Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1334 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RunnngCircles:

Actually, a person outside the frame asked if the first guy was wounded in the leg which makes it logical to assume he was hit before the capture. One of the POW had a broken leg and no blood on him.
The last three are kneecapped. I would not approve this action if these were army solders. But if they were mercs - do whatever.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Phocks:

Wether or not the first guy was wounded before being captured, filming all that makes it pretty easy to reasonably claim Ukraine is killing prisoners.

Actually, a person outside the frame asked if the first guy was wounded in the leg which makes it logical to assume he was hit before the capture. One of the POW had a broken leg and no blood on him.
The last three are kneecapped. I would not approve this action if these were army solders. But if they were mercs - do whatever.

Did you intent to leave the i out of your user name or fat finger it when making the account?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:01:20 AM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Phocks:

Wether or not the first guy was wounded before being captured, filming all that makes it pretty easy to reasonably claim Ukraine is killing prisoners.

White arm band are separatists in Donbass, not regular Russian Army. Not saying that makes it okay to shoot them in captivity but they are essentially insurgents within the country as opposed to being soldiers of a foreign army. Regular Russian units wear red arm bands.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:02:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

Russia is most certainly killing prisoners too. And don't think the American Army/Marines did not kill prisoners in WWII...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lycurgus:
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:
Originally Posted By NEXT23:
Originally Posted By Pickles:

UA are kneecapping RU and killing them.

Stupid.

Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.

Russia is most certainly killing prisoners too. And don't think the American Army/Marines did not kill prisoners in WWII...

Not just prisoners, civilians standing in bread lines or shooting up cars of those trying to evacuate.  Without knowing who they were we don't know what they did.  Are those the artillery soldiers who were shelling villages?  The ones Ukraine said needed to leave of they would be killed?  

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:02:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
No Shit! Roll into my town with your tanks and start destroying shit and killing people you better be prepared to fight to the death
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:02:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:03:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Timeflies:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sordidmesh:
Originally Posted By slapdaddy:
Don't know how long this one will be up.

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

This is what it comes to.  Draw whatever conclusion you like.

Kid gloves are off

These are the wrong moves.

Oh shit this is not good at all.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:04:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.
View Quote

Ya it’s sucks but I think your reaction regarding Ukraine is a wee bit over the top…
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:11:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Ya it's sucks but I think your reaction regarding Ukraine is a wee bit over the top
View All Quotes

[Naive Russian squealing]

Ya it's sucks but I think your reaction regarding Ukraine is a wee bit over the top
Needs to read a wee bit more history.  His own branch did a bunch of pow killing throughout its history.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:14:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Anastasios:

@slapdaddy

Where did you get this video, when was it made, and who are the combatants?
View Quote

All the videos and updates on this war are on Telegram, it is the Twitter of modern war now. There is a 12 to 48-hour time delay from videos posted on telegram getting to legacy media or even here, and the amount of death and destruction on both sides is astounding.

There are other videos of what I think is the same incident, either a checkpoint or a farm the Russians were using was overrun and they were sleeping, seems like 20 to 30 were captured.

From the "Pro-Russian" accounts, and using google translate.

Появилось видео, где украинцы с особой жестокостью обращаются с пленными.

Всем безоружным солдатам прострелили ноги. На кадрах им даже не оказывают медицинскую помощь.

Скорее всего действие происходит на одной из баз боевиков «территориальной обороны» в Харьковской области.

There was a video where Ukrainians treat prisoners with particular cruelty.

All unarmed soldiers were shot in the legs. In the footage, they are not even given medical care.

Most likely, the action takes place at one of the bases of the "territorial defense" militants in the Kharkiv region.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:14:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Been an expensive month for Russia.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:16:18 AM EDT
[#11]
White armbands are DPR/LPR, which means they are probably Ukrainians.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:16:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Ya it’s sucks but I think your reaction regarding Ukraine is a wee bit over the top…
View All Quotes

If, as someone else mentioned, Ukraine rounded up the perpetrators and executed them, then yeah, that would absolve Ukraine of any responsibility. I'm just thinking you wouldn't make a video like that if you were enforcing rules. But maybe it was just some idiots that will get their comeuppance.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:17:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: marlinfan] [#13]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

View Quote

I wish I knew the answer to this question, but is it 300 out of 1000 operational tanks junked, 300 out of 10,000.

