Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2732 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

STOP IT!  Damn you i'm gaining weight reading a fucking war forum... if you don't quit it i'll end up looking like that fat general in camo who looks like he's as wide as he is tall.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
Originally Posted By grambosc:
I bet I could eat Vareniki until I passed out.

Dude, if you ever get to try some filled with fresh strawberries, you’re gonna feel like you’ve died and went to heaven. THEY ARE THAT GOOD!!

https://www.joeandfranks.com/images/thumbs/0001194_strawberry-pierogi_510.jpeg

Blueberry ones are right up there too!
https://natashaskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Blueberry-Pierogi-3-600x900.jpg

STOP IT!  Damn you i'm gaining weight reading a fucking war forum... if you don't quit it i'll end up looking like that fat general in camo who looks like he's as wide as he is tall.  

lol, I've been hungry for that stuff since everyone started posting it and recipes here.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:04:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#2]

9 minutes of hot tank action.

@m35ben

Edit - corrected handle capitalization.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:05:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

Guys awesome last day let’s get to 10k

Last day 2.5k to get to 10!!!!!!
View Quote

Sent $100 your way.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Squatch:

Maybe the lower number represents destroyed tanks, and the larger number represents destroyed + UKR-captured?

Total loss to RUS = destroyed + captured/surrendered
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Did we do today's tally yet? Lots of drones downed. Hopefully the start of a trend.

So why am I getting 2 numbers for tank losses? One figure is 1200+ the other is 2400+. Which is it?

Maybe the lower number represents destroyed tanks, and the larger number represents destroyed + UKR-captured?

2,400 destroyed stretches credibility. Depending on who you belief, Russian could only field 4K - 5K in a perfect world - and they probably don't have tank crews and mechanics for that. Some of those are in far flung republics, and they can't leave the entire east wide open for China to march in.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Need a grenade on a fishing wire hanging just above them...
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:07:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered,  but

- what are the munitions in the first photo, which look like long shotgun shells? And

- are those one of the munitions (modified) and dropped by drones in all the videos?

Also:  the munitions in the back are for RPG-7s, but what warhead is that?  (the box they were tossed into corresponds to a different weapon system:  the 9M133 Kornet ATGM system).
View All Quotes

- what are the munitions in the first photo, which look like long shotgun shells? And

- are those one of the munitions (modified) and dropped by drones in all the videos?

Also:  the munitions in the back are for RPG-7s, but what warhead is that?  (the box they were tossed into corresponds to a different weapon system:  the 9M133 Kornet ATGM system).

30mm grenades for the AGS-17/AGS-30 grenade launchers

Attachment Attached File

Thermobaric RPG-7 warheads

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:09:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: THOT_Vaccine] [#9]

View All Quotes

Dude, if you ever get to try some filled with fresh strawberries, you’re gonna feel like you’ve died and went to heaven. THEY ARE THAT GOOD!!

https://natashaskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Blueberry-Pierogi-3-600x900.jpg

I wonder if you can still find the raindrop camo onesies online? Thinking that would make a heck of a halloween costume.
"Trick or border incursion!"
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:10:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

I just kind of figured the whole crew wanted to surrender. Kind of hard to keep your plan a secret.

Hey, we're just taking a drive around the countryside, be back in a while.
View Quote

I can only imagine the drama among the typical RU infantry platoon. The intercepted phone conversations are the cleaned up "stay calm for the wife and mother" version yet are quite dramatic. I bet the daily chitchat would make the movie Platoon seem like a boring Sunday walk in the park.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:11:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Russians preparing to abandon Svatove. Next stop - Starobiksk.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:12:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
That entire board was manufactured outside of Iran.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:
US to South Korea to Hong Kong to China to North Korea to Iran
Or a similar path with a dozen other countries.

Unless it's a 100% proprietary chip t then many of these are used in non-military items and are scavenged/cannibalized from mundane electronics and repurposed.

Grey market electronics.
That entire board was manufactured outside of Iran.

PCBWay or JLBPCB Thousand units at a whack. If asked it's an IoT component...
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:13:00 PM EDT
[#15]

lol, I've been hungry for that stuff since everyone started posting it and recipes here.
View All Quotes

Dude, if you ever get to try some filled with fresh strawberries, you're gonna feel like you've died and went to heaven. THEY ARE THAT GOOD!!

