Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3990 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kncook:

If leftists knew how many real conservatives, Christian’s, and anti-homosexual people supported Ukraine you’d see them 180 in a heartbeat.
View Quote

And if real conservatives, Christians, and anti-homo people knew Ukraine better, they would 100% support them regardless of what Joe and Hunter did there.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:44:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

Well, Texas is on the list too thanks to @m35ben
View Quote
Those Russian fucker threatened me with Iskanders. I want a THAAD at the house.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Those Russian fucker threatened me with Iskanders. I want a THAAD at the house.

View Quote
Scratch that, I have room and live near critical power and defense stuff. Let's go with AGEIS.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Yup, and vice versa for "conservatives" who care less about Ukraine. It's baffling how both sides are flipped. No consistent principles other than "be opposite of the opposite side, even if they support something opposite of what they normally support".
View Quote

It IS BAFFLING! You have commie peace-nicks driving around with Ukrainian flags on their cars while cold war conservatives who supported Reagan aiding to the Contras are now yelling "fuck Ukraine, just as bad...". Idiots!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:52:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#5]
Originally Posted By doc540:
Did I miss a map showing Ukraine's advanced positions in the last 48 hrs?
View Quote

I think they’re waiting to see where things ended up, seems like it got very dynamic there.  

About twelve hours old

🪖#Bahmut!

➨ The 3rd OShBr (Azov) counterattacked the Russian troops west of the Siverskyi Donets-Donbas canal, pushing the enemy beyond the canal. The freed territory turns into a gray zone (marked in light gray).

➨ During the fighting, the Russian troops were fleeing east of the canal. However, due to the threat of losing control over the part of the Ivanovo Forest previously occupied by the Wagnerites, the experienced fighters of the Wagner PMC were transferred to this direction, who tentatively "evened out" the situation. At the moment, on the part of the Armed Forces, the intensive work of barrel and rocket artillery continues in the area beyond the canal.

Source: @petrenko_IHS
Bakhmut. Life | Chat | Write to us

https://t.me/bakhmut_life/26032

🪖 #Bahmut!
➤ Operational situation in Bakhmut at 9:00.

➨ Fierce shooting battles continue along the section of Medvedev Street for access to the intersection of Medvedev and Voyni Internationalist Streets.

➨ In the private sector, PMK Wagner is conducting offensive actions along sections of Gvardiyska, Lesia Ukrainka, Polina Osypenko, and Peremoha streets towards Larisa Shepitko Street.

➨ To the south and east of the intersection of Tchaikovsky and Yuvileyna Streets, the Wagner PVK is trying to wedge itself into the defense of the Armed Forces near multi-story buildings. Unchanged.

Source: @petrenko_IHS

https://t.me/bakhmut_life/26032

‼️ In the Bakhmut direction, it is possible to conduct effective counterattacks, — Commander of the Ground Forces Sirskyi...

In some areas of the front, the enemy could not resist the onslaught of the Ukrainian defenders and retreated to a distance of up to 2 kilometers.

https://t.me/bakhmut_life/26075

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:54:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Scratch that, I have room and live near critical power and defense stuff. Let's go with AGEIS.
View Quote

You're gonna need one hell of an OnlyFans and a generous payment plan
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

Unless something major happens I bet we're at 4k no later than Monday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:
Originally Posted By stgdz:
Getting close to 4k.
I'm think we hit that before they launch the offensive

Unless something major happens I bet we're at 4k no later than Monday.

4000 pages or 200,000 russian 200’s?  
Which will be first?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

You live near the coast?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#9]
We publish a request from the editors of the Notebook publication and the answer:
Dear Evgeny Viktorovich! The correspondent of the edition "Notepad" addresses you. Our editors would like to ask you the following question:
In recent days, there have been many events related to the presence of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut, as well as the issuance of ammunition to the fighters. Can you give a summary of what is happening and briefly describe the current situation? Thanks in advance for your reply!

