Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1341 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:30:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: solid] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By reb0957:
What would you do to people who destroyed everything you ever worked for? Killed your wife or kids or maybe even your parents? Americans haven't had to face this in modern times. I bet America's attitude would change if this was happening here!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By slapdaddy:
Don't know how long this one will be up.

I'm posting this mostly for the romantics that think this shit is so cool.  It's not, and this is how bad things are getting.  The laws of land warfare we pretend to care about so much, mean next to nothing when two sides hate each other this much.

This is what it comes to.  Draw whatever conclusion you like.

Kid gloves are off

What would you do to people who destroyed everything you ever worked for? Killed your wife or kids or maybe even your parents? Americans haven't had to face this in modern times. I bet America's attitude would change if this was happening here!

We can certainly get back to THIS thread but 9/11 over 3000 killed

Boston bombing killed and maimed many ,so yeah people like killing and have(in modern times) killed our kids and parents. Back to Russo/ Ukraine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:32:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Zhukov] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Really?
Make your move.
You drank my last beer.
Hold the popcorn.

How many times can you think of offhand?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:38:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#4]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:

The background of this whole conflict is not easy at all to understand. Most of us had no idea about the historical intricacies driving this conflict. I, for one, had no idea up until yesterday that the "separatists" in the Donbas are actual Russian soldiers sent by Moscow disguised as civilians - and I've been reading various historical threads about Ukrainian and Russian history. Which is to say: Give people a break and try to educate them instead of teeing off on them.
View Quote

There are definitely some Russian elements  involved, but many of the combatants are ethnic Russians who happened to live there and have  for generations.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:38:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Goodn:
Personally... Seeing the shit the ruskies are doing and knowing the fact that these separatists are no better,  fighting their own fellow countrymen.

I don't like it.. But my GAF meter is not even moving over it.  You reap what you sow.  

Of course the commie fucks are going to try to leverage off of it.

If the west stops supplying weapons and allows the ukes to fall over one or two instances like this would be stupid.  The west is full of weak minded do gooders so anything is possible I guess.  While the Ukrainians are fighting for their lives and their country as they should.. Unfortunately,
This is not about the Ukrainians anymore.  Had the Ukraine not put up the fight they have Russia would have kept going into other countries. Hell Russia still thinks they are going to,  They are bragging they will internally.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SheltiePimp:

You are not wrong.  

I understand the anger and the reasoning for it.  But It should be avoided at all costs.  

It's already being used by pro-Russian media sites, there are 3 different videos of the same incident that I have seen. It certainly could be faked, but I don't think it is. Big fuck up for Ukraine if it's true, lets's see if they condemn it or say it's fake, also will be interesting if the geo-location nerds jump on this or not...
Personally... Seeing the shit the ruskies are doing and knowing the fact that these separatists are no better,  fighting their own fellow countrymen.

I don't like it.. But my GAF meter is not even moving over it.  You reap what you sow.  

If the west stops supplying weapons and allows the ukes to fall over one or two instances like this would be stupid.  The west is full of weak minded do gooders so anything is possible I guess.  While the Ukrainians are fighting for their lives and their country as they should.. Unfortunately,
This is not about the Ukrainians anymore.  Had the Ukraine not put up the fight they have Russia would have kept going into other countries. Hell Russia still thinks they are going to,  They are bragging they will internally.

Disclaimer: I don’t ever ever want to see that here in the United States.

That being said I’m pretty sure if you antifa rioters were given the same treatment when that nonsense all took off it would’ve nipped it right in the bud

Again, I’m not advocating for it nor do I ever want to see it, but it sure would’ve changed how willing many would have been to participate
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

I was wondering the same. Seems early though. Do the B3's have ADS?

ETA  Iron Fist has that same puff of smoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ymxZruvvI
View Quote

APS can be fitted to almost anything but I haven't seen any fitted to any tank on the battlefield in UA except for the t80UM2, and that was destroyed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:
Why would a soldier kneecap a guy and not kill him?
Shooter is gonna spend the rest of his life looking over
his shoulder for a guy intent on righteous revenge

I'm not talking about morality here, just practicality.
View Quote
Shooter just needs to make sure he walks at at a brisk pace the rest of his life.