I don’t know if we have any accurate data on how much of the old Soviet stuff is still in service/serviceable. I hope it’s the former and the invaders really start to feel it soon.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:18:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jDrexler] [#14]

If, as someone else mentioned, Ukraine rounded up the perpetrators and executed them, then yeah, that would absolve Ukraine of any responsibility. I'm just thinking you wouldn't make a video like that if you were enforcing rules. But maybe it was just some idiots that will get their comeuppance.
View All Quotes

We’ve done worse.

Should my or your death be called for simply because of the acts of a few? By your perverted reasoning there’s a whole lot of our own service members that need to be rounded up and executed.

The saying is “War is Hell” not “war is a moderately difficult thing”
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:20:41 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Who even knows if those guys were actually Ukrainian? It could be Russians shooting their own who tried to desert or spoke out against what they were doing. If it’s from a pro-Russian source, you can’t be sure that there’s nothing setup to make Ukraine look bad.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
View Quote

While I wouldn’t allow this behavior from my troops I can put myself in the shoes of these UA folks.

My country attacked for no reason. My home demolished, my town wrecked, the cities I love to visit reduced to rubble. My family is god knows where, at best residing in a refugee camp with whatever possessions they could carry on their person and their lives could be ruined forever.

I don’t condone it for the overall war effort but I “get” it. I can feel that seething rage and this is likely the first of a few videos to
be posted.  

Welcome to war.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:26:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Who even knows if those guys were actually Ukrainian? It could be Russians shooting their own who tried to desert or spoke out against what they were doing. If it's from a pro-Russian source, you can't be sure that there's nothing setup to make Ukraine look bad.
View All Quotes

Who even knows if those guys were actually Ukrainian? It could be Russians shooting their own who tried to desert or spoke out against what they were doing. If it's from a pro-Russian source, you can't be sure that there's nothing setup to make Ukraine look bad.
I can't imagine Ukrainians making a video of this as it would be counterproductive.. I could see Russia staging this however. They don't give a shit what happens to their men and doing this may make their troops less likely to surrender.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:29:03 AM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

How many tanks did they start with..?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:30:34 AM EDT
[#19]

War is war. This is going to happen. Too far? Maybe, maybe not, but I do not think that is something we can truly understand.

The biggest problem with this type of video and behavior, should it be seen in Russia, is it may cultivate the personal motivation for Russian soldiers to fight that has seemingly been lacking since Day 1.
View Quote

Let me qualify this by saying I am not in the armed forces.

I am against war, but f it comes to it, I am for destroying everyone and everything that threatens my families and way of life and existence.

Huge difference in killing Taliban, Nazis, Japanese Imperial Forces, Chinese PLA, and those that harbor them, than killing conscripts that are scared and have surrendered and would GTFO of that shithole if possible.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:30:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By marlinfan:

I wish I knew the answer to this question, but is it 300 out of 1000 operational tanks junked, 300 out of 10,000.

I don’t know if we have any accurate data on how much of the old Soviet stuff is still in service/serviceable. I hope it’s the former and the invaders really start to feel it soon.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By marlinfan:

Someone will have an idea of how many they started the invasion with. What follows is a WAG on my part...

I thought there were around 120 Russian btgs at the outset.

If Russia has say 10 tanks per btg, they would have lost 25 percent of their tanks in a month.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:31:22 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sordidmesh:

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

Kid gloves are off

These are the wrong moves.

Wrong. Shoot them in leg so they are out of the war. One to the head is better.

No quarter given.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:31:25 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Up until this video, both sides have been very restrained when dealing with prisoners, the kindness of Ukrainian soldiers, doctors, and nurses at the start of this was amazing to see.  But in the past few days, there is a marked uptick in similar videos. One month of war and the realization that this won't end anytime soon is taking its toll.

It is not the action that is a problem for Ukraine, it is the leverage that Russia can use out of these events. It is exactly what Putin needs to motivate conscripts and Russian civilians.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:33:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Who even knows if those guys were actually Ukrainian? It could be Russians shooting their own who tried to desert or spoke out against what they were doing. If it’s from a pro-Russian source, you can’t be sure that there’s nothing setup to make Ukraine look bad.
View All Quotes

In fact Russia would have a lot more to gain by faking and publishing something like this, than the Ukrainians doing this, recording it and uploading. Not saying that couldn't happen but we just don't know. Ukraine has been on point in terms of their propaganda war benefitting them, so this would be an uncharacteristic blunder.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:34:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
It's colder than crap there, and those Russians have no clothes on
View All Quotes

They need a water hosing down,then pissed on
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:35:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Pretty good compilation video of combat near Kharkiv.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:37:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Pretty tame, zero fucks given.

