Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2242 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stone-age:

For whatever reason there's a chunk of Americans who are easy to manipulate simply by using the words they want to hear. I'm a lot more exposed to people on the right so I see that stuff more(traditional values). I expect when the chinese start using words like "equality" there are a bunch of people on the left who jump on that chinese bandwagon.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Seen it among the “Red Pillers” for at least a year. Some of them honestly think CCP tyranny is a price worth paying so long as the libtards and trannys are “dealt with “

For whatever reason there's a chunk of Americans who are easy to manipulate simply by using the words they want to hear. I'm a lot more exposed to people on the right so I see that stuff more(traditional values). I expect when the chinese start using words like "equality" there are a bunch of people on the left who jump on that chinese bandwagon.

"For whatever reason."

Think of a Bell curve. Realize the top of it is 100 IQ, and that 50% of the population is on the left side of that. Couple that with the total absence on school instruction leading to critical thinking skills.

1984 is literally an instruction manual these days.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Fixed it for you.

http://www.usinua.org/
View Quote

Thank you, sadly my time on here has resulted in about 1000$ and about 1000$ in gear. Guys who donated money recently should know that I was able with others to get a SOF team 4 comtac 6 one with duals, 4 with single lead. Huge step up for them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

I dont know. Many members here with older accounts and lots off EE scores are posting idiotic anti-Ukraine BS. The usual "I hate them both, let them kill each other" bullshit. I wish they were all Russian/CCP bots but I think most are just idiots. They have been so jaded by MSM/dnc lies that they lost all sense of critical thinking and are instinctively against ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the democrats support. Basically they are victims of russian/CCP/dnc psych-ops.
View Quote

Your probably right. The political shit (I am also tainted after the last 12 years) has gotten out of hand. It’s easy to say if Biden is for it then I’m against it. Sprinkle in a little fake corruption stories and globohomo conspiracy and it a potent psyop.

I tell people that are military is 1000% behind a more robust response, Budens been holding them back. Why? Idk if it the Dem tendency to hate army or if it is because half of europes big players are compromised by Russian gas money.

It’s in our national interest and this is the best use of American $$$ tax money I’ve seen at least a decade. I mean old javelins killing tanks, gimars missiles destroying billions in weaponry, 2000 enemy MBTs out of action.  It’s freaking great
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

It’s more complex than that. Soviet doctrine on nuke usage is likely still part of Russian Foreign Policy and military doctrine.

1. The Soviets regarded tactical nukes as simply being another conventional weapon.

2. Soviet Foreign Policy had a policy of using nukes to escalate to deescalate. Basically, ramp things tensions up to a Spinal Tap 11 with a nuke to then horrify everyone involved to then seek deescalation.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TTTSNB:
recent Russian doctrine on what would result in a nuclear strike:

(doesn't specify tactical or strategic, that must be a decision they make)

1. any ballistic missile attack on Russian territory, or their allies, not necessarily nuclear

2. the use of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons against Russia or its allies

3. any attack on critical government or military sites that would compromise the capability of their nuclear forces

4. any aggression that puts the existence of Russia in jeopardy.

source: https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2021/04/29/russian_nuclear_doctrine_force_expansion_and_nuclear_deterrence_774957.html

note that they said if their "nuclear forces" are compromised, not "strategic nuclear forces". that poses two problems. one, it includes their tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield. two, practically all of their missile systems and lots of big artillery are dual capable between conventional and nuclear warheads.

a tactical nuke from the Russians would not result in an immediate nuclear response from NATO, according to one analyst who was asked. it is a large threshold, one that NATO takes very seriously. he thinks NATO would respond with a "fairly massive" conventional attack on Russian tactical nuke facilities, making it clear that further provocation would result in all-out war. that is about the same thing as Russia's "escalate to de-escalate" tactic. keep in mind, however, that the Russian doctrine outlined above calls for a nuclear response to any attack on its nuclear forces. WWIII and nuclear doomsday would be up to Russia at that point.

It’s more complex than that. Soviet doctrine on nuke usage is likely still part of Russian Foreign Policy and military doctrine.