He'll be safe.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#8]

The background of this whole conflict is not easy at all to understand. Most of us had no idea about the historical intricacies driving this conflict. I, for one, had no idea up until yesterday that the "separatists" in the Donbas are actual Russian soldiers sent by Moscow disguised as civilians - and I've been reading various historical threads about Ukrainian and Russian history. Which is to say: Give people a break and try to educate them instead of teeing off on them.
View Quote

The Russians did similar stuff in Georgia.  Russian soldiers were sent to take over positions in the rebel South Ossetian government and military and they were the ones pulling all of the strings including escalating attacks to the point that Georgia had no real alternative but to respond.  They also scuttled talks to resolve the issue at the beginning of the whole chain of events leading to the war there.  It seems to be a common Russian tactic.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Ukraine wants to join the west and nato and not get holodomor'd again.

Russia freaked out and doesn't want another western nation and nato member on it's borders. Invaded ukraine in 14 and this year. Trying to build up their empire again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:56:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

APS can be fitted to almost anything but I haven't seen any fitted to any tank on the battlefield in UA except for the t80UM2, and that was destroyed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

I was wondering the same. Seems early though. Do the B3's have ADS?

ETA  Iron Fist has that same puff of smoke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ymxZruvvI

The Russians spent years talking about how Trophy made ATGMs obsolete.

I think it was just bullshit that worked only under a very rare, specific set of circumstances.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

The Russians spent years talking about how Trophy made ATGMs obsolete.

I think it was just bullshit that worked only under a very rare, specific set of circumstances.
View Quote
Trophy is an Israeli APS.

The Russians use the Shtora-1 which really is useless.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Apologies if this has already been posted.

VLADIMIR PUTIN was hit with an embarrassing betrayal as a battalion of Belarusian troops boasted of seizing Russian tanks after they had pledged allegiance to the Ukrainian army.

Vladimir Putin's strong alliance with the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has allowed Russia to use its neighbour's territory to launch attacks on Ukrainian targets. However, a volunteer battalion of Belarussians has defied President Putin's alliance with their country by formally joining Ukraine's armed forces. Earlier today, the Belarus 'Kalinovsky' battalion joined in the effort to drive occupying Russian forces from the Lukyanovka, a neighbourhood north of Kyiv.

In a devastating betrayal for President Putin, the 'Kalinovsky' battalion formally joined the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Friday.

Marking Belarus' Freedom Day, a video was posted showing Belarusian troops taking an oath and being formally admitted to the Ukrainian military.

Following today's victory in Lukyanovka, troops from the battalion showed off Russian hardware that they had either destroy or seized.

Speaking to camera, one of the Belarusian commanders said: "Putin, all your Russian peace will die with you.

"There are blown up vehicles but the main thing is that there are many trophies.

"There is a tank standing over there."
View Quote
Belarusians defy alliance and drive Russian forces out of cities in betrayal for Putin
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By R0N:

There are definitely some Russian elements  involved, but many of the combatants are ethnic Russians who happened to live there and have  for generations.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:

ethnic Russians who were installed...

just like in Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania, and Konigsberg.

Just like Fucken russia tried to leave 60k russian civilians from their Soviet army in the middle of Hungary near Veszprem because they've lived in the area since the occupation and built a thriving closed off soviet city.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:02:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#14]
Originally Posted By M-1975:

View Quote

You're right... The name I was thinking of is Arena, not Trophy.

Didn't a bunch of Trophy equipped Mirkavas get smoked by Hamas in 2014?

Just googled. It was the Gaza war on 08 not 2014
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:03:56 PM EDT
[#15]
The wacky right being all wacky again.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Russia is literally murdering civilians as they try to flee, try to surrender, russia is bombing civilians. Digging dead and dying toddlers out of rubble all torn apart probably causes something to break in the heads of a lot of people. Russia has forced civilians to pick up a rifle and become non-professional soldiers. The results are totally predictable.
It's 100% on russia and russian soldiers.

