Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2953 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:31:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#1]
I think we're done seeing any major advances for awhile by either side.

Donbas is so rainy right now that everything is mud and the the trees have pretty much lost all their leaves so it's harder for artillery to hide from drones.  

Wagner has been digging WW1 style fortifications.  Russians are digging in deep.  Ukraine still does NOT have the air defense or artillery they need to launch an advance in the South.  

Keep striking Russian logistics with HIMARS and other weapons.  This winter will chew up a lot of Russians and could present an opportunity for a winter offensive once the ground freezes in certain areas along the front.

Ukraine needs to leaflet the areas where Russians are with instructions for how to surrender this winter, my guess is that they could get a lot of POWs and NATO should be ready for the humanitarian aid necessary to house a large influx of POWs in Ukraine for what could be a year or longer.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

There's a lot of crossover in followers with Salty on some of the Conservative/Libertarian leaning pop culture YT channels I follow. I've watched him before. I think he's at least partially why a lot of those YTers I do follow (who have smaller channels) have some bad/misinformed takes on this war.

His problem is he just sounds stupid and low information in general on most things, even if it actually is the correct position. Trying to think of a good Leftist/Liberal analogue but there's so many it's frankly hard to pick. I've never been a fan of his.

"I'm not rooting for anyone over there.

But Ukraine is evil! Muh crossdressing Ukrainian generals..."

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:
Originally Posted By m35ben:
They listen to stuff like this and try to copy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxLj2vgxBW0

I am going to have to start smoking meth just to wash the stupid out of my head just from 30 seconds of that video..

I hope you are happy creating another meth addict!

There's a lot of crossover in followers with Salty on some of the Conservative/Libertarian leaning pop culture YT channels I follow. I've watched him before. I think he's at least partially why a lot of those YTers I do follow (who have smaller channels) have some bad/misinformed takes on this war.

His problem is he just sounds stupid and low information in general on most things, even if it actually is the correct position. Trying to think of a good Leftist/Liberal analogue but there's so many it's frankly hard to pick. I've never been a fan of his.

I don't drop the F word often...

But holy fuck

That garbage is spreading too
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:37:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

If you slow the video down it looks like it was hit almost same time from a round coming from the front of the tank.... strange. the video is edited also so no way to tell what just happened there
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLurker:

Haven't seen this before. The guy must clank when he walks

If you slow the video down it looks like it was hit almost same time from a round coming from the front of the tank.... strange. the video is edited also so no way to tell what just happened there

I believe what you're seeing is the EFP exiting the front of the turret.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

Donbas is so rainy right now that everything is mud and the the trees have pretty much lost all their leaves so it's harder for artillery to hide from drones.  

Wagner has been digging WW1 style fortifications.  Russians are digging in deep.  Ukraine still does NOT have the air defense or artillery they need to launch an advance in the South.  

Keep striking Russian logistics with HIMARS and other weapons.  This winter will chew up a lot of Russians and could present an opportunity for a winter offensive once the ground freezes in certain areas along the front.

Ukraine needs to leaflet the areas where Russians are with instructions for how to surrender this winter, my guess is that they could get a lot of POWs and NATO should be ready for the humanitarian aid necessary to house a large influx of POWs in Ukraine for what could be a year or longer.

View Quote
Yup, I agree.

Thermal, drones, and PGM are going to feast for the next 4 months.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:51:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#6]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:53:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Yup, I agree.

View Quote

Hopefully Ukraine will have Western MBTs, IFVs, more air defense, and Western aircraft by the time next spring/summer roles around.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

I used to watch him until the war started.
View Quote

Me too. His first mention of Ukrainian bio labs I was out. That and his generally anti Ukraine POV.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View Quote

But it would be much higher if the Orcs stay.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:04:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#10]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View Quote

Edit: from National Anthem
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Russian soldiers flee as their vehicles get hit.

Russian soldiers flee as Ukrainian forces obliterate row of armoured vehicles
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
There was a video a couple of days ago, a BMP full of corpses.

Lost the link, anyone could help me?

View Quote

That was my post yesterday.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Grenade for foxhole..