My honey looked over my shoulder this morning when I was catching up. She said, "I thought that was the war discussion?" I said, "It is but we're talking about Ukrainian food now." She rolled her eyes and walked away.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:14:49 PM EDT
[#16]

So why am I getting 2 numbers for tank losses? One figure is 1200+ the other is 2400+. Which is it?
View Quote

1200 is Oryx's tally of visually confirmed losses. We can be pretty certain the figure is at least this. 2400 is Ukraine's claimed total.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

2,400 destroyed stretches credibility. Depending on who you belief, Russian could only field 4K - 5K in a perfect world - and they probably don't have tank crews and mechanics for that. Some of those are in far flung republics, and they can't leave the entire east wide open for China to march in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Did we do today's tally yet? Lots of drones downed. Hopefully the start of a trend.

The 2400+ number is from UA General Staff daily reports. It's probably a little high.

The 1200+ number is from the Oryx site where they only count visually confirmed losses. They admit it's probably way low.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Abu Buckwheat (Malcom Nance) podcast for those that are interested.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:16:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

1200 is Oryx's tally of visually confirmed losses. We can be pretty certain the figure is at least this. 2400 is Ukraine's claimed total.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By governmentman:

Oryx constantly admits to being hugely backlogged. He also doesn't count maybes.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:17:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By IH1026:

I'd love to hear Ozzy Man review this clip..
View Quote
" destination fucked...."
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:20:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

As someone that's been here 16 years now, 1000% spot on. I took my BFLs off a while ago. The only reason I continue to come here is I've met some genuinely good people who haven't been banned yet (one was but he apparently got better ), and it's even worse out there on the rest of social media.

A post in another thread on the subject of Ukraine, deriding members' families, which used to be a CoC #6 violation, by referring to Ukraine supporters here as the "Mail Order Bride Brigade" sits hours after being reported (which is something I never had to do or felt the need to do up until the last couple years). Given we're in the middle of the day when plenty of staff should be online, I can only assume such posts from a non-team, ~300 post, 2022 account is perfectly acceptable these days. Pretty sad.

An observation I had the other day... Sometimes I don't have the chance to log on here until late in the evening, after work. My personal routine on my first check of ARFCOM of the day is to run through the pages of GD topics to midnight of that day. It used to be, when going through GD to midnight, I'd have somewhere in the mid-upper 20s number of pages to browse through for the day's events. These days when doing so, it's usually low-mid teens. This place is dying off as quality members leave because of the BS or get banned for calling out said BS, while the garbage slowly takes over.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxRabbitBane:
Originally Posted By lokifox:
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Yeah I don't venture into the other Ukraine threads anymore. The level of retardation and anger at UA was already beyond the pale but since they started winning it's gotten worse.

Yep I’m even getting hidden threat IMs now. I should link them up with Wagner recruiters (pretty sure there’s a few around here) and let them set the world to right!

If you are receiving threats in IM's, please report them as they are not tolerated.

Its extremley sad what has happened to this place, this forum used to be a tight group of folks who supported each other even if we did not share the same views on things.  Now we get threats, called liberals, called the enemy. etc.. soros supporters, i can go on and on.  Ive been here a long time and i absolutely hate the way it is here now. Ive known alot of the guys here for awhile and shared alot of funny memories and good times... I now have the same guys trash me due to my stance on Ukraine, been called a piece of shit by the same guys, called a democrat, liberal, and I am a staunch Biden voter and shit like that... I just sit here like wtf? what the fuck is going on?? ..

I completely agree.  And I don't think it's ever going to change "back".  I joined this site 10 years ago, and I lurked on and off for a few years before that.  

When I joined this site I would have described it as a site about ARs, the 2A and firearms in general with a strongly conservative political slant.  Now I think site is more about far right conspiracy theories and anger at everything than it is about the 2A or guns.  

The world has fundamentally changed in the past 5 years or so, and this has broken a lot of the people who are on this site.  People who would have told you they were tough, indepenent resilient people weren't.  They were fragile.  And they broke.  

Threads about this conflict, about a major land war in Europe, are a great example of how completely broken so many people are now.  They cannot view anything with a critical lens.  Everything that happens is viewed based on their extreme political tribalism.  

Threads like this one, and a few tech forums, are what keep me coming back.  But I've made the decision to start spending more of my time on other forums.  They are smaller forums, with very little "general discussion".  But all of the threads are about topics that interest me.  A new post won't get 10 ore more responses in an hour.  It may not get 10 responses ever.  The responses will be useful, on topic and meaningful.