We publish a comment by Evgeny Prigozhin:
1. Bakhmut has no strategic importance;
2. Bakhmut was needed in order to, after the failures and retreat of the RF Armed Forces from Kharkov, Kherson and other regions, build up offensive potential, grind the enemy’s manpower and enable the Russian army to mobilize;
3. In view of the fear of internal competition, PMC "Wagner" began to "dry" in terms of personnel, weapons and ammunition, artificially reducing combat potential;
4. The effectiveness of the “Bakhmut meat grinder” decreased in April-May 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine gathered for a counteroffensive;
5. Due to the reduction in personnel, PMC "Wagner" was forced to transfer the flanks to the military;
6. There is a serious risk of encirclement of PMC "Wagner" in Bakhmut as a result of the failure of the flanks. The flanks are already cracking and falling through;
7. In the absence of ammunition, the "meat grinder" will work in the opposite direction: the Armed Forces of Ukraine will destroy PMC "Wagner";
8. I demand ammunition in order to save the lives of the fighters and “put the squeeze on” Bakhmut, in which there are about 5% left occupied by the enemy;
9. At the moment, within the city of Bakhmut, there is only Wagner PMC, there are no other units. Outside Bakhmut - only the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, PMC "Wagner" is not there;
10. PMC "Wagner" planned to leave Bakhmut to save the lives of fighters and minimize senseless losses, since the remnants of ammunition were only enough until the end of the day on May 9, 2023;
11. The top leadership of the country was instructed by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation to provide PMC "Wagner" with everything necessary;
12. On the night of May 6-7, 2023, a combat order was issued promising to give Wagner PMC ammunition;
13. During the day of May 8-9, 2023, the required amount of ammunition was not issued. Until now, ammunition has been filtered to a minimum;
14. PMC "Wagner" continues the offensive in Bakhmut and is awaiting a decision on the issuance of ammunition and weapons in the required quantity.

https://t.me/Prigozhin_hat/3296
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Capta:
Full video of the Russian surrendering to drone.  Pretty harrowing, Russians dropped a couple of close mortars at the end to try to stop him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/13dthoi/full_video_of_the_russian_surrendering_and_work/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
View Quote

that is f'n intense
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I wouldn't mind seeing Rangers versus Wagner.
View All Quotes

Any of the first team NATO specops units would fucking annihilate Wagner.  Wagner are brutal, immoral thugs with access to heavy weapons.  In Africa that may be a winning combination, at least until someone else takes an interest.
If the French ever get let off the leash, there will be no questions asked and no prisoners taken.  My dad (former pilot) actually has a personal story about French actions in the Congo in the late 70s.  When the French decide to take the gloves off, that means all the way off.

If the Rangers had support, it would be slasher movie levels of gore.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Just like last year, the RU front will collapse
View Quote

Yes. But I hope it's much worse and more decisive since all the Western gear and training will be involved now.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

You live near the coast?
View Quote
No but why not one of the best air defense systems ever.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#15]

Any of the first team NATO specops units would fucking annihilate Wagner.  Wagner are brutal, immoral thugs with access to heavy weapons.  In Africa that may be a winning combination, at least until someone else takes an interest.
If the French ever get let off the leash, there will be no questions asked and no prisoners taken.  My dad (former pilot) actually has a personal story about French actions in the Congo in the late 70s.  When the French decide to take the gloves off, that means all the way off.
View Quote

paging @dasjuden
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:

off route mine?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

off route mine?

My own guess was off route mine.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By merick:

Only the article at the beginning of this quote thread where they had enacted (or discussed depending on the source and date) tariffs.  So not a kinetic strike, but a sign that European support is not monolithic.

Here is another  Though this one sounds a lot like regular europe doing europe things and they would probably be acting the same with or without the war.
View Quote

This is not an assault on Ukraine, however. My understanding is that the EU asked its Eastern European members; Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, to let Ukrainian grain through their territory on the way to Africa since the Black Sea shipping routes are threatened. They all agreed.

