Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1486 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Isn't that funny how that's one of the sites listed in the Rand report on Russian propaganda filtering through western press/social media that some were shitting on many pages back?

Things that make you go, "Hmmm..."

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2022-03-17_21-54-37_jpg-2339137.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CenterMass762:
Originally Posted By sneedsville:
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

X doubt

Thought it was stupid enough that people would get a chuckle out of it.

Oh thank God.

The problem is there are people dumb enough to post that for real so its hard to tell when someone is posting it as a joke.

Isn't that funny how that's one of the sites listed in the Rand report on Russian propaganda filtering through western press/social media that some were shitting on many pages back?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/2022-03-17_21-54-37_jpg-2339137.JPG

Whaaaaat? After reading the article, I'm shocked to find out that it's a Russian propaganda website. SHOCKED I TELL YOU!
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Kherson:
View Quote

Make it fucking rain high explosive
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:35:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RattleCanAR] [#3]
In international terms what we call nations, the rest of the world calls a state.

For example, treaties have

"Signatory States"

The USA is a group of independent "states" bound under one contract (the Constitution).  Many people don't understand our "states" should be viewed a much more independent than our society see them.  Our 50 states have MUCH more autonomy that most of us realize.  

In the past I have dealt with international treaties and worked with DITRA.  I don't do it anymore because the treaties I worked were mostly associated with the .... Russians.  We pulled out of those treaties in the last 10 years or so.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

If I go to a jumkyard I am likely to find that the part I want for my car is also broken on similar cars. That's because it's always the same stuff that breaks.  I expect that would be the same on similar tanks.  If a part breaks on one tank, it is likely that same part is already broken or has been taken on other broken tanks.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Take parts off one, to make another run. Take critical parts of busted ones to keep others running later.

If I go to a jumkyard I am likely to find that the part I want for my car is also broken on similar cars. That's because it's always the same stuff that breaks.  I expect that would be the same on similar tanks.  If a part breaks on one tank, it is likely that same part is already broken or has been taken on other broken tanks.

If they're going to only take the parts that break all the time they'll just be pulling a whole 'nother tank behind every tank.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
I have a few theories on that. First is the Russians are scavenging parts to keep others running or second they are pictures taken in captured repair areas.

Here is some data on a basic T72 engine.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/Screenshot_20220405-192134_Drive-2339126.jpg
View Quote

You would think using old tech they would have perfected it, on the tires I keep seeing liners and tubes in some of them that are crappy, reminds me of the stuff we've got from China over the years, thin wall tubes that go to shit very quickly with heat or running at low press
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Christ dudes

Some people are exceedingly good at derailing this thread.

Quit giving in.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

git rekt
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Stutzmech:

You would think using old tech they would have perfected it, on the tires I keep seeing liners and tubes in some of them that are crappy, reminds me of the stuff we've got from China over the years, thin wall tubes that go to shit very quickly with heat or running at low press
View Quote
This is a late 80's made in USSR wheel and tire. It has a very heavy for the tires and a very heavy tube.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By TylerF:
Hasn't Orban over the years tried to snuggle up hard to Putin?

I mean, his authoritarian bent over the last few years certainly has been taking pages from Putin's playbook. (i.e Nationalism)
View Quote

Putin is an 800lb gorilla that lives next door and is the only source of heating oil and gas.

And "authoritarian bent" as in focusing on faith, family, and borders? Stopping the wave of Syrian immigrants? Offering families with 3+ kids zero income tax bill? Ask Soros for specifics and come back with an answer.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sneedsville:
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Guys can we be less tarded in this thread if I wanted full retarded I would read the other threads in GD. This is really the only thread I am willing to read GD just makes me sick.

