Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2990 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JG_Wentworth:
what is Ukraines plan for crossing the river to continue its advance south? are they planning to build a permanent bridge crossing?
View Quote

The Ruskies have no SHORAD capability anymore …

I think Ukraine will setup strong defenses and start hammering Crimea … each time UA shows such victory and discipline … we give them better goodies …

Russia is being dealt with on the cheap.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Solovev the Propagandist is getting increasingly angry, calling for an internal witch-hunt to "shoot"  those responsible for logistical failures.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Capta:

True story here.
I’m a University of Texas Longhorns season ticket holder.  I skipped the Texas-Alabama game because the Kharkiv counter-offensive was going full bore on game day.
I regret nothing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Me for the last 8 months

https://i.redd.it/us47mrvc40z91.jpg

True story here.
I’m a University of Texas Longhorns season ticket holder.  I skipped the Texas-Alabama game because the Kharkiv counter-offensive was going full bore on game day.
I regret nothing.

Awesome man. One addict to another, you made the right call

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:51:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
lol

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Maybe they should've taken their boots off before they started the big swim. Some of them might have made it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:54:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#6]
lol

View Quote
These twats, I can't even.  Iranian Mehr News Agency

Attachment Attached File

In a press conference on Friday, the Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov pointed to the pullout of troops from the Kherson region and said that "The goals of the special military operation in Ukraine could have been achieved through peaceful negotiations, which is now impossible because of Kyiv's actions."

According to Peskov, "The Kherson region is a part of Russia, this status is fixed, and there can be no changes to it."

"This is a subject of Russia. [The status of] this subject is legislatively fixed, defined. There are no and can be no changes," Peskov said, when asked whether Russia continued to consider the entire Kherson region as its own territory and whether it would legally define the status of the region's right-bank part.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20221111_103731_jpg-2595884.JPG

Starting to see what Russia has been doing all night while their soldiers fight to flee. Bomb cities. What a surprise.
View Quote

Right on queue… bunch of pussies.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:01:33 AM EDT
[#8]

Oh you.

Looks like there may be a lack of fresh material to spew.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20221111_001115_jpg-2595322.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

This is a new one dated for today.

Hi ho

Hi ho

it's off to GD I go

Oh you.

Looks like there may be a lack of fresh material to spew.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20221111_001115_jpg-2595322.JPG

But they still haven’t picked up “Coach Red Pill” in Kharkiv…..I kinda wonder why, I’d have deported him months ago.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

The Ukrainians have committed something like 100,000 troops to taking Kherson. Now that the force of 25,000 Russians have been forcefully evicted from Kherson and the bridges across the river destroyed, a huge chunk of those 100,000 Ukrainian troops will now also be freed up to be deployed to other sectors.

If Russia sends most of those 25,000 to Bakhmut, I would imagine Ukraine could send 75,000 or so troops from the Kherson area to meet them. Russia isn't getting back across the river in the Kherson area, so there will no longer be any reason for Ukraine to keep such a large force tied down defending it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
As hellish the battle has been in Bakhmut lately its only about to get much worse, the Russians that retreated from Kherson are heading that way. Hope Ukraine is ready for that onslaught

The Ukrainians have committed something like 100,000 troops to taking Kherson. Now that the force of 25,000 Russians have been forcefully evicted from Kherson and the bridges across the river destroyed, a huge chunk of those 100,000 Ukrainian troops will now also be freed up to be deployed to other sectors.

If Russia sends most of those 25,000 to Bakhmut, I would imagine Ukraine could send 75,000 or so troops from the Kherson area to meet them. Russia isn't getting back across the river in the Kherson area, so there will no longer be any reason for Ukraine to keep such a large force tied down defending it.

Also expecting the troops that made it out of Kherson to be not combat capable for a while.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:
Solovev the Propagandist is getting increasingly angry, calling for an internal witch-hunt to "shoot"  those responsible for logistical failures.

