Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2238 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:44:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#1]

Opposition leader

Up to 25 missiles launched from Zyabrovka, Belarus in one day
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:46:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gelandewagen:

No. He played a stupid game and got a stupid prize.

Honest opinion?

I think he was a war junkie.

His legal status is immaterial. bullshit!

I followed his Cossack Grundy IG. He put out a ton of propaganda, he made himself well known and certainly put himself on the Russian's radar. Who ever was managing his page after April(?) and his capture certianly did him know favors.

as did many others.. so whats your point?

It's part of the greater Aiden saga and "England should retaliate" was certainly brought up before my "play stupid games" comments.

and england very well might!

Again, Mr.Grundy should have expected to be tortured and killed if captured.

Anyone trying to argue his combatant status or UN regulations - it's pointless.

I guess Katyn Massacre doesn't ring a bell to you...

It's literally right here:

Fine, he wasn't a "Mercenary".

But.

He did play a stupid game.

And he clearly won a stupid prize.

And no, I don't believe he was some noble Ukrainian loyalist. I think he enjoyed playing soldier in Syria and decided to go play in Ukraine.

View Quote

"Fine, he wasn't a "Mercenary"

fuck, finally!!  now take the schooling you got and the lesson you learned today and try and have a nice day... your opinion about the guy makes no shit to me.  
I could have taught a monkey to juggle in less time..

basically this isnt the thread to come shit on the men and women in Ukraine fighting for there freedom with stupid comments like that, there are plenty other putin loving, russia stronk threads for you to entertain yourself with by posting crap like that with. but this one is not the place for it.

also..like i said earlier (please try and keep up). he had no illusions about what would happen if he was captured, as he said many times in his interviews and with interviews of his fellow servicemen. but your statement about arguing or trying to justify his status under UN regulations being pointless, and saying his legal status is immaterial. has to be one of the dumbest statements here in awhile, yes we see plenty everyday here but good lord...pointless??  wtf?  im not even going to get into why you think its pointless unless you truly dont want to see russia punished or you actually believe he got what he deserved, but again i dont care about your in-correct and baseless and incoherent statements about that, so im not going to get into with you.. i dont have time to teach another monkey how to juggle.

"Again, Mr.Grundy should have expected to be tortured and killed if captured.

Anyone trying to argue his combatant status or UN regulations - it's pointless."

and again fyi.. about war crimes you think or assume that will go unpunished or not investigated... so far as of June the International criminal court said there are 14,000 alleged Russian war crimes, identified more than 600 suspects and initiated proceedings against approximately 80 of them. and you damn well better believe if these boys were actually executed you can tack on those war crimes also.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:55:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Classic

In Nikolaev, a rashist rocket landed on a playground.

The missile fell right next to a strategic military facility with slides and swings. Luckily, it didn't explode. Now the "gift" from Rusnya must be neutralized by sappers.

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:00:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:02:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#5]

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:03:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote

lol we see plenty here everyday
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:03:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

View Quote

It’s the one thing they’ve done well.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:10:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Ukrainian infiltration in Transnistria.
A citizen of Ukraine was detained in Transnistria, who was taking out a military uniform of the PMR. It was established that the man heads an organization that provides assistance to one of the power structures of Ukraine. In Transnistria, he bought field summer camouflage, sleeve insignia, epaulettes denoting various military ranks, as well as stripes with a blood type. The MGB does not rule out that the uniform and chevrons were needed to organize provocations to discredit the PMR, writes news agency Novosti Pridnestrovya.
https://t.me/radio1pmr
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:16:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Ukrainian infiltration in Transnistria. ….writes news agency Novosti Pridnestrovya.[/i]
https://t.me/radio1pmr
View Quote

That “news agency” is the propaganda arm of the Russian-backed separatists in Moldovan Transnistria. You have to factor that in…
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 5:55:46 AM EDT
[#11]

So again....

Are you suprized Russia commited a war crime?

Are you expecting anyone to actually do anything about it?

That was the whole damned point of "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

His IG page was just not stop petition the UK and EU for his release. This very thread had people crying that England should retaliate and expel Russian diplomats. Why? As you said, he's Ukrainian. We've already seen countless war crimes.

