Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3402 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 2:15:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

I barely got to use my pvs at all near the front from fear of this. Felt like it was waisted money sort of. Did the night training etc but a lot of guys got killed, Russians especially, many of them trained but the eye ring is a giveaway especially on certain vehicles with good night vision and high magnification.  For a driver and such is another matter. Very useful to use while driving blacked out. Yeah I know don't turn your head towards enemy at angle but shit where is the enemy. In a lot of areas you have no idea, this house that house that patch of bushes? Stuff blows up you flinch hit dirt run.

We lost one friend to this as a drone or large he projectile hit his vehicle while driving at night. I don't know if he was using IR flashlights or anything but I don't think so because we bought his googles (not in USA). He had that and a krikov plate carrier and old flashlight for tires etc. I'm not sure if nvgs played a role or not but it happened soon after we gave them to him. I thought being a driver, the reward was worth the risk. Might not have had anything to do with it but I feel like it did from how quickly it happened. Like third trip to front with supplies after getting them. He went every day.  

They have a place for sure and I'd never say they don't but mainly in areas like 2, -1, -2 I would say. Thermals are another good with fewer downsides but have issues as well. If in the back of a room not moving looking out great.

One lesson learned by some the hard way. I was lucky in that I was with guys that knew this. I could have got my brain pateed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:That makes a lot of sense. I hadn't really considered that. Especially when you consider the legion where you have no idea what kind of training (if any) each guy has had. Only takes one guy to make it a bad day.

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling that video will send me down a rabbit hole

I barely got to use my pvs at all near the front from fear of this. Felt like it was waisted money sort of. Did the night training etc but a lot of guys got killed, Russians especially, many of them trained but the eye ring is a giveaway especially on certain vehicles with good night vision and high magnification.  For a driver and such is another matter. Very useful to use while driving blacked out. Yeah I know don't turn your head towards enemy at angle but shit where is the enemy. In a lot of areas you have no idea, this house that house that patch of bushes? Stuff blows up you flinch hit dirt run.

We lost one friend to this as a drone or large he projectile hit his vehicle while driving at night. I don't know if he was using IR flashlights or anything but I don't think so because we bought his googles (not in USA). He had that and a krikov plate carrier and old flashlight for tires etc. I'm not sure if nvgs played a role or not but it happened soon after we gave them to him. I thought being a driver, the reward was worth the risk. Might not have had anything to do with it but I feel like it did from how quickly it happened. Like third trip to front with supplies after getting them. He went every day.  

They have a place for sure and I'd never say they don't but mainly in areas like 2, -1, -2 I would say. Thermals are another good with fewer downsides but have issues as well. If in the back of a room not moving looking out great.

One lesson learned by some the hard way. I was lucky in that I was with guys that knew this. I could have got my brain pateed.

Very interesting, thanks. Certainly sounds like a double edged sword. It makes me think there will be innovations to make them less detectable in future wars.
Sorry to hear about your friend.

What are "areas like 2, -1, -2" ?  I read it as being km's from the front (0) but I'm not sure.

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 2:45:08 AM EDT
[#2]
These are awesome at taking out armor and vehicles, but I can’t stop imaging similar drones loaded with some detsheet and nuts flying over the attacking groups of mobiks.
Maybe shape the charge like a half sphere so it sprays the nuts downwards - it should be pretty effective against groups in the open if it’s directed and exploded directly over them.

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 2:46:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

Lol a more innocent time!

I can’t help but think about being in a bar in Germany in 2005 with folks rocking out to Beat It
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
As the page turns to 3400. My wife, from Ukraine. So actually on topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_He26D7UM0w

Not guilty!

That must have been IN Ukraine?  Because I’m almost certain “Electric Slide” is illegal in all 50 states by now.  ;)

I can’t help but think about being in a bar in Germany in 2005 with folks rocking out to Beat It

You would probably enjoy the “peak Madonna?” Thread running right now: ;)

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Let-s-remember-Madonna-at-her-best-/5-2619635/?r=102552794&page=1&anc=102552794#i102552794
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 2:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Fltot:
These are awesome at taking out armor and vehicles, but I can’t stop imaging similar drones loaded with some detsheet and nuts flying over the attacking groups of mobiks.
Maybe shape the charge like a half sphere so it sprays the nuts downwards - it should be pretty effective against groups in the open if it’s directed and exploded directly over them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1619031423641391104/xyNj3sP1?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Ok, my operational drone knowledge is almost zero.  How much do those weigh and how are they able to lift it, and any distance?  Or are these a much higher grade drone than I have seen/know about?
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Spooks telegram content - NSFW.