If that was my country's schools and hospitals being bombed I'd be down for much worse.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:37:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#27]

View All Quotes

Stupid.

Who were the POWs?   Just Russian infantry, or maybe artillery or mobile rocket artillery?
They Ukraine SF said the artillerymen would not be treated humanely after they shelled apartments  and other civilian housing, etc

*i saw later some think possible mercenaries.  
And maybe Russians staging this as well with deserters .  Who knows?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:39:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AlchemyPhD:

I don't want to see Ukraine get brutalized any more than you do, but I believe that a Russian loss (especially with NATO involvement) would have far worse consequences for the rest of the world than Ukraine being swallowed up by Russia. I don't see Russia leaving quietly. Look no further than Medvedev's recent statements about the use of nuclear weapons. Could be a bluff, but are we prepared to call it? To me that's an unacceptable risk over Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlchemyPhD:
Originally Posted By kncook:

So there is a right team in this huh? Let me guess  its Russia? Ok…..

I don't want to see Ukraine get brutalized any more than you do, but I believe that a Russian loss (especially with NATO involvement) would have far worse consequences for the rest of the world than Ukraine being swallowed up by Russia. I don't see Russia leaving quietly. Look no further than Medvedev's recent statements about the use of nuclear weapons. Could be a bluff, but are we prepared to call it? To me that's an unacceptable risk over Ukraine.

Attachment Attached File

Come on staff... We're really going to let these bullshit accounts stay?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:43:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/red_commie_shill_glowing_jpg-2327671.JPG

View Quote

Why not?   you cannot refine your arguments in an echo chamber,  so if the facts and logic are on your side use them to good effect.  This goes for any debate thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:44:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FlyLeaf:

Wrong. Shoot them in leg so they are out of the war. One to the head is better.

No quarter given.
View Quote

An article I read yrs ago in the WSJ reporting on Irish vigilantes kneecapping hoodlums that were stealing/mugging/terrorizing the neighborhoods in some small towns

The vigilantes after catching said bad guys would ask if they wanted to keep their pants on or off, designer,  call the amberlights, wait until they heard the sirens then shoot the thug in the back of the leg/knee with a 22

Thug wouldnt be able to run ever again, and everyone in town knew what happened to you..

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:46:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

No. He had the DOJ/FBI spy on them, fabricate some BS crime pretext, raided their houses, and put hundreds of people in jail, holding them for almost 2 years in solitary (so far) without bail.

Not saying biden is as bad as putin. Probably worse but less direct than putin.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Near as I can tell, potato never personally ordered any critics poisoned with polonium or novichok.

No. He had the DOJ/FBI spy on them, fabricate some BS crime pretext, raided their houses, and put hundreds of people in jail, holding them for almost 2 years in solitary (so far) without bail.

Not saying biden is as bad as putin. Probably worse but less direct than putin.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:47:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#32]
Originally Posted By juan223:

Why not?   you cannot refine your arguments in an echo chamber,  so if the facts and logic are on your side use them to good effect.  This goes for any debate thread.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/red_commie_shill_glowing_jpg-2327671.JPG

I know you're a bit desperate to latch on to fellow pro-Putin/Russia posters but, such an obvious shill account? That's just sad.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:48:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lycurgus] [#33]
Originally Posted By Ruin:

While I wouldn’t allow this behavior from my troops I can put myself in the shoes of these UA folks.

My country attacked for no reason. My home demolished, my town wrecked, the cities I love to visit reduced to rubble. My family is god knows where, at best residing in a refugee camp with whatever possessions they could carry on their person and their lives could be ruined forever.

I don’t condone it for the overall war effort but I “get” it. I can feel that seething rage and this is likely the first of a few videos to
be posted.  

Welcome to war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ruin:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

be posted.  

Welcome to war.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:48:53 AM EDT
[#34]
There isn’t a Ukrainian soldier who hasn’t seen the photos and videos of their guys being tortured and killed in 2014. There isn’t a Ukrainian soldier who isn’t aware of what happened at Iloviask. There isn’t a Ukrainian soldier who hasn’t seen photos of dead  kids,shot up cars  and the destruction of Mariupol. Expecting them to make Russians chai and give them cookies at this stage of the not a war is a bit much.