Why is this shocking to anyone?
View Quote

I take it English isn’t your first language, is it comrade?
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 6:11:25 AM EDT
[#12]
this might have been posted already.  Russia wants turkey to help them build a factory for bayraktar drones in russia..lol

https://www.bbc.com/ukrainian/news-62312761
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 6:11:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Capta:

I take it English isn’t your first language, is it comrade?
View Quote

He has some very interesting spelling errors
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:03:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By castlebravo84:

What a horrible thing to say.  Any compassionate person should believe that the best option would be the one that results in the least number of dead Russians.  After all, every Russian born will die...
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:24:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

Any ideas what it is?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYyjmXPXwAA4Rzj?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FYyjmXNWIAAMLFk?format=jpg&name=small

Any ideas what it is?

Can ye smell it?
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Almost looks like they're trying to kill the crew
and steal the tank.  Good tactics if true.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

View Quote

This is true. It's almost like he doesn't know different words that sound the same but have different meanings. Pretty common for esl people.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:44:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:47:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Whenever Russia starts taking huge losses, the infiltrators on this site come out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:48:30 AM EDT
[#20]

I think you are seeing what happens when undertrained soldiers who were raised in a brutal/shit culture by shit rulers start to get the idea that they are in real trouble and act out in frustration. This kind of thing happens in the wars in the african countries.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Billy_Ringo:
This may be crazy talk, but at this point the Russians seem to have gone off the deep end:

Is it possible that the Russians have taken extreme measures vs. Ukrainian POWs to try and motivate their own soldiers to not surrender and fight harder?  Knowing what may await them if they give up or are captured?

I simply can't think of any explanation as to their recent actions.

I think you are seeing what happens when undertrained soldiers who were raised in a brutal/shit culture by shit rulers start to get the idea that they are in real trouble and act out in frustration. This kind of thing happens in the wars in the african countries.

They finally get a chance to brutalize others as they were
brutalized. I suspect they feel vindicated by doing so.  

A lot of people who were sexually abused, turn into
sexual abusers.  

Almost nothing can be done to change
people like this.  Sad for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

It would be interesting to see what accounts on here go silent now.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:53:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Don't feed the trolls.  Just point them out then ignore them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:55:14 AM EDT
[#23]

That’s the UA Defense Ministry’s take.

https://gur.gov.ua/content/vbyvstvo-ukrainskykh-zakhysnykiv-v-olenivtsi-svidomyi-akt-teroryzmu-ukraina-vymahaie-nehainoho-rozsliduvannia-obstavyn-i-prychyn-smerti-nashykh-heroiv.html

The killing of Ukrainian Defenders in Olenivka is a deliberate act of terrorism. Ukraine demands an immediate investigation into the circumstances and causes of the death of our Heroes

On July 28, a powerful explosion took place on the territory of the former correctional colony No. 120 in the city of Olenivka in the temporarily occupied territory of the Donetsk region, which is currently used as a place of detention for Ukrainian prisoners of war. As a result of the explosion, the premises where the captured Ukrainians were located was destroyed. According to Russian sources, about 40 Ukrainians were killed, the number of wounded - to be determined.

The explosions took place on the territory of the industrial zone in a newly built building that was supposed to be specially equipped to hold prisoners taken out of Azovstal. The equipment of the building was completed 2 days ago, after which part of the detained Ukrainian Defenders were transferred to it.

We emphasize that the explosions in Olenivka, which led to the death of the Ukrainian Defenders, are a deliberate provocation and an undeniable act of terrorism by the occupying forces. According to available information, it was carried out by mercenaries from the Wagner (League) PMC under the personal command of the nominal owner of the specified PMC - Yevhen Prigozhin. The organization and implementation of the terrorist attack were not coordinated with the leadership of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.

The main purpose of the terrorist attack was to hide the facts of total embezzlement of funds allocated for the maintenance of Ukrainian prisoners of war. It is known that on August 1, a commission from Moscow was supposed to arrive at the "object" to check the expenditure of allocated funds and the conditions of detention of prisoners.

Since the real condition of the building and the conditions of keeping prisoners in it did not meet the requirements of the Russian leadership, the "problem" was solved by destroying the premises, together with the Ukrainians housed in it.

