Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1344 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Amazing clip:

And overall great (37 post) thread on how sanctions will begin the unraveling of Russia:

View Quote

The clip in the first tweet, Holy Shit.
Putin's people are pushing him "either you win this, or you start the final countdown".
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Amazing clip:

And overall great (37 post) thread on how sanctions will begin the unraveling of Russia:

View Quote

If that first clip is from a pro Putin talk show, then I guess what he is saying is that it must either be total victory over Ukraine, or the end of Russia.  Am I understanding that correctly?

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:19:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By michigan66:

Read them on threadreader.  Much simpler.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Amazing clip:

Read them on threadreader.  Much simpler.

Ahhh, sooo much better. Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:21:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#5]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:

If that first clip is from a pro Putin talk show, then I guess what he is saying is that it must either be total victory over Ukraine, or the end of Russia.  Am I understanding that correctly?

View All Quotes
Amazing clip:

That’s been the building rhetoric for the last 72 hours in Russia.  They are building justification for using any means necessary to take Ukraine.  And it ups the chest thumping to a new high of justified use of force on any country assisting Ukraine or upholding sanctions.

Biden’s little sound bite is probably playing over and over again on their media, along with the kneecapping video.  They are building a “survivalist” fervor that is far beyond the normal “Russia against the World” shit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

I like the fact that one of their installed puppets lasted one day or so before she was popped

Thus is the fait of traitors and with all tose Stingers and ATGMS floating around no puppet should feel safe.
View Quote

Wait, what puppet was popped? I missed that.
@iggy1337
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By MattyCR:

I always thought SWAG meant scientific wild ass guess
View Quote

It still does, in a different context.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:24:02 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes
Amazing clip:

That suicide pact shit is going to play well with a bunch of Alcoholic elderly and middle aged krokodil users. Everyone else is probably shitting their pants.

Wonder how the military recruitment efforts are going in Russia?
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:27:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

"Gentlemen, comrades, do not be concerned about all you hear about Glasnost and Perestroika and democracy in the coming years. They are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal changes in the Soviet Union, other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep. We want to accomplish three things:

One, we want the Americans to withdraw conventional forces from Europe. Two, we want them to withdraw nuclear forces from Europe. Three, we want the Americans to stop proceeding with Strategic Defense Initiative."

- Mikhail Gorbachev (1931- ) General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, the last head of state of the USSR (1985-1991) Date: November 1987 Source: speech to the Soviet Politburo, November 1987

I read that quote on a radio show interview in 1990 when I was a guest to speak about Russia moving toward "democracy". Many listeners called in and made excuses for Gorbachev and accused me of being a warmonger who didnt want to accept that Russia was going to become "just like everyone else".

One of the biggest lies America was fed was that Reagan defeated communism and that communism was dead. Yet, 32 years later and after what we have been witnessing, there are dozens of comments here on this thread by people who want to convince others that Putin (who praises communism for decades and even wants to bring back the city name Stalingrad) is no longer a communist.  Amazing...
View Quote

this
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:31:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MNGearhead:

Putin's people are pushing him "either you win this, or you start the final countdown".
View Quote

exactly what I have been saying.
the hardliners have a saying.. "what is a world without Russia"..meaning the EMPIRE of old.

to them there doesn't need to be a world.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Didn't Zelensky say that any captured Russian artillery soldiers would be executed? Where these POWs artillery?
View Quote

No, it was SOF troops that said it. The video is questionable to begin with. No source or any ID.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:34:03 PM EDT
[#12]

I agree - a non-NATO country would have to be the target if Russia thinks it can use the nuke threat to invade another country.

Russia can never occupy Ukraine so there will be no victory over the whole country. And the war will never end until Putin and his crew are gone, not that it would ever stop Russia again since this conflict is hundreds of years older than the USA. Russia needs to be de-nuked and not allowed to have anything larger than a police force.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

Bet it's Finland if anyone. He won't go after NATO until he has as many conscripts as possible.

I'm wondering if all of the 16-65 year olds Ukraine is stopping will make a stand agaisnt Russia or will go with the flow on the off chance they don't get clapped invading the next country.

If Russia pulls off a Ukraine victory anyway

I agree - a non-NATO country would have to be the target if Russia thinks it can use the nuke threat to invade another country.