I am only half tarded so please dial back the tard a little

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/05/blockbuster-us-3-star-general-captured-leading-azov-nazis-in-mariupol-unconfirmed/

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#12]
UA need to get counter attacks going on out of Kharkiv and farther south.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#13]
This is a late 80's made in USSR wheel and tire. It has a very heavy for the tires and a very heavy tube.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/390973/IMG_7712_1_-2336789.jpg
View Quote

Tempted to start a separate thread on this subject so as not to derail this one
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes

What size tire?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

What size tire?
View Quote
I'll go look on one here in a bit. I need to finish a video first.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By M-1975:
I don't think he realizes:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/177432/EU-US_jpg-2339133.JPG

Anyways back to the war.
View Quote

Ahh man..they always leave Alaska and Hawaii out of those things.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
Kherson:

There's a dam with a crossing on the Dnieper River if that's true. Cross the dam, control both sides.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:47:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Tempted to start a separate thread on this subject so as not to derail this one
View Quote
Threads outside of this one are frustrating as hell. This and just a few are about all I will comment or read now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#19]

Sucks to be a Russian tank, tracked, or wheeled vehicle. About to suck even more.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:48:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Tanks were almost useless to start.  Even after that point they could push a bit but only when there was a mass of hundreds of them otherwise they were easy pickings for artillery.   Small unit infantry tactics and modern artillery tactics won the day.  Not tanks.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

In the beginning, like WWI, when the threat was machine guns and barbed wire, tanks led the way, always.

In WWII, if you are up against machine guns and infantry, tanks lead the way.  Mostly because comms is always bad and the tanks like a nice sector of fire in front of them.  And hiding behind a tank is bad because they draw fire.

Tanks were almost useless to start.  Even after that point they could push a bit but only when there was a mass of hundreds of them otherwise they were easy pickings for artillery.   Small unit infantry tactics and modern artillery tactics won the day.  Not tanks.

Equipment driving doctrine and doctrine driving equipment both happen.  

What is now happening  is Russia has equipment and has doctrine suited to it but isn’t using it like it should be employed. Why? Piss poor leadership at every level from an nonexistent NCO corps to having to use generals in place of majors and whatever the fuck is happening in their command staff between that general doing a major’s job and Putin. Thankfully they are doing an awful lot wrong.

I think concluding that the tank’s day is done because of the success of Ukrainian artillery and ATGM crews is quite faulty. Russia has been largely  unable to use their greatest advantage,plenty of artillery,because they are fighting so stupid. They shouldn’t be losing lost and wandering  Msta-Ses to guys with NLAWs in Land Cruisers and then not having any artillery to fire counter battery when a Ukrainian drone is guiding shells. In  short,it’s like they were all told to go take some books home to read and they all watched TV and drank vodka instead but nobody cared so long as they showed up for a parade.

By no means get me wrong,I am very glad for it and hope they not only don’t get their shit together but get smashed so hard they forget about this nonsense for generations.

Remember years ago there was a video of a Russian helicopter almost killing a camera crew filming a training exercise? Maybe that wasn’t actually the dumbest thing that was going on during the typical Russian training exercise all this  time 🤷🏼‍♂️
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Putin is an 800lb gorilla that lives next door and is the only source of heating oil and gas.

And "authoritarian bent" as in focusing on faith, family, and borders? Stopping the wave of Syrian immigrants? Offering families with 3+ kids zero income tax bill? Ask Soros for specifics and come back with an answer.
View Quote

Its funny people believe that.

Faith? Which one? Oh right. The Russian Orthodox Church. The one that's led by a KGB agent. Don't believe in that particular branch of Christianity? Persecution. Before the war broke out, tons of Evangelicals were reminding people that this would start a wave of persecution against anyone that believed differently than the state religion. Its already happening.

Borders? The ones the Russians are constantly increasing through war? Azbakhia? S. Ossetia? Chechnya? Dagestan?

Family? You got to be joking. They have the highest rate of abortion in the world. They had to create a new scale just to put Russia on it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By outofbattery:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/E569A82A-3791-43E0-8603-125E2DFAFD8E_jpe-2339168.JPG

Well, that might explain the level of derp in GD lately
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#25]
  Remember years ago there was a video of a Russian helicopter almost killing a camera crew filming a training exercise? Maybe that wasn’t actually the dumbest thing that was going on during the typical Russian training exercise all this  time 🤷🏼‍♂️
View Quote

It's so good that I'd better post it in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

Russian helicopter fires on spectators during Zapad 2017
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Izyum - hoping the UA forces don’t get pocketed. More to come.