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:16:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dillydilly] [#15]

Hell no!! That doesn't work; once Ukraine takes back a village and territory they do automatic background checks on all subjects! Birth certificates, passports, etc, proof of residency. If you don't have those documents you are filtered. Ukraine has to do this with every subject they liberate, Russian soldiers cannot just blend in..  thus has been covered in length in articles and here.

The Russians that are changing into civilian clothes do plan to fight and ambush. 100 percent.
View Quote

All they have to do is ask everyone to say “Palyanitsa”.😂
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Hell no!! That doesn't work; once Ukraine takes back a village and territory they do automatic background checks on all subjects! Birth certificates, passports, etc, proof of residency. If you don't have those documents you are filtered. Ukraine has to do this with every subject they liberate, Russian soldiers cannot just blend in..  thus has been covered in length in articles and here.

The Russians that are changing into civilian clothes do plan to fight and ambush. 100 percent.
View Quote
Or surrender
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:45:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By dillydilly:

All they have to do is ask everyone to say “Palyanitsa”.😂
View Quote

As an option, they may ask what's the difference between palyanitsa and polunitsa.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Me too. His first mention of Ukrainian bio labs I was out. That and his generally anti Ukraine POV.
View Quote

I think you are confusing bio labs with bio WEAPONS labs.

Just prior to the invasion, it was the Biden State Department spokeswoman that told the press about US funded bio labs in Ukraine that are being evacuated and expressed concern over Russians capturing their data.

The bio labs in Ukraine had JACK SHIT to do with the Russian invasion and has been explained away as being there for studying Soviet era bio weapons stuff (BS imho). But to say there were no US bio labs in Ukraine makes you sound dishonest, like you are covering up something and probably triggering some of the paranoid people on the right.

Now back to the war...
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:49:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#22]

But holy fuck

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m35ben:
They listen to stuff like this and try to copy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxLj2vgxBW0

I am going to have to start smoking meth just to wash the stupid out of my head just from 30 seconds of that video..

I hope you are happy creating another meth addict!

But holy fuck

I honestly don't get how it's even possible to have that bad a take on something unless you're purposely ignoring multiple open sources of information and sequestering yourself into some bizarre echo chamber (a feedback loop of sorts) or you don't really believe it and are purposely distorting actual news to your own ends, no different than the MSM, just the other side of the same coin. Notice how his only source in that video is Jack Posobiec (an extremely flawed source in his own right) and the spin he's putting on the story, which Salty then goes on to spin further, which will no doubt be spun even further by those following Salty.

In my opinion, Jack Posobiec, Tim Pool, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Ian Miles Cheong, Lara Logan, and some others are all what I personally consider "grifter right" and put zero stock in, even though they may be saying things I agree with (in Logan's case, I think she's suffering from honest to God mental illness). Anything these sudden new converts to "Conservatism" say should be taken worth a massive dose of salt. Just because they say some things you agree with and confirm your biases, does not make them infallible or even mean they're really "on your side". There are a lot of other, far more reliable right mided sources, that have been preaching Conservatism for decades to put your stock in than these people who do nothing but feed confirmation bias and distort it to their (or someone else's) ends. Jones is a great example. During the Bush years it was all Bidabears/Skull N Bones tinfoil and over the course of the Obama years he morphed that into "1776 shall commence again" to keep the grift going since he saw where the winds were blowing.

Salty has identified a market and is just trying to put himself in that orbit to cash in, IMHO. And from his sub/view count, while he's not rolling in YouTube dough like someone like PewDiePie, he's no doubt doing pretty well (as in 6 figures) off it.

Just as the loony Left sits and forms their worldview/opinion on nothing but circle jerking MSM sources, the loony Right forms theirs based off nothing but circle jerking idiots whose only qualifier is owning a webcam and having a YT channel because "mUh InDuHpEnDuNt NeWz SoUrCe!11!!" FYI, I'm a hardcore Conservatarian and I don't use the "loony Right" label lightly or in remotely the same manner as the Left does (i.e. referring to anyone to the right of FDR). I would also mention there are a lot of great right leaning YTers and independent "jurnos" who are honest in their Conservative/libertarian messaging I wouldn't consider "grifter right" like the group I mention.

But, you cannot honestly look at say something as basic as numbers of KIA on each side, even factoring in Russian sources, and in any way claim "Ukraine is losing" unless you're either A) stupid,  B) have an agenda, or C) both.