However, the EU/Ukraine has overstepped the agreement and started selling grain in their country directly, and below the market price. Basically, the EU f@cked those countries over, and they responded by banning the sale/import of Ukrainian grain to protect their farmers. Since Ukraine is not in the EU, they were never supposed to sell directly on the EU markets like a member state would.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

That isn't too different from the current U.S. Army concept for a multi-mission launcher. It can supposedly use a wide variety of missiles, to include Sidewinder, Hellfire, AMRAAM and a number of others. I think the plan (unless it has been changed recently) is to have one battery of these in each of the divisional air defense battalions, along with 3 batteries of the Stryker SHORAD systems for the maneuver brigades.

https://api.army.mil/e2/c/images/2016/04/25/432233/size0-full.jpg
View Quote

Ooooof! My shorts just got tight!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#19]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fvw0AmfWAAAvSLq?format=png&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fvw0A4JWAAMwe1e?format=png&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fvw0BNjXoAI7Paw?format=png&name=medium
View All Quotes

She says Russian Forces are not allowed to communicate with Wagner. Wagner was forced to retreat in one area as Ukrainians exploited weakness and broke through. She says the 72nd had no idea and no troops in the area to cover.

She also says Russian sides all hate each other, making fun of each other. She calls for unity or the war will not be won.

Translation in 3 screenshots (long read).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fvw0AmfWAAAvSLq?format=png&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fvw0A4JWAAMwe1e?format=png&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fvw0BNjXoAI7Paw?format=png&name=medium

My understanding is that RuAF does not fight in a total hierarchical structure like the West does. It only coordinates up to the brigade or maybe division level. That might be one source of their confusion.

Another factor may be that Putin has thrown in a bunch of oddball brigades (private, paramilitary, and from outlying areas) to bolster the RuAF numbers rather than a more unified conscription from the urban areas under the command of regular army commanders. Those units seem to have more allegiance to their province leader than to the RuAF.

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

And if real conservatives, Christians, and anti-homo people knew Russia better, they would 100% support Ukraine regardless of what Joe and Hunter did there.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 4:59:43 PM EDT
[#21]
NSFW, Russian shooting at drones gets hit by grenade, then puts his rifle to his chin.  

https://twitter.com/small10space/status/1656281497114927104
View Quote

Unable to watch it but I DID see the guy that grenaded himself.

I hope that I NEVER understand the despair of killing oneself in combat. Suicidal charges against the enemy armed only with a stick or just surrender?...sure. But killing yourself before a fucking drone can get you??!! I never want to get to that point.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:01:42 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

off route mine?

I could see what I think is a missile signature coming form about 5 o clock on the first one.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:07:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

I could see what I think is a missile signature coming form about 5 o clock on the first one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ERNURSE:

off route mine?

I believe you are right, I see the projectile now on a larger screen.  Neat.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
When I saw the first picture, my immediate thought was "something's never change, he exudes the aurora of being a fighter pilot".

No, some things never change, and the Knights of the sky are one of those things. The machines become faster, fly higher and have weapons more terrible, but the men fly them are the same, fearless, brash, arrogant and perfectly fine knowing that either they or their opponent is going to die.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_0726-2811728.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_0725-2811729.jpg
When I saw the first picture, my immediate thought was "something's never change, he exudes the aurora of being a fighter pilot".

No, some things never change, and the Knights of the sky are one of those things. The machines become faster, fly higher and have weapons more terrible, but the men fly them are the same, fearless, brash, arrogant and perfectly fine knowing that either they or their opponent is going to die.

That was exactly my impression.

I pray we are giving Ukraine something to improve the odds for their pilots. Very brave to go up when the enemy can target you at 60 km and you can only get 20km.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Been following this thread since the beginning and the feeling I'm getting as of late is that not only is Russia losing the war but it may be over relatively soon.

