Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1337 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
I think people are forgetting Ukraine is only slightly removed from Russia. There are still statues and busts of Lenin and Stalin in Ukrainian cities and towns. Really no better than 3rd world savages. The kneecapping video proves they can be just as evil.
View Quote

Thank you for telling us everything you know about Ukraine came from a 1984 edition of National Geographic magazine.
 No,there are not still statues and busts of Lenin and Stalin all over Ukrainian cities and towns.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:07:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

Guess if you don't want POW's treated like this, you shouldn't do RUS army things. Like kill families, bomb children's hospitals, shelters, and shoot civillians intentionally while intentionally shelling civillian areas.

Oh well. POW's that can't walk again, can't fight again, can they?

"Because we live here".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:
Originally Posted By slapdaddy:
Don't know how long this one will be up.

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

This is what it comes to.  Draw whatever conclusion you like.

Kid gloves are off

Just doing clerical work to link to source (Rus as op mentioned):

Telegram link
“There was a video where Ukrainians treat prisoners with particular cruelty. All unarmed soldiers were shot in the legs. In the footage, they are not even given medical care. Most likely, the action takes place at one of the bases of the "territorial defense" militants in the Kharkiv region.”

Guess if you don't want POW's treated like this, you shouldn't do RUS army things. Like kill families, bomb children's hospitals, shelters, and shoot civillians intentionally while intentionally shelling civillian areas.

Oh well. POW's that can't walk again, can't fight again, can they?

"Because we live here".

I’m not convinced that the video is legit.  Time will tell.

That said, if it is legit then my only issue is that they recorded it.

Discreetly disappearing these ‘separatists’ would be a smarter move.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By lycurgus:

As I said, I don't condone the killing of prisoners; but I have never been in the situation that many Ukrainians find themselves today.

I absolutely do not mean to diminish the sacrifices of the Coalition Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, but in no way can one compare fighting in a foreign land much removed from the West under very questionable goals to the situation of fighting (EXISTENTIALLY) for your very homeland, your city, your neighborhood and neighbors, and your family and relatives. (And if someone wishes to correct me or enlighten me on this statement, please do so.)

If your wife and two kids were killed in Mariupol or Kharkiv by Russian shelling or direct action, you would be in a black rage. And all that would follow would follow as a river flows to the sea.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lycurgus:
Originally Posted By Ruin:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
White armbands are DPR/LPR, which means they are probably Ukrainians.

While I wouldn’t allow this behavior from my troops I can put myself in the shoes of these UA folks.

My country attacked for no reason. My home demolished, my town wrecked, the cities I love to visit reduced to rubble. My family is god knows where, at best residing in a refugee camp with whatever possessions they could carry on their person and their lives could be ruined forever.

I don’t condone it for the overall war effort but I “get” it. I can feel that seething rage and this is likely the first of a few videos to
be posted.  

Welcome to war.

As I said, I don't condone the killing of prisoners; but I have never been in the situation that many Ukrainians find themselves today.

I absolutely do not mean to diminish the sacrifices of the Coalition Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan, but in no way can one compare fighting in a foreign land much removed from the West under very questionable goals to the situation of fighting (EXISTENTIALLY) for your very homeland, your city, your neighborhood and neighbors, and your family and relatives. (And if someone wishes to correct me or enlighten me on this statement, please do so.)

If your wife and two kids were killed in Mariupol or Kharkiv by Russian shelling or direct action, you would be in a black rage. And all that would follow would follow as a river flows to the sea.

As much as I disagree with the torture or killing of prisoners…. The real lesson in this is to do it in private and not film it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mercersfinest4:

View Quote

Yep. Exactly. No record. Just do.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Fuck Ukraine?

I wonder if you'd be so forgiving after getting to see your grandma's and grandpa's faces turned into red paste.

Click To View Spoiler
Maybe active duty guy never had been to war or seen what those Ukrainian soldiers have seen. Putin started this war.....Now everyone suffers. FUCK PUTIN and his supporters !!!
How does that make you feel Mr. Active Duty Soldier?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.

Fuck Ukraine?

I wonder if you'd be so forgiving after getting to see your grandma's and grandpa's faces turned into red paste.

Click To View Spoiler
Maybe active duty guy never had been to war or seen what those Ukrainian soldiers have seen. Putin started this war.....Now everyone suffers. FUCK PUTIN and his supporters !!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Macron seems pretty intent on trying to get a peace prize out of this but he’s living on a different planet.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:19:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
Macron seems pretty intent on trying to get a peace prize out of this but he’s living on a different planet.

View Quote

Macron seems to think the Russians are reasonable.

He's a fool.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:21:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cryo_tech] [#8]

View Quote

Look Biden was not wrong about Putin being a butcher and needing to be removed from power.