Wha looks like additional footage of the failed Russian attack at Vulhedar.  Significant numbers of Russian dead:

https://t.me/spook_boys/3784
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 3:01:49 AM EDT
[#6]
These are awesome at taking out armor and vehicles, but I can't stop imaging similar drones loaded with some detsheet and nuts flying over the attacking groups of mobiks.
Maybe shape the charge like a half sphere so it sprays the nuts downwards - it should be pretty effective against groups in the open if it's directed and exploded directly over them.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1619031423641391104/xyNj3sP1?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

A Wireless Remotely FPV Guided RPG-7

Ingenious and relatively cheap.. wonder how much our MIC would charge us for the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 4:29:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#7]

Ok, my operational drone knowledge is almost zero.  How much do those weigh and how are they able to lift it, and any distance?  Or are these a much higher grade drone than I have seen/know about?
View All Quotes

I think those warheads weigh near 5lbs, which really isnt alot for drones to carry now days. its amazing the tech we are seeing in this war. its neat to be a witness to it all as its happening

internet says rpg warheads weigh between 2-and 4.5kg
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 4:32:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

I think those warheads weigh near 5lbs, which really isnt alot for drones to carry now days. its amazing the tech we are seeing in this war. its neat to be a witness to it all as its happening
View Quote

Neat and damn scary. I don't envy the current and next generation of US infantry Soldiers and Marines that have to deal with this stuff on top of what's already out there..
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 4:37:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 4:39:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Neat and damn scary. I don't envy the current and next generation of US infantry Soldiers and Marines that have to deal with this stuff on top of what's already out there..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

No doubt.  I would always be watching the sky, even if I think I see a bird or hawk circling overhead im hiding!! lol
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Those in the picture do NOT appear to be RPG-7 rockets. Looks more like one of the rounds fired from a BMP-1 or similar.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Yes, mostly modified PG-7VS to be exact, and $300 per drone.

Those in the picture do NOT appear to be RPG-7 rockets. Looks more like one of the rounds fired from a BMP-1 or similar.

Looks like PG-7V to me.

Dimensions seem right.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:10:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:10:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#13]

“Memoirs of a Russian worm”, and damned impressive.

Destruction of a Russian SPG.

A grenade in Odesa will get you $70 and 3-7 years.

https://volnorez.com.ua/v-odesi-cholovik-prodav-nebezpechnij-bojovij-pripas/

https://verstka.media/rossijskie-vlasti-vyvezli-ne-menee-14-sirot-iz-hersona/

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:26:34 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

It should be pretty easy to fabricate something like a Claymore. Imagine a purpose built directional frag grenade, covering a 60 degree arc with 1-3 gram tungsten pellets.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:43:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Prime:
@Easterner
Thanks, buddy
Very generous pack of stuff.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/CE8C5090-8BA2-4F02-BDEA-1B176BE3722F-2687887.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 6:51:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By swede1986:

It should be pretty easy to fabricate something like a Claymore. Imagine a purpose built directional frag grenade, covering a 60 degree arc with 1-3 gram tungsten pellets.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By swede1986:

Already done with the MON50 mine.

https://avia-pro.net/news/vsu-nachali-ispolzovat-na-bespilotnikah-mon-50-mon-100-i-claymore
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#18]
“Memoirs of a Russian worm”, and damned impressive.

View Quote

Wow, I wonder if thats at Vulevdhar?
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 7:52:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

The F-16 is miles ahead of the MiG-29 in terms of BVR capabilities. Ukrainian MiG-29 fighters simply can't compete with Russian Flankers because they only have semi-active R27 radar guided missiles and less capable radars. Think of it as an old AIM-7 Sparrow. The Russians have the R77, which is an active missile that functions more like our AIM-120 AMRAAM. It outranges the R27. And unlike the R27, it doesn't require the firing aircraft to continuously keep the nose (radar) pointed toward the target to illuminate it for the missile. An active missile is a huge advantage, since the shooter can fire and then maneuver to gain better offensive or defensive angles.