Is this accurate?
View Quote

Hopefully. But the mood of the news seems to ebb and flow. Sometimes I get very pessimistic while other times (now) I feel like Russia is about to collapse. We only know about 10% MAX of what is happening and that info is usually late in getting to us so I guess just stay tuned.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:16:56 PM EDT
[#26]

I believe you are right, I see the projectile now on a larger screen.  Neat.
View Quote

If that wasn't a ATGM. That was a damn good  shot by a RPG or AT-4 gunner.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#28]

I pray we are giving Ukraine something to improve the odds for their pilots. Very brave to go up when the enemy can target you at 60 km and you can only get 20km.
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_0726-2811728.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_0725-2811729.jpg

I can see him sitting in the cockpit of a WW2 spitfire fighting for England.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:20:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Only a real mass uprising would stand a chance of a generally peaceful overthrow.  A crowd of a few thousand in Moscow, the Russian security services would kill every man, woman, and child and not bat an eye.
View Quote

Yes. Something like Romania 1989. A country-wide uprising involving local police, militia, and military units .vs the Securitate (KGB-like goons).
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:20:39 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope that I NEVER understand the despair of killing oneself in combat. Suicidal charges against the enemy armed only with a stick or just surrender?...sure. But killing yourself before a fucking drone can get you??!! I never want to get to that point.
View Quote

I have read that artillery barrages can provoke suicides.  I guess the terror just gets to be too much for some people; and a suicide is something they can at least control, rather than waiting to be blown up.  
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:28:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hate_Work] [#31]

View Quote

In both cases, they were seriously wounded... probably in great pain. At what point do you realize that where you are is when your life will end? Only choice is what do you wish to endure until then?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:32:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By OBird:

They are losing by almost any rational metric, but I sincerely doubt it’ll be over any time soon.  

If Putin crosses the line of declaring war and full mobilization (as opposed to his “SMO” and “partial” mobilizations), AND just tries to hold what they already have … that’s a lot of meat for the meat grinder, even if your tanks and cruise missiles are severely depleted. It could drag out for quite a while.

But we shall see I guess. The coming counteroffensive (and how it goes) will give us a better idea of where things stand in the coming months.
View Quote

This is a war of independence like the American Revolution. Ukraine doesnt have to destroy Russia any more than the USA had to destroy England and put 'ol King George in irons. (granted the Brits burned the WH in 1812 so...) Just getting Russia to GTFO will be a victory and that could happen relatively quick. Or could take several more years. But I doubt Russia can drag this out for much more than a year.

"when it happens it will be quick so stay close" Riddick
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
NSFW, Russian shooting at drones gets hit by grenade, then puts his rifle to his chin.  

https://twitter.com/small10space/status/1656281497114927104

Pretty sure that guy that fragged himself had already done the math.  Already suffering crippling and what looked to be lethal wounding without immediate treatment with no hope of self-extract, and his buddy wasn't coming out of the hole to help.  So, intense pain, no painkillers, lingering death in the mud was one option.  But he had a working arm and a spare grenade...
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#34]

Will Ukraine conduct reprisal strikes deep within Poland and Hungary as well?
View All Quotes

Thankfully the UK is giving UKR long range missiles.

“Shoot our food supply/grain and your infrastructure is getting hit deep in Russia”.

Banning an import to your own country is nothing like trying to prevent another country to export that commodity to ANY OTHER country.

The article is paywall but I presume Poland’s ban is on direct import from Ukraine, but not preventing rail transport to the rest of Europe?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
Been following this thread since the beginning and the feeling I'm getting as of late is that not only is Russia losing the war but it may be over relatively soon.

Is this accurate?
View Quote

Russia is definitely losing, but I think it will drag on for a few more years, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:39:06 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

“Shoot our food supply/grain and your infrastructure is getting hit deep in Russia”.

Wow, I guess I missed the last Polish cruise missile attack on Ukrainian grain silos.

last year's Ukrainian ND on Polish grain silos.

The Poles were so mad they sent 10 Mig-29 to Ukraine as retribution!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FvxsM2vXsAA32CF?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

T-72 enters the Space Forces brigade!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:50:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#38]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:51:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlAHrDKqB-Y
View Quote

Wow great video. What impresses me I are the more western tactics. Guys are keeping their spacing and not clumping together. They are all engaging in a coordinated manner rather than one guy firing at a time. And everyone else hunkering down.  Deliberate, coordinated movement.

