Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2606 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:12:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdfmJOgWAAE2mQw?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdfmJOgWAAAoEXa?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

It disrupted the referendum  too as a bonus.

Precinct commissions in Alchevsk were evacuated to bomb shelters in the morning due to shelling from Kyiv, the CEC of the LPR reported
https://t.me/rian_ru/179209

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:13:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Seems they went to battle without their anti-ditching beam. That is what the log we see on many vehicles are for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Seems they went to battle without their anti-ditching beam. That is what the log we see on many vehicles are for.

Good catch, but man look at that mud already.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Just to illustrate how deep they're digging to try to drum up numbers, they're having "refugees" vote including having people show up at the Embassies in Moscow-

In Yakutsk, more than 200 people voted in a referendum in three days

https://ria.ru/20220925/golosovanie-1819330009.html

YAKUTSK, Sep 25 – RIA Novosti. According to the results of three days of the referendum in the city of Yakutsk, the number of voters on the accession of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to the Russian Federation amounted to 229 people, a source from the precinct commission of the referendum in the city told RIA Novosti.

Earlier it was reported that following the results of two days of the referendum on the accession of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to Russia more than 120 refugees voted in Yakutsk.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Wow.  I’m speechless.
View Quote

Yeah, that's a great update.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Every instance they are filmed, they seem to fly in a narrow altitude band.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:23:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mike_nds] [#10]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#11]
This always softens my heart.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#12]
A fragment of the "Geran-2" UAV, which arrived today at the headquarters of the "South" operational command in Odessa.

https://t.me/odessa_typical/19070
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

What is this in reference to?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:26:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Another free assessment for September 24th by Malcontent News.  74 pages.

Direct PDF to read here:  https://www.patreon.com/file?h=72446466&i=11850834
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:26:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#16]
Originally Posted By PMB1086:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PMB1086:

The Iranian Suicide drone launching positions, I didn't link correctly for the correct context.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

I never heard of that but not surprised. Thank God we got rid of 100K hard core commies. We would have had our commie revolution in the 70's instead of today had they all stayed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By centex_SR-15:

Not to mention that during the same timeframe Stalin invited Americans to immigrate to Russia to escape the Great Depression and upwards of 100,000 did.  Afterwards he changed his mind declaring foreigners to be spies and most of them were “purged”.

I never heard of that but not surprised. Thank God we got rid of 100K hard core commies. We would have had our commie revolution in the 70's instead of today had they all stayed.

I can only add a small piece to this, but I know a significant portion of that was Mennonite Missionaries who moved there to help with agriculture and minister. They were disappeared. I don’t anyone would think of Mennonites as hardcore commies.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Ukraine needs to start camping MANPADs gunners on top of buildings especially near known HQs and other important infrastructure. All that small arms fire from the ground seems to be practically a waste of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:33:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Translated: The temperature is rising.    Seems like lots of women protesting the Russian mobilization.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:35:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#20]
Originally Posted By GTLandser:

Absolutely NO and sort of yes (respectively to both of you):

Normies completely underestimate the ability of any military unit to know what the fuck is going on around them at any given time. I don't care if you have tank thermal sights, drones, aerostats, or satellites.

It isn't that the information isn't THERE, it is that it doesn't reach the level that the affected people can USE IT. Or some dude was asleep on post, or there was an RF dead zone, or nobody in the TOC thought what they were seeing was important enough to share.

Like, seriously, go back and play C&C or Starcraft, where the "fog of war" is only cleared out for a minute within a very short radius of the unit blundering around the map. That's the most accurate game mechanic EVER.

You also simply cannot have units or observers everywhere, all of the time.

If we could do that, then US units wouldn't have run across IEDs or wandered into complex ambushes all the time...which they did with alarming regularity.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GTLandser:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:
Originally Posted By Bama_Rebel:

I would of thought Ukraine's recon would of prevented them from rolling into the kill box.