Russia can never occupy Ukraine so there will be no victory over the whole country. And the war will never end until Putin and his crew are gone, not that it would ever stop Russia again since this conflict is hundreds of years older than the USA. Russia needs to be de-nuked and not allowed to have anything larger than a police force.

It would be awfully nice but I think that trick would be pretty darn hard to accomplish.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:34:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dog1:

The Biden Administration is a clown show
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Originally Posted By Chokey:
Our administration looks like a clown show.

The federal government is a clown show.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:35:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

@iggy1337
View All Quotes

I like the fact that one of their installed puppets lasted one day or so before she was popped

Thus is the fait of traitors and with all tose Stingers and ATGMS floating around no puppet should feel safe.

@iggy1337
Russia installed a puppet to head one of the areas and she was eliminated very quickly. I think they ambushed her car.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

@Eight_Ring

See lorazepam's answer.

The initial "strategy" apparently - given the opening moves - was a decapitation strike using "shock and awe" missile attacks on select government installations, an air assault attack on the Hostomel airport to be followed up with air mobile VDV troops to seize the capital and government buildings.

The expectation was that Zelenski would flee, the UA army would stand down (more or less) within a few days without leadership, and the 200,000 Russian troops would move in largely unopposed as "peacekeepers" after the new puppet government "invited" them in.

Instead, the air assault attack took heavy casualties getting to the airport, and after seizing the airport for a little while, were dispersed by the UA counter-attack.  Follow-up airmobile forces were shot down by UA air defense or forced to turn back.

They didn't have the logistical infrastructure in place to sustain offensive operations for 200,000 troops.  While it's hard to articulate the sheer ineptness of the Russians so far, presumably they have a fair idea of what their brigade equivalents burn in turns of supplies, ammo, and fuel when on the offensive.  The fact that they didn't stage adequate logistics means either they don't actually have an idea of the necessary logistics, or - the conclusion I prefer - is they actually thought there would be little resistance.

It would take some pretty interesting logic to assert that this was the Russian plan all along - lose your best VDV and mobile troops and lose your best equipment only to "conquer" the territory you had already conquered plus killing 100,000 UA civilians.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

2 Questions:  1) What was the objective of the air assault?  2) How do you know that?

Take the airport so troops could land and take Kyiv.
It was well documented 1000 pages ago.

@Eight_Ring

See lorazepam's answer.

The initial "strategy" apparently - given the opening moves - was a decapitation strike using "shock and awe" missile attacks on select government installations, an air assault attack on the Hostomel airport to be followed up with air mobile VDV troops to seize the capital and government buildings.

The expectation was that Zelenski would flee, the UA army would stand down (more or less) within a few days without leadership, and the 200,000 Russian troops would move in largely unopposed as "peacekeepers" after the new puppet government "invited" them in.

Instead, the air assault attack took heavy casualties getting to the airport, and after seizing the airport for a little while, were dispersed by the UA counter-attack.  Follow-up airmobile forces were shot down by UA air defense or forced to turn back.

They didn't have the logistical infrastructure in place to sustain offensive operations for 200,000 troops.  While it's hard to articulate the sheer ineptness of the Russians so far, presumably they have a fair idea of what their brigade equivalents burn in turns of supplies, ammo, and fuel when on the offensive.  The fact that they didn't stage adequate logistics means either they don't actually have an idea of the necessary logistics, or - the conclusion I prefer - is they actually thought there would be little resistance.

It would take some pretty interesting logic to assert that this was the Russian plan all along - lose your best VDV and mobile troops and lose your best equipment only to "conquer" the territory you had already conquered plus killing 100,000 UA civilians.  

Sounds like our own dimocRat politicians since the basic CONOP sounds the same.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:37:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#16]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:38:02 PM EDT
[#17]

@Eight_Ring

See lorazepam's answer.

View Quote

Saw your response.  You @'ed me, so I guess I'll respond.

