

Fine, I know nothing about zalinskiy, could be corrupt whatever.. however, cheering on russia because someone said z was corrupt and them mumbling some shit about bio labs does nothing to change my mind that russia is the agressor here, and runs a sloppy shit show of a military operation that's resulting in the deaths of a shit ton of civilians. that's what I see. so fuck russia, fuck putin. that's the fire that needs to be put out at the moment we can re-evaluate when shells aren't hitting houses.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 4:41:57 PM EDT
[#50]

You know what, @whollyshite, amidst all the the wealthy oligarchs will whack him BS, if they have that kind of power, how likely is it they were caught by surprise? They had to have known months ago what was coming. Like, the way it went down in the actual event was probably a surprise but I can't imagine how they would not have have known well ahead of time what was coming up.
View All Quotes

Probably very little, by their standards.  Still a lot for the normal guy.

They likely transferred their funds into the proper banks months ago.

@nickmemphis

I really can't either, when it comes to the invasion piece of this.  It seemed like the only people surprised by the invasion were the Ukrainians, and that seems like it might have been the UKR's own brand of deception, considering they've (UKRs) put up such a fight and seem to have been prepared.

Now, one thing that they may not have accounted for (and I don't think Putin accounted for) was the severity of sanctions that came down on them.  That's definitely a possibility.  The US, NATO, and the world seemed to tiptoe around any real sanctions when this first started.  I don't know if they were smart enough to be laying a trap or if they didn't predict the backlash of the general public/Eastern European countries and had to react.  

With that being said, they've sanctioned Russian oligarch billionaires before for the actions of the Russian government, so they should have known that it was coming, at least for some of them.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1148 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top