Another purpose of the provocation is to increase social tension in Ukraine. Given the great public interest in the fate of the Heroes of Azovstal, according to the authors of the scenario of the terrorist attack, the death of the Defenders should lead to an increase in social tension in Ukraine.

The head of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Kyrylo Budanov, emphasizes: "In order to find out the real circumstances of the terrorist attack and prevent a similar incident in the future, I call on all international institutions to express a tough position regarding the events in Olenivka. The International Movement of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, which is one of the guarantors of the safety and proper maintenance of Ukrainian prisoners of war, should give a proper assessment of the events and make efforts to find out the real circumstances and reasons for the killing of the Ukrainian Defenders. Ukraine demands the immediate admission of representatives of Ukraine to the scene of events to study the situation and control the conditions of detention of captured Ukrainian defenders. I also emphasize the need to conduct detailed monitoring of the conditions of detention of Ukrainian prisoners and guarantee the preservation of their lives and health."

View Quote

So, again, it's all about money.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

sexual abusers.  

View Quote

What slaves want more than freedom is a slave of their own.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

sexual abusers.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 8:10:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#26]
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 8:31:52 AM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

I take it English isn't your first language, is it comrade?

Pro Russia - check
Late '21 account - check
ESL flavored spelling errors - check
Plus another undisclosed tell. Russia's trolls are on par with their military. Meat puppets.

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

I don't know if it was pure luck but for the US/Euro right appealing to the general mistrust of government and support frugal expenditure proved to be a master stroke.
Putin adopting the gold standard, Putin defending Christians, Ukrainian Jew Nazis, muh slushy fund, BIOLABS  ect ect so far removed from reality that even the slightest digging can disprove it yet midlessly taken as gospel by some here.

My personal favorite was Arfcommers complaing about the possible spred of guns in Europe......on this very site that considers ownership of arms a right drived from natural law supporting Euro gun grabbers doing their best to keep the populace disarmed. If a state fails in its protection by denying say single mothers the means to protect herself (like here) I certainly hope it's made easier for her to get a gun on every street corner.          

At the beginning @outofbattery posted a image that summed Russia IW up perfectly.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/211087/B9F3D050-7D4F-497F-90E6-7CB19B731C4F_jpe-2302090.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

It’s the one thing they’ve done well.

I don't know if it was pure luck but for the US/Euro right appealing to the general mistrust of government and support frugal expenditure proved to be a master stroke.
Putin adopting the gold standard, Putin defending Christians, Ukrainian Jew Nazis, muh slushy fund, BIOLABS  ect ect so far removed from reality that even the slightest digging can disprove it yet midlessly taken as gospel by some here.

My personal favorite was Arfcommers complaing about the possible spred of guns in Europe......on this very site that considers ownership of arms a right drived from natural law supporting Euro gun grabbers doing their best to keep the populace disarmed. If a state fails in its protection by denying say single mothers the means to protect herself (like here) I certainly hope it's made easier for her to get a gun on every street corner.          

At the beginning @outofbattery posted a image that summed Russia IW up perfectly.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/211087/B9F3D050-7D4F-497F-90E6-7CB19B731C4F_jpe-2302090.jpg

Great post!
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Whats interesting is if you read a bit of 4Chan /pol/ you find that there's a LOT of the same verbiage going on towards China and the CCP right now. They are trying to rally Americans to view China as being anti-globohomo. In 5 years, I wonder if the MAGA crowd will like the Chinese in the same way as the Russians.
  • China has traditional family structures
  • Chinese hate the "Baizou"
  • Chinese are smart and have high IQs
  • Chinese hate globohomo
and so on.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

The book is mandatory or WAS mandatory reading when I was in ROTC.

Good book on their thought process.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

I would argue that Russia never was "sane," at least in a Western European sense of the word. The Russians never quite experienced the enlightenment reforms in the same way Western Europe did. There were some small reforms ....

You are completely correct from what I have understood and been taught, and from conversations with Russian specialists and Russians, too.