View Quote

Failures? What? I thought this was all part of the strategery that only the brilliant mind of Darth Putin was capable of conceiving.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:11:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:

The people have had a taste of Western life though, so will they stand for it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Hard to say how long it will take, but probably not 5 years.  Whatever Russian propaganda says, Russia is in a dire fucking situation and there’s no way they can last 5 years against Ukraine with NATO continuing to supply them.  Which they will.  The Russians can keep sending totally untrained mobiks to the slaughter, and Ukraine can keep slaughtering them.  At some point the Russian army will collapse and/or mutiny.
Within 5 years Russia will probably have a lot more to worry about that Ukraine.

Between the shut down of technology transfer, increasing pressure against exports, currency limits, etc. - Russia can’t last a year w/o revolt or breakdown.  This isn’t like 1914 where economies where somewhat resilient.  It will be over within a year.

Yeah
..people said Cuba will fall
..NordKo will fall, Poo bear land will fall.

They will NOT fall....they will survive with fraud, deceit, and smuggling.

The people have had a taste of Western life though, so will they stand for it?

In 1959, Cuba was about as fully integrated into the US economy as is possible for an independent nation to be and Cuba had a higher standard of living than most of Europe and even portions of some US states.  Cuba is also 90 miles from the US and there's a metric shitton of familial ties across the Florida Straits.  Doesn't seem to help as much as it should.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:14:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: veritas8985] [#12]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:14:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
TThere's An entire series.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ludder093:
Originally Posted By fervid_dryfire:

iunderstoodthatreference.gif

I read that book for the very first time this summer.  
TThere's An entire series.

Yes, but he didn't beat up pre-adolescent and young adult kids in the later books.  

I hope, anyway.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#14]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/371724/FeKOBFhXgAAIGmh_png-2550412_jpeg-2595949.JPG

I think similar stuff happened to the Americans in France. God bless these guys. They’re the greatest generation we’re looking at here.

I hope they do a parade here someday. And we blast the hell out of them with ticker tape and someone reenacts that kiss with em at time square.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:16:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By general_cluster:

"when peace can be achieved, seize the moment."

Not sure what to make of that or a lot of what he says.  just because a deal can be made doesn't mean its a good deal.  
I'd rather he say things like we continue to supply weapons until RU abandons UA territory or their ability to project force has been completely eliminated.    At least give them something to think about.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By general_cluster:

"when peace can be achieved, seize the moment."

Not sure what to make of that or a lot of what he says.  just because a deal can be made doesn't mean its a good deal.  
I'd rather he say things like we continue to supply weapons until RU abandons UA territory or their ability to project force has been completely eliminated.    At least give them something to think about.

I'm just here to say fuck Milley and anything he says is shit.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#16]
lol

View Quote
UA right now

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:20:22 AM EDT
[#17]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhSBmd-XwAEyh7n?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

I'd translate it as We Got Scammed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:24:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ad_nauseam:

View Quote

Always fun to watch a zealot dissemble.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:24:32 AM EDT
[#19]
So much for betwetting over Ukraine getting deceived into a trap, eh?

By now they've earned strategy and tactics cred.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Could be doing anything out there. Maybe she is a sniper with 87 kills but just got back from leave. Probably a nurse or something but at least she is there while I/we are home safe...
View All Quotes

shes been fighting since day one?  shes frontline? or rear guard doing paper work?

Could be doing anything out there. Maybe she is a sniper with 87 kills but just got back from leave. Probably a nurse or something but at least she is there while I/we are home safe...

Ya I know, I was being sarcastic towards the comment the other poster made about her uniform being so clean after 9 months of war. Guess we have folks here who think they havent changed clothes or shower since February lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
I imagine that is classified, but have no doubt that the issue has been given a great deal of thought by capable and clever people.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Originally Posted By JG_Wentworth:
what is Ukraines plan for crossing the river to continue its advance south? are they planning to build a permanent bridge crossing?I
I imagine that is classified, but have no doubt that the issue has been given a great deal of thought by capable and clever people.

