Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1206 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
Civillian weapons training in Odessa @0:40 pretty much sums up the attitude gun grabbers have tried to exterminate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0k4EoBNJ4
View Quote

If you need a gun the government will provide you with one
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
View Quote

Please be true.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RickJames1999:

Looks warm and dry in that video.  Current?
View Quote

Remember the rules: If you doubt the legitimacy and/or veracity of any Ukraine Army video or claim, you must love Putin, suck his cock, and see Nazis and U.S. funded biolabs everywhere.

Or something.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:16:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

De-Putinization is required. All Putin cronies must be purged. I assume FSB is Putin's creature and everyone in FSB is likely to be an enemy of freedom and progress.
View Quote

It sounds to me like the culture isn't going to change regardless of who is in charge.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

Remember the rules: If you doubt the legitimacy and/or veracity of any Ukraine Army video or claim, you must love Putin, suck his cock, and see Nazis and U.S. funded biolabs everywhere.

Or something.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Or something.

Ukraine is not the “postage stamp” I have seen it called by those who should have failed geography class on here. Seeing snow on some videos and dry ground in others and concluding it can’t be possible is like seeing it is snowing in Chicago and therefore must also be a blizzard in Charlotte.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By racer765:

that's a little plane for that long hop.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By racer765:
Originally Posted By mancow:
Polish military flight about half way home from NY. Hmmm

Reg.:0111
Poland
DB flags:military
Type:B738
BOEING 737-800
Type Desc.:L2J
Squawk:0520

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/168134/2022-03-20_00_30_56-ADS-B_Exchange_-_tra-2319771.JPG

that's a little plane for that long hop.

It still amazes me that jet engine reliability has become so good that twin engine aircraft are allowed to fly transoceanic.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#7]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

It hasn't snowed in about a week. The next 10 days are forecasted to be above freezing. Is it cold? I'd say normal, 41° F today with full sun.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#8]

extra (bathroom) sink in the kitchen actually turned out to be good planning
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

It hasn't snowed in about a week. The next 10 days are forecasted to be above freezing. Is it cold? I'd say normal, 41° F today with full sun.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Easterner:

Sounds like more mud for the Russians to navigate around.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Or something.

View All Quotes

Or something.

You do realize you can check the weather worldwide, online? That is if you don't want to believe someone in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:27:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

De-Putinization is required. All Putin cronies must be purged. I assume FSB is Putin's creature and everyone in FSB is likely to be an enemy of freedom and progress.
View Quote

Required for what?

For a “new” Russia that joins the global community?  Yes

For peace right now?  No

There’s a lot of Putin guys in high places…he spent years installing them.  Barring a mass (and likely bloody) revolution, you’re not going to realistically have all those guys agree to say “yeah I’m done with my power and privilege”.

The reality (in the short term) is that you need them to feel comfortable that they’re safe without Putin, and ensure an appropriate transition power or you’ll leave a power vacuum.  We’ve seen in recent years how quickly power vacuums are filled and never for the good.  And none of those were nuclear powers.  Imagine Iraq or Afghanistan but with nukes….

The immediate need is to get the lunatic out of power and hope the next guy learns from Putins failures.

Then you have a path to work on more long term goals.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to see Russia get overhauled.  There’s just not a good track record of regime change to democratic societies lately.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:29:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

A couple of rattle can cases.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Originally Posted By unreformed66:

That was the first thought that I had too. Poland isn't the desert, a camo job might be in order.

A couple of rattle can cases.

User name REALLY checks out.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:30:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#13]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

Sounds like more mud for the Russians to navigate around.
View Quote

Definitely. The sun melts the snow. It transforms to water. The mud gets wet and stays wet due to a lack of high temperatures. Roads dry out in the sun. Some of these guys don't trust science. Lol

I hope more farmers get their new equipment picked up. We will have a mess to clean up here.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:31:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

we're also seeing small drone vs soldier.  soldier loses.  suicide drones vs soldiers in trenches, dugouts.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Is it just me, or does it seem the era of the tank and plane is coming to an end, with the proliferation of portable missiles and small drones?  The rifleman is becoming more and more essential too.  Shore to ship weapons need to evolve, but it seems like war is getting more mano a mano again, the individual to platoon are more deadly than ever.

we're also seeing small drone vs soldier.  soldier loses.  suicide drones vs soldiers in trenches, dugouts.

