Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2733 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Video of multiple Kaliber cruise missile strikes and impacts seen from the first person perspective from Russian source.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By stgdz:

Maybe some sort of 4d chess going on.

The Russians move material to draw the UA towards mauripol and then move on them from melitipol and the dnr.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Maybe some sort of 4d chess going on.

The Russians move material to draw the UA towards mauripol and then move on them from melitipol and the dnr.

Russians seem to be playing chutes and ladders for the most part
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
Video of multiple Kaliber cruise missile strikes and impacts seen from the first person perspective from Russian source.

View Quote

Kinda bears repeating, but old.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Any thoughts on ways that we could "donate to the cause" by buying one of these coins?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/xx63qh/national_bank_of_ukraine_minted_a_coin_dedicated/

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Prime:
LOL

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeYPCF1XkAE4AfU?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
Stnkin' 'Leg

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DonS:

Realistically at this point getting Zelensky probably wouldn't change much for the Russians. Early on it would have been another matter. If he's replaced they will follow his template. Not as well since his acting skills are an advantage and he presents himself better than most, but they will show his resolve.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DonS:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Don't think so. There was actual shooting in Kyiv when the security services tracked down one of the groups. Kyiv ate a ton of missiles early on but IDK if any were directed at any of the bunkers. Probably would have been pointless. Russia just doesn't have the air superiority or satellites to pull it off unless they get really lucky. The entire Russian strategy was based on capturing and taking out the govt.

Eventually we'll hear the whole story but I'm quite certain it was not a psyop.

Realistically at this point getting Zelensky probably wouldn't change much for the Russians. Early on it would have been another matter. If he's replaced they will follow his template. Not as well since his acting skills are an advantage and he presents himself better than most, but they will show his resolve.

Killing Zelenskyy will only make him a martyr….they will never be rid of him.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#9]
LOL

View Quote

Death sentence.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AeroE:
I am curious to understand what you believe makes up the "complete blueprints" that would build a modern fighter airplane.

Or what might be on those prints.

View Quote

You know what I mean. All of the plans, schematics, etc. CAD drawings, electronic renderings, etc. I used "blueprints" as a generic term. We lost basically our entire file load to the Chinese on the F22. To think we haven't gotten exactly the same is ignorant. Hopefully we had compartmentalized the information enough, but the investigation was pretty hush hush, so only people in the know really know what was lost.

If you have deep pockets, and you're dealing with poor people, you can buy anything. Hell, look at Xiden, even if you have deep pockets already you can be bought.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#13]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeZUn-vUoAEAS8V?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
View Quote

Mylove could open the door.

Pete Townshend was a prophet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:54:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Jack67:

View All Quotes

lol, This place is the best with one liners.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Hopefully he fails to get the job. He’s worse than Shoigu, and not in a way that is good for Ukraine.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By anono:

You know what I mean. All of the plans, schematics, etc. CAD drawings, electronic renderings, etc. I used "blueprints" as a generic term. We lost basically our entire file load to the Chinese on the F22. To think we haven't gotten exactly the same is ignorant. Hopefully we had compartmentalized the information enough, but the investigation was pretty hush hush, so only people in the know really know what was lost.

If you have deep pockets, and you're dealing with poor people, you can buy anything. Hell, look at Xiden, even if you have deep pockets already you can be bought.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By anono:
Originally Posted By AeroE:
I am curious to understand what you believe makes up the "complete blueprints" that would build a modern fighter airplane.

Or what might be on those prints.

To wit: “Trust me bro. Plz bro. You gotta believe me, bro.”
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#17]

The tanker was reassigned to the space troops

Congrats to the new cosmonaut
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:13:59 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Showed up late one night with a neon light hot HIMARS for a visa.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Ukrainian troops on the battlefield

Ukrainian troops jump from tanks and fan out after being hit by Russian bomb
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:16:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dagger41] [#22]
Fucker gets lit up trying to hide in the shitter in what looks like close quarter combat.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:17:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#23]
Possible, I'll check with my FIL he thinks he can ship them out.

