Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2734 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
In on this ghost.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

If money is tight, give up buying coffee or beer for a few days and give $5. Every cent helps.

View Quote

I would get a second job before i gave up coffee or beer.  But i donated so my nerves and liver are still fucked.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Taboot:
Ain't that the truth.

Frankly, I didn't really have a position at the beginning.   I wasn't informed enough, so I didn't randomly choose a hill to defend.  Weird, huh?

As time has gone on, and things I've learned and researched, I am in the "Help Ukraine bleed Russia for a better future for everyone" camp.  

No matter what involvement the US and the West had prior to the invasion is largely irrelevant to me, at this point.  Russia invaded Ukraine.  Again.  They stole land, pillaged and plundered, killed, and raped an  innocent people.  

Fuck Russia.  Slava Ukraine!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Taboot:
Originally Posted By Brok3n:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Its extremley sad what has happened to this place, this forum used to be a tight group of folks who supported each other even if we did not share the same views on things.  Now we get threats, called liberals, called the enemy. etc.. soros supporters, i can go on and on.  Ive been here a long time and i absolutely hate the way it is here now. Ive known alot of the guys here for awhile and shared alot of funny memories and good times... I now have the same guys trash me due to my stance on Ukraine, been called a piece of shit by the same guys, called a democrat, liberal, and I am a staunch Biden voter and shit like that... I just sit here like wtf? what the fuck is going on?? ..

The tech forums are still pretty good sources of info and fairly devoid of GD'isms, but GD itself has been a mixed bag of as you said support, but also trolls, memes, and general level dislike toward a variety of subjects and individuals.

I think what we're seeing now is simply the result of years and years of HYPER-POLARIZATION by both sides of the American political isle. It has become standard practice now for both sides to take contrarian positions for the simple sake of being contrarian. As a Conservative, it's been frustrating to see those on the right take up Russia's mantle simple to stand opposite of the ProRegressive. 10 years ago Romney correctly stating that Russia was our #1 geopolitical threat in the world. Obama and the left laughed at him off the stage. Here we are 10 years later and the left has willingly forgot about that moment in US history not to mention the shady dealings of Biden in Ukraine well before the war.

I have no doubt in my mind that if this war had happened under Trump, both sides of the isle would singing a different tune.. simply to be opposite of each other.

Ain't that the truth.

Frankly, I didn't really have a position at the beginning.   I wasn't informed enough, so I didn't randomly choose a hill to defend.  Weird, huh?

As time has gone on, and things I've learned and researched, I am in the "Help Ukraine bleed Russia for a better future for everyone" camp.  

No matter what involvement the US and the West had prior to the invasion is largely irrelevant to me, at this point.  Russia invaded Ukraine.  Again.  They stole land, pillaged and plundered, killed, and raped an  innocent people.  

Fuck Russia.  Slava Ukraine!

You know, call me old fashioned or naive, but this plays a big part in it for me as well even though I try to keep the focus on the geopolitical strategic significance of helping Ukraine oppose Russia and how it benefits us directly.

The US isn't perfect but through our history we've been a force for good, helping and defending the helpless, because we were forged from tyranny ourselves. It's what we do. The normal people are the ones that see an old couple in a car torn to shreds by autocannon fire or a father and son's last words in a drainage ditch as they bleed out next to their dead dogs, have their blood boil, and want to rain hellfire down on someone that would do something like that to innocents just trying to break free from a century of tyranny and live their lives. The fucking weirdos are the ones that sociopathically say, "Not my problem, Europe can deal with it." Sometimes good has to sack up and deal with evil, no matter the cost or what it takes. We're good and we have the power to back it up, ergo we do it. The minute we don't, we're no longer the good guy.

I'm sure the nitpicking paste eaters, if any of them had the sacks to poke their heads out in this thread, would sit and say something pedantic like "Do you want us involved in every conflict around the world trying to save everyone?" (insert SpongeBob retard meme). My response is, "If we had the means, I absolutely would love to see us eradicate evil where ever it resides around the world. If I could Thanos snap evil fucks all the way from Xi and Putin, down to the smallest Third World warlord selling sex slaves, from existence, you're goddamn right I would."
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Is he gonna take him out behind the gym and kick his ass like what he said he’d do to Trump?
Is he gonna bring a rusted razor or a length of chain like he said he’d confront Cornpop with? I’m told Cornpop was a pretty bad dude.