Imagine something like this developed and refined for military application.

Biggest drone display ever! - Guinness World Records
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:32:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
I ordered my legacy bomb shelter yesterday. Should be here by next week.

https://i.redd.it/fho8636eh8l81.jpg
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKrWT0R7u-0

I bought some Lugols solution yesterday.

And I can't believe I'm actually thinking about getting a suit and mask, as well.

There's a whole thought process that leads to the purchase of iosat not being ridiculous.
First you need a good alpha/beta/gamma meter
Then you need a dosimeter and charger
Then you need a hole in the ground with a good thick and dense roof
Then a least a couple weeks food
Then a place to put the food when it comes out the other end
Then some antibiotics and iron for when your blood counts get fubar. (yeah that's going to happen too)
... there's more that goes here ...
Way down at the bottom of the list
Then you worry about the distant as fuck chance of radioiodine fucking your thyroid  

"I'll just take some iodine and ward off the nuclear war" is altogether sad

It's cheap. It gives people a feeling of having at least done something to prepare for potential radiation exposure.

I live in a studio apartment 15 miles downwind of an Air Force Base. I have no delusion about what might happen.

I think the take away from that video is that this war has got a lot of people worried and thinking about the very real possibility of freaking nuclear bombs coming their way.

Probably even more so than during the Cold War.

Yes. And yes, there's places where survival will likely not be likely because we killed the civil defense program decades ago.
If they happen to live suburban and are deliberate and smart, survival is almost a given though.
It's far from a helpless situation.  
I ordered my legacy bomb shelter yesterday. Should be here by next week.

https://i.redd.it/fho8636eh8l81.jpg

In elementary school, while huddling under one of those desks, I remember wondering what the fuck good it would do. Now I kind of miss those days. We leaned without even realizing how to cope with an existential threat and still look forward to baseball on the playground.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Yup. We remember just fine. This is why Orban and the government is really hesitant to engage with the U.S. right now...I will tell you this though...if any of the V4 engages against Russia...I would guess Hungary would engage as well...our issue is that we didn't start to modernize our Defense Forces up until a good 2016 and on...so Hungary is WAAAAAY behind.

Another problem is...its like a good 007 movie...the West needs a bad guy all the time...which is Russia...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

Those SUVs were from Lithuania alone.

I have said it many times in this thread: there is a feeling in nations subjugated by Russia that Ukrainians are fighting what is our war. We know that given the slightest opportunity Russia would have treated Warsaw,Riga,Vilnius and Tallinn the exact same as they are Mariupol.
 We have known Putin was going to do this eventually for decades,it was Western Europe and the US who foolishly thought he was some kind of peer that could be reasoned with.

I wish Hungary remembered Budapest 1956 better. It looks like Orban Viktor is trying to thread the needle between EU/NATO and Russia trying to stay neutral. But there is no staying neutral in something so aggressively barbaric and criminal.

I think Hungarians remember 1956 perfectly well. No one came to help Hungary shake off the Russian invasion.

Yup. We remember just fine. This is why Orban and the government is really hesitant to engage with the U.S. right now...I will tell you this though...if any of the V4 engages against Russia...I would guess Hungary would engage as well...our issue is that we didn't start to modernize our Defense Forces up until a good 2016 and on...so Hungary is WAAAAAY behind.

Another problem is...its like a good 007 movie...the West needs a bad guy all the time...which is Russia...