Sure.  I was part of the that original exchange.  In fact I think I one of the first to frame the logic that the original tactical assumption was that the government of Ukraine was hopelessly corrupt, and that reports of paratroops and commandos with kill lists dropping into the airport might panic the spineless governing elites to flee, and the government would collapse (I cited Batista in Cuba and Somoza and Nicaragua as possible models).  My own response was "WTF was Putin thinking--how does he expect to survive this?".  My analysis/speculation (and it was probably a good one) was that this was Putin's Bay of Pigs--i.e. he was completely out of touch with the results of his actions, the reaction of the Ukranian population, and therefore all downstream anticipation/war plans collapsed catastrophically.

I've noticed since that early date, though, how much of the early propaganda was completely unfounded.  Which is a nice way of saying lies and propaganda

I asked my questions as a reality-test--and what I got back (as I perceive it) was reverb from the echo-chamber.

Fair enough.  I don't particularly care if people in this thread want to see the situation on the ground clearly--or if they even PREFER propaganda to seeing the situation on the ground clearly.  

Not my circus/not my monkeys.

I do wish that there was a thread in which people were actually trying to understand what was REALLY happening, vs. what they have an emotional/sympathetic NEED to believe is happening.

But whatever.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

They can be charged criminally for various offenses and disposed of that way.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Originally Posted By R0N:

Because of International terrorism and anti-colonial insurgencies, in the 70s provisions were made for insurgents in the laws of land warfare.  As long as they carry arms openly during confrontations, are under the commanded of persons responsible for their subordinates’ actions, and following an internal disciplinary system they should be afforded the rights of lawful combatants.

They can be charged criminally for various offenses and disposed of that way.

Meh… the Germans systematically killed millions of people in their concentration camps, killed hundreds of thousands in mass graves. Only about 3k were ever tried, and most got off light (no death penalty and less than 20 years). I trust NATO to try Russian war criminals about as much as I trust a fart after 10 Taco Bell burritos and 10 shots of crappy tequila.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes
Amazing clip:

He's saying essentially that if "The Great Power known as Russia" TM can't subdue little Ukraine, then the mythos of Russian Power/ Greatness will be shattered irrevocably, and they will be on their way as a worthless power and heading toward the dustbin of history.

Basically he's saying if they can't take Ukraine, any future threat against NATO or the US will seem utterly absurd. And it was their ability to threaten NATO/US that have Russia its Gravitas and domestic legitimacy for the last 70+ years.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:39:21 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:
Originally Posted By Chokey:
Our administration looks like a clown show.

Beat me to it.  

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:46:07 PM EDT
[#21]

At least one or two puppet mayors are now pining for the fjords.
As the founding father knew 2A is really the guarantee of the security of free state

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10571663/Pro-Russian-mayor-city-eastern-Ukraine-shot-dead-kidnapped-home.html
"The pro-Russian mayor of a city in eastern Ukraine , Vlodymyr Struk, (pictured) who welcomed President Vladimir Putin's invasion was 'shot dead' after being kidnapped from his home, it has been announced"
https://brazilurgente.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/274734091_3231034447117934_7300848911315950702_n.jpg

View All Quotes

@iggy1337

As the founding father knew 2A is really the guarantee of the security of free state

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10571663/Pro-Russian-mayor-city-eastern-Ukraine-shot-dead-kidnapped-home.html
"The pro-Russian mayor of a city in eastern Ukraine , Vlodymyr Struk, (pictured) who welcomed President Vladimir Putin's invasion was 'shot dead' after being kidnapped from his home, it has been announced"
https://brazilurgente.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/274734091_3231034447117934_7300848911315950702_n.jpg

I hadn't seen that one. I believe the one I saw was in the South and there were pics of the car shot up. Maybe someone can confirm it.

Sounds like you'd be safer polishing the Chernobyl sarcophagus than being a collaborator.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:48:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#22]

View All Quotes
Amazing clip:

And how did you not see that coming?

A day may soon be upon us when the possibility of simply having offered Russia guarantees in writing that Ukraine would NOT be incorporated into NATO will seem (in 20/10 retrospect) to be a ten-for-a-nickel bargain.

Time will tell.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:50:31 PM EDT
[#23]

"The pro-Russian mayor of a city in eastern Ukraine , Vlodymyr Struk, (pictured) who welcomed President Vladimir Putin’s invasion was 'shot dead' after being kidnapped from his home, it has been announced"

View Quote

Oh no.