I do not endorse what is done and filming it was just absolutely stupid but it is ignorant to wonder why it took place.   I have already said enough times that the longer Europe and the US allow the war to go on the worse it will be. It is patently stupid to think that Putin will get bored or Ukrainians will just give up. Dithering is only making matters worse. Biden,Macron,Johnson and Scholz need to realize this.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:53:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

I would guess from hunters. Hunters that hunt from a deer or a duck blind.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By Senoj:
Dumb question:

I’m a lot of videos I’m seeing UKR soldiers wearing butt pads on the back of their LBE.  Are those just foam pads for comfort when sitting?

Never seen that before, it appears genius.  Curious where that idea came from?

I would guess from hunters. Hunters that hunt from a deer or a duck blind.

the ground is freezing cold.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:57:18 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

I've seen video of a Russian tank shooting an old man walking down the street with his bike with the main gun when the old man was 40 feet away.  The Russians shooting and killing a man (a civilian with a family) while he had his hands up and then the Russians leading his widow and young child off into the woods.  

In 2014, a ceasefire was agreed to after the Russian military surrounded the Ukrainians who were sent in to deal with "separatists."  When the Ukrainians withdraw through a corridor - per the agreement - the Russians slaughtered them with artillery.

Some Russian invaders getting kneecapped doesn't even register on the give a fuck meter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:58:30 AM EDT
[#37]

I know you're a bit desperate to latch on to fellow pro-Putin/Russia posters but, such an obvious shill account? That's just sad.
View All Quotes

There you go again with a low brow attack for no reason at all.  Please think before you post.  

All I'm saying is don't let your opposition trigger you, use them to fuel your arguments so you can solidify your position.  Again,  this is for any debate on any subject.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm just here to read the new posts about how shooting POWs is actually totally acceptable, and in fact, practically commendable behavior from heroes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:01:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#39]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

I've seen video of a Russian tank shooting an old man walking down the street with his bike with the main gun when the old man was 40 feet away.  The Russians shooting and killing a man (a civilian with a family) while he had his hands up and then the Russians leading his widow and young child off into the woods.  

In 2014, a ceasefire was agreed to after the Russian military surrounded the Ukrainians who were sent in to deal with "separatists."  When the Ukrainians withdraw through a corridor - per the agreement - the Russians slaughtered them with artillery.

Some Russian invaders getting kneecapped doesn't even register on the give a fuck meter.
View All Quotes

Let's not forget the Ukrainian father and son with their GSDs in a clearly civi vehicle and the elderly couple that were in their car shredded by heavy gun fire.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:02:44 AM EDT
[#40]

There you go again with a low brow attack for no reason at all.  Please think before you post.  

All I'm saying is don't let your opposition trigger you, use them to fuel your arguments so you can solidify your position.  Again,  this is for any debate on any subject.
View All Quotes

You think there's some debate to be had?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:03:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Balu:

Russian imperialism, Russism, the ideology of Russian supremacy, Pan-Slavism, and glorification of the USSR must be eliminated completely or there will never be peace in that region. Russia has a shameful history of barbaric violence as the primary means to build an empire. Once they lose this war and they are crushed economically, the entire rotten Russist culture must be dismantled and erased just like Nazism was in Germany and Japanese Imperialism was in Japan.
View Quote

Winston Churchill had a turn of phrase that I always loved.
“…now at this very moment I knew the United States was in the war up to the neck and in to the death. So we had won after all!  England would live; Britain would live; the Commonwealth of Nations and the Empire would live. How long the war would last or in what fashion it would end, no man could tell, nor did I at this moment care. once again in our long Island history we should emerge, however mauled or mutilated, safe and victorious. We should not be wiped out. Our history would not come to an end. We might not even have to die as individuals.
Hitler’s fate was sealed. Mussolini’s fate was sealed. As for the Japanese, they would be ground to powder. . All the rest was merely the proper application of overwhelming force…United we could subdue everybody else in the world. Many disasters, immeasurable cost and tribulation lay ahead, but there was no more doubt about the end.”

It took near-annihilation followed by a significant degree of magnanimity to remake the Japanese nation.  I do not hate the Russian people and believe we can live together in mutual peace and prosperity, but sadly they may have to be ground to powder first.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:13:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
It's really hard. I want Ukraine to skullfuck the Russians and absolutely wipe them out to the man. But in the other hand those Russian boys are just so young!  I have a son that age. How many of those boys were conscripted without any choice?  I can see the terror on their faces - if you're a father it has to tug at you. They are just so goddamn young.