In all seriousness , Putin should get the same treatment as Admiral Yamamoto on his way to Bali. Shoot him down with an F22 with a Ukrainian Rondel on the tail. No one will ever know.
View Quote

Well, for symmetry, it should be an F-35, because Lightning.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Sometimes good has to sack up and deal with evil, no matter the cost or what it takes. We're good and we have the power to back it up, ergo we do it. The minute we don't, we're no longer the good guy.
View Quote

The Russians are claiming to "denazify" Ukraine, while doing all sorts of nasty Nazi shit. They're like the Nazis, if the Nazis weren't any good at waging war.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

The Russians are claiming to "denazify" Ukraine, while doing all sorts of nasty Nazi shit. They're like the Nazis, if the Nazis weren't any good at waging war.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Sometimes good has to sack up and deal with evil, no matter the cost or what it takes. We're good and we have the power to back it up, ergo we do it. The minute we don't, we're no longer the good guy.

Basically Nazis if they were corrupt and incompetent...what Nazis would be if they were commies instead lol.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:15:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

It might be an interesting trend lol.  Check this video posted here and pause it at 12 to 13 seconds at the end.

I'm still laughing at the Idea Ukrainian cats are running around in tanks with out of state plates.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeY7EsaXwAEapqB?format=jpg&name=900x900
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Originally Posted By Prime:
The Americans are here.

Also seen here.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeKLhXLX0AIajmF?format=jpg&name=medium

Is it me, or does the 2nd T-64 have New Mexico license plates?

The one Prime pictured, in the red media file hotlink.  My PANTSCON is very low and I'm severely undercaffeinated.  But still

Nah, took a screenshot. Flipped it inverted colors. Did a nearest neighbor interpolation and upscale. Then contrasted heavily.
Top of the license plate is a single word that has cyrillic letters in it ... I think. It's also underlined. New Mexico tags arent underlined
Shit I'll post it
https://i.postimg.cc/VkFLwkxG/new.png  
Yes I'm bored

It might be an interesting trend lol.  Check this video posted here and pause it at 12 to 13 seconds at the end.

I'm still laughing at the Idea Ukrainian cats are running around in tanks with out of state plates.

It's the same tank in both twitter posts.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

2,400 destroyed stretches credibility. Depending on who you belief, Russian could only field 4K - 5K in a perfect world - and they probably don't have tank crews and mechanics for that. Some of those are in far flung republics, and they can't leave the entire east wide open for China to march in.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By atavistic:
Originally Posted By Squatch:
Originally Posted By dillydilly:
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Did we do today's tally yet? Lots of drones downed. Hopefully the start of a trend.

So why am I getting 2 numbers for tank losses? One figure is 1200+ the other is 2400+. Which is it?

Maybe the lower number represents destroyed tanks, and the larger number represents destroyed + UKR-captured?

Total loss to RUS = destroyed + captured/surrendered

2,400 destroyed stretches credibility. Depending on who you belief, Russian could only field 4K - 5K in a perfect world - and they probably don't have tank crews and mechanics for that. Some of those are in far flung republics, and they can't leave the entire east wide open for China to march in.

Sure they can.  Russian defense policy in the east long since gave up the thought of going toe-to-toe with China conventionally and just went to nuclear deterrence.  Russia has also completely (and verifiably) stripped all conventional forces from western borders they claim to fear invasion from (i.e. Finland) thus proving their invasion fears are a lie.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:

I don't think that's a fair characterization of it though. I disagree with you on some finer points of this situation, but you also make a lot of good point (particularly related to our own readiness). You have never posted propaganda that I've seen, and I've never seen you accused of such.
That said...as I've said before...a LOT of people are literally posting Russian propaganda. We've been under a barrage of Russian misinfo for decades. It's not surprising that some slips through, but much of it is posted without even a second of critical thinking. Those guys are going to get called out, and deservedly so.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R0N:
Originally Posted By YoungPatriot:
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Yeah I don't venture into the other Ukraine threads anymore. The level of retardation and anger at UA was already beyond the pale but since they started winning it's gotten worse.

Yep I'm even getting hidden threat IMs now. I should link them up with Wagner recruiters (pretty sure there's a few around here) and let them set the world to right!