Everything from the F-16AM (MLU that puts it into roughly Block 40 category in terms of capabilities) on up are vastly better than any MiG-29 Ukraine possesses or might be able to obtain from Slovakia, Bulgaria or Poland. It has a much better radar allowing it to detect and track targets at greater range. And the AIM-120C is much more competitive against the R77. The AIM-120D out sticks and outclasses the R77. The MiG-29 is at a severe disadvantage against modern Flankers. It really isn't even competitive. It is a sitting duck. But an AMRAAM toting F-16 would be a much more difficult opponent for the Flankers, as some Indian Su-30 drivers found out a few years ago when they encountered some Pakistani F-16s. Though neither side scored any confirmed kills in the engagement, the Pakistani F-16s and their AMRAAM missiles (neither of which are the most current versions) controlled the initiative during the entire engagement and kept the Indian Flankers completely defensive.

The F-16 is also vastly better at attacking ground targets. It can carry and employ pretty much everything in the inventory, which includes lots of precision munitions with stand-off capability. It can carry HARM to take out enemy radars and air defense systems. It can carry Mavericks to take out tanks and armored vehicles. It can carry JDAMs and various laser guided bombs. It can employ the JASSM cruise missile which can strike targets hundreds of miles away. It can carry and release the SDB which can glide many miles to strike its target. There are even wing kits to extend the range of JDAMs. Powered JDAMs are being developed. The Israelis also have the SPICE kits, which turns standard dumb bombs into stand-off, precision attack weapons.

The F-16 will give the Ukrainians the ability to do things in the air to air and air to ground realms that they presently can only dream about. When combined with timely intelligence from nearby friendly NATO elements (satellite, AWACS, P-8, Global Hawk, RC-135, etc.) to help them see the big picture better, it will give Ukraine the decisive edge they need in air combat. And keep in mind that the F-16 is only about the 5th or 6th most capable fighter overall we have presently in service, behind the F-22, F-35, F-15C, F-15E/X and the F-18E/F. I think it says a lot when our 6th best platform can stand toe to toe with and probably be more effective than the very best fighter Russia has in operational service.
View Quote

This is the kind of post that makes me love arfcom. Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#20]
These are awesome at taking out armor and vehicles, but I can't stop imaging similar drones loaded with some detsheet and nuts flying over the attacking groups of mobiks.
Maybe shape the charge like a half sphere so it sprays the nuts downwards - it should be pretty effective against groups in the open if it's directed and exploded directly over them.

View Quote
And they said a 5-ounce bird can't carry a one pound coconut.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
I believe Kuwait and Qatar gets AESA, so UA can too
View Quote

Different situation entirely.

Those aircraft have a very small likelihood of being shot down and then exploited by the Russians.

The likelihood of any aircraft we send to Ukraine being shot down (and then potentially exploited) is rather high.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:02:14 AM EDT
[#22]

That must have been IN Ukraine?  Because I’m almost certain “Electric Slide” is illegal in all 50 states by now.  ;)

View Quote

Take that back!
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:06:31 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Anybody know if there is a fundraising conduit or preferably an assembly role for these types of machines bound for UKR? Pm or email me please.
This is kind of my jam, and I’d love to help in development on what I see as THE future weapon.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Not guilty!
View All Quotes

Not guilty!

Except she doesn't know how to do the Electric Slide.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#25]
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/france-is-considering-transferring-fighter-aircraft-to-ukraine

France Is Considering Transferring Fighter Aircraft To Ukraine
The Ukrainian Air Force says that talks also involve the possible transfer of advanced Rafale multirole fighter jets.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Very interesting, thanks. Certainly sounds like a double edged sword. It makes me think there will be innovations to make them less detectable in future wars.
Sorry to hear about your friend.

What are "areas like 2, -1, -2" ?  I read it as being km's from the front (0) but I'm not sure.

View Quote

The thing that fixes it is a ten cent rubber eyecup that seals the space between your face and the optic.

In general, if you put the NVG on and I can see the green light on your face, you're doing it wrong.

They all come with it; you have to take the active step to take it off.

There isn't some superduper NVG detector.  Its guys with the brightness turned up that don't like the rubber eyecup.