I wasn’t a Soldier but I don’t think that’s how that works. The enemy puts the killbox where you’re going to be, if it can…

Absolutely NO and sort of yes (respectively to both of you):

Normies completely underestimate the ability of any military unit to know what the fuck is going on around them at any given time. I don't care if you have tank thermal sights, drones, aerostats, or satellites.

It isn't that the information isn't THERE, it is that it doesn't reach the level that the affected people can USE IT. Or some dude was asleep on post, or there was an RF dead zone, or nobody in the TOC thought what they were seeing was important enough to share.

Like, seriously, go back and play C&C or Starcraft, where the "fog of war" is only cleared out for a minute within a very short radius of the unit blundering around the map. That's the most accurate game mechanic EVER.

You also simply cannot have units or observers everywhere, all of the time.

If we could do that, then US units wouldn't have run across IEDs or wandered into complex ambushes all the time...which they did with alarming regularity.

A killbox is generally an air force term. More on that later.

An engagement area is generally a piece of ground, usually a rectangle. Doesn't have to be, it just turns out that way.  You look the route bad guys are going (avenue of approach) and basically then look for a concealed piece of terrain (woods, town) that looks along the avenue of approach to a place you cant hide (engagement area---big open fields).  You lay out  weapons appropriately. Put the NLAWs 600 meters away, the stugnas and javs a few klicks out, dismounts and infantry up close, and then  box it in with mines, blocking mines between you and bad guys, fixing mines on teh flans, a nice U shape, and the cherry on top is the artillery pre planned target in the middle.

This is the traditional "engagement area" and between the tanks, land mines, dug in positions, and general obviousness of where it SHOULD be, especially when dealing with professionals...you sorta start knowing where it should be, and you send your fools (recon, cav scouts ) forward to get shot at first.  They are willing to sacrifice their lives to find these things as long as back in garrison you let them wear cool hats and weird metal jangly things on their boots.

In modern day times, as artillery and spotting and GPS make everything faster, and much more accurate, the kill box is different.  Now three or four dudes in the woods, or of course, a drone, can spot you, and call in artillery, and it is as we've seen a perpetual game of hide and go seek.  So, Ukrainian recon cant help you as you are looking for four hidden guys and they are looking for moving targets.  And you may find most of them, but GPS and radio are so plentiful an screen line of OPS could be out there and you cant get all of them.

So the key, I imagine, is you've gotta go to the source and kill the shooters, as the spotters cant be all found and killed. Hence HIMARs and drones.  To be frank, there isnt much point in pushing infantry forward, as its a big artillery duel, unless this is a feint and you are bluntly sacrificing men to fix enemy attention.  Which is a valid tactic, if you must.

The phrases that pay are

"set the conditions"
dont rush to failure"

As an aside, shifting gears, it is really hard to defuse some of those artillery driven land mines, and armies in general underresource their mine clearing units in peacetime.  Artillery delivered mines flying over the front into rear areas and roads are probably very effective. 120 tanks? I doubt it. 120 armored vehicles? I could believe that, no problem.  And that's not a Russian thing. Artillery delivered mines are a really really tough problem to solve.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:35:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#21]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
Ukraine needs to start camping MANPADs gunners on top of buildings especially near known HQs and other important infrastructure. All that small arms fire from the ground seems to be practically a waste of ammo.
View Quote

My thoughts too.   These drones are apparently easy to hear and see in some cases even from the ground.  They travel slowly, so if they had some people along the ground that could quickly get reports in on an app or something to give air defenses nearby a part of the sky to start looking for them near the bigger cities it would help with shoot downs I think.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:39:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#22]
Hitting the bridge again 20 minutes ago.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#23]

My thoughts too.   These drones are apparently easy to hear and see in some cases even from the ground.  They travel slowly, so if they had some people along the ground that could quickly get reports in on an app or something to give air defenses nearby a part of the sky to start looking for them near the bigger cities it would help with shoot downs I think.
View All Quotes

I think this is the best they can do right now without access to more advanced systems.