1. The Soviets regarded tactical nukes as simply being another conventional weapon.

2. Soviet Foreign Policy had a policy of using nukes to escalate to deescalate. Basically, ramp things tensions up to a Spinal Tap 11 with a nuke to then horrify everyone involved to then seek deescalation.

The nuke shit is just to keep us scared and helpless. Our response should be to punch bully and say go on try me.

Not oh no they might launch nukes so let’s do nothing until Berlin falls.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Also we will be hosting a two gun match in NC/VA this dec/Jan with actual stages designed by veterans of each contact. We even have pkm and other stuff. Water course with dingy (retreat at sevrodonetsk), Bucha, school 214.

A few real UA pipe hitters who speak English will be present. Even a former frogman turned Russian nightmare. It’s not going to be cheap, like 200+ Entry but the prizes will be huge. Guns, knives, Russian trophies etc. also dinner with QA but through a more formal setting. At least 1 of these seminars will require some clearance level.

Anyway I’m trying.

Donate

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Fixed it for you.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Originally Posted By Billy_Ringo:
I have a feeling those 750,000 to 1,000.000 Ukrainian soldiers will show up fully armed when and where the Russians least expect it.   Pretty sure NATO and the US can come up with a million rifles, ammo and gear if given a few weeks---which they've had.  

Time will tell...

The numbers of men are right but we have not given enough small arms, lmgs, DNR rifles, or other gear to kit and train these guys. Yes their are a million willing souls, about 1/2 of the deployed guys can thank family, friends, and the network of volunteer organizations like ours for kit USINUA.org.

We’ve fielded at least a 100 guys with top notch gear. I’m 5k in the negative as we speak.

Fixed it for you.

There it is.
Donated.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Also we will be hosting a two gun match in NC/VA this dec/Jan with actual stages designed by veterans of each contact. We even have pkm and other stuff. Water course with dingy (retreat at sevrodonetsk), Bucha, school 214.

A few real UA pipe hitters who speak English will be present. Even a former frogman turned Russian nightmare. It’s not going to be cheap, like 200+ Entry but the prizes will be huge. Guns, knives, Russian trophies etc. also dinner with QA but through a more formal setting. At least 1 of these seminars will require some clearance level.

Anyway I’m trying.

Donate

View Quote

Sounds awesome.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:29:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Erno86] [#8]
I believe the casualty rates on both sides will increase, due to exposed cover; from the future fall leaves that will have fallen to the ground.

That's one reason I believe that it's important for the Ukrainian's to at least retake Kherson during the fall; during their latest ongoing offensive.

Do the Ukrainian's wish for a snowy winter more than the ZZ Moscovites?

Here's hoping that the Ukrainian forces have plenty of snow camo for the winter.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:30:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: stgdz] [#9]
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

"For whatever reason."

Think of a Bell curve. Realize the top of it is 100 IQ, and that 50% of the population is on the left side of that. Couple that with the total absence on school instruction leading to critical thinking skills.

View All Quotes

Seen it among the “Red Pillers” for at least a year. Some of them honestly think CCP tyranny is a price worth paying so long as the libtards and trannys are “dealt with “

"For whatever reason."

Cable news and social media has literally broken people's brains.  We went from a highly technological and logic based society into, this is what my gut tells me

Edit it's also a lot easier for people to see things in black and white instead of using their brains to figure out the shades of grey.

Shits not binary yo!
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Erno86:
I believe the casualty rates on both sides will increase, due to exposed cover; from the future fall leaves that will fall to the ground.

That's one reason I believe that it's important for the Ukrainian's to at least retake Kherson during the fall; during their latest ongoing offensive.

Here's hoping that the Ukrainian forces have plenty of snow camo for the winter.
View Quote

I think cold temps will benefit the defenders. Russia hasn't shown themselves able to equip their forces with what they need to survive.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

I think cold temps will benefit the defenders. Russia hasn't shown themselves able to equip their forces with what they need to survive.
View Quote

The frozen dnieper may help for tank crossings.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:34:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By stgdz:

The frozen dnieper may help for tank crossings.
View Quote

Going which direction is the big question.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:42:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Erno86] [#13]
"Next week's battle for Kherson will be 'crucial'"
View Quote

Next week's battle for Kherson will be 'crucial' | Michael Evans
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:49:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Freiheit8472] [#14]

Anyway I’m trying.

