Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4027 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Ghost posting
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By woozman:

Me too. I want to believe but I also see nothing in those pictures to indicate it’s even the same street.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
This is a before and after picture. It amazes me how fast they clean things up.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwK9ZstaMAAiI_D?format=jpg&name=900x900

Skeptical.

Me too. I want to believe but I also see nothing in those pictures to indicate it’s even the same street.

and they regrew 40 year old trees
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

There's plenty of videos and photos of repairs being made. A cruise missile cratered a street, and destroyed a large water main within a kilometer of here. Our water was back on within 24 hours.

No one's sitting on their ass. Life goes on. A picture is not the same as being there. There are probably holes and a lot of damage the camera doesn't catch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
We should import some Ukrainian crews for San Francisco, Portland and Seattle
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:18:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rgkeller] [#5]
Oops
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:18:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Skeptical.
View All Quotes

Skeptical.

@fike

No it's fact. There was a news story that showed pics of the rebuild as it was happening
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:31:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Banditman:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Banditman:

Skeptical.

See the person who replied to me saying I’m blind….
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

@fike

No it's fact. There was a news story that showed pics of the rebuild as it was happening
View All Quotes

Skeptical.

@fike

It could be. But that pic doesn’t appear to be of the same spot. Anyway I trust they have rebuilt to an incredible degree… but posting a before and after pic that isn’t taken from the same spot in the same direction is a poor way to demonstrate that
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:41:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AROKIE] [#11]

It could be. But that pic doesn’t appear to be of the same spot. Anyway I trust they have rebuilt to an incredible degree… but posting a before and after pic that isn’t taken from the same spot in the same direction is a poor way to demonstrate that
View All Quotes

Skeptical.

@fike

Due to how it was rebuilt its hard to say if it's the same spot. In the video posted just above with the drive thru after it was rebuilt you can see the wall/fencing has been rebuilt that was seen in tons of videos and pics taken right after the battle.
Bucha families rebuild homes on infamous Vokzalna Street | Ukraine dispatch

Rebuilding bucha and the famous street
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By p3590:
Thos AMX-10RCs look like thirst traps desperate to get drilled for  Kontakt-1 blocks...

Does anything else in Ukraine use 105x527mm or is this sort of an orphan ammunition type to supply?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By p3590:
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Several battalions!  The latest announcement of several hundred Storm Shadow and long range drones, now France sending battalions worth of armored vehicles. This is the quantity size UA needs, not 8 here and 6 there. Way to go France.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_0830-2817286.jpg

France has about 250 of these that are being phased out in favor of a new vehicle. The question is, are they going to take them from current units before the replacement is ready? 2030 was the estimated completion timeframe.
Thos AMX-10RCs look like thirst traps desperate to get drilled for  Kontakt-1 blocks...

Does anything else in Ukraine use 105x527mm or is this sort of an orphan ammunition type to supply?

It's an orphan round.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:52:56 PM EDT
[#13]

The world will do just fine with a depleted Russia and more free republics. Globalism is going to collapse of its own weight. If we need Russia to fight globalism we are truly fucked. They are a criminal, terrorist state.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd675:
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwFNslaWYAA21GA?format=jpg&name=small

Link to article, you may have seen these very same talking points in GD.   It is like a full list of people that should be ignored in the article for being so wrong.

https://www.codepink.org/usprovokedrussia

So since this is the official position of a declared Democrat presidential candidate, are we allowed to call people here parroting the same talking points Democrats/Dem supporters?

Just asking questions...

You can always ask for clarification: do you support this position because it aligns with aTrump, or Robert Kennedy, Code Pink or all three?

I think for some on the right it’s more complicated then that.

This is a multinational and multi factional war that is hot in some areas, cold in others.

I think most conservatives resistance to supporting Ukraine stems from the destruction of Russia removing a huge piece of the board for the globalists.  Once that is done globalists will have more capacity to bring pain to bear on other fronts in the conflict, including us a coalition of conservatives, libertarians, etc in their campaign for domination.

Some see that and might ask are we better off if the globalists still have to contend with a nationalist Russia.

Principal wise Ukraine is choosing their freedom, attempting to leave the Russian sphere of influence.  We on the right typically should support people trying to obtain more freedom for their way of life.

It really is a sign of the times here.  Bad times create strange bed fellows, and code pink and people like Trump are clearly clown world on display.  I will point out that code pink has been consistently anti war as far as I know, Trump is thinking more about making a deal with other peoples land, people and their freedom.

The 2024 elections are going to be crazy if Ukraine is the top issue.

The world will do just fine with a depleted Russia and more free republics. Globalism is going to collapse of its own weight. If we need Russia to fight globalism we are truly fucked. They are a criminal, terrorist state.

The idea that Russia is somehow a counterbalance to, or opponent of “the globalists” is a position that Putin has promoted (via places like Zerohedge) for at least 10 years.  I personally was suckered by this idea in 2014-15.
Nazi Germany claimed to be a counterbalance to “the globalists” too.  Except they called them something else.  The same idea exists in Russian rhetoric today.  They say “Ukrainians” are only the thin veneer of foreign, internationalist presence which rules over the masses of people who are really Russian.  They identify these “Ukrainians” variously as Poles, Hapsburgs, satanists, and yes Jews.  In fact “satanists” in Russian cultural use is well-known code for “Jews.”
Are people like Soros a problem?  Hell yes.  But if they are, we’ll handle them.  Not Russia.  Russia can fuck right off.
Globalism is already creaking under the strain of regional tensions and trade imbalances.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Due to how it was rebuilt its hard to say if it's the same spot. In the video posted just above with the drive thru after it was rebuilt you can see the wall/fencing has been rebuilt that was seen in tons of videos and pics taken right after the battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KHuqn4Xy4

View All Quotes

Skeptical.

@fike

Due to how it was rebuilt its hard to say if it's the same spot. In the video posted just above with the drive thru after it was rebuilt you can see the wall/fencing has been rebuilt that was seen in tons of videos and pics taken right after the battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KHuqn4Xy4

Woozman said what I would have said.

As soon as I saw the pic, I knew it was Bucha and I am aware of the clean up effort/result. It’s just a bad look when you do a “before and after” that doesn’t appear to be the same location from the same perspective. It cheapens the promotion of the actual cleanup effort.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Both sides are saying this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKtIW6WYAA_1bP?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKtIqpWAAAWxvl?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKtI58WwAANwYx?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

@The_Resurrector
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:02:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#16]
The long history that resulted in the Storm Shadow, lots of photos and videos, from a RUSI contributor.

https://www.thinkdefence.co.uk/2022/11/storm