The rest of GD seems to think they can shoot these down with a shotgun and some bird shot
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:42:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By pivoproseem:
One of the major milestones in the Russian watch industry was the result of buying the bankrupt Dueber-Hampden Watch Factory in Ohio and sending employees there to train and set up machinery. https://twobrokewatchsnobs.com/russian-watches-part-2-the-first-moscow-watch-factory-poljot/
View Quote

I've got one of those Russian Hampdens around here. It's hilarious when  you compare it to the American made version. Made on the same machinery, the same design. The American version actually has very good fit and finish. The Soviet version is made of the cheapest metal available and looks like it was made in a dark shed by a worker with a dull file.... Typical of communist products.

The Soviets were also busy buying up other American technology through their Amtorg "business entity".  Everything from steel mills to automotive assembly line technology to dam construction techniques. American companies were desperate to make money during the Depression and the Soviets took full advantage of that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:43:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote

I rode with these guys for a few days.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:43:51 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
Will we see a reintroduction of the barrage balloons!?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#27]

I think this is the best they can do right now without access to more advanced systems.

The rest of GD seems to think they can shoot these down with a shotgun and some bird shot
View All Quotes

Yea, these things aren't that easy.    It's hard to take care of a DJI Mavic that is almost a kilometer away and so tiny they are impossible to spot visually, and very hard for a thermal imaging system.  That's why the anti drone systems come with powerful magnified optical systems, thermal sensors, radar, and electronic counter measures to jam them in an area.

You can get a handle on them, find the weaknesses of the system, their range and speed, find where they are launching from etc.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

Zelenskyy was elected in 2014? Back to your agitprop notes, Ivan!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Circuits:
Originally Posted By voyager3:
I keep seeing all the posts suggesting that Israel puts itself on the line and I don't understand where they got the notion.
Israel doesn't owe Ukraine and its people a thing. Out of two millions of ex-USSR Israelis, about half are from Ukraine and they don't have any fond memories of the place. The fact that Ukraine elected a president with some Jewish roots was actually the result of 2014 war fatigue and the votes mostly came from the pro-russian and indifferent parts of the population. The nationalists despised him and being Jewish didn't help. Ukraine as a country never wasted a chance to vote against Israel in the UN and to sell aerospace and military technology to its enemies like Iran. Not even going to start on how gladly the local collaborationists helped the Nazis during WW2.
That orcs are now using Iranian drones on UA is some poetic justice. Let the antisemites slaughter each other as far as IL is concerned.

Zelenskyy was elected in 2014? Back to your agitprop notes, Ivan!!

Last two presidents of Ukraine were Jewish. These trolls, Putin nad dabbers, US agiprops, are just too funny.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:47:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By YaNi05:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By YaNi05:

In some manner, I'd like to see Ukrainian aerostats.    Balloons with radar and thermal optical systems to look for them.    Keep the balloon at a lower altitude so that the Kamikaze drones will tend to skyline themselves against the cold background of the sky and vector air defenses to them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:50:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Not a great solution, but tracer rounds would help get shots on target when countering the Iranian drones. I didn’t see any tracer rounds in the one or two videos I watched where they were firing small arms at them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:52:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Do Ukraine Infantry Need the US Army’s New XM5 Rifle?
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#32]

The Ukrainians were requesting these a few months back.  The particular version in the article can be deployed from the German MARS (HIMARS) system.  But the interesting part is that the US supplied a very similar system over a month ago as well.   RAAMS, which can be launched from 155mm artillery systems.

https://en.defence-ua.com/media/contentimages/779631ac510c327f.jpg

https://en.defence-ua.com/weapon_and_tech/ukraine_will_get_raam_system_from_usa-4159.html

Apparently, they are proving to be very effective.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sq40:
https://en.defence-ua.com/news/ukraines_armed_forces_destroy_120_russian_tanks_in_kherson_region_with_german_at2_mines-4325.html

Ukraine’s Armed Forces Destroy 120 russian Tanks in Kherson Region with German AT2 Mines

Armed Forces of Ukraine use German DM1399 AT2 scatterable anti-tank mines, which supposedly have been secretly provided by Great Britain or Germany

A photo appeared on the network showing the DM1399 version of the AT2 scatterable anti-tank mine that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are using in the Kherson region.