Donate

View Quote

Where do we send the JPAz!
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Cable news and social media has literally broken people's brains.  We went from a highly technological and logic based society into, this is what my gut tells me

Edit it's also a lot easier for people to see things in black and white instead of using their brains to figure out the shades of grey.

Shits not binary yo!
View Quote

Those news outlets and social media are selling a produce their customers already want to buy. If they say or show something their customers don't like, those customers will leave and the company will go broke. You/we need to be looking at the Americans who already want to buy that product. That in addition to the fact that corporations have figured out what will cause the customers to continue to pay the most attention, it's usually "outrage" if I'm not mistaken. And for the people on the right it's "fear of loss" if I recall correctly. Companies continually find ways to press those emotional buttons to keep their customers attention. We are being manipulated. The manipulation is useful to powerful people.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:52:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Your probably right. The political shit (I am also tainted after the last 12 years) has gotten out of hand. It’s easy to say if Biden is for it then I’m against it. Sprinkle in a little fake corruption stories and globohomo conspiracy and it a potent psyop.

I tell people that are military is 1000% behind a more robust response, Budens been holding them back. Why? Idk if it the Dem tendency to hate army or if it is because half of europes big players are compromised by Russian gas money.

It’s in our national interest and this is the best use of American $$$ tax money I’ve seen at least a decade. I mean old javelins killing tanks, gimars missiles destroying billions in weaponry, 2000 enemy MBTs out of action.  It’s freaking great
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#17]

The nuke shit is just to keep us scared and helpless. Our response should be to punch bully and say go on try me.

View All Quotes

1. any ballistic missile attack on Russian territory, or their allies, not necessarily nuclear

2. the use of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons against Russia or its allies

3. any attack on critical government or military sites that would compromise the capability of their nuclear forces

source: https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2021/04/29/russian_nuclear_doctrine_force_expansion_and_nuclear_deterrence_774957.html

note that they said if their "nuclear forces" are compromised, not "strategic nuclear forces". that poses two problems. one, it includes their tactical nuclear weapons on the battlefield. two, practically all of their missile systems and lots of big artillery are dual capable between conventional and nuclear warheads.

a tactical nuke from the Russians would not result in an immediate nuclear response from NATO, according to one analyst who was asked. it is a large threshold, one that NATO takes very seriously. he thinks NATO would respond with a "fairly massive" conventional attack on Russian tactical nuke facilities, making it clear that further provocation would result in all-out war. that is about the same thing as Russia's "escalate to de-escalate" tactic. keep in mind, however, that the Russian doctrine outlined above calls for a nuclear response to any attack on its nuclear forces. WWIII and nuclear doomsday would be up to Russia at that point.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
There is only one way to deal with bullies.  You'd
think people would have learned this.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jungatheart:

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
There is only one way to deal with bullies.  You'd
think people would have learned this.
View Quote

I think it can be argued that we are responding. I'm not convinced that boiling the russians slow was an actual plan but it seems to be the result.(As Ukranians pay the price for it.) But I am actually worried the russians will bring out chemical weapons if they get pushed too hard and too fast. Grinding them down until they can't continue and just decide to declare victory and go home might be a good plan. With a hundred thousand broken, demoralized, and pissed off soldiers walking home. It's not like they have an economy left to build more weapons, that's because of our economic response to russia.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

All of this is a problem for Russia, not the west. If they choose to act on this policy in an edge scenario (i.e. non-nuclear strike against them affecting what they consider a tactical nuclear element in the sense that they are optionally nuclear) it means they committed national suicide. It would be an unthinkable act of self-defeating stupidity but they've proven that they are capable of such decisions. Hopefully they won't but if they do it's their funeral.