That being said, his lack of alacrity and dementia is WHY he says such things. He's an old man who blurts out stupid shit, and is a fucking moron. He's writing checks he cannot cash and it's going to end up costing people. You don't say those things out loud, you just DO things. Like the Migs (which have questionable value) ASMs, AA systems, and whatever else we can give them to wreck the orcs with.  You say little, do more. Smile and wave. And give the middle finger. Stop rattling your old rusty saber, and just give it to someone who can use it.

His mouth is a problem, because it is old, unpredictable, and says dumb shit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:24:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

It appears they were "separatists". You know, their neighbors who took up arms against their own country.
View Quote

At the end of WW2 our soldiers were told not to interfere in treatment of separatists and traitors by European citizens.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:
I think people are forgetting Ukraine is only slightly removed from Russia. There are still statues and busts of Lenin and Stalin in Ukrainian cities and towns. Really no better than 3rd world savages. The kneecapping video proves they can be just as evil.
View Quote

Da comrade
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:30:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN] [#11]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

You hope all who die?

Ukrainians?  Ukrainian soldiers?

You’ve certainly taken “rooting for Russia” to a new level.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NEXT23:
Originally Posted By Pickles:

UA are kneecapping RU and killing them.

Stupid.

Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.

You hope all who die?

Even active duty POGs can virtue signal.

Given his estrogenic statement he might be a legit pilot.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

But then we wouldn't have had this revealing discussion.

I feel enlightened having seen that kind of behavior. Had never heard of "knee capping."

That's not to say I got some kind of twisted satisfaction from it. I find it to be very disturbing.

It's the reality of war.

Probably wasn't such a good idea to put it online, though. It does give Pootin ammo for propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By NHTriumph:

Maybe....

If there was ever a time that the secrets of the rich and powerful were exposed, I'm guessing it would have been a couple weeks ago.

Seriously, what's he waiting for?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kokodude:
Putin's real weapons aren't nuclear. He has the dirt on many Western political and business leaders.
I'm sure many of them worked directly with his regime at one point or another.
Money has changed hands, favors were done, secrets were kept.
If peace happens it will be negotiated in a backroom by players that we'll never know existed.
There's a world that lives outside of our perceived reality. This is what Putin is threatening to expose.

Maybe....

If there was ever a time that the secrets of the rich and powerful were exposed, I'm guessing it would have been a couple weeks ago.

Other than the Epstein/Pedo crimes,  a lot of dirt on misdeeds by politicians has leaked over the years with virtually zero consequences or cares.  Dirt really doesn’t matter.  
(And the fake dirt they made up for Trump didn’t matter either.)
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:33:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Macron seems pretty intent on trying to get a peace prize out of this but he's living on a different planet.

View Quote

That sounds very.... French of him. Maybe something Petain would say?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:34:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#15]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:36:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Those are Ukrainians.

Separatists.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Wow, Russia couldn't have made a better propaganda film than this. So much for the Ukrainians having the moral high ground.

Those are Ukrainians.

Separatists.

And remind me on the law of war, are Geneva Convention protections afforded to members of one’s own country or only members of the armies of foreign powers?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

It's already being used by pro-Russian media sites, there are 3 different videos of the same incident that I have seen. It certainly could be faked, but I don't think it is. Big fuck up for Ukraine if it's true, lets's see if they condemn it or say it's fake, also will be interesting if the geo-location nerds jump on this or not...
View Quote

It would not be hard to fake !!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Look Biden was not wrong about Putin being a butcher and needing to be removed from power.

That being said, his lack of alacrity and dementia is WHY he says such things. He's an old man who blurts out stupid shit, and is a fucking moron. He's writing checks he cannot cash and it's going to end up costing people. You don't say those things out loud, you just DO things. Like the Migs (which have questionable value) ASMs, AA systems, and whatever else we can give them to wreck the orcs with.  You say little, do more. Smile and wave. And give the middle finger. Stop rattling your old rusty saber, and just give it to someone who can use it.

View All Quotes

This needs to be understood,thanks for posting,there's more to this than just hammer hammer kill the enemy. I'm certain we are doing things to tilt this toward a favorable end. Walk softly and carry a big stick comes to mind.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:41:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Pogues, not POGs.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Stupid.

You hope all who die?

Pogues, not POGs.  

A lots changed since you were in
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:42:34 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
I'm withholding judgment on the POW video until info comes out as per my SOP with any domestic video used to spark outrage. The only source I see on my Twit feed is pro-Russian, which raises questions.
View Quote
It seems like Russians would do that, film it, and post it, then claim it was UKR.  I believe nothing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

And remind me on the law of war, are Geneva Convention protections afforded to members of one’s own country or only members of the armies of foreign powers?
View Quote

I can’t remember exactly. But I’m
Pretty sure insurgents and saboteurs can be executed
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:42:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Excellent report from Vice.