If you are receiving threats in IM's, please report them as they are not tolerated.

Its extremley sad what has happened to this place, this forum used to be a tight group of folks who supported each other even if we did not share the same views on things.  Now we get threats, called liberals, called the enemy. etc.. soros supporters, i can go on and on.  Ive been here a long time and i absolutely hate the way it is here now. Ive known alot of the guys here for awhile and shared alot of funny memories and good times... I now have the same guys trash me due to my stance on Ukraine, been called a piece of shit by the same guys, called a democrat, liberal, and I am a staunch Biden voter and shit like that... I just sit here like wtf? what the fuck is going on?? ..

Count me in as another conservative who is a staunch supporter of Ukraine's right to self-defense.  I don't get the Putin sympathies on the right.  Nor do I understand why people are so quick to brand someone's support for Ukraine and agreement with providing weapons and resources as some embrace of liberal policies and approval of Biden.  Not everything is black and white.  Not ever act a Democrat or Republican admin takes is right or wrong.  Some things we all should be able to agree upon and preventing Russia from gross land grabs premised on fictions and carried out through human rights violations seems worthwhile all around.  I get that there are complexities to UK's past and this admin, questions about corruption, etc., but at the end of the day, none of that seems to change the base assessment that supporting UK is both morally sound and sensible from a geopolitical standpoint.  

Anyway, all of this is to say, I hear your frustration.  You are not alone.

I don't think it is a hatred of Ukraine, I wish them all the best and they should be able to buy all the arms on the US market or foreign market they want.  

I know most of the people in my circles (retired military, IC, defense, etc) have a desire to not get involved in foreign entanglements under the leadership of those who have time and time again proved they will make the wrong choice.   We have seen the consequences of following the orders of the "grown ups" being advised by the IC as we spent a large portion of our adult life overseas fighting these countries wars for what?  More debt?  A lot of good men dead for no reason? The US in worse a strategic position than when we started?  

Also I think I find it annoying that anything not 100 percent inline with the narrative on Ukraine is automatically dismissed as Russian propaganda, it has become the I stand with Ukraine crowds version of racism.   Like it or not both sides in this conflict are putting out a lot of propaganda.    

I don't think that's a fair characterization of it though. I disagree with you on some finer points of this situation, but you also make a lot of good point (particularly related to our own readiness). You have never posted propaganda that I've seen, and I've never seen you accused of such.
That said...as I've said before...a LOT of people are literally posting Russian propaganda. We've been under a barrage of Russian misinfo for decades. It's not surprising that some slips through, but much of it is posted without even a second of critical thinking. Those guys are going to get called out, and deservedly so.

I see a lot I/O-propaganda posted here.  But it’s not only Russian I/O-propaganda.    

Since I see a lot of the stuff on the high side I avoid posting things about dispositions, total numbers, intention, effects, etc, etc that may inadvertently reveal something that should not be revealed.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#12]

I see a lot I/O-propaganda posted here.  But it's not only Russian I/O-propaganda.    

Since I see a lot of the stuff on the high side I avoid posting things about dispositions, total numbers, intention, effects, etc, etc that may inadvertently reveal something that should not be revealed.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By YoungPatriot:
Originally Posted By elcope:
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Originally Posted By BigGrumpyBear:

Yeah I don't venture into the other Ukraine threads anymore. The level of retardation and anger at UA was already beyond the pale but since they started winning it's gotten worse.

Yep I'm even getting hidden threat IMs now. I should link them up with Wagner recruiters (pretty sure there's a few around here) and let them set the world to right!

If you are receiving threats in IM's, please report them as they are not tolerated.

Count me in as another conservative who is a staunch supporter of Ukraine's right to self-defense.  I don't get the Putin sympathies on the right.  Nor do I understand why people are so quick to brand someone's support for Ukraine and agreement with providing weapons and resources as some embrace of liberal policies and approval of Biden.  Not everything is black and white.  Not ever act a Democrat or Republican admin takes is right or wrong.  Some things we all should be able to agree upon and preventing Russia from gross land grabs premised on fictions and carried out through human rights violations seems worthwhile all around.  I get that there are complexities to UK's past and this admin, questions about corruption, etc., but at the end of the day, none of that seems to change the base assessment that supporting UK is both morally sound and sensible from a geopolitical standpoint.  