Only a moron filled with pure hubris crafts a policy that makes a nuclear exchange more likely, rather than less. It's like they are looking for an excuse however thin and tenuous it is, to justify a first strike. As per usual this policy is chiefly aimed at creating a perception, rather than being substantive. They are desperate to create an optic that shows Russia as fierce and strong but in doing so they betray how insecure and pathetic they actually are. They want the west to recoil at the thought of provoking them in accordance with this highly irrational set of rules but instead of creating fear it inspires ridicule. Well deserved ridicule.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Shits not binary yo!
View All Quotes

"For whatever reason."

Shits not binary yo!

Boy, this.  If you can't see the shades of gray, your throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I use this bingo card when I talk to my brother, and see if I get a bingo by the end of the discussion.

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:22:36 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Boy, this.  If you can't see the shades of gray, your throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I use this bingo card when I talk to my brother, and see if I get a bingo by the end of the discussion.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126617/FY8YUIUWIAAcO3p-2471882.jpg
View All Quotes

"For whatever reason."

Shits not binary yo!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

"For whatever reason."

Shits not binary yo!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/I_don_t_steal_memes_I_share_our_memes_jp-2471893.JPG

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:30:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:33:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#27]
FIRMS from 3 hrs ago.

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:48:18 PM EDT
[#28]

I dont know. Many members here with older accounts and lots off EE scores are posting idiotic anti-Ukraine BS. The usual "I hate them both, let them kill each other" bullshit. I wish they were all Russian/CCP bots but I think most are just idiots. They have been so jaded by MSM/dnc lies that they lost all sense of critical thinking and are instinctively against ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the democrats support. Basically they are victims of russian/CCP/dnc psych-ops.
View Quote

I get my news primarily from two sources; The NYT's and The Wall Street Journal (I also watch BBC from time to time).

I feel this "barbell" approach gives me some balance of news and perspective.

Both my wife and son watch Fox almost exclusively, and although they were very pro-Ukraine when this conflict first started, they have taken a real turn after listening to Tucker and others on the network attacking Ukraine's corruption and the cost of sending aid to them.

Tucker in particular always questioned our involvement and stated he had no concern or hatred directed toward Russia or Putin.

It has been rather unsettling to see this transformation, and I can't see any clear reason why Fox has promoted this agenda.

I get all twisted up when I see video's of all the innocent civilians shelled indiscriminately in Ukraine, and the rest of my family just shrug's their shoulders and gets another slice of pie.

If anything, this has demonstrated the need to gather your news and information from more than one, singular source.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 3:57:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Tucker Carlson is dead to me. Him carrying water for the Russians is unforgivable. It is a shame he chose to take this path, as he otherwise usually displayed solid thinking. But this pro-Russia shit is just too much. He can fuck off and die for all I care.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Tucker Carlson is dead to me. Him carrying water for the Russians is unforgivable. It is a shame he chose to take this path, as he otherwise usually displayed solid thinking. But this pro-Russia shit is just too much. He can fuck off and die for all I care.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
View Quote

#metoo. He’s dead to me. Between him and Steve Bannon and his (anti) War Room  he has my arch conservative sister rooting against Ukraine.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:52:33 PM EDT
[#32]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FY_GsnhWIAEEwSW?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

So are they worried about civilian deaths for not blowing the pontoon bridge with himars.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't drop it as soon as it went up.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:55:51 PM EDT
[#33]

So are they worried about civilian deaths for not blowing the pontoon bridge with himars.

View Quote

Are the vehicles legit civilian? I'm kind of surprised they'd even be allowed to use the bridge. Or even want to.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:58:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bunn19] [#34]

View Quote

Vatnik Bingo looks like 80% of GDs talking points about Ukraine.  I used to spend a good amount of time posting in GD (outside of this thread) before the war broke out.  Now it seems like any post having anything to do with Ukraine/Russia (and to a lesser extent China) is nothing but the talking points listed on that bingo card.  It’s pretty sickening really.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I believe the casualty rates on both sides will increase, due to exposed cover; from the future fall leaves that will have fallen to the ground.