Recent shipment of aid had 40 gunboats in it..lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:29:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Ya I know, I was being sarcastic towards the comment the other poster made about her uniform being so clean after 9 months of war. Guess we have folks here who think they havent changed clothes or shower since February lol
View Quote

Why would people think a gal would go 9 months without finding some quality shopping time?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ryandushku:
To be fare, I'm not sure a tracksuit is definitively "Russian". If he is a Russian, he almost certainly stole the suit from a Ukrainian
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ryandushku:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Russian soldier: I need a disguise so no one knows I'm Russian...
*puts on tracksuit*

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhRyLi5WQAEqgEx?format=jpg&name=large
To be fare, I'm not sure a tracksuit is definitively "Russian". If he is a Russian, he almost certainly stole the suit from a Ukrainian

It was implied as a joke man.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#24]
The Russians are dug in like an Alabama tick along the eastern side of the Dnipro river.

Russian artillery that is now heavily fortified will be able to pound Kherson and the entire western bank of the Dnipro all winter long while Russia consolidates and reorganizes.

The Russians have been brining in concrete pill boxes and entrenching along the Eastern side of the Dnipro for weeks now and I imagine even they are counting on having to withstand HIMARS and Ukrainian artillery to some degree.  

In short, Kherson is going to be leveled like Mariupol was and be a wasteland this winter.  Poland and Germany are already preparing for the influx of civilian refugees from the lack of electricity and heat for this winter.  

It's going to be a race.  Who can get their shit together first?  If Ukraine can get their shit together and launch a winter offensive they could make some serious gains, BUT if they can't do that and give the Russians until Spring I think it's going to be exponentially harder to dislodge the Russians and Ukraine may have to endure a Russian Spring offensive in the North.  It sounds very much like the Russians are going to shift men and vehicles up to the North of Ukraine and just count on the south to hold in a defensive position.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By doc540:
So much for betwetting over Ukraine getting deceived into a trap, eh?

By now they've earned strategy and tactics cred.
View Quote

Russians don't have enough competency to launch any tricky trap.

What will happen though is that the Russian artillery that is now all along the eastern bank of the Dnipro will bombard the western bank all winter long unless Ukraine can dislodge them, which I don't think they'll be able to do without substantial risk.  

This war is going to shift north, big time.  I anticipate that any offensive actions both by the Russians and Ukraine will be conducted in the north for the foreseeable future. Due to the dam and nuclear power plant down south with the Russians in a strong defensive position thanks to the Dnipro I just don't see Ukraine at its present state of competence being able to push across the Dnipro and seize the eastern bank.  Not unless we can train a lot more than the 7,500 men trained by the UK and push a shit load more weapons into Ukraine.

The Russians may have actually done something right, if they shored up their southern line like they have their center they can make those two long areas stagnant and then going point blank against Ukraine in the North.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:41:12 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

That's OK, Telegram has no such reservations.  

/cordwood
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
The Russians are dug in like an Alabama tick along the eastern side of the Dnipro river.

Russian artillery that is now heavily fortified will be able to pound Kherson and the entire western bank of the Dnipro all winter long while Russia consolidates and reorganizes.

The Russians have been brining in concrete pill boxes and entrenching along the Eastern side of the Dnipro for weeks now and I imagine even they are counting on having to withstand HIMARS and Ukrainian artillery to some degree.  

In short, Kherson is going to be leveled like Mariupol was and be a wasteland this winter.  Poland and Germany are already preparing for the influx of civilian refugees from the lack of electricity and heat for this winter.  

It's going to be a race.  Who can get their shit together first?  If Ukraine can get their shit together and launch a winter offensive they could make some serious gains, BUT if they can't do that and give the Russians until Spring I think it's going to be exponentially harder to dislodge the Russians and Ukraine may have to endure a Russian Spring offensive in the North.  It sounds very much like the Russians are going to shift men and vehicles up to the North of Ukraine and just count on the south to hold in a defensive position.
View Quote

If this is true we should have seen the Russians already using their artillery to support withdraw, yet we have not.