Edit: I think the stamps are more readily available now.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

The tech forums are still pretty good sources of info and fairly devoid of GD'isms, but GD itself has been a mixed bag of as you said support, but also trolls, memes, and general level dislike toward a variety of subjects and individuals.

I think what we're seeing now is simply the result of years and years of HYPER-POLARIZATION by both sides of the American political isle. It has become standard practice now for both sides to take contrarian positions for the simple sake of being contrarian. As a Conservative, it's been frustrating to see those on the right take up Russia's mantle simple to stand opposite of the ProRegressive. 10 years ago Romney correctly stating that Russia was our #1 geopolitical threat in the world. Obama and the left laughed at him off the stage. Here we are 10 years later and the left has willingly forgot about that moment in US history not to mention the shady dealings of Biden in Ukraine well before the war.

I have no doubt in my mind that if this war had happened under Trump, both sides of the isle would singing a different tune.. simply to be opposite of each other.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Its extremley sad what has happened to this place, this forum used to be a tight group of folks who supported each other even if we did not share the same views on things.  Now we get threats, called liberals, called the enemy. etc.. soros supporters, i can go on and on.  Ive been here a long time and i absolutely hate the way it is here now. Ive known alot of the guys here for awhile and shared alot of funny memories and good times... I now have the same guys trash me due to my stance on Ukraine, been called a piece of shit by the same guys, called a democrat, liberal, and I am a staunch Biden voter and shit like that... I just sit here like wtf? what the fuck is going on?? ..

The tech forums are still pretty good sources of info and fairly devoid of GD'isms, but GD itself has been a mixed bag of as you said support, but also trolls, memes, and general level dislike toward a variety of subjects and individuals.

I think what we're seeing now is simply the result of years and years of HYPER-POLARIZATION by both sides of the American political isle. It has become standard practice now for both sides to take contrarian positions for the simple sake of being contrarian. As a Conservative, it's been frustrating to see those on the right take up Russia's mantle simple to stand opposite of the ProRegressive. 10 years ago Romney correctly stating that Russia was our #1 geopolitical threat in the world. Obama and the left laughed at him off the stage. Here we are 10 years later and the left has willingly forgot about that moment in US history not to mention the shady dealings of Biden in Ukraine well before the war.

I have no doubt in my mind that if this war had happened under Trump, both sides of the isle would singing a different tune.. simply to be opposite of each other.

Ain't that the truth.

Frankly, I didn't really have a position at the beginning.   I wasn't informed enough, so I didn't randomly choose a hill to defend.  Weird, huh?

As time has gone on, and things I've learned and researched, I am in the "Help Ukraine bleed Russia for a better future for everyone" camp.  

No matter what involvement the US and the West had prior to the invasion is largely irrelevant to me, at this point.  Russia invaded Ukraine.  Again.  They stole land, pillaged and plundered, killed, and raped an  innocent people.  

Fuck Russia.  Slava Ukraine!
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Taboot:
Ain't that the truth.

Frankly, I didn't really have a position at the beginning.   I wasn't informed enough, so I didn't randomly choose a hill to defend.  Weird, huh?

As time has gone on, and things I've learned and researched, I am in the "Help Ukraine bleed Russia for a better future for everyone" camp.  

No matter what involvement the US and the West had prior to the invasion is largely irrelevant to me, at this point.  Russia invaded Ukraine.  Again.  They stole land, pillaged and plundered, killed, and raped an  innocent people.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Taboot:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Its extremley sad what has happened to this place, this forum used to be a tight group of folks who supported each other even if we did not share the same views on things.  Now we get threats, called liberals, called the enemy. etc.. soros supporters, i can go on and on.  Ive been here a long time and i absolutely hate the way it is here now. Ive known alot of the guys here for awhile and shared alot of funny memories and good times... I now have the same guys trash me due to my stance on Ukraine, been called a piece of shit by the same guys, called a democrat, liberal, and I am a staunch Biden voter and shit like that... I just sit here like wtf? what the fuck is going on?? ..

Ain't that the truth.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:22:45 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

What a legacy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Posted earlier but complete 9 min. video of Ukrainian tanks engaging retreating Russian forces.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/xx90ms/drone_footage_of_ukrainian_tank_engaging_targets/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

Yeah they smoked that guy...