Anyway, all of this is to say, I hear your frustration.  You are not alone.

I don't think it is a hatred of Ukraine, I wish them all the best and they should be able to buy all the arms on the US market or foreign market they want.  

I know most of the people in my circles (retired military, IC, defense, etc) have a desire to not get involved in foreign entanglements under the leadership of those who have time and time again proved they will make the wrong choice.   We have seen the consequences of following the orders of the "grown ups" being advised by the IC as we spent a large portion of our adult life overseas fighting these countries wars for what?  More debt?  A lot of good men dead for no reason? The US in worse a strategic position than when we started?  

Also I think I find it annoying that anything not 100 percent inline with the narrative on Ukraine is automatically dismissed as Russian propaganda, it has become the I stand with Ukraine crowds version of racism.   Like it or not both sides in this conflict are putting out a lot of propaganda.    

I see a lot I/O-propaganda posted here.  But it's not only Russian I/O-propaganda.    

Understandable, and it is pretty clear that Ukrainian IO is better than Russia's. I understand why you can't call it out. I think the difference is you apparently need to have a clearance to know for sure if some Ukrainian IO is in fact IO, meanwhile we have guys posting stuff from ZH and RT and websites from the buttcrack of the internet with St George ribbons on them that ANYONE should be able to spot as Russian IO.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#15]

My favorite so far today.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:37:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:

9 minutes of hot tank action.

@m35ben

Edit - corrected handle capitalization.
View Quote

Damn, real war shit.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:40:12 PM EDT
[#18]
"Polish armored personnel carriers KTO Rosomak in the service of the Ukrainian Armed Forces"

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

One needn't be a Russian shill (or, fall for RU propaganda) to know the WEF (and their buddies) are as much of a threat to Western life as any Ruskie could ever hope to be.

Maybe not in the same way, but they want to have us disarmed, living in Soviet-style apartment blocks, eating bugs, without a penny to our names and no freedom/liberty/equal protection under the law - and no recourse/no say in governance.

Fuck them and fuck that! If Putin does freak out and use nukes, I hope Brussels and London are first/second on the list.

Hell, I'd vote for New York too, but I'd like the fallout to originate a bit further away than that.
View Quote

LOL, if you offer to pay for it, it's a CoC violation, but if you VOTE for it... that's cool...  #metoo on the NYC vote.  Can't.  Wait.  To.  Leave.  NY.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Fucker gets lit up trying to hide in the shitter in what looks like close quarter combat.

View Quote

Smoke-checked that dude.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:45:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Russian conscripts complain about treated like 'cattle'

VIDEO

More
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Isn't that a Russian town now?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:49:49 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote
I've got a stack of old Florida plates I could send them. Down side is they are highly reflective for both visible and IR light so they could be detrimental in battle. They word good with an LRF.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:50:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

The tanker was reassigned to the space troops

Congrats to the new cosmonaut
View Quote

Rules are: No body, no pension, no Lada.  Russia wins.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:55:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Ukrainian troops on the battlefield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuwAsEnRZ5c
View Quote

I gotta say it:  That looks like fun.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#26]

I agree with that, their collapse is going to be epic I think.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeZ73OaWABA9WVk?format=jpg&name=900x900
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kncook:

Pretty sure those are Wagner dudes staging a video. There seems to be a fight going on between Prigozhin and Shoigu.

Ahh, I had heard the rumors earlier, so this could get interesting.  Thanks for the catch.

A lot of the GD smooth brains who think Russia isn’t going to crumble under their own internal pressures are pretty special.

When Russia is pushed out of Ukraine there is no “regrouping”. They (or their current strongmen) collapse.

I agree with that, their collapse is going to be epic I think.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeZ73OaWABA9WVk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Great find and an important development.
Also indicates what I said a couple of times before; the west needs to get ahead of the Armenia situation.  The EU brokering a deal is a step in the right direction and a huge indication that the principal parties (Armenia/Azerbaijan/Turkey) no longer see Russia as the primary factor going forward.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#27]

One needn't be a Russian shill (or, fall for RU propaganda) to know the WEF (and their buddies) are as much of a threat to Western life as any Ruskie could ever hope to be.