Although I cant recall seeing people except at really close ranges that way.

Its usually guys flipping switches and accidentally turning on the active IR

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:50:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Capta:
Spooks telegram content - NSFW.

Wha looks like additional footage of the failed Russian attack at Vulhedar.  Significant numbers of Russian dead:

https://t.me/spook_boys/3784
View Quote

Whoa.

And a few posts up is a mobik flattened by a falling tank turret, and another getting chowed on by a German Shepherd.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:59:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
And they said a 5-ounce bird can't carry a one pound coconut.
View Quote

African or European?
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#29]
These petty bitches.

New regions of Russia will switch to Moscow time
Gradual synchronization of Russian legislation continues after the admission of 4 new subjects to its composition. In the near future, the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions will become part of the 2nd time zone, where Moscow time operates. The draft federal law “On Amendments to Article 5 of Federal Law No. 107-FZ “On the Calculation of Time” has already been submitted to the Government.

Https://t.me/minpromtorg_ru

View Quote

Lol. That’s going to really fuck with their forces there. Idiots lolololol.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:23:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#31]

A quick reminder that Wagner does its share of online misrepresentation, and at least once, I’ll admit, it’s pretty funny.

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Trucks really took a beating.

Good. Less trucks means less ammo, food, fuel getting to the Russian terrorist army.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#33]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FnjY_1uXoAAkEok?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

That Bakhmut desert is a death trap.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:55:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#34]
Interesting AR on the left.

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#35]

Ingenious and relatively cheap.. wonder how much our MIC would charge us for the same thing.
View All Quotes

This is America, we should be able to get those at Costco.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#36]

Yesterday I had a telephone conversation with Andrey Nikolayevich Troshev about organizing a meeting on my possible participation in hostilities as part of the Wagner PMC. It was about me moving to Lugansk within two days for a personal conversation. To which I made my promise. However, the last public speech by Mr. Prigozhin, in which a stream of the most outright lies addressed to me, completely excludes the possibility of my participation in this PMC. I will not be able to serve under the leadership of a man who openly accused me of betraying Russia. Not to mention the dirty insults that accompanied these accusations. Dot.
https://t.me/strelkovii/3816
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:11:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Seems like a pathetic life existence if all you do is watch for posting at the top of pages.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
As the page turns, so turns Claire Gerhardstein:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZEjvFcLpgU
Seems like a pathetic life existence if all you do is watch for posting at the top of pages.
Why don't you go complain to your husband and let the rest of us enjoy our lives.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#38]
More bullshittith speweth forward.

Now “Biden is FORCING Russia to threaten nuclear war”.  I guess Orange Man really did work for Putin after all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1619043904405540864?s=46&t=mZCNT-Srn-NVFqrCXb0JiA

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:22:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Last image from a Switchblade drone going into a Russian trench.

https://preview.redd.it/qr00rjchgmea1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6cb462d974f6d4565d6405aede2a4c8e60c823c1
View Quote

As quoted by the erudite Cypress Hill, "Peekaboo you fuck you"
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Interesting AR on the left.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FnfAwQBXoAI4CME?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote
It is interesting. Now why you would want something that is firing something different than everyone else is beyond me in a fight like this. I'm excluding sniper and anti-material stuff on that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Now “Biden is FORCING Russia to threaten nuclear war”.  I guess Orange Man really did work for Putin after all.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1619043904405540864?s=46&t=mZCNT-Srn-NVFqrCXb0JiA

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/BBA1142C-141E-46EB-882E-6C41C7CB2ACF_jpe-2688310.JPG
View Quote

That's modern US politics. If the other guy is doing, saying, or believing something, you have to do, say, or believe the 100% polar opposite. Democrat Whitehouse is saying that Putin is the bad guy? We must say the Democrats are wrong and Putin is the good guy!

It's a sad state of affairs in American politics. "I agree with the stance of the Biden administration, but it would be better if we handled it like this..." is too much to ask from childish contrarians like Trump and others.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:42:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#42]
Azov trench clearing video.