As a soldier did you murder civilians? No.
The reason russian soldiers are called orcs is because they behave like orcs. It's not an isolated incident.
View Quote
"Orc" is about the most brilliant propaganda label I've seen in my lifetime. While derogatory labels like "Lobsterback", and "Kraut" have been applied in the past I would say they depersonalize more than dehumanize the enemy. "Orc" is on an entirely new level. An entire generation has grown up with the understanding that an orc isn't just not a human being, it's evil in it's very existence. The entire trilogy of films featuring these creatures builds to a climax that brings the audience to cheers when the orcs are not just defeated...

But exterminated from the face of the earth!  
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:08:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I would love to see a version of this that says orc instead of commie.

And yes I know of the original SOF quote this is from
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote
Same, that t80 was the only time I've seen it mentioned. Said video might be fake anyway.

Out of curiosity I did find this. So we know they do it.
https://eurasiantimes.com/watch-russian-t-72-tank-knocks-out-an-anti-tank-rocket-using-arena-m-defense-system/
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Auto5guy:
"Orc" is about the most brilliant propaganda label I've seen in my lifetime. While derogatory labels like "Lobsterback", and "Kraut" have been applied in the past I would say they depersonalize more than dehumanize the enemy. "Orc" is on an entirely new level. An entire generation has grown up with the understanding that an orc isn't just not a human being, it's evil in it's very existence. The entire trilogy of films featuring these creatures builds to a climax that brings the audience to cheers when the orcs are not just defeated...

View Quote

While their leader Putin Sauron sits in Moscow Mordor
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:
The wacky right being all wacky again.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/0F9E22EA-701B-4AF7-A9F1-BB60187C473E_jpe-2328149.JPG

View Quote

Azov is an obvious target.

Unsupported claim that Russian Marines have taken Azov HQ.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By PurpleOtter:

Belarusians defy alliance and drive Russian forces out of cities in betrayal for Putin
View Quote

Is this a signal that Belarus may have problems ahead? Is this a forshodowing of things to come??
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

I know!  Fuck the Geneva Convention--cuz FEELS!

This war has truly been hard on you.

On your computer.

In Texas.
View Quote
totally agree.
yea, I get twisted as well over what is going on. But no way am I going to play armchair general over it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By M-1975:

View Quote

The russians have arena,close enough. Trophies get earned in an arena

Problem is like all things COST. Arena is 300k each system. To equip the couple hundred or thousand tanks earmarked for the invasion would be cost prohibitive. I believe it would only be on the tanks defending the kremlin, not the invasion force.

Shtora is really useless. IT's a passive system.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:15:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CB1] [#24]

Fake seems to be the most likely scenario to me.

Who the fuck films themselves torturing someone? Ok take it for granted Dave might be saving films for family entertainment... Who the fuck then puts it on the internet?

That shit is going to be fake.
View Quote
to the RED point... The same retards who film themselves pissing on the dead or throwing puppies off a cliff or fucking with prisoners in GITMO
People are retards, it could be fake, or not. We are not there to make a judgement. It will all come out at a later date at the war crimes tribunal
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:16:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Battle for the South of Ukraine
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By marcus5819:

Is this a signal that Belarus may have problems ahead? Is this a forshodowing of things to come??
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By marcus5819:

You should probably read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Russians have various active defense systems including one that basically fires an ERA like block at a missile using millimeter wave radar to detect the threat.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:24:02 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:25:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#29]
Originally Posted By CB1:
to the RED point... The same retards who film themselves pissing on the dead or throwing puppies off a cliff or fucking with prisoners in GITMO
People are retards, it could be fake, or not. We are not there to make a judgement. It will all come out at a later date at the war crimes tribunal
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CB1:

Fake seems to be the most likely scenario to me.

Who the fuck films themselves torturing someone? Ok take it for granted Dave might be saving films for family entertainment... Who the fuck then puts it on the internet?

That shit is going to be fake.