Yeah, the Soviets/Russians certainly don't base any of their worldview on having any sort of Emmanuel Goldstein enemy of the state around handy to blame any problems on, or anything like that.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:33:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SoCalExile] [#17]
Putin's TikTok army standing around doing TikTok videos:

ETA: the general online consensus on the last one where the guy was blasting ordinance is that it was a photo op considering the lack of return fire and the standing around.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:34:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Element94:

lol assburgers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Element94:
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:
Originally Posted By ydididothis:
Originally Posted By nickmemphis:
There was a sleeper movie in the 80s with Chevy Chase and Gregory Hines called Deal Of The Century, where they were Arms dealers. They had this huge rifle they were selling to Bana repubs. With a built in bottle opener. That kind of thing. That's why the space shuttle was such a giant suck, everybody wanted it to do everything, and so it didn't do any one thing well, and it certainly wasn't cheaper.

Everything you post in this thread, hardly has anything to do with this thread. You sound autistic and it's damn annoying without your double and triple taps. Give it a rest already.

I have assburgers, probably. I try to restrain myself,  like right now, when nothing is happening.  Some people like it, but many are offended.

If you want to ignore me, I won't take it personally. I completely understand. I really do.

lol assburgers.

Sorry, Lord, and please help the pygmies in Africa...
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Man if it was my job to shoot tanks, id rather stare at my ipad behind defilade than stand there in the wide open in front of all of Russia and God with a Javelin on my shoulder
View All Quotes

Ukraine forces seem to really love that Stunga-P system judgeing by the shit ton of vids. I wonder if they are holding the Javelis back for the defence of the key cities.

Anhow it sucks being a Russian conscript and i wonder if we wil be seeing barrier troops

https://i0.wp.com/militaryleak.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/ukrainian-new-stugna-p-anti-tank-guided-missile-gets-direct-hit-on-pro-russia-separatists.jpg?w=1000&ssl=1

Man if it was my job to shoot tanks, id rather stare at my ipad behind defilade than stand there in the wide open in front of all of Russia and God with a Javelin on my shoulder

Just imagine the next version with some more AI integrated into the laptop.  No need for the all of the smarts to be in the missile and a quick upgrade.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Didn't we do this about 200 pages ago?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By 2A373:
Take a closer look at the Pantsir and explain how poor maintenance caused the following:

-Front tire to be on fire
-Second wheel showing suspension damage based of how the wheel is setting at an odd angle
-Third tire to be flat
-Forth wheel to be completely ripped off of the hub and the tire is severely damaged

That small amount of mud and poor mx did not disable that Pantsir, it was hit by some type of weapon. The fact he is using a vehicle with obvious battle damage destroys his thesis.

You do not know the sequence of events, so cannot state that the battle damage predated the operational attrition from the bad tires.

The "expert's" hypothesis was that cheap tires and lack of maintenance caused the rear wheels to crack and separate and strand the vehicle when the central air pressure system was used to reduce air pressure, attempting to gain traction in the mud.

Battle damage could have occurred afterwards, with Ukes treating the vehicle to an RPG or some cannon fire to render it permanently inop, or if it was still manned at the time they encountered it.

As a counterpoint to your scenario, can you explain to me what battle damage sequence causes that type of separation on the fourth tire, if the vehicle was inop from battle damage to the front, already?

Didn't we do this about 200 pages ago?

no, it was about 500 pages ago. p. 707.  500 fucking pages ago, and it comes up again for rehash. WTF!  
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Some auto cannon goodness. Eta, video is of Ukr apc messing up Russian vehicles with 30mm.
View Quote

Vicious street fighting with autocannons.  Looks like the gunner knew to aim low with his autocannon on the Tank, hitting the roadwheels and lower hull until it flamed up.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By PWA_Commando:

Dang, bet those dis-mounts ears were ringing after that volley!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PWA_Commando:

Some auto cannon goodness. Eta, video is of Ukr apc messing up Russian vehicles with 30mm.

Dang, bet those dis-mounts ears were ringing after that volley!

Fuck those auto cannons are monsters. Holy shit. It was just running through everything.