On a side note, ignoring Salty's 2+2=cat take on the event, I wonder if I went and looked if I'd find any outrage from Jack or Salty over these weapons in a children's setting: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russian-Kindergartners-taught-how-to-use-AK-47s/5-2595015/

Bet not.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:

View Quote

This would seem like a good time to supply Ukraine with a high volume of long range weapons.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

If they do, I believe they forfeit all POW protections, and can just be executed when captured.  Not a legal expert, but I think those are the rules for non uniformed combatants.
View All Quotes

If they do, I believe they forfeit all POW protections, and can just be executed when captured.  Not a legal expert, but I think those are the rules for non uniformed combatants.

I don't think the top people care about rules of war and I doubt the pleebs on the ground even know about rules of war.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:56:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Star_Scream] [#25]

But holy fuck

View Quote

It's endemic and not just GD.

People can't make an reason based argument anymore.

Now the standard post is:

Some sort of insult or name calling followed by over the top claims and no citations or sourcing. Then more speculation following the "just asking questions" school of thought of making statements based on emotion and no data.

If you press them for sources you usually get a long form video of someone doing the same or a tweet by a talking head which is similarly unsourced.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#27]

I honestly don't get how it's even possible to have that bad a take on something unless you're purposely ignoring multiple open sources of information and sequestering yourself into some bizarre echo chamber (a feedback loop of sorts) or you don't really believe it and are purposely distorting actual news to your own ends, no different than the MSM, just the other side of the same coin. Notice how his only source in that video is Jack Posobiec (an extremely flawed source in his own right) and the spin he's putting on the story, which Salty then goes on to spin further, which will no doubt be spun even further by those following Salty.

In my opinion, Jack Posobiec, Tim Pool, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, Ian Miles Cheong, Lara Logan, and some others are all what I personally consider "grifter right" and put zero stock in, even though they may be saying things I agree with (in Logan's case, I think she's suffering from honest to God mental illness). Anything these sudden new converts to "Conservatism" say should be taken worth a massive dose of salt. Just because they say some things you agree with and confirm your biases, does not make them infallible or even mean they're really "on your side". There are a lot of other, far more reliable right mided sources, that have been preaching Conservatism for decades to put your stock in than these people who do nothing but feed confirmation bias and distort it to their (or someone else's) ends. Jones is a great example. During the Bush years it was all Bidabears/Skull N Bones tinfoil and over the course of the Obama years he morphed that into "1776 shall commence again" to keep the grift going since he saw where the winds were blowing.

Salty has identified a market and is just trying to put himself in that orbit to cash in, IMHO. And from his sub/view count, while he's not rolling in YouTube dough like someone like PewDiePie, he's no doubt doing pretty well (as in 6 figures) off it.

Just as the loony Left sits and forms their worldview/opinion on nothing but circle jerking MSM sources, the loony Right forms theirs based off nothing but circle jerking idiots whose only qualifier is owning a webcam and having a YT channel because "mUh InDuHpEnDuNt NeWz SoUrCe!11!!" FYI, I'm a hardcore Conservatarian and I don't use the "loony Right" label lightly or in remotely the same manner as the Left does (i.e. referring to anyone to the right of FDR). I would also mention there are a lot of great right leaning YTers and independent "jurnos" who are honest in their Conservative/libertarian messaging I wouldn't consider "grifter right" like the group I mention.

But, you cannot honestly look at say something as basic as numbers of KIA on each side, even factoring in Russian sources, and in any way claim "Ukraine is losing" unless you're either A) stupid,  B) have an agenda, or C) both.

On a side note, ignoring Salty's 2+2=cat take on the event, I wonder if I went and looked if I'd find any outrage from Jack or Salty over these weapons in a children's setting: https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Russian-Kindergartners-taught-how-to-use-AK-47s/5-2595015/

Bet not.
View Quote

A common theme I see in some of these new converts is they say they thought the democrats/left were the party of personal freedoms and basically being nice.(universal healthcare, gay rights) Now they see the democrats/left as the party of canceling dissenting opinions and trying to take power to force everybody to get in line. And so, the republicans are now not as bad as the democrats. Tim Pool, Tulsi, Elon, all the same story. I can see it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