View Quote

hope UA can redeploy these forces fast. They have the maneuver advantage
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Sucks to be a Russian tank, tracked, or wheeled vehicle. About to suck even more.
View Quote

Best $3.40 or so I’ve ever spent.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

No quarter for them.  

They lost the ability to surrender when the raped and pillaged like it was medieval times.  

They need to be hanging from bridges and put on pikes at the border as warning to those who will come behind them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Kherson:

No quarter for them.  

They lost the ability to surrender when the raped and pillaged like it was medieval times.  

They need to be hanging from bridges and put on pikes at the border as warning to those who will come behind them.

They need to be hunted down and hit with artillery ( white phosphorus and HE )

Then hit some more

And for God sak bring back flame throwers and burn the Orcs if they're holes up somewhere
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:53:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:

Faith? Which one? Oh right. The Russian Orthodox Church. The one that's led by a KGB agent. Don't believe in that particular branch of Christianity? Persecution. Before the war broke out, tons of Evangelicals were reminding people that this would start a wave of persecution against anyone that believed differently than the state religion. Its already happening.

Borders? The ones the Russians are constantly increasing through war? Azbakhia? S. Ossetia? Chechnya? Dagestan?

Family? You got to be joking. They have the highest rate of abortion in the world. They had to create a new scale just to put Russia on it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:

I think they're talking about the Hungarian president, bruh.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#30]

A US 3 star...

Leading troops...

In battle?

https://i.imgur.com/P0mO4w0.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:54:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Equipment driving doctrine and doctrine driving equipment both happen.  

What is now happening  is Russia has equipment and has doctrine suited to it but isn't using it like it should be employed. Why? Piss poor leadership at every level from an nonexistent NCO corps to having to use generals in place of majors and whatever the fuck is happening in their command staff between that general doing a major's job and Putin. Thankfully they are doing an awful lot wrong.

I think concluding that the tank's day is done because of the success of Ukrainian artillery and ATGM crews is quite faulty. Russia has been largely  unable to use their greatest advantage,plenty of artillery,because they are fighting so stupid. They shouldn't be losing lost and wandering  Msta-Ses to guys with NLAWs in Land Cruisers and then not having any artillery to fire counter battery when a Ukrainian drone is guiding shells. In  short,it's like they were all told to go take some books home to read and they all watched TV and drank vodka instead but nobody cared so long as they showed up for a parade.

By no means get me wrong,I am very glad for it and hope they not only don't get their shit together but get smashed so hard they forget about this nonsense for generations.

Remember years ago there was a video of a Russian helicopter almost killing a camera crew filming a training exercise? Maybe that wasn't actually the dumbest thing that was going on during the typical Russian training exercise all this  time
View Quote
I was speaking only to the WW1 portion. Russians are basically ISIS the country.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:54:57 PM EDT
[#32]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOaRAvOs3wc
View All Quotes

WTAF!?!

Incompetent in peacetime. Absolutely incompetent in combat. Seems to be a pattern forming.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:55:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

hope UA can redeploy these forces fast. They have the maneuver advantage
View Quote
Interior  lines for the win
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Is this satire or do you believe it?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/56204/E569A82A-3791-43E0-8603-125E2DFAFD8E_jpe-2339168.JPG

Dovetails nicely with that tweet from a couple weeks ago of the Ukrainians raiding a Russian bot farm responsible for something like 100k fake accounts.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:56:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

This is what I struggle with. You don't let a weak enemy get strong when you know you are going to have to fight them eventually.

Conflict between Russia and the West looks to be effectively baked in at this point, so the best way is probably to crush them when they are weakest. It will save an awful lot of western youth (including American youth) going home in bodybags.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
Originally Posted By hondaciv:

Please stop with the ridiculous straw man argument.  

We are all discussing national level issues that impact all of us, and how we as a country should proceed, what we will have to sacrifice, the risks, the whole issue.  

Trying to equate discussion of military action as a nation to a person signing up as a mercenary is not only nonsensical, but it’s repetitive nonsense and low rent.  So just let it go so we aren’t subjected to any longer.

Thank you.

If it's not worth you personally going, don't you dare suggest my kids should be sent instead.