Was that an MBT it caught on fire at the end?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#23]

It still amazes me that jet engine reliability has become so good that twin engine aircraft are allowed to fly transoceanic.
View Quote

When I flew to Europe it was on a Boeing and airbus twin engine plane
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:45:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Lots of new destroyed vehicles on social media this morning.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:46:26 AM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/Blue_Sauron/status/1505486640600526849

Look at this tweet.

Clearly marked Russian vehicles from this conflict but no snow
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:47:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: m24shooter] [#26]
Originally Posted By M-1975:

ETA: the general online consensus on the last one where the guy was blasting ordinance is that it was a photo op considering the lack of return fire and the standing around.
View Quote

So at :12 there's a dude with a "XAMAC" panel on the front of his PC between his dual-wielded Baofucks. From what I remember of my Cyrillic/Soviet undergrad studies, that phonetically is "HAMAS." Interesting.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:47:34 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Balu:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Those SUVs were from Lithuania alone.

I have said it many times in this thread: there is a feeling in nations subjugated by Russia that Ukrainians are fighting what is our war. We know that given the slightest opportunity Russia would have treated Warsaw,Riga,Vilnius and Tallinn the exact same as they are Mariupol.
 We have known Putin was going to do this eventually for decades,it was Western Europe and the US who foolishly thought he was some kind of peer that could be reasoned with.

I wish Hungary remembered Budapest 1956 better. It looks like Orban Viktor is trying to thread the needle between EU/NATO and Russia trying to stay neutral. But there is no staying neutral in something so aggressively barbaric and criminal.

I think Hungarians remember 1956 perfectly well. No one came to help Hungary shake off the Russian invasion.

Because we got  Fletó bacsi before OV  and if he had his way...
Hungary's military would be nothing but  policemen with PA63s and rape whistles.
He was too busy busting the economy and putting Hungary in bed with the IMF.
OV ain't perfect but at least he is modernizing.
🙄
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

BS. If the Kadyrovites are leaving, it's because they're nothing but bullies who have no guts for a fair fight, no guts to put their lives on the line for a cause. They're not a military force, they're a gang of thugs and bullies with heavy weapons. Taking on real combat isn't their thing, roughing up civilian people and businesses is their thing. All that nonsense about Kadyrov being about to come into Kyiv, coming to get Zelensky, just a bully shit-talking. Kadyrov personally is a pussy and a coward, that's what this is. I hope one of his addle-pated POS henchmen tell him this.

KADYROV IS A PUSSY!

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:49:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hiyaboa] [#29]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:49:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Go home Russia, you're drunk:

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By unreformed66:

That was the first thought that I had too. Poland isn't the desert, a camo job might be in order.
View Quote

It's not the first time. After Stalingrad, the tanks showing up to defend the Ukraine region had desert camo after being diverted from Afrika Korps.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#32]
I was going to remodel that anyway
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:53:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Defeat of the group of the 22nd brigade of the special forces of the GRU of the RF Armed Forces in Mariupol by soldiers of the Azov Regiment, the National Guard of Ukraine.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By prill64:
Required for what?

For a “new” Russia that joins the global community?  Yes

For peace right now?  No

There’s a lot of Putin guys in high places…he spent years installing them.  Barring a mass (and likely bloody) revolution, you’re not going to realistically have all those guys agree to say “yeah I’m done with my power and privilege”.

The reality (in the short term) is that you need them to feel comfortable that they’re safe without Putin, and ensure an appropriate transition power or you’ll leave a power vacuum.  We’ve seen in recent years how quickly power vacuums are filled and never for the good.  And none of those were nuclear powers.  Imagine Iraq or Afghanistan but with nukes….

The immediate need is to get the lunatic out of power and hope the next guy learns from Putins failures.

Then you have a path to work on more long term goals.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to see Russia get overhauled.  There’s just not a good track record of regime change to democratic societies lately.
View Quote

You are correct. So long as whoever fills the top spot understands that they're a placeholder for a period of change and reform.