Crap Russian talking point that flies in the face of reality.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By LesBaer45:

Carry on.
View Quote

I agree,  I wouldn't take any strategic advice from that smooth brained moron.

If fact, if Milley says something you should probably do the opposite if it is regarding strategy.

I do think that this war will have to be concluded with negotiations, because Ukraine cannot bring about a military victory since they can't invade Russia.  However, Ukraine can achieve a better strategic position and doing so will give them greater leverage in negotiations.  So, my advice for Ukraine would be to try to get its shit together and launch a winter offensive.

I really do believe that if Ukraine can get its shit together enough to launch a winter offensive they could make incredible gains. The Russians will not have their collective shit together before March of 2023.  If Ukraine can launch a January winter offensive, very difficult to do, they could take a lot of territory and seriously upset any Spring offensive plans of the Russians placing them in a good position at the bargaining table.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Dug in artillery does not survive on the modern battlefield.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By vahog:

Why would people think a gal would go 9 months without finding some quality shopping time?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By vahog:

Some members here have never talked to a women let alone even know one to understand them lol..incels
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:48:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

If this is true we should have seen the Russians already using their artillery to support withdraw, yet we have not.

View Quote

I have seen videos of the Russians bringing in concrete pill boxes and reports for weeks now that they have been removing artillery pieces (burning munitions they leave behind, but taking the artillery pieces).  

My guess is that the destruction of the artillery shells that the Russians left behind have them low on artillery shells right now, but that they have the artillery pieces and once their logistics finally get new stockpiles of shells down South we'll see the Russian artillery come into play big time.

Ukraine has to push the Russians at least 30 MILES more east away from the Dnipro to be out of range of the Russian artillery.   Otherwise, it's a strategic risk to all forces and civilians in the area.  Ukraine can't just assume the Russians will not be able to use artillery from those vantage points.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:48:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By LesBaer45:

Carry on.
View Quote

"Milley" rhymes with "big fat pussy" so there is that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:49:51 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

Agreed. And I’ll add Russian fires all long the front have declined dramatically since Ukrs precision fires and the depot derby started.

Russia can’t level shit anymore.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:50:12 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

shes been fighting since day one?  shes frontline? or rear guard doing paper work?

For basically the entire thread, the poster in question has been pointing out the glaringly obvious as some sort of "Gotcha!" epiphany and basically intimating that the rest of us are blind and/or stupid.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Nope..Ukraine has taken away all logistics...(was the main reason for abandoning kherson). They cannot sustain artillery without logistics. HIMARS has taken away the possibility of another mariopol happening
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:53:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Looks like we’re gonna hit 3k posts late today or early tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:54:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#38]

Nope..Ukraine has taken away all logistics...(was the main reason for abandoning kherson). They cannot sustain artillery without logistics. HIMARS has taken away the possibility of another mariopol happening
View Quote

HIMARS hasn't eliminated every road and rail line into that area. HIMARS can continue to strike Russians munition stockpiles, but they don't have enough of them which has been demonstrated by the fact that the Russians while abandoning their positions in Kherson probably destroyed more of their own artillery shells than Ukraine actually did.  I mean if HIMARS was knocking out Russian munitions completely why would there be reports for weeks now of Russians destroying their own munitions as they abandoned their positions?  Shouldn't all of those munitions already have been destroyed by HIMARS?