I think one of the most succinct explanations of the Russian government's thought process is to read George Kennan's famous "Long Telegram" from early 1946, which he wired from the Moscow embassy back to Foggy Bottom in response to a question about weird Soviet actions.  It spread like wildfire through Washington at the time, and was expanded and polished and published as the also-famous "X Article" in Foreign Affairs later in 1947. ("X" since it was anonymously published, he being a serving senior State Dept. officer at the time).  It is as relevant today as then, and would equally have applied 100 years earlier than 1945.  It is the germ that became the Cold War containment policy, though that was not entirely what he wanted to see personally.

Just the first sections I and II cover the background and are all that need to be read, not more than 10 or so minutes.  I've read this again about every five years for the last 20 years and frankly, everything Russia does makes perfect sense to me within Kennan's framework.

It is available here in the NSA digital archives:
https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/coldwar/documents/episode-1/kennan.htm

Some quotes (Just substitute 'Russia' for 'Soviet' and 'West' for 'Capitalist':

Everything must be done to advance relative strength of USSR as factor in international society. Conversely, no opportunity most be missed to reduce strength and influence, collectively as well as individually, of capitalist powers.

"Democratic-progressive" elements abroad are to be utilized to maximum to bring pressure to bear on capitalist governments along lines agreeable to Soviet interests.

(Russian Gov't. policy ) does not represent natural outlook of Russian people. Latter are, by and large, friendly to outside world, eager for experience of it, eager to measure against it talents they are conscious of possessing, eager above all to live in peace and enjoy fruits of their own labor. Party line only represents thesis which official propaganda machine puts forward with great skill and persistence to a public

all these theses, however baseless and disproven, are being boldly put forward again today. What does this indicate? It indicates that Soviet party line is not based on any objective analysis of situation beyond Russia's borders;

At bottom of Kremlin's neurotic view of world affairs is traditional and instinctive Russian sense of insecurity. Originally, this was insecurity of a peaceful agricultural people trying to live on vast exposed plain in neighborhood of fierce nomadic peoples. To this was added, as Russia came into contact with economically advanced West, fear of more competent, more powerful, more highly organized societies in that area.

Thanks for this Jack67, I never got the chance to read this.

I got sucked in on the first few paragraphs and keeping in mind when it was published.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#31]

I guess if it's off the list, it's time to put it back on, sadly.

The longer/reworked 'X Article' was released in booklet/pamphlet form and called "Sources of Soviet Conduct" and I think that's what Jozsi is referring to:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21401233-the-sources-of-soviet-conduct
View All Quotes

I guess if it's off the list, it's time to put it back on, sadly.

The longer/reworked 'X Article' was released in booklet/pamphlet form and called "Sources of Soviet Conduct" and I think that's what Jozsi is referring to:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21401233-the-sources-of-soviet-conduct

Excellent!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#32]

I read frequently and only respond occasionally.

At least I'm not crying about Biolabs and other asinine shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Yeah, he's one of the drive by trolls that frequents the thread every so often.

I read frequently and only respond occasionally.

At least I'm not crying about Biolabs and other asinine shit.

Well, you should respond less than occasionally.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By sq40:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:

lol    
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:30:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#34]
Russian tank discovers two of it's own dead and decapitated kin, fires a shot, then retreats under smoke.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/wbvjbm/russian_tank_pov_on_the_kharkiv_front_passing_an/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Javelin knocking out Russian vehicle in the fields.

Soldiers of Ukraine's 45th artillery brigade destroy a Russian tank with a FGM-148 Javelin.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Actually, 50 doesn't sound like many.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:36:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By cpermd:

View All Quotes

The results seem to speak for them selves though. The shelling on UA troops has diminished greatly.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:39:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#37]

View All Quotes

It seems that it's more than that now, since they are hitting smaller depots recently.  At first when they were getting hit, some of the depots were absolutely huge and almost a kilometer across, and well behind the Russian lines.   These weren't a few ammo crates, they were the distribution center for forces within 80 miles or so.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#38]
When I showed the satellite photo of the railway bridge out, I thought there were two misses and one hit, apparently all three were hits.

This guy is on the bridge filming the damage.

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:13:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#40]
When I showed the satellite photo of the railway bridge out, I thought there were two misses and one hit, apparently all three were hits.

This guy is on the bridge filming the damage.

View Quote
Given their reliance on manual labor logistics, I'm really surprised not to see box cars at either end of the bridge with a bucket brigade on the bridge passing ammo crates from one side to the other.