NO DEMOCRACY BUILDING. I hate that the concept has become so pervasive that even "conservatives" spout this terminology. Democracy is NOT what Russia (and many other places) need. FREEDOM is what they need. Look at the US constitution: there's exactly zero democracy in there, but a great deal of what is there is designed to preserve freedom. What the world needs from Russia is NOT a democratic society, but a free one. They could even model their leader selection on China's, provided that they guarantee freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and a fully independent (but fully funded) judiciary branch.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:54:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Oh yes,a man who the West can deal with…who only said that Stalin’s mass murder was legitimate. Changing Putin for him would be exchanging one revanchist for another, rather like removing Hitler and replacing him with Himmler.

View All Quotes

Oh yes,a man who the West can deal with…who only said that Stalin’s mass murder was legitimate. Changing Putin for him would be exchanging one revanchist for another, rather like removing Hitler and replacing him with Himmler.

Perhaps Ukraine Intelligence publicly talking about Bortnikov as a Putin successor is designed to reduce the chances that it actually happens.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Another Russian support section gone:

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Oh yes,a man who the West can deal withwho only said that Stalin's mass murder was legitimate. Changing Putin for him would be exchanging one revanchist for another,rather like removing Hitler and replacing him with Himmler.

View Quote
I'm good with changing their leadership often right now.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

And I keep hearing how average russian citizens don't support the invasion of ukraine and murder of civilians. It looks like that stadium full of russians do.
It looks like films from hitler and nazi germany.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:

Would have been a good place for a suitcase nuke.

And I keep hearing how average russian citizens don't support the invasion of ukraine and murder of civilians. It looks like that stadium full of russians do.
It looks like films from hitler and nazi germany.

Missed the part about state employees bussed in huh
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#39]

The bathroom sink in the kitchen though...
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Defeat of the group of the 22nd brigade of the special forces of the GRU of the RF Armed Forces in Mariupol by soldiers of the Azov Regiment, the National Guard of Ukraine.

View Quote

Looks like they recovered a nice little pile of anti-armor weapons.

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:03:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Soldier from Luhansk says he was press-ganged into the army 2 days before the invasion:

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By vahog:
Perhaps Ukraine Intelligence publicly talking about Bortnikov as a Putin successor is designed to reduce the chances that it actually happens.
View Quote

I was just going to let that information op play out. That post was made for a reason.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote
Keep driving those trucks like that and they will be walking soon.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:09:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: guns762] [#44]
(Removed, CoC-6 & 7~guns762)
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:10:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:13:53 AM EDT
[#47]
M-1975 - lots of great videos this morning, apparently fresh. Is this the morning tally for a successful night's hunting for UAF?

During the first week, I really thought the sheer mass of Russia's advance would get them into Kiev, I was very much wait-and-see. I'm really starting to believe. They'd have moved on Odessa already if they could. They can't, so they haven't. I'm really concerned about Mariupol, though. That places needs reinforcements and supplies. Besides defending the city, they're tying up a large Russian force. If Mariupol falls, a whole bunch of orcs get freed up to attack someplace new, and Russia's southern supply lines clean up a lot.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#48]

Imagine something like this developed and refined for military application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44KvHwRHb3A
View Quote

Iirc the chinese had a bunch of drones fall out of the sky trying something like this recently.

The us supposedly does have some ai and programing for drone swarms as well
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:15:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Civillian weapons training in Odessa @0:40 pretty much sums up the attitude gun grabbers have tried to exterminate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV0k4EoBNJ4
View Quote

Shit, grown ass adults are just learning to field strip a stupid AK. Back in the day, they taught it in 8th grade. For me, it's like watching them learn multiplication table.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#50]
I think the military science is settled, you get  the best soldiers from random mil age males Shanghaied off the street from somewhere under duress not even from the country you're with, handed a rifle, 3-4 days of minimum training, and sent to the vanguard of the advance as the Schwerpunkt.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1206 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top