Nice house/yard.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:26:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#32]
The Americans are here.

Also seen here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeKLhXLX0AIajmF?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

Is it me, or does the 2nd T-64 have New Mexico license plates?

The one Prime pictured, in the red media file hotlink.  My PANTSCON is very low and I’m severely undercaffeinated.  But still…
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Pretty sure those are Wagner dudes staging a video. There seems to be a fight going on between Prigozhin and Shoigu.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:

Are these coins available now?

I tried buying the stamps when they came out but they sold out quick.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

What a legacy.
View All Quotes

What a legacy.

Shit happens.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#38]

The one Prime pictured, in the red media file hotlink.  My PANTSCON is very low and I’m severely undercaffeinated.  But still…
View All Quotes
The Americans are here.

Also seen here.

lol, the tank had Alaska plates.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#39]

What a legacy.
View Quote

Daddy?  What did you do in the war?

Well son, lemme tell ya.  There I was.....
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Pretty sure those are Wagner dudes staging a video. There seems to be a fight going on between Prigozhin and Shoigu.
View All Quotes

Ahh, I had heard the rumors earlier, so this could get interesting.  Thanks for the catch.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

Whoa.  You can tell they edited out some bad stuff and it’s still hardcore
It does illustrate how hard it is to tell where you’re being shot from.  The UA guy flanked to within 10 yards of the guy’s hole.
Two more invaders down - may God have mercy on them.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Fucker gets lit up trying to hide in the shitter in what looks like close quarter combat.

View Quote

Dang
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#43]
This should be interesting.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#44]

Ahh, I had heard the rumors earlier, so this could get interesting.  Thanks for the catch.
View All Quotes

A lot of the GD smooth brains who think Russia isn’t going to crumble under their own internal pressures are pretty special.

When Russia is pushed out of Ukraine there is no “regrouping”. They (or their current strongmen) collapse.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:49:18 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes
The Americans are here.

Also seen here.

Nah, took a screenshot. Flipped it inverted colors. Did a nearest neighbor interpolation and upscale. Then contrasted heavily.
Top of the license plate is a single word that has cyrillic letters in it ... I think. It's also underlined. New Mexico tags arent underlined
Shit I'll post it

Yes I'm bored
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Newly mobilised reservists undertake training in Russia's Rostov region

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXIMQOSd5gk

Nice propaganda video.. new uniforms, AK-12s, and SOF-like instructor
View Quote

Still looks like the Volkssturm.   They're doomed
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By kncook:

A lot of the GD smooth brains who think Russia isn’t going to crumble under their own internal pressures are pretty special.

When Russia is pushed out of Ukraine there is no “regrouping”. They (or their current strongmen) collapse.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

I agree with that, their collapse is going to be epic I think.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:

View Quote

Anyone one worth shooting once is worth a mag dump!
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:57:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#49]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Nah, took a screenshot. Flipped it inverted colors. Did a nearest neighbor interpolation and upscale. Then contrasted heavily.
Top of the license plate is a single word that has cyrillic letters in it ... I think. It's also underlined. New Mexico tags arent underlined
Shit I'll post it
https://i.postimg.cc/VkFLwkxG/new.png  
Yes I'm bored
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
The Americans are here.

Also seen here.

Shit I'll post it
https://i.postimg.cc/VkFLwkxG/new.png  
Yes I'm bored

It might be an interesting trend lol.  Check this video posted here and pause it at 12 to 13 seconds at the end.

I'm still laughing at the Idea Ukrainian cats are running around in tanks with out of state plates.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 2:59:26 PM EDT
[#50]
This should be interesting.

View Quote

Is he gonna take him out behind the gym and kick his ass like what he said he’d do to Trump?
Is he gonna bring a rusted razor or a length of chain like he said he’d confront Cornpop with? I’m told Cornpop was a pretty bad dude.

In all seriousness , Putin should get the same treatment as Admiral Yamamoto on his way to Bali. Shoot him down with an F22 with a Ukrainian Rondel on the tail. No one will ever know.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2733 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top