Tribalism and militant-level contrarianism. Critical thinking is dead.

There was a time when the total nutcases were run out of this place pretty quickly, and the ones that were just a little kooky everyone rolled their eyes at and mostly ignored.  Now this place attracts the lunatic fringe in large numbers, and they’re protected.  This is less of a gun website and more of a den of super militant misanthropic conspiratards that think they’re “free thinkers”.  Fifteen years ago, if I saw a BFL on someone I’d probably have introduced myself. Now, I’d almost certainly steer clear.

As someone that's been here 16 years now, 1000% spot on. I took my BFLs off a while ago. The only reason I continue to come here is I've met some genuinely good people who haven't been banned yet (one was but he apparently got better ), and it's even worse out there on the rest of social media.

A post in another thread on the subject of Ukraine, deriding members' families, which used to be a CoC #6 violation, by referring to Ukraine supporters here as the "Mail Order Bride Brigade" sits hours after being reported (which is something I never had to do or felt the need to do up until the last couple years). Given we're in the middle of the day when plenty of staff should be online, I can only assume such posts from a non-team, ~300 post, 2022 account is perfectly acceptable these days. Pretty sad.

An observation I had the other day... Sometimes I don't have the chance to log on here until late in the evening, after work. My personal routine on my first check of ARFCOM of the day is to run through the pages of GD topics to midnight of that day. It used to be, when going through GD to midnight, I'd have somewhere in the mid-upper 20s number of pages to browse through for the day's events. These days when doing so, it's usually low-mid teens. This place is dying off as quality members leave because of the BS or get banned for calling out said BS, while the garbage slowly takes over.

I've been called all kind of stuff because I defend Ukraine with facts and challenge those who keep shitposting. Yet, I was given a warning for stating that one guy was "appearing dumb". I've said many times that I'm done, yet I'm still here. Knowing myself, eventually I will log off if this place isn't cleaned up. I'm only putting up with it because I hate seeing conservatives fall for bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:22:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Oryx constantly admits to being hugely backlogged. He also doesn't count maybes.
View Quote

Does he count all the equipment that’s been seized by UA forces or towed away by farmers?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:23:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

I've been called all kind of stuff because I defend Ukraine with facts and challenge those who keep shitposting. Yet, I was given a warning for stating that one guy was "appearing dumb". I've said many times that I'm done, yet I'm still here. Knowing myself, eventually I will log off if this place isn't cleaned up. I'm only putting up with it because I hate seeing conservatives fall for bullshit.
View Quote

Don’t give up man. Huge disinformation op going on within the conservative world thanks to Russian influence as mentioned a few posts ago. This is nothing different than what took place with the Left in the 60s and 70s. Communist infiltration led to it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Does he count all the equipment that’s been seized by UA forces or towed away by farmers?
View Quote

I think he's just into wreckage photos... not sure though?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Ya then that would make sense cause as we know UA forces have seized a ton of functional tanks in the last 7 months. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s 1000k+.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

Looking at those trench lines, I'll bet if the Ukrainian's could hit just a few of them with napalm or cluster munitions, the Orc's would flee all the remaining one's before THEY got hit.

Don't believe napalm is a thing anymore, but back in the Nam days that would be the approach.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZjyfXoAIY2LH?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZkKjXwAI9P7q?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZkYEXEAEAvZX?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZkxzXkAA8KW2?format=jpg&name=900x900https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZk9wWYAAver7?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZlZ1WQAAg25b?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZlmTWIAIVJRE?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZmIJX0AE81TI?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeXZmp6XEAARm22?format=jpg&name=medium

Looking at those trench lines, I'll bet if the Ukrainian's could hit just a few of them with napalm or cluster munitions, the Orc's would flee all the remaining one's before THEY got hit.

Don't believe napalm is a thing anymore, but back in the Nam days that would be the approach.

Drone nades on blowjobs are the napalm of the 21st century.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Ya then that would make sense cause as we know UA forces have seized a ton of functional tanks in the last 7 months. Wouldn't surprise me if it's 1000k+.
View All Quotes

Ya then that would make sense cause as we know UA forces have seized a ton of functional tanks in the last 7 months. Wouldn't surprise me if it's 1000k+.