And they crushed the bastards!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:51:17 PM EDT
[#40]

You live near the coast?
View All Quotes

You live near the coast?

There is a ground based version that basically looks like the superstructure of a Tico.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#41]

There is a ground based version that basically looks like the superstructure of a Tico.
View Quote
Yep and it's incredible
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#42]
”The ground in Ukraine is still boggy and wet. In some places, there are still large lakes in the fields. The conditions for a comprehensive offensive have not yet been in place in recent weeks," German Inspector General Breuer told Deutsche Presse-Agentur in Berlin after a visit to Ukraine. "However, it became clear to me in all the talks that planning for the Ukrainian offensive is underway."

For what it is worth.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
they have told us they will nuke us 2 or 3 times now , fuck em if they can't take a joke

the only shame is that we do not have them to send rfn, but still if it makes us lift the lid on the ammo box and see fuckall that can only be a good thing

Ah, but Ben’s Boys now have 87% of Texas covered with kontakt-5. Bring it on Putin bitches!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

You forgot that Wagner is the worlds largest neo nazi army since 1945.

What’s it named after and what are those tattoos in utkins chest again?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:00:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Full video of the Russian surrendering to drone.  Pretty harrowing, Russians dropped a couple of close mortars at the end to try to stop him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/13dthoi/full_video_of_the_russian_surrendering_and_work/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
View Quote

What a fucking saga! The guy made the right move. He passed what looked like a knocked out M113 with a big reg cross on it. Like something from All Is Quiet On The Western Front...
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#46]

I'll put it this way; Ziehan's idea that RU will soon go out of their way to strike grain bins doesn't make any sense as any effect on the economy would be delayed and have no effect on the war, and Kncook's assertion that these hypothetical strikes on grain storage will finally give Ukraine the reason they have been waiting for to strike within Russia also makes little sense as they already have more than enough reasons to do as much as they can.

View All Quotes

Wow, I guess I missed the last Polish cruise missile attack on Ukrainian grain silos.

last year's Ukrainian ND on Polish grain silos.

What you asked was “will UKRAINE conduct reprisal strikes deep within Poland or Hungary?” This was in response to another poster’s comment about hypothetical attacks on UKRAINIAN food infrastructure.  So again, please show us the POLISH or HUNGARIAN attack on Ukrainian food production/distribution infrastructure.  We’ll wait.

Everyone here knows what you’re doing.  Get help, for your own sake.

I'll put it this way; Ziehan's idea that RU will soon go out of their way to strike grain bins doesn't make any sense as any effect on the economy would be delayed and have no effect on the war, and Kncook's assertion that these hypothetical strikes on grain storage will finally give Ukraine the reason they have been waiting for to strike within Russia also makes little sense as they already have more than enough reasons to do as much as they can.

You mean it makes as little sense as striking power stations, hospitals, shopping malls, and apartments rather than command centers, AD systems, and other military targets?  Hmmm. Or using S-300 AD missiles as ground attack ballistics?

Yeah, makes no sense to me either.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Ah, but Ben’s Boys now have 87% of Texas covered with kontakt-5. Bring it on Putin bitches!
View Quote

I'm envisioning the solar farms loaded with ERA blocks in the fields, while all the blades of the wind generators are struggling to keep up with all those added blocks.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Worthwhile NATO news conference.  NATO explicitly says that Russia won’t stop with Ukraine.  Some other points - integration of NATO planning with national defense plans *cough Poland and the Baltics.*  Complete revamp of defense posture to meet the Russian threat.  Following from that, acquisition of the necessary capabilities.  Investment in defense logistics.  Etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSTaqmz-KVc
View Quote

It would have been nice if NATO had this “Oh shit Russia is trying to invade Europe” moment a year ago and decided to coordinate a reaction. But, better late than never!
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:06:51 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

I wouldn't mind seeing B-52s vs Wagner,
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:08:33 PM EDT
[#50]
russia is gonna get its shit pushed in.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3990 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top