Anyways...
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:52:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By SuperSixOne:
Bidet doesn't even know what he's saying, so I doubt anyone outside the WH takes him serious.

It's a really great time to have Jimmy Carter 2.0.
View Quote

Jimma was naive, not incoherent.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#25]

"The pro-Russian mayor of a city in eastern Ukraine , Vlodymyr Struk, (pictured) who welcomed President Vladimir Putin’s invasion was 'shot dead' after being kidnapped from his home, it has been announced"

View All Quotes

@iggy1337

Think I’ll sit back and have a coke.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:53:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Zhukov:
The background of this whole conflict is not easy at all to understand. Most of us had no idea about the historical intricacies driving this conflict. I, for one, had no idea up until yesterday that the "separatists" in the Donbas are actual Russian soldiers sent by Moscow disguised as civilians - and I've been reading various historical threads about Ukrainian and Russian history. Which is to say: Give people a break and try to educate them instead of teeing off on them.
View Quote

Beg your pardon, Z. Most of the time, I agree with that. When I see new posters coming just for this topic that make posts encouraging favor, latitude, forbearance, or tolerance for Russia's actions, I get uncharacteristically short.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:54:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

The only thing necessary to figure out that it is pogue rather than POG,which would rhyme with dog anyway making it even more dumb,is reading almost any book involving WWII sailors or Marines.

More recently people deciding that swag is “stuff we all get” did manage somehow to create an even dumber backronym.

View Quote

SWAG = scientific wild ass guess.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#28]
It’s very sad that Ukraine is paying in blood for our stolen election. Because of our weak and inconsistent message the bully that is Putin moved. The only way to stop a bully is to stand up to them. If they knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we would destroy them they would back down. They don’t believe that the puppet masters who run the clown show in DC will or at best it would be a limited response.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe I'm being a pussy here, but I sure wish we had some actual adults to walk us down from the cliff.

This shit is getting worse every time Biden opens his mouth, and we're not just talking about a fist fight.

We need to step back from this shit, this isn't our fight. Support Ukraine with whatever they need, but we need to stay out of it.

That includes even talking about it, sense that stupid mother fucker can't even do that right.

I'd rather not have my entire family nuked because two old assholes get in a pissing contest about dick size.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Missed in the link about Belarus siding with Ukraine, Putin losing friends faster than a whore with herpes, short article worth reading.

XI JINPING appears to have lost patience with Vladimir Putin, after a Chinese energy company cancelled a $500million (380million) investment in Russia.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1586971/china-news-xi-jinping-russia-ukraine-war-vladimir-putin-sinopec-cancels-sibur-deal
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:02:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By zukguy:
Maybe I'm being a pussy here, but I sure wish we had some actual adults to walk us down from the cliff.

This shit is getting worse every time Biden opens his mouth, and we're not just talking about a fist fight.

We need to step back from this shit, this isn't our fight. Support Ukraine with whatever they need, but we need to stay out of it.

That includes even talking about it, sense that stupid mother fucker can't even do that right.

I'd rather not have my entire family nuked because two old assholes get in a pissing contest about dick size.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:03:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CenterMass762] [#32]

He's saying essentially that if "The Great Power known as Russia" TM can't subdue little Ukraine, then the mythos of Russian Power/ Greatness will be shattered irrevocably, and they will be on their way as a worthless power and heading toward the dustbin of history.

Basically he's saying if they can't take Ukraine, any future threat against NATO or the US will seem utterly absurd. And it was their ability to threaten NATO/US that have Russia its Gravitas and domestic legitimacy for the last 70+ years.
View All Quotes
Amazing clip:

That's what he's saying and the reason he's saying it is to prepare the public for if Putin does something crazy.