War is truly hell. Fuck all of this stupid shit - there is no hell hot or deep enough for the men that send kids like that to war for selfish gain.

View Quote

Yep, it’s sad.  I can both hate what they’re doing but also feel no hatred for them as men in a bad situation with few real options.
But the people who send young men to do evil?  They may or may not be held to account here on Earth, but ultimately they are accountable to God.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:13:23 AM EDT
[#43]

Let's not forget the Ukrainian father and son with their GSDs in a clearly civi vehicle and the elderly couple that were in their car shredded by heavy gun fire.
View All Quotes

The video of the civi stopping in the highway to help another civie that was gunned down by a tank and crew hiding behind a road sign.  Civie stopped to help the injured,  Got out of his car wiith his hands up indicating his intent.  Russians gunned him down and looted his body and car before dragging him into a ditch.  

I'm all for treating prisoners' with humanity. But sometimes that can be a tough thing when their side has proven to be inhumane animals.  So all of the shit above and then some.. A few of the invading/traitor bastards getting knee capped?  They are lucky.  We all know what needs to happen with broken animals..
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:15:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
There isn’t a Ukrainian soldier who hasn’t seen the photos and videos of their guys being tortured and killed in 2014. There isn’t a Ukrainian soldier who isn’t aware of what happened at Iloviask. There isn’t a Ukrainian soldier who hasn’t seen photos of dead  kids,shot up cars  and the destruction of Mariupol. Expecting them to make Russians chai and give them cookies at this stage of the not a war is a bit much.

I do not endorse what is done and filming it was just absolutely stupid but it is ignorant to wonder why it took place.   I have already said enough times that the longer Europe and the US allow the war to go on the worse it will be. It is patently stupid to think that Putin will get bored or Ukrainians will just give up. Dithering is only making matters worse. Biden,Macron,Johnson and Scholz need to realize this.

View Quote

RE: Dithering or moderated response by NATO (Europe) to Russia invasion of Ukraine

When Putin invaded Ukraine and threatened the use of nuclear weapons, the response from the West (NATO) should have been immediate mobilization of forces and the immediate destruction of all Russian forces in Ukraine and their staging areas in Belarus and Russia. But this did not happen, due to division amongst various constituencies within NATO (simply put America and W. Europe vs E. Europe).

I echo the opinion above: The longer this situation is allowed to continue, the worse the final outcome and human cost will be. I think we'll look back on this and wish we had stepped up on the 24th of February and confronted Russia militarily and destroyed their forces.

And all those who equivocate regarding nuclear exchanges, I would bet that Russia/Putin did not even investigate the status of their nuclear forces before this invasion. They assumed that a "voiced nuclear threat" would be enough. But now, four weeks later (and given the immense corruption in the Russian military), I imagine Russia is extensively and exhaustively investigating and remediating their nuclear forces as fast as possible.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:16:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By vicpro2:
I'm just here to read the new posts about how shooting POWs is actually totally acceptable, and in fact, practically commendable behavior from heroes.
View Quote

Killing who needs killed is an unpleasant reality of life and war. Glorying in it and supporting torturing of helpless prisoners however is a sign of serious mental instability and a complete divorce from humanity. Absolutely sick. What ever the other side does if you're torturing people and killing without cause you're evil.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:16:39 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Stupid.

Well Russia pretty much said they will execute non ukranians fighting for Ukraine if they get captured.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:19:49 AM EDT
[#47]

Kid gloves are off

View Quote
Ok

those rusky pow's? Or Uk's?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:22:35 AM EDT
[#48]

Is that Russians killing Ukrainians or Ukrainians killing Russians?
View All Quotes

Kid gloves are off

Is that Russians killing Ukrainians or Ukrainians killing Russians?

Looks like bullies getting their ass kicked.

I dont need to show you videos of dead women and children at the hands of your buddies, do I?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:23:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By retroangles:
Ok

View All Quotes

Kid gloves are off

Ok

Looks like separatists that were captured by Ukrainians. Worse than Russians if you are a Ukrainian.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:23:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Ok

View Quote

Russian, another video of the same incident was just posted, everyone is shot in the leg. Idiots for filming it, I know they are young and proud of capturing about 30 soldiers but don't fucking film it.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1334 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top