I had totally forgotten about that chick and Abu Ghraib
A fine counterexample. She was also, my god stupid as shit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Cool video.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By pr24guy:

The guy with the Beard, I think that is Vasques. The guy that claimed to capture a .50 cal.

Yesterday he posted that he would be off air for awhile.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
I think that American Volunteer got captured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzgpghPtQc

Which American volunteer? Also, do you know the date and area around Kyiv for which this took place? I watched it and could not tell.

The guy with the Beard, I think that is Vasques. The guy that claimed to capture a .50 cal.

Yesterday he posted that he would be off air for awhile.

Huh? Doesn't look anything like Vasquez. Unless having two eyes, two ears and a beard is enough to establish similarity...
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By SlipperyTuna:

Cry more.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SlipperyTuna:
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:

Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.

Cry more.

“Oh man Ukraine shot guys in the leg that were bombing hospitals and killing kids and civies on purpose….I’m now rooting for them!”
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:43:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By TheResurrector:
Yep. As an Active Duty Soldier, I picture someone doing this to me after I am captured. Fuck Ukraine. I hope they all die.
View Quote

No one here is surprised to find out that you're a Russian soldier.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

This is why I miss Liveleaks.

"Orc" and "Cyborg" were common phrases used to scream at each other over the internet circa 2015 on Russia/Ukraine combat videos.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

That is a cherry PKM that guy has, nice mustache too.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

VLADIMIR PUTIN was hit with an embarrassing betrayal as a battalion of Belarusian troops boasted of seizing Russian tanks after they had pledged allegiance to the Ukrainian army.

Vladimir Putin's strong alliance with the President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko has allowed Russia to use its neighbour's territory to launch attacks on Ukrainian targets. However, a volunteer battalion of Belarussians has defied President Putin's alliance with their country by formally joining Ukraine's armed forces. Earlier today, the Belarus 'Kalinovsky' battalion joined in the effort to drive occupying Russian forces from the Lukyanovka, a neighbourhood north of Kyiv.

In a devastating betrayal for President Putin, the 'Kalinovsky' battalion formally joined the Armed Forces of Ukraine on Friday.

Marking Belarus' Freedom Day, a video was posted showing Belarusian troops taking an oath and being formally admitted to the Ukrainian military.

Following today's victory in Lukyanovka, troops from the battalion showed off Russian hardware that they had either destroy or seized.

Speaking to camera, one of the Belarusian commanders said: "Putin, all your Russian peace will die with you.

"There are blown up vehicles but the main thing is that there are many trophies.

Isn’t that “mustache guy” and his unit that have been fighting with Ukr since early on in the war?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:15:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dog1] [#38]

View Quote

It's been widely known for years that the so-called separatists in those regions were actually Russian soldiers. You need to pay attention more

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:19:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#39]
Originally Posted By Pallas:

That is a cherry PKM that guy has, nice mustache too.
View Quote

Like all of the Belarusians I know have an epic stache like that. I think it’s in their DNA.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By glockluv:

"Orc" and "Cyborg" were common phrases used to scream at each other over the internet circa 2015 on Russia/Ukraine combat videos.

View All Quotes

Not really regarding the Cyborg name. Here is an article to read:

Dispatches From the Ukrainian Front: The reality of war in Ukraine: An interview with a Ukrainian cyborg

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:28:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 715700] [#41]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

It's been widely known for years that the so-called separatists in those regions were actually Russian soldiers. You need to pay attention more

View All Quotes

If only there had been an quite extensive thread on the Maiden protests,annexation of Crimea and war in Donbass on this very site 💡

People could have discussed this 8 years ago instead of yet another retarded pissing contest over beans? They could have applied a couple hours of research 8 years ago and saved themselves the embarrassment of “they is Nazis with WEF bio labs and Putin is very smart to take land he loves very much”? Wow,that would have been something.

Anyway,a few -tragic few- older Russians get it:

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:30:19 PM EDT
[#42]

The russians have arena,close enough. Trophies get earned in an arena

Problem is like all things COST. Arena is 300k each system. To equip the couple hundred or thousand tanks earmarked for the invasion would be cost prohibitive. I believe it would only be on the tanks defending the kremlin, not the invasion force.