[edit] Russia is no longer in the Council of Europe but:
Not that anybody would care (Russia or Ukraine) but in this case Russia can't use the death penalty and Ukraine might be able to

All hinges on the fact that Russia explicitly states that there is no war and thus doesnt fall under the exception in the ECHR. Ukraine might be able to if they consider themselves to be at war AND have informed the SG of Council of Europe.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iggy1337:

[edit] Russia is no longer in the Council of Europe but:
Not that anybody would care (Russia or Ukraine) but in this case Russia can't use the death penalty and Ukraine might be able to

All hinges on the fact that Russia explicitly states that there is no war and thus doesnt fall under the exception in the ECHR. Ukraine might be able to if they consider themselves to be at war AND have informed the SG of Council of Europe.

They should say a variation of what FFDR said about the Japanese Empire after Pearl Harbor: "a state of war *has existed* between our nations," and declare that the start of it was in 2014.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:08:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#29]

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:09:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

A common theme I see in some of these new converts is they say they thought the democrats/left were the party of personal freedoms and basically being nice.(universal healthcare, gay rights) Now they see the democrats/left as the party of canceling dissenting opinions and trying to take power to force everybody to get in line. And so, the republicans are now not as bad as the democrats. Tim Pool, Tulsi, Elon, all the same story. I can see it.
View All Quotes

Bet not.

A good point. Although I personally don't think Elon falls into the "grifter right" group for a couple reasons but, I'll leave it at that to not drag the thread off course.  Tulsi is another great example though.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:11:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CharlieR] [#31]
Yup, I agree.

View Quote

Doubtful.

If the Russians are feeding in untrained conscripts, they are more vulnerable now then they will be in three months.

Study the winter war between the Finns and Russians. This weather will affect the Ukrainians a lot but the Russians a whole ton.  Net advantage UA.  I think they’ll press against weak spots.

Strategically, the UA need external support. They need to keep advancing and keep people engaged. Everyone loves a winner.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:12:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

View Quote

Reavers
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:15:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank_B] [#33]
IMPRIMIS link: Complications of the Ukraine War
According to what we hear from the White House and from the television networks, the issues at stake in the Ukraine War are simple. They concern the evil of Vladimir Putin, who woke up one morning and chose, whether out of sadism or insanity, to wreak unspeakable violence on his neighbors. Putin’s actions are described as an “unprovoked invasion” of a noble democracy by a corrupt autocracy. How we ought to respond is assumed to be a no-brainer. The United States has pledged vast quantities of its deadliest weaponry, along with aid that is likely to run into the hundreds of billions of dollars, and has brought large parts of the world economy—particularly in Europe—to a standstill.

Now, whenever people in power tell you something is a no-brainer, there’s a good chance that it’s a brainer. And the Ukraine War is more complicated than we’ve been led to assume.

There are reasons why the U.S. might want to project power into the Black Sea region. But we must not ignore that the politics of the region are extraordinarily complex, that the Ukraine conflict is full of paradoxes and optical illusions, and that the theater we are entering has been, over the past 150 years, the single most violent corner of the planet. And unless we learn to respect the complexity of the situation, we risk turning it into something more dangerous, both for Europeans and for ourselves...
View Quote

NOTE: I don't necessarily agree with all that's being said here, but it does put the Ukranian situation in perspective.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:15:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: trapsh00ter99] [#34]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

Some sort of insult or name calling followed by over the top claims and no citations or sourcing. Then more speculation following the "just asking questions" school of thought of making statements based on emotion and no data.

If you press them for sources you usually get a long form video of someone doing the same or a tweet by a talking head which is similarly unsourced.

View Quote
We had a new commercial tenant stop by yesterday I had to give some paperwork too and he saw my multicam hat and asked if I served, I said no I just like the hat. He said he served and had full totes of old gear if I needed anything and I said "I don't, but I am collecting and shipping stuff to soldiers in Ukraine if you have anything you want to get rid of. My wife is from there and her whole family still lives there."

Within 30 seconds, he had mentioned "Zelensky comedian, what's that about" and "but did you hear of the biolabs" and "we have no idea what the truth is".