Maybe not in the same way, but they want to have us disarmed, living in Soviet-style apartment blocks, eating bugs, without a penny to our names and no freedom/liberty/equal protection under the law - and no recourse/no say in governance.

Fuck them and fuck that! If Putin does freak out and use nukes, I hope Brussels and London are first/second on the list.

Hell, I'd vote for New York too, but I'd like the fallout to originate a bit further away than that.
View Quote

Ignored.

You are part of the problem.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Broken record: This video is a Wagner psyop intended to weaken Shoigu. I’m sure that the mobiks aren’t being fed/equipped/trained appropriately, but this is not that.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:02:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Mickdog13:

Ignored.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mickdog13:

Ignored.

Imagine hoping Europe and the US get nuked.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Broken record: This video is a Wagner psyop intended to weaken Shoigu. I'm sure that the mobiks aren't being fed/equipped/trained appropriately, but this is not that.

View All Quotes

Broken record: This video is a Wagner psyop intended to weaken Shoigu. I'm sure that the mobiks aren't being fed/equipped/trained appropriately, but this is not that.

Interesting, so we're seeing Russian IO against other Russians...

I'm sure this will turn out fine...
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Soon.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:06:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RolandofGilead] [#33]

View All Quotes

It's going to get uglier soon.

Ignore the typo, still hilarious.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Whole lotta fucking nope right there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

All bleeding stops.
Eventually.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:15:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack67] [#37]
Originally Posted By CS223:
I've got a stack of old Florida plates I could send them. Down side is they are highly reflective for both visible and IR light so they could be detrimental in battle. They word good with an LRF.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CS223:

I also think this is hilarious.  Something about Ukrainian tanks going into the line against Russia, sportin' retro-cool US car plates.  Something very, very post-modern about that.  I was surprised no one on Twitter (that I could find) had pointed it out.

Somebody should run the plate and see if that things properly registered:
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

That was an accurate and precise strike.

Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

That is pretty much what rocket artillery looks like, and why you need mass for it to work.  

The MLRS mitigated that by loading the rockets with DPICM so the hundred of little bomblets per rocket made sure there were not gaps in the fall of the munition.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:19:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#41]
It would be a shame if the Belarus President's car exploded.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:27:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
It would be a shame if the Belarus President's car exploded.
View Quote

I'm sure there are two, maybe even three, people that would be sad.

He's shown every sign of wanting to stay well the fuck away from Vlad's war though... To the extent he can without getting some radioactive soup in his diet.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:30:41 PM EDT
[#43]

That is pretty much what rocket artillery looks like, and why you need mass for it to work.  

The MLRS mitigated that by loading the rockets with DPICM so the hundred of little bomblets per rocket made sure there were not gaps in the fall of the munition.
View Quote

It explains though some of the impact marks I've seen in drone footage I had assumed where actually inaccurate artillery vs a single rocket barrage strike
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:31:42 PM EDT
[#44]

Basically Nazis if they were corrupt and incompetent...what Nazis would be if they were commies instead lol.
View Quote

More cultural than ideological. Socialism corrupts but that's true if nationalist or internationalist.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

There aren't any nazis anymore, and that includes those who want to pretend to be nazis. Nazis were pretty specific.

Anyone wanting to denazify isn't talking strait.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

"Death of Stalin" might not be a documentary, but...  Putin is not well, even without the war, and succession paths aren't clear there, are they?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#47]
M777 Tokyo Drift edition.

View Quote

When does the rainy season start?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Imagine hoping Europe and the US get nuked.
View Quote

Some of these guys just seem to hate everyone and everything, everything is a great big conspiracy and the whole world needs to burn down.  Imagine rooting for ISIS or something.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Houlagan72:

Shit happens.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Houlagan72:
Originally Posted By Swampgrass:

What a legacy.

Shit happens.

Pretty much,
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Capta:

Whoa.  You can tell they edited out some bad stuff and it’s still hardcore
It does illustrate how hard it is to tell where you’re being shot from.  The UA guy flanked to within 10 yards of the guy’s hole.
Two more invaders down - may God have mercy on them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Capta:

Whoa.  You can tell they edited out some bad stuff and it’s still hardcore
It does illustrate how hard it is to tell where you’re being shot from.  The UA guy flanked to within 10 yards of the guy’s hole.
Two more invaders down - may God have mercy on them.

Smoking lamp is lit.
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2734 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top