Bakhmut direction. The second battalion of the Third Assault Brigade is working. Destroyed Russian positions, new trophies and live emotions of fighters without censorship.
We keep the Azov fighting spirit, a cool head and a sense of humor even in the most difficult situations.

https://t.me/AZOVsof/2097

Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:46:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#43]

We’ve seen a reasonable number of S300 videos, and maybe I’m wrong, but it strikes me that they just don’t have enough umph,  They’re basically a 40mm HE equivalent, but maybe a 60mm or even 80mm mortar equivalent would be a better choice in a similar package.  
View All Quotes
Last image from a Switchblade drone going into a Russian trench.

https://preview.redd.it/qr00rjchgmea1.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=6cb462d974f6d4565d6405aede2a4c8e60c823c1

We’ve seen a reasonable number of S300 videos, and maybe I’m wrong, but it strikes me that they just don’t have enough umph,  They’re basically a 40mm HE equivalent, but maybe a 60mm or even 80mm mortar equivalent would be a better choice in a similar package.  

I think that is where the Polish Warmate comes in.  It's basically a Switchblade, but with the larger warhead and a group of other warheads that can be substituted.

You have to remember that the Switchblade it's a new system.  It's at least 11 years old.

From Wiki it seems the Ukrainians are using it for what it was designed for.  People and ATGM teams, etc.
Conceived by the U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC), developed by the U.S. Army,[6] the Switchblade was meant to help U.S. troops respond to enemy ambushes in Afghanistan. Close air support takes time to arrive, is expensive to conduct, and risks collateral damage in urban areas. Troop-carried guided missiles such as the FGM-148 Javelin are also much larger, heavier, and more expensive, and few if any are carried on a typical patrol.

Human-portable unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) like the Raven or Puma can spot threats but lack weapons. The backpackable, relatively inexpensive Switchblade has sensors to help spot enemy fighters and an explosive warhead to attack them from above, which is especially helpful in dug-in positions like rooftops or ridge lines.

On 29 July 2011, the U.S. Army awarded AeroVironment a $4.9 million contract for "rapid fielding" of an unspecified number of Switchblades to forces in Afghanistan.[7][9] On 20 March 2012, the Army added $5.1 million, totaling $10 million.[10]

In May 2012, the United States Marine Corps began ordering Switchblades to allow troops to strike improvised explosive device (IED) emplacement teams and similar targets. Usually when air support is called in, attackers slip away before a large UAV, attack helicopter, fighter-bomber, or quick reaction force can arrive on station. Marines sometimes couldn't get support due to other units getting mission priority. The Switchblade is small enough to fit in a Marine's ALICE or MOLLE pack and locks onto and tracks a target once selected.[11]
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

It's in this thread somewhere, but the Ukrainian military was looking at adapting the Claymores onto drones and allowing them to be fired at a slant range downward toward Russian targets.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

It's likely our tactics and training are already being modified based on this conflict.

We will probably develop training based on expected future engagements. Plan to adapt.

Scary shit for grunts and tankers.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:54:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By sq40:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/BBA1142C-141E-46EB-882E-6C41C7CB2ACF_jpe-2688310.JPG
View Quote

FFS.
Now he's banging the drum that he is the only one who can save us from nuclear holocaust. He's actually trying to get elected by running on a platform of The End Times.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:57:11 AM EDT
[#47]

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Let-s-remember-Madonna-at-her-best-/5-2619635/?r=102552794&page=1&anc=102552794#i102552794
View All Quotes

Not guilty!

Ha! We were rocking to Michael Jackson and Madonna when I was in Berlin in the mid 80's.

Yeah, definitely a more innocent time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Peengwin:

It's likely our tactics and training are already being modified based on this conflict.

We will probably develop training based on expected future engagements. Plan to adapt.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Peengwin:

They certainly are, not Ukraine related, but certainly learning from the war:

EMP system.

There's a LOT of other US systems in  the works or deployed for this.

Thank God we aren't asleep at the wheel.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Ehh all that effort.
Tape a claymore to them.
Thats what you are saying.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 11:17:58 AM EDT
[#50]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FnjY_1uXoAAkEok?format=jpg&name=medium

A quick reminder that Wagner does its share of online misrepresentation, and at least once, I’ll admit, it’s pretty funny.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/5F5F21F6-BE02-4941-A06F-1E27594E7C2A-2688278.jpg

View Quote

Is it just me or is that tank pic from the middle east?
Awfully sandy for Ukraine in winter
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3402 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top