We talked for about 15 minutes, and I could tell he wasn't very informed of the day to day evolution of the war. It seemed he had the illusion of it was like the GWOT, with FOBs and such. I had to explain this is much more like a WWI or WWII type, as there is a very well defined general front line. I tried to not address the political stuff as much as the humanitarian angle.

People are forming their opinions with little or no knowledge outside of what Posobiec or Tucker say, talk about that stuff with authority, but then claim "we have no idea what the truth is".

Edit: also, good post Ryan_Ruck
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:22:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Just now.

Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:23:17 PM EDT
[#38]
We had a new commercial tenant stop by yesterday I had to give some paperwork too and he saw my multicam hat and asked if I served, I said no I just like the hat. He said he served and had full totes of old gear if I needed anything and I said "I don't, but I am collecting and shipping stuff to soldiers in Ukraine if you have anything you want to get rid of. My wife is from there and her whole family still lives there."

Within 30 seconds, he had mentioned "Zelensky comedian, what's that about" and "but did you hear of the biolabs" and "we have no idea what the truth is".

We talked for about 15 minutes, and I could tell he wasn't very informed of the day to day evolution of the war. It seemed he had the illusion of it was like the GWOT, with FOBs and such. I had to explain this is much more like a WWI or WWII type, as there is a very well defined general front line. I tried to not address the political stuff as much as the humanitarian angle.

People are forming their opinions with little or no knowledge outside of what Posobiec or Tucker say, talk about that stuff with authority, but then claim "we have no idea what the truth is".

View Quote
I'm glad to see so many of us have noticed the same things. Independently we each have come to very similar conclusions.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Just now.

View Quote
Yes!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:24:16 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Pretty sure they are considered to be spies and can be
summarily executed legally.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Strategically, the UA need external support. They need to keep advancing and keep people engaged. Everyone loves an underdog winner.
View Quote

FIFY.

Which marks one of the perplexing aspects of this war. Americans generally love the underdog and identify with them. Most people's understanding/knowledge of history is pathetic now though, so everything is topsy-turvy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:

THAT IS EXACTLY THE SAME WITH THE PEOPLE I WORK AROUND IN REGARDS TO WHAT I AM DOING FOR MY BUDDIES UNIT IN THE UA.

EXACTLY like that.

I tell them everything and show articles and clippings and its like they cover their ears and LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

it's fucken pathetic.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:29:47 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

That radar antenna swept the Lance at very close range. I wonder if it fried the electronics?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By CharlieR:

Doubtful.

If the Russians are feeding in untrained conscripts, they are more vulnerable now then they will be in three months.

Study the winter war between the Finns and Russians. This weather will affect the Ukrainians a lot but the Russians a whole ton.  Net advantage UA.  I think they'll press against weak spots.

Strategically, the UA need external support. They need to keep advancing and keep people engaged. Everyone loves a winner.
View Quote
Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying, but yes I agree with you the UA has the advantage.

I'm just saying I agree that things will be much harder to hide come winter, thermal detection will be easier, and smaller man portable guided munitions and drones will be more effective. Rolling a SPG out of the treeline for a firemission won't work as well now.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

It's been happening much longer. These folks are just catching on. They don't call it programming by accident. Entertainment programs have been shaping opinion since people were listening to radio, and it has carried on to tv, and the internet. It is more difficult to hide as the outlets increase. Advertising, the same. It makes or breaks products and popular trends.
News has been biased since the time of runners between villages spreading news. That will never change.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#46]

Bet not.
View Quote

Well said.

I will put down the meth pipe for now....
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By lorazepam:

It's been happening much longer. These folks are just catching on. They don't call it programming by accident. Entertainment programs have been shaping opinion since people were listening to radio, and it has carried on to tv, and the internet. It is more difficult to hide as the outlets increase. Advertising, the same. It makes or breaks products and popular trends.
News has been biased since the time of runners between villages spreading news. That will never change.
View Quote
Kind of like yellow journalism with a different approach?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
There was a video a couple of days ago, a BMP full of corpses.

Lost the link, anyone could help me?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:50:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#49]

So they are actually refurbing the HAWK missiles. Gonna be interesting to see those in action.  This war is so future retro in some cases.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#50]

Well said.

View All Quotes

Bet not.

Well said.

A good line from GD about this:

" I don't care if he's factually correct he says what I want to hear"
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2953 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top