Battle for the South of Ukraine
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#24]

You hope all who die?

View All Quotes

Stupid.

You hope all who die?

But muh selective outrage over treatment of POWs!

Attachment Attached File

Want to be treated by the rules of "gentlemen's warfare", guess the solution is act like "gentlemen", not chronically drunken pig people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Pogues, not POGs.  
View Quote

I never saw pogues, just POG
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

There is a VERY BIG difference, being a professional soldier deployed, doing your duty with cold impartiality. Been there done that. The Iraqi EPW's I dealt with got a much softer reception in my hands than by the Marines that originally captured them on the battlefield.

Also it's a big difference when YOUR homes are bombed, your parents, little sisters, etc killed. Probably a large percentage of Uk soldiers have family members killed by Russians. If my daughter was killed, there would be video of my carving on Russians.

*I also think intentionally harming EPW's is horrendous and a war crime BTW.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
There's a hands on review of a BMP-2 at a US museum earlier in this thread.  I also know about their reputation of lethality for the occupants.

The door material is not relevant if they're struck by a projectile intended to kill the vehicle.

Amazingly, I found the video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aNYPipsqOI
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Phocks:
Not all alloys of magnesium are terribly flammable.

WE-43C is used in airliner seat frames, and I have used it in a small cruise missile.  It also has interesting (not burning) response to elevated temperature.

In sure there are many magnesium alloys that don't burn when hit with incendiary rounds.  Apparently, whoever designed the BMP-1 was having none of that, because they've been notorious as deathtraps since the Yom Kippur war.  They're also said to be ridiculously uncomfortable when buttoned up.
There's a hands on review of a BMP-2 at a US museum earlier in this thread.  I also know about their reputation of lethality for the occupants.

The door material is not relevant if they're struck by a projectile intended to kill the vehicle.

Amazingly, I found the video -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aNYPipsqOI
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

He's not wrong though.  Does Biden personally attacking Putin help in any way?  Macron publicly saying this is just as bad though, ironically.  

I'm pretty sure approximately zero people anywhere on the planet heard Biden and thought "gee, maybe he's right and Putin is a bad guy".  On the other hand, probably at least a few Russians heard it and thought "Putin may be a monster, but he's a Russian monster and none of America's business".  Also, we're starting to head into "unconditional surrender" territory, just like Biden's hero FDR.  It was a diplomatic disaster then, and it is now too.  I laughed when I saw some fluff-heads at the WH think they could "walk back" his comments.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:47:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:

yup
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

Who even knows if those guys were actually Ukrainian? It could be Russians shooting their own who tried to desert or spoke out against what they were doing. If it's from a pro-Russian source, you can't be sure that there's nothing setup to make Ukraine look bad.

yup

It is pretty funny that the Putin puffers claim every atrocity done by Russia is just a fabrication by the Ukraine… and at the same time Russia is changing strategies, a tacit admission of failure, a video miraculously surfaces to make Ukrainians look like savages… and the same Putin puffers say we must believe it.

I’ll say for the record, even if it is true I don’t care. Orcs aren’t human and Ukrainians killing Ukrainians to help the Orcs are an even lower form of life.

Slava Ukraini… Heroiam Slava!

Russian invaders burn in Hell… slowly and PAINFULLY!
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:49:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RolandofGilead] [#31]

View All Quotes

Stupid.

You hope all who die?

Pogues, not POGs.  

Not really, people have always incorrectly said POG instead of pogue

Unrelated, spotted in Warsaw today

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#32]

Why would a Ukrainian take a video of it?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/F4016CA3-5CF9-4A4B-952F-C29E754DB771_jpe-2327774.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/6FB3C038-695D-48FD-B6F0-CFF3AB367AAF_jpe-2327775.JPG

Because stupid people occasionally like to document stupid things,even in the modern age when they should very much know better.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Smart policy. How would that video originate from the Russian side? From the Ukrainian side why the fuck would you record a war crime, let alone upload it? Further, what are separatists doing up in Kharkiv. There are enough questions to hold off on the outrage.  

Why would a Ukrainian take a video of it?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/F4016CA3-5CF9-4A4B-952F-C29E754DB771_jpe-2327774.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/6FB3C038-695D-48FD-B6F0-CFF3AB367AAF_jpe-2327775.JPG

Because stupid people occasionally like to document stupid things,even in the modern age when they should very much know better.

No doubt. I'm not saying it couldn't happen. I'm just saying there are enough questions to hold off before we launch into 50 pages of arguments only to find out it was propaganda.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Other than the Epstein/Pedo crimes,  a lot of dirt on misdeeds by politicians has leaked over the years with virtually zero consequences or cares.  Dirt really doesn’t matter.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By Kokodude:
Putin's real weapons aren't nuclear. He has the dirt on many Western political and business leaders.
I'm sure many of them worked directly with his regime at one point or another.
Money has changed hands, favors were done, secrets were kept.
If peace happens it will be negotiated in a backroom by players that we'll never know existed.
There's a world that lives outside of our perceived reality. This is what Putin is threatening to expose.