Link Posted: 7/30/2022 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
View Quote

I wonder how many of those pontoons and pontoon troops are taking a dirt nap or in a watery grave in Ukraine now?

F Russia and Russians
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#42]
8 Krab self-propelled howitzers are ready to be handed over to Ukraine. It's a part of deal signed in June.

HIMARS are definitely big, but Ukraine needs a lot of self propelled artillery too. This is especially true, given that the pzh 2000s are starting to have issues due to the volume of rounds getting shot.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:27:13 AM EDT
[#43]
I'm getting Katyn Forest vibes, with how the Russians killed the Azovstal defenders and tried to blame it on the Ukrainians. They really haven't changed that much at all.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

The other result is that russia now has to deal with the fact that all their ammo depots they set up to be useful and convenient behind the front lines to supply their artillery is all a terribly vulnerable target if they don't pick up all that stuff and move it a lot further away. Ammo dumps are blown up, or (I expect) they are in the process of being loaded up and moved back instead of just sitting there waiting to get hit. So even if they are not hit, they are out now out of service, many of them.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Houlagan72:

Well, you should respond less than occasionally.
View Quote

Amen to that
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#46]

sexual abusers.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Billy_Ringo:
This may be crazy talk, but at this point the Russians seem to have gone off the deep end:

Is it possible that the Russians have taken extreme measures vs. Ukrainian POWs to try and motivate their own soldiers to not surrender and fight harder?  Knowing what may await them if they give up or are captured?

I simply can't think of any explanation as to their recent actions.

sexual abusers.  

"Break the circle"

Kill every leader who brutalizes his or her subordinates, regardless of rank. No exceptions.

The ONLY way to effect change here is to permanently squelch the feedback loop. Then introduce other incentives to professionalism which don't involve acting like animals.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

I've been a.staunch critic of the Germans for this entire war but it looks like they have turned

100 pzh 2000's to Ukraine
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/germany-approves-sale-100-howitzers-ukraine-spiegel-2022-07-27/
View Quote

Those are new production so the order won’t be complete for years.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:57:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By AnalogKid:

"Break the circle"

Kill every leader who brutalizes his or her subordinates, regardless of rank. No exceptions.

The ONLY way to effect change here is to permanently squelch the feedback loop. Then introduce other incentives to professionalism which don't involve acting like animals.
View Quote

There are a bunch of younger russians who grew up with the internet when russia was more open. They are different. Very many of them were kind of horrified by what was happening in russia and what their government was doing to their online friends in Ukraine. They ran to another country if they could. But their numbers are small compared to the rest of the russians who are indoctrinated by the soviet culture. And russia has now gone back to the soviet ways of forcing all people to support the empire with zealotry or be imprisoned. I honestly believe if there had been another successive generation to grow up in open russia, it would have broken the cycle, but it is far too late for that now. Russians are going back to being beaten, oppressed, no respect for individuals, and drunk.
It's really not hard to imagine how things go in an average soviet household when the broken/demoralized/frustrated/angry head of the houshold comes home blind drunk again.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Sounds fun. Target ferry loading position, calculate flight time, launch when the ferry distance and rate of travel would bring it into the kill zone before impact. Scoot.  

I wonder if the bridge on one side limits the trajectories and makes it easier to locate the launch site. I'm sure they're on guard for being baited.
View Quote

They will likely have civvies also to have a human shield.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By SpaceGuy:

Whats interesting is if you read a bit of 4Chan /pol/ you find that there's a LOT of the same verbiage going on towards China and the CCP right now. They are trying to rally Americans to view China as being anti-globohomo. In 5 years, I wonder if the MAGA crowd will like the Chinese in the same way as the Russians.
  • China has traditional family structures
  • Chinese hate the "Baizou"
  • Chinese are smart and have high IQs
  • Chinese hate globohomo
and so on.
View Quote

I've said this since week #1 of the war.

I had to re-think ALOT Of my conversations with great friends, I'd venture 25%-35% of this site explicitly supports Russia in this case against Ukraine, I don't expect the Chinese invasion of Taiwan, Japan, or Australia to be much different, with the exception it could be higher.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2238 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top