"We have to win AT ALL COSTS or Russia will no longer exist" which plays into what they said before which is "a world without Russia isn't a world worth living in."
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:03:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By DANGERRUSS:
It’s very sad that Ukraine is paying in blood for our stolen election. Because of our weak and inconsistent message the bully that is Putin moved. The only way to stop a bully is to stand up to them. If they knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that we would destroy them they would back down. They don’t believe that the puppet masters who run the clown show in DC will or at best it would be a limited response.
View Quote

The only reason our "puppet masters" are doing anything is because they have a financial stake in Ukraine. They could give fuck all about Ukrainian citizens.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

The 'Fourth box' has been opened
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1508009061564166147?s=21&t=Em_YnIAvysTMAXqZ-9cmVg

Pretty much what I think is going on
View Quote

Every single point can be debunked, but who cares? The silly thing with the internet is there's a bias that will confirm your beliefs regardless of how crazy they are.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:15:05 PM EDT
[#37]
The USSR scrambled bombers because Reagan made a joke on a hot mic. When the President of the United States threatens Russia, they kind of take it personally, even if it's a joke or the incoherent ramblings of the current Idiot in the White House. This fool is gonna gaff us into WW3.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:15:17 PM EDT
[#38]
https://twitter.com/kimdotcom/status/1508009061564166147?s=21&t=Em_YnIAvysTMAXqZ-9cmVg

View Quote

Ah yes, Kim (Megaupload) Dotcom. Well known for his objective opinions on the US.

A world where protecting election integrity and displacing a muppet is somehow egregious provocation. Obviously anything other than complete capitulation to mother Russia is simply and effort to loot the valuable essences of her people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Doesn't really mean anything as it could just be damage control but I'm throwing it out there for you guys to take into consideration.

View Quote

This is worth the same credit as the kneecapping vid. More, actually, but all of it should always come with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:19:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ServusVeritatis] [#40]

View Quote

Sorry dude, but everything in that sounded absolutely retarded.

Putin protecting the Russians from the US “ransacking” the Russian state?

Ok genius.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:20:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Phocks] [#41]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

And how did you not see that coming?

A day may soon be upon us when the possibility of simply having offered Russia guarantees in writing that Ukraine would NOT be incorporated into NATO will seem (in 20/10 retrospect) to be a ten-for-a-nickel bargain.

Time will tell.
View Quote

All I want is to protect the ethnic Germans in Sudetenland from Czech maltreatment.  That's all, I certainly don't intend to occupy the whole country.  I promise.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:21:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

View Quote

It's a shame that the dysfunctional cheerleader vibe in this thread made you feel like a "pussy" for not discounting the very real threat of a nuclear exchange.

There is a reason the most responsible architects of American foreign policy were absolutely adamant that direct conflict between the United States should NEVER be allowed to occur.

I'm not aware of any war games envisioning such a scenario that ended happily.  If anybody knows of one that didn't end in a nightmarish nuclear exchange, absolutely post a link.

INRE: Ukraine not being worth a bucket of warm spit, you're not wrong in failing to find a compelling national security interest worth going to war over in Ukraine.  As far as I can tell there isn't one.

George Kennan himself thought eastward expansion of NATO to be a dangerous folly.

So basically you are in good company.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:24:13 PM EDT
[#45]
We went to Kyiv, but something went wrong ... Fresh shots from one n.p. in the Kiev region. Judging by the Colorado ribbon caste, one of the dead pig dogs is a Kadyrovite. @LastBP 🛡 | @UA_struggle 🇺🇦

Dead Russian - no gore
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:24:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

This is worth the same credit as the kneecapping vid. More, actually, but all of it should always come with a grain of salt.
View Quote

The UA PR battle is the life blood of support for them. If the vid does turn out to be true, I believe they will address it promptly to show that they can police themselves in the middle of an invasion, compared to the orcs leveling cities and murdering civilians.
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:25:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#48]
Originally Posted By Phocks:

All I want is to protect the ethnic Germans in Sudetenland from Czech maltreatment.  That's all, I certainly don't intend to occupy the whole country.  I promise.
View Quote

Great, Adolph.  Read Article 5 of the NATO Charter, and understand if any NATO signatories come under attack you will get fucking chimp-stomped by every piece of First World military technology the Free World has to offer.  If you need a list of signatories, just ask.  Have a nice night.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:29:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By kncook:

Sorry dude, but everything in that sounded absolutely retarded.

Putin protecting the Russians from the US "ransacking" the Russian state?

Ok genius.
View Quote
Agreed, and sadly there are many others (quite a few even here in GD) that believe that garbage. There's a bunch of right grifters on twitter and other media that have lost their minds they are so ate up with propaganda.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1344 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top