I’ve got three draft age kids. If your kids get drafted, mine will too. We are locked in this together.

My family has bled and spilled blood in most American conflicts since the French and Indian Wars. I am a student of history, just like you.

I have grandkids.i have family.  You do too. War, nuclear war, WWIII, it impacts all of us.  

The point of out national dialogue right now is to get our bearings straight and work through all of the scenarios.  We all want peace.  We all have to figure out how to assure peace… which sometimes means choosing a time for war, despite the costs. We are weighing choices, not playing tough guys.  This is adult conversation about deadly serious issues, not a pissing match.

Well said. I have 3 sons of military age, 4 in another 3 years. Not to mention I'm still in too.
Many of us have a lot of skin in the game. I'm not saying boots on the ground, but it MAY come to that, and if it does then we better do it so our grandkids don't have to.

I agree.  This conflict is the result of kicking the can down the road for generations.  A resurgent “USSR” is a threat to world peace, and at this time, it appears Russia is at its weakest point in modern history.  Letting them rebuild the “evil empire”, resurrect a new Iron curtain, and then modernize their nuclear forces… we are right back in the 1950s again, with a new cold war, more proxy wars, more bomb shelters and kids doing drills under desks.  

Do we stop it now?  Or kick that can again?

This is what I struggle with. You don't let a weak enemy get strong when you know you are going to have to fight them eventually.

Conflict between Russia and the West looks to be effectively baked in at this point, so the best way is probably to crush them when they are weakest. It will save an awful lot of western youth (including American youth) going home in bodybags.

The “first world” beatniks and average-optimists kind of hoped that warfare was going to be limited to regional conflicts, and eventually things will settle down as third world countries develop.  The “minutes to midnight” clock switched to global warming from nuclear war.  Stockpiles of nukes seemed to drop, and most people saw North Korea and Iran as the big Nuclear threat, maybe China.  

The words “but this is 2022! These wars are things of the past!” Have been muttered a whole lot, especially in Europe.

But here we are, right back to similar conditions from over 80 years ago…. But now with nukes. Fan fucking tastic.

The supposed growth and westernization of Russia is a facade.  Russia is obviously a complex place with people of all kinds, some really smart folks, really dumb ones, good people, bad people… but there is just something culturally wrong that keeps pushing them to aggression and empire building.

They are going to have to be totally beaten to a pulp and then give post WWII style nation building one more try.  If not successful, it needs carved up into 20 little nations that aren’t a threat, each a vassal to a more responsible country.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:57:11 PM EDT
[#37]
I am unclear about what is going on wrt Belarus.

Lukashenko is up to his eyeballs in this - aiding the Russians quite clearly.  Briefing his staff on the plans ahead of time, etc.  Are sanctions and repercussions not in place against Belarus, or how are they effectively avoiding consequences here (or are they not)?
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
  Remember years ago there was a video of a Russian helicopter almost killing a camera crew filming a training exercise? Maybe that wasn't actually the dumbest thing that was going on during the typical Russian training exercise all this  time

Not as stupid as these:

Failed Attack Of Russian Terrorists On Ukrainian Armed Forces. (English subtitles)

From 2015-2016 or so:

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#39]

American nationalism is a bizarre concept because there is no American nation. You simply do not have the defining characteristics of a nation in regards to having a common heritage and history. You have the nebulous idea of “being an American means I believe in freedom” but that has volumes upon volumes of every law in the land as caveats. I can tell you why I am an Estonian and distinct to a Latvian or Russian but every distinction that an American makes against a European can easily be made against another American.
 Really,Americans dislike each other so much for having differences of political opinion that it doesn’t matter that both people had a German great-grandmother,their favorite sport is baseball and both want to go to Applebee’s tomorrow that it’s impossible to consider them members of the same nation. Look at how much hate a conservative from California gets for wanting to move to Texas,let alone a liberal from Connecticut. Members of a nation do not treat each other in this manner. Without a nation it is impossible to be a nationalist.
View Quote