Maybe....

There’s still lots that don’t get their news from fox,newsmax,rsbn,other online.
So there are still multitudes ignorant of the laptop, and all the other scandals,  they’ve never seen videos of joe being creepy with little girls
They know what abc,cbs,nbc,cnn tell them.   Some just catch the news because they’re waiting to watch wheel of fortune
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:53:32 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

They legally qualify as combatants regardless of nationality, there is no wiggle room there.  Can they later be tried and punished for specific actions they took?  Yes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By sarge38624:

How do we tell who are the Russians and who are the Ukranians in that one??
View All Quotes

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

Kid gloves are off

Russian boots, white arm tape and camo
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:57:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ISEEYOU2:

View All Quotes

Fuck Ukraine?

Click To View Spoiler

Looks like every war.

You have your visceral reactions, and he has his, and each is derived from identity affiliations and a sense of your personal self-interest.

That's why propaganda works.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Fuck Ukraine?

Click To View Spoiler

https://www.reddit.com/r/russianwarcrimes/comments/tpipcw/teenager_witnessed_his_father_being_shot_dead_the/

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/tpf1q0/21_this_is_mariupol_all_russians_should_see_it_as/

Yeah, I'm all out of fucks to give about some Russian soldiers getting shot in the leg.  They should all be hanging from gibbets.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:04:22 AM EDT
[#39]

They legally qualify as combatants regardless of nationality, there is no wiggle room there.  Can they later be tried and punished for specific actions they took?  Yes.
View All Quotes

Are the separatists actually members of the Russian military?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Travel light and carry a big stick.

That cross-draw mounted knife looks like a puukko. Is she a bushcrafter?

The little heart hanging from a carabiner on her chest rig... nice touch.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By vicpro2:
I'm just here to read the new posts about how shooting POWs is actually totally acceptable, and in fact, practically commendable behavior from heroes.
View Quote

Catch some dudes after they just murdered your family members. Then come back and post about your heroism.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:07:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

Looks like every war.

You have your visceral reactions, and he has his, and each is derived from identity affiliations and a sense of your personal self-interest.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

Fuck Ukraine?

Click To View Spoiler

Looks like every war.

Is it really propaganda when it's the norm for the conduct of the invasion force rather than the exception?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#43]
I mentioned Ilovaisk but most probably don’t know what that was

Attachment Attached File

As I said,every Ukrainian soldier knows about it. They also know about “Motorola”

Attachment Attached File

They know about

http://diasporaua.com/graphic-warcrimes-russians-execute-ukrainian-pows-south-of-krasnyi-partizan/

Obviously they know about Kharkiv and Mariupol and I have zero doubt that Ukrainian POWs have been executed in the past month. If that video is the first thing that made you wonder what’s going on there it isn’t particularly my fault you haven’t been paying attention the past 8 years. Again,no,it isn’t excusable by any stretch but in the grand scheme I also hardly think it’s the same thing as leveling a city of 400000 and shooting children in the face if we really want to compare.

Ukrainian family: 11-year-old girl shot in face by Russian soldier

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

I feel enlightened having seen that kind of behavior. Had never heard of "knee capping."

That's not to say I got some kind of twisted satisfaction from it. I find it to be very disturbing.

It's the reality of war.

Probably wasn't such a good idea to put it online, though. It does give Pootin ammo for propaganda.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FrankyRay:

It's the reality of war.

Never hear of kneecapping? Know how I know you’re notItalian?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#45]

Pogues, not POGs.  
View All Quotes

Stupid.

You hope all who die?

Pogues, not POGs.  

I would buy Ukraine War collectible pogs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Goodn:

It is likely real.. The white bands are separatists.  I have no doubt they will be treated much more harshly than Russian soldiers.  

Separatists are proving they have no allegiance to their own country men and country.  That alone would create measurably more hate toward them than hate for the soldiers that are invading.  And the invaders are obviously hated.  

Its a shitty situation all around.  

View Quote

If they are separatists or mercenaries or otherwise irregulars, then they are unlawful combatants per Law of Armed Conflict. They are not fighting under they flag of a sovereign state, subject to summary execution as sabateurs. This is what they should do with them and properly document their deaths for accountability, not record it for frivolous reasons.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chaingun:

Kid gloves are off

I thought Russians wore red tape and separatists wore white.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:16:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

He's a fool.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CletusRoundbelly:

He's a fool.

Macron's handlers are looking at his re-election polls.  he's trying to improve his image to the French people.  He's just pursuing his job security.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:17:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:18:04 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

and that's what they said about the other guy.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1337 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top