Shtora is really useless. IT's a passive system.
View Quote

There are some good passive systems, but they aren’t Russian.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:33:18 PM EDT
[#43]

If only there had been an quite extensive thread on the Maiden protests,annexation of Crimea and war in Donbass on this very site 💡

People could have discussed this 8 years ago instead of yet another retarded pissing contest over beans? They could have applied a couple hours of research 8 years ago and saved themselves the embarrassment of “they is Nazis with WEF bio labs and Putin is very smart to take land he loves very much”? Wow,that would have been something.

View All Quotes

Right--because Ukraine is/was so central to all of our lives.  Especially 8 years ago.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Isn't that "mustache guy" and his unit that have been fighting with Ukr since early on in the war?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Isn't that "mustache guy" and his unit that have been fighting with Ukr since early on in the war?
Yup. He doesn't have his M-240B that the started with, he's lost weight and is tired, but in good spirits, it seems. Looks like they've been fighting hard the last 2 weeks and he might've run through all the linked 7.62x51 NATO.

Pretty sure he's in the same unit as James from CT.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:36:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#45]

The terminology "cyborg" and "orc" has been common nomenclature in the comments section of LL Russia/Ukraine combat videos since the days of watching "Donbass Rose" before half of the posters in this thread even joined.

EDIT: yea the article you posted references 2014. It's the same
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

That being said I’m pretty sure if you antifa rioters were given the same treatment when that nonsense all took off it would’ve nipped it right in the bud

Again, I’m not advocating for it nor do I ever want to see it, but it sure would’ve changed how willing many would have been to participate
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY12ga:

You are not wrong.  

I understand the anger and the reasoning for it.  But It should be avoided at all costs.  

It's already being used by pro-Russian media sites, there are 3 different videos of the same incident that I have seen. It certainly could be faked, but I don't think it is. Big fuck up for Ukraine if it's true, lets's see if they condemn it or say it's fake, also will be interesting if the geo-location nerds jump on this or not...

The kind of things in that video are daily occurrences in civil wars.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:48:30 PM EDT
[#47]

The terminology "cyborg" and "orc" has been common nomenclature in the comments section of LL Russia/Ukraine combat videos since the days of watching "Donbass Rose" before half of the posters in this thread even joined.

View All Quotes

What you originally wrote made me infer that you did not know the origin of the Cyborg name.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:52:13 PM EDT
[#48]
The Chechens are now stealing war brides:

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#49]

If only there had been an quite extensive thread on the Maiden protests,annexation of Crimea and war in Donbass on this very site  

People could have discussed this 8 years ago instead of yet another retarded pissing contest over beans? They could have applied a couple hours of research 8 years ago and saved themselves the embarrassment of "they is Nazis with WEF bio labs and Putin is very smart to take land he loves very much"? Wow,that would have been something.

View All Quotes

If only there had been an quite extensive thread on the Maiden protests,annexation of Crimea and war in Donbass on this very site  

People could have discussed this 8 years ago instead of yet another retarded pissing contest over beans? They could have applied a couple hours of research 8 years ago and saved themselves the embarrassment of "they is Nazis with WEF bio labs and Putin is very smart to take land he loves very much"? Wow,that would have been something.

So, just for the record, beans or no beans???  

I think the reason that some of us are less tolerant of seemingly pro-Russian posters is that many of us have been following and warning about Russia for decades. For better or worse you aren't going to find many people who feel like educating everyone that pops into a news thread thinking they know everything after a few months of reading social media and want to "debate" it. So of course responses will be short. Just my opinion of course.

I remember joking a while back about Putin stronk. When I realized that people were out of their damn minds and were serious about him, part of me died inside. Legit wake up call.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#50]

There was a video of the Russians inside the airport administration building yesterday. Remember when all the media said they were "exterminated" after the first days of the war, this is a good example of why we can't trust any media on both sides.
View Quote

There is also video of them laying around dead on the ground.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1341 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top