The mine can be deployed from a rocket. It has a diameter of 103.5 mm and a weight of 2.22 kg. The mine auto-destructs after one of six selectable periods, up to a maximum of four days.

Apparently, russian army has lost 120 tanks in the Kherson region over the past 3 weeks because of new German weapons in the arsenal of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

https://en.defence-ua.com/media/contentimages/243632f232facfec.jpeg

The Ukrainians were requesting these a few months back.  The particular version in the article can be deployed from the German MARS (HIMARS) system.  But the interesting part is that the US supplied a very similar system over a month ago as well.   RAAMS, which can be launched from 155mm artillery systems.

https://en.defence-ua.com/media/contentimages/779631ac510c327f.jpg

https://en.defence-ua.com/weapon_and_tech/ukraine_will_get_raam_system_from_usa-4159.html

Apparently, they are proving to be very effective.

It’s really amazing you can deploy that many mines via rocket like that.  I can’t imagine the engineering that went into that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:54:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:

I've no idea if the collective wisdom (cough) in DC has this in mind, but a conventional attack on Russian oil and gas fields should be part of a "response." That's the only thing Russia has going for it economically. Wreck their energy production sector, and Russia is finished. On paper, it would look like missile strikes in the middle of nowhere that don't kill anybody at all, except maybe a handful of hapless maintenance techs. But hitting the foundation of their economy would take them over the cliff for good.
View Quote

Europe (Germany) and other “Ally”s would have a seizure if we threatened Russian oil/gas.

It’s a great way to hit back.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:55:29 AM EDT
[#34]

Yea, these things aren't that easy.    It's hard to take care of a DJI Mavic that is almost a kilometer away and so tiny they are impossible to spot visually, and very hard for a thermal imaging system.  That's why the anti drone systems come with powerful magnified optical systems, thermal sensors, radar, and electronic counter measures to jam them in an area.

You can get a handle on them, find the weaknesses of the system, their range and speed, find where they are launching from etc.
View All Quotes

Yeah it's for sure a difficult problem set with no one size fits all solution.

Someone mentioned the return of barrage balloons. I can't think of a better term, but maybe stringing up barrage style balloons with nets connecting them around buildings ala 'cope cage' style may actually provide some last ditch defense/blast mitigation maybe even entangle the drone from ever exploding.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:57:35 AM EDT
[#35]
With that luxurious two whole weeks of training... about half of them will be deep in the throws of the DTs right about the time they are being shot at.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

We were complicit.....journalist reports were coming out about what was happening and the US press and leftist scums of the 30's covered it up.....like the Hollywood commie cock lovers of the 30's...they REFUSED TO BELIEVE IT....they just ignored it despite photos...despite dozens of witnesses.

WE WERE COMPLICIT dude....FDR knew and many in the state dept. KNEW.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grendelsbane:
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

The US has a problem admitting the USSR murdered millions of Ukranians for Lebensraum for Soviet Russians because it would mean that we helped with the communist invasion and occupation of Eastern Europe. Not that the Germans were the good guys by any stretch but we were in fact some of the baddies.

We weren’t complicit with the first part, but we certainly were with the second.

We were complicit.....journalist reports were coming out about what was happening and the US press and leftist scums of the 30's covered it up.....like the Hollywood commie cock lovers of the 30's...they REFUSED TO BELIEVE IT....they just ignored it despite photos...despite dozens of witnesses.

We did absolutely know. But the Soviets pushed hard the pain of collectivization/ dust bowl narrative. World intervention wasn’t a thing then but it should have been an alarm bell for us. FDRs wife was big commi sympathizer.  It was a bad time in the USA in 1930-34. Very bad, we honestly couldn’t have done much except maybe sent a few destroyers to the Black Sea with extraction vessels. However each village was a bubble of NKVD control points. People couldn’t get out.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:06:02 AM EDT
[#38]

Just to illustrate how deep they're digging to try to drum up numbers, they're having "refugees" vote including having people show up at the Embassies in Moscow-

YAKUTSK, Sep 25 – RIA Novosti. According to the results of three days of the referendum in the city of Yakutsk, the number of voters on the accession of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to the Russian Federation amounted to 229 people, a source from the precinct commission of the referendum in the city told RIA Novosti.