They count anything that's photo'd/video'd, destroyed and captured.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:35:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote
Interesting. Wonder if that will leave a void & allow UA to sweep in and retake  Mariupol? That would be a tremendous symbolic victory.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:43:32 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Appear to be the 30mm from an auto grenade launcher that get drone dropped. Those RPG rounds appear to be the thermobaric ones. Standing by for an actual SME.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#32]

Don’t give up man. Huge disinformation op going on within the conservative world thanks to Russian influence as mentioned a few posts ago. This is nothing different than what took place with the Left in the 60s and 70s. Communist infiltration led to it.
View Quote

One needn't be a Russian shill (or, fall for RU propaganda) to know the WEF (and their buddies) are as much of a threat to Western life as any Ruskie could ever hope to be.

Maybe not in the same way, but they want to have us disarmed, living in Soviet-style apartment blocks, eating bugs, without a penny to our names and no freedom/liberty/equal protection under the law - and no recourse/no say in governance.

Fuck them and fuck that! If Putin does freak out and use nukes, I hope Brussels and London are first/second on the list.

Hell, I'd vote for New York too, but I'd like the fallout to originate a bit further away than that.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

@m35ben

View Quote

That was somewhat confusing.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By R0N:

I don't think it is a hatred of Ukraine, I wish them all the best and they should be able to buy all the arms on the US market or foreign market they want.  

I know most of the people in my circles (retired military, IC, defense, etc) have a desire to not get involved in foreign entanglements under the leadership of those who have time and time again proved they will make the wrong choice.   We have seen the consequences of following the orders of the "grown ups" being advised by the IC as we spent a large portion of our adult life overseas fighting these countries wars for what?  More debt?  A lot of good men dead for no reason? The US in worse a strategic position than when we started?  

Also I think I find it annoying that anything not 100 percent inline with the narrative on Ukraine is automatically dismissed as Russian propaganda, it has become the I stand with Ukraine crowds version of racism.   Like it or not both sides in this conflict are putting out a lot of propaganda.    
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:
Originally Posted By YoungPatriot:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Yeah I don't venture into the other Ukraine threads anymore. The level of retardation and anger at UA was already beyond the pale but since they started winning it's gotten worse.

Yep I'm even getting hidden threat IMs now. I should link them up with Wagner recruiters (pretty sure there's a few around here) and let them set the world to right!

If you are receiving threats in IM's, please report them as they are not tolerated.

Its extremley sad what has happened to this place, this forum used to be a tight group of folks who supported each other even if we did not share the same views on things.  Now we get threats, called liberals, called the enemy. etc.. soros supporters, i can go on and on.  Ive been here a long time and i absolutely hate the way it is here now. Ive known alot of the guys here for awhile and shared alot of funny memories and good times... I now have the same guys trash me due to my stance on Ukraine, been called a piece of shit by the same guys, called a democrat, liberal, and I am a staunch Biden voter and shit like that... I just sit here like wtf? what the fuck is going on?? ..

Count me in as another conservative who is a staunch supporter of Ukraine's right to self-defense.  I don't get the Putin sympathies on the right.  Nor do I understand why people are so quick to brand someone's support for Ukraine and agreement with providing weapons and resources as some embrace of liberal policies and approval of Biden.  Not everything is black and white.  Not ever act a Democrat or Republican admin takes is right or wrong.  Some things we all should be able to agree upon and preventing Russia from gross land grabs premised on fictions and carried out through human rights violations seems worthwhile all around.  I get that there are complexities to UK's past and this admin, questions about corruption, etc., but at the end of the day, none of that seems to change the base assessment that supporting UK is both morally sound and sensible from a geopolitical standpoint.  

Anyway, all of this is to say, I hear your frustration.  You are not alone.

I don't think it is a hatred of Ukraine, I wish them all the best and they should be able to buy all the arms on the US market or foreign market they want.  

I know most of the people in my circles (retired military, IC, defense, etc) have a desire to not get involved in foreign entanglements under the leadership of those who have time and time again proved they will make the wrong choice.   We have seen the consequences of following the orders of the "grown ups" being advised by the IC as we spent a large portion of our adult life overseas fighting these countries wars for what?  More debt?  A lot of good men dead for no reason? The US in worse a strategic position than when we started?  