HIMARS is great, but Ukraine needs more of them to really knock out the Russian artillery capability via their logistics completely, which is why the U.S. is sending them more of them as part of their recent $400 million aid package.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#39]

Recent shipment of aid had 40 gunboats in it..lol
View Quote
Please tell me John Kerry won't be on one of them. Or maybe he should be. I need to think on this.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:57:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Russia doesn't have the artillery advantage that they had earlier in the war.  Ukraine is destroying them with counter artillery, what they have isn't accurate, and they can't keep them supplied with ammo.  This is why Russian advanced were stalled.  The Russians have always advanced behind heavy artillery bombardment.  They no longer have that capability.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:58:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By frankiebagadonuts:
Russia doesn't have the artillery advantage that they had earlier in the war.  Ukraine is destroying them with counter artillery, what they have isn't accurate, and they can't keep them supplied with ammo.  This is why Russian advanced were stalled.  The Russians have always advanced behind heavy artillery bombardment.  They no longer have that capability.
View Quote

Russian artillery has certainly been diminished and its absolutely true that Ukraine's artillery capability has improved, but I would DEFINITELY not go so far as to say that the Russians don't still have an artillery advantage.  If that were the case Ukraine wouldn't rightfully be requesting more artillery pieces and shells from the west.

This conflict has a bit long to go folks. Everyone here is acting like it will end next week or something.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:01:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#43]
There is clearly no operational Russian artillery in range of Kherson, otherwise they'd have been busy shooting these past several days to cover the rout of their troops.  Russian air defenses in the area have reportedly collapsed.  Playing artillery peek-a-boo in an urban area is going to be much, much easier than under a bare tree in a field in winter with tire tracks in the snow constantly pointing an arrow at it.  Not to mention the Ukrainian crews will winter ten times more comfortably.  Any artillery foolishly wasted shooting up Kherson at random will expose itself even worse to being spotted and will rapidly get taken out by drone attack or counterbattery.  Ukraine has a big terrain advantage and a spotting/attack drone and long range precision weapon advantage.  

The Russians will hit Kherson with scattered drones and missiles, but there will be no concentrated artillery barrage IMO.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Russian artillery has certainly been diminished and its absolutely true that Ukraine's artillery capability has improved, but I would DEFINITELY not go so far as to say that the Russians don't still have an artillery advantage.  If that were the case Ukraine wouldn't rightfully be requesting more artillery pieces and shells from the west.

This conflict has a bit long to go folks. Everyone here is acting like it will end next week or something.
View Quote

Russia wasn't having to buy their ammo from North Korea when they had an actual artillery advantage. Maybe the Norks will sell them some tubes, too, to make good their astronomical losses and attrition from wear, too?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:04:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

this

no trains, no roads, no resupply, no senior leadership, no cold weather gear, no morale

as Ukraine hits smarter, harder and more accurately

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Maybe we aren’t as well-informed of the UAF HIMARS targeting priorities as we think?
View Quote

HIMARS is awesome. Ukraine is doing a great job with the few that they have. They need more of them to really turn the tide, which is why they're getting more of them.  

Ukraine might be able to get enough in country to launch a good winter offensive.  

Some 90 T72 tanks are coming from Poland soon, which will now make 200 tanks in total Poland has been able to send into Ukraine.  With the new Integrated Air Defense Systems being sent in they'll also have the air defense that in a recent interview a Ukrainian General in the Kherson region said they needed to be able to advance.  

Germany is sending a lot of cold weather clothing and gear as well as the UK.  

When the ground freezes Ukraine might just launch a serious winter offensive.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 12:08:31 PM EDT
[#50]

I have seen videos of the Russians bringing in concrete pill boxes and reports for weeks now that they have been removing artillery pieces (burning munitions they leave behind, but taking the artillery pieces).  

My guess is that the destruction of the artillery shells that the Russians left behind have them low on artillery shells right now, but that they have the artillery pieces and once their logistics finally get new stockpiles of shells down South we'll see the Russian artillery come into play big time.

Ukraine has to push the Russians at least 30 MILES more east away from the Dnipro to be out of range of the Russian artillery.   Otherwise, it's a strategic risk to all forces and civilians in the area.  Ukraine can't just assume the Russians will not be able to use artillery from those vantage points.

View Quote

Range doesn't matter with Himars. They can blast Kerson all to hell but it just shows how depraved they are. UA is going to hit all of those dug in positions with Himars all winter until there is nothing left. Then make a drive down from Dnipro and split what is left of the Russian positions.

Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 2990 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top