View Quote

They don't have till fall to take kherson. Russia is doing the referendum before then. And they need to take any and all territory before Any fake referendum Russia does. Will lesson the likely use of tactical nukes from Russia protecting any "Russian territory"
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Russia won’t use tactical nukes because the response will hurt them badly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#37]
On the night of July 30, 2022, a special train of more than 40 cars with Russian troops, military equipment and ammunition, which arrived from Crimea to Kherson Region’s Brylivka Station, was destroyed with the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS).

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3540882-russias-special-train-of-over-40-cars-destroyed-with-himars-in-kherson-region.html
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By sq40:
On the night of July 30, 2022, a special train of more than 40 cars with Russian troops, military equipment and ammunition, which arrived from Crimea to Kherson Region’s Brylivka Station, was destroyed with the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System (HIMARS).

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-ato/3540882-russias-special-train-of-over-40-cars-destroyed-with-himars-in-kherson-region.html
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:

From that statement:

…a special train of more than 40 cars with Russian troops, military equipment and ammunition, which arrived from Crimea to Kherson Region’s Brylivka Station….

This implies they aren’t able to supply forces through occupied territory any longer. The rail route to Kherson via Crimea is extremely long and more difficult than what was being used before.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By torstin:

Are the vehicles legit civilian? I'm kind of surprised they'd even be allowed to use the bridge. Or even want to.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By torstin:

How do you think the commies will portray it?  My guess is they hit a bunch of the surrounding areas, maybe with m777's to get people off the bridge and then drop himars on it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:41:57 PM EDT
[#40]
God how would you like to have been these poor bastards.

According to the intelligence data, all locomotive drivers and engineers of Russian Railways, who escorted the cargo, were killed.

Probably some schmucks just going out their regular business until the Russians point a gun to their heads and told them to move stuff.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

More like 40% fixed for you

I'll add to that people are fed up with the US being the world's police force and hated for it.  Quagmire conflicts for decades that prove to be a complete waste.  I think at the heart of some of this opposition is just plane old isolationism at play.  Unfortunately our political leadership has squandered American good will thinking it was infinite its not......and america will pay rhe price not the leadership but the average joe.  This is not WWII  do you really think we'll  see a bush or Clinton or Obama or Romney etc. child in the armed forces fighting?

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

They don't have till fall to take kherson. Russia is doing the referendum before then. And they need to take any and all territory before Any fake referendum Russia does. Will lesson the likely use of tactical nukes from Russia protecting any "Russian territory"
View All Quotes

If the referendum is fraudulent then what does it matter if it happens or not? Just to not give Russia another point for propaganda? The only people believing a referendum is valid would be Russians.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By anonimovaca:

If the referendum is fraudulent then what does it matter if it happens or not? Just to not give Russia another point for propaganda? The only people believing a referendum is valid would be Russians.
View Quote

I agree, I don’t think it’s the referendum driving anything. They’ve kidnapped citizens forcibly to Russia and rigged the vote; no one cares.

Hitting them where weakest at the end of untenable supply lines, with terrain features helpful for an encirclement, that’s the driver of this.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:52:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#44]

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 5:59:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#45]
Adding to the Crimean Russian ammo train.  Sat photos coming in.

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 6:02:36 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Actually we held the referendum last Wednesday.  Sorry we forgot to tell you, but internal matters are really none of your business.  Now get out before we kill the world.
Oh yes, we held a referendum in Warsaw last week but agreed to keep it quiet because the Poles fear their Nazi government and long for our protection.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

It only matters to Russia, the ones with the tactical nukes. To justify in the use of them. If they use the referendum to make any territory Russian, then under Russia law of use of tactical nukes is justified and that's what they are trying to do. Fraudulent or not. It only has to make sense in Russian eyes for there use. Not the rest of the world
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Serbs are getting Froggy...
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 6:14:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#49]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Serbs are getting Froggy...
View Quote

What do you mean
Nvm found this.. Kosovo to attack Serbia at midnight!

https://en.trend.az/world/europe/3627487.html
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Near Khearson, jamming Russian drones.

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2242 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top