Also I think I find it annoying that anything not 100 percent inline with the narrative on Ukraine is automatically dismissed as Russian propaganda, it has become the I stand with Ukraine crowds version of racism.   Like it or not both sides in this conflict are putting out a lot of propaganda.    

I don't think that's a fair characterization of it though. I disagree with you on some finer points of this situation, but you also make a lot of good point (particularly related to our own readiness). You have never posted propaganda that I've seen, and I've never seen you accused of such.
That said...as I've said before...a LOT of people are literally posting Russian propaganda. We've been under a barrage of Russian misinfo for decades. It's not surprising that some slips through, but much of it is posted without even a second of critical thinking. Those guys are going to get called out, and deservedly so.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#35]

@m35ben

View Quote
cool, I'll have to wait for it to hit a media I can watch. Telegram won't play for me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By _disconnector_:
Does that dude's rifle look odd to anyone?

View Quote

RPK?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#37]
A little good news- I read that a dentist piped up from the town those teeth came from and he said they had been looted from his office.

True? I don't know, but that was a LOT of teeth for a small town so it makes sense that it was at a dentist office and not pulled for torture.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#38]

FBI will volunteer to help.
View Quote

Dear Lord no. No matter what those clowns discover, no matter how much evidence, even a video of the act, and no one will believe it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#40]

I'd be regretting my life choices at this point too if I was in his shoes.

But then I'd be inclined to remember I'm in a tank, turn the gun around, and fix the problem.
View All Quotes

I'd be regretting my life choices at this point too if I was in his shoes.

But then I'd be inclined to remember I'm in a tank, turn the gun around, and fix the problem.

Good comment.

Both times.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Dear Lord no. No matter what those clowns discover, no matter how much evidence, even a video of the act, and no one will believe it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

FBI will volunteer to help.

Except the media. And only if it fits the narrative.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:21:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
cool, I'll have to wait for it to hit a media I can watch. Telegram won't play for me.
View Quote

It’s embedded in the tweet thread. Can convert the twitter.com to nitter.net if you are so inclined.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:22:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#43]

Wagons = convoys of train cars/large trailers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:23:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By kncook:
Unless it’s a 100% proprietary chip t then many of these are used in non-military items and are scavenged/cannibalized from mundane electronics and repurposed.

Grey market electronics.
View Quote

An Altera is an FPGA. Depending on the model and how old it is, and when it was exported, it might or might not have been subject to ITAR. They're quite a bit more complex to use and program than just designing a PCB and slotting in a commercial processor, but not enormously so.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By CS223:
Interesting. Wonder if that will leave a void & allow UA to sweep in and retake  Mariupol? That would be a tremendous symbolic victory.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:

I believe it certainly will.  If the Russian forces move from any position to reinforce another, expect Ukrainian forces to exploit that highly.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#46]

From the Russian side. Interesting photo.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#47]
New regions were included in the list of subjects in the Constitution of Russia
https://tass.ru/politika/15978897

MOSCOW, October 6. /TASS/. Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), Lugansk People's Republic (LPR), Zaporozhye and Kherson regions are included in the list of subjects of the Russian Federation in the Constitution of Russia. The new version of the basic law of the country was published on Thursday on the official portal of legal information.

Four new entities are included in the list in Article 65 of the third chapter of the Constitution of the Russian Federation "Federal structure". The names of the new regions - Donetsk People's Republic, Lugansk People's Republic, Zaporozhye region and Kherson region - are given in accordance with the federal constitutional laws on the entry of these territories into Russia, which Russian President Vladimir Putin signed on October 5.

According to these documents, the DPR and LPR within Russia will retain the status of republics and their former names, the state language will be Russian. Zaporizhzhya and Kherson regions will also become part of the Russian Federation as separate subjects - they will remain regions. The boundaries of the republics and regions will be determined by their borders, which "existed on the day of their formation and admission to the Russian Federation." At the same time, as indicated in the constitutional laws, the DPR and LPR are included in the Russian Federation within the boundaries of 2014 established in their constitutions.

Portal link-  http://pravo.gov.ru/
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:26:02 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Maybe some sort of 4d chess going on.

The Russians move material to draw the UA towards mauripol and then move on them from melitipol and the dnr.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#49]

From the Russian side. Interesting photo.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#50]

It's embedded in the tweet thread. Can convert the twitter.com to nitter.net if you are so inclined.
View Quote
The pictures I can see just fine. The video I cannot
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2732 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top