I can say it was not always this way. There is an American Nation or Identity but it is being buried in decades of political correctness and other crap like "cancel culture". I was taught to love the flag and my country. About Washington and the Revolution and all of the things through history that make The United States great. AMERICAN things, not African, French, or Hispanic. They all assimilated an became AMERICANS. There is definitely a Nation and  I am a NATIONALIST.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:03:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Not as stupid as these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p72KRQwYeMo

From 2015-2016 or so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmozdOVU21M
View All Quotes

Not as stupid as these:

From 2015-2016 or so:

Somebody got a two-for-one deal at about 2:20 on that second video.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:04:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By hiyaboa:

What size tire?
View Quote
10 ply 13 x 18
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:07:05 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TylerF:
Hasn't Orban over the years tried to snuggle up hard to Putin?

I mean, his authoritarian bent over the last few years certainly has been taking pages from Putin's playbook. (i.e Nationalism)

Putin has done more damage to Russia over the past month+ than all the Western Worlds covert programs and stratagems throughout history could have hoped to.

Nobody that thinks well of Russians can logically think well of Putin. Not anymore, at least.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Not as stupid as these:

From 2015-2016 or so:

three.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Sincerely it begs the question of : “just what were the Russians doing every Zapad?”

This is Russian so leaving it cold for anyone who may or may not to read it
https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/09/23/zapad-2021-what-we-learned-from-russias-massive-military-drills-a75127

It really seems like the most accurate answer is “Let’s make a lot of smoke and explosions so the boss is impressed but let’s not actually focus on things like maybe trying to communicate or navigate and c’mon,let’s be real,NATO is never going to attack so um,how much spare diesel can we sell on the Belarusian black market and still have enough to get home?”.

Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#45]
3-meter anti-tank hedgehogs production. Entrepreneurs help to strengthen security in Poltava region

3-meter anti-tank hedgehogs production. Entrepreneurs help to strengthen security in Poltava region
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Kherson:

View Quote

Good to see this movement has been thwarted so far, it had the potential to cause some significant issues for the defense in the east.

It has been concerning that Ukraine is no longer gaining any ground moving towards Kherson itself.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#47]

American nationalism is a bizarre concept because there is no American nation. You simply do not have the defining characteristics of a nation in regards to having a common heritage and history. You have the nebulous idea of “being an American means I believe in freedom” but that has volumes upon volumes of every law in the land as caveats. I can tell you why I am an Estonian and distinct to a Latvian or Russian but every distinction that an American makes against a European can easily be made against another American.
 Really,Americans dislike each other so much for having differences of political opinion that it doesn’t matter that both people had a German great-grandmother,their favorite sport is baseball and both want to go to Applebee’s tomorrow that it’s impossible to consider them members of the same nation. Look at how much hate a conservative from California gets for wanting to move to Texas,let alone a liberal from Connecticut. Members of a nation do not treat each other in this manner. Without a nation it is impossible to be a nationalist.
View Quote

American Federalism meant that we literally did not have to think or care too hard about Californians because they were free to fuck up or succeed in their own way and leave us to do the same.

But now, with the advent of a downright imperial Federal government, someone in California gets a say in what fucking car I can drive.  Or what type of power plant I can build.   Or whether or not I'm allowed to do all kinds of everyday mundane shit that is frankly none of his business.

American nationalism worked because were designed to be something more than a confederation but far less than a highly centralized "nation" for anything but foreign relations, international trade, and disputes between the several States.

And we aren't that anymore.   The hate you're seeing between the States is kind of a modern development.   I say kind of because it has happened before and for kind of similar reasons.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:10:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

Obama a “warmonger”…

Fucking GD…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By AeroE:
Originally Posted By vmax84:
Originally Posted By klinc:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Meanwhile today at the White House Nobody Wants To Talk To Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_lF3n9bbZg

Jeez, I thought I looked like an idiot in a social setting.

lol.     can relate.    

The room is sucking his boss's dick and can't make time to talk to a tater.

Why is The Kenyan there anyway?

He's a war monger just like Clinton and Bush.  God help us if the other two are there with the Kenyan advising impotent Biden.

Obama a “warmonger”…

Fucking GD…

Yep. lol
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

I expected to see the photos of article of the dog with the nawed off head
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Leroy Jenkins school of military tactics?
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1486 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top