Earlier it was reported that following the results of two days of the referendum on the accession of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to Russia more than 120 refugees voted in Yakutsk.
View All Quotes

15%….at gunpoint…
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:07:38 AM EDT
[#39]

Ypa.... DaBai eshe.... Mbi tak HpaBitcR eti.... ClaBa YkpaiHa !!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Dude, a real war awakens the beast in any human, Americans haven't had this in two generations. Korea was last full on fix the bayonets, keep a bullet for yourself, weekly replacements in platoon type war. There is no modern analog in USA to judge from. This war makes GWOT look like larping or Cosplay. Not a Gwot veteran but I do have some insight from them and of course have experienced this one’s brutality to compare too.

Trophies are the battle right of all warriors. I wouldn’t keep body parts and crap, but guns, kit, flags, etc are gtg. Torture and crap is verboten by Ukrainians but they know their guys are tortured so I have no sympathy for the invaders. A Russian that doesn’t surrender might get a kick or two but isn’t getting cut or electrocuted like the Russians do regularly.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:11:48 AM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes

"The mighty90 Russian tank is impervious to mud and other obstacles, no ditching beam required comrad"
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#42]

"The mighty90 Russian tank is impervious to mud and other obstacles, no ditching beam required comrad"
View All Quotes

I'm surprised Russia decided to commit T-90s to this.. must be serious
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#43]
I wonder if the UA can cut off Crimea before winter.  Seems like they will cut off the eastern kharkiv region.  Do they have enough tanks and troops to charge to azov sea?

I believe those attacks in Donetsk over the last couple of weeks may be telling us something.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:25:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:32:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#45]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
View Quote

A story in three parts

❗️❗️❗️It is reported that a policeman at a rally hit a woman in the face.

A policeman in Dagestan runs away from protesters

URGENT! The security forces started shooting. It is not yet clear in the air or in people.

Or a summary.
During the protest, police officers beat several men and took them to the police station. The women failed to fight them off.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:40:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

That bridge is pretty resilient.  

Needs a 2000lb GBU into the pier.  But I'm guessing they don't want to do that. Dropping a span is a lot easier to fix for the Ukrainians (relatively speaking).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Waldo:
Hitting the bridge again 20 minutes ago.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdgP2ipX0AU4QUD?format=jpg&name=360x360
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdgP2isX0AAp_gp?format=jpg&name=360x360

That bridge is pretty resilient.  

Needs a 2000lb GBU into the pier.  But I'm guessing they don't want to do that. Dropping a span is a lot easier to fix for the Ukrainians (relatively speaking).

Need to give the Ukraine air force some B1's and let them do some fast bombing  runs

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

It wasn’t so much they knew as they were in favor of it. The US State Dept. was riddled with communists during WWII. A few years later the same assholes that sold out Poland and Eastern Europe lost China to the communists too. Fuck FDR.
Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Update from Ukraine | What a Twist! Ruzzia Runs Away leaving new tanks and planes | Glory to Ukraine (3 hours ago)

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:46:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#49]
Okay, I take it back- no summary possible at this point. Dagestan is getting feisty.

Link Posted: 9/25/2022 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

It wasn’t so much they knew as they were in favor of it. The US State Dept. was riddled with communists during WWII. A few years later the same assholes that sold out Poland and Eastern Europe lost China to the communists too. Fuck FDR.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Yes, all true. And the best documentary to understand how communists have been embedded in the US government for well over 100 years is:

The Subversion Factor Edward Griffin

The Subversion Factor: Part 1 - Moles In High Places, Part 2: The Open Gates of Troy

If you haven't seen this, put it on your big screen and make popcorn.  It's that good. I saw it in the late 1980s and must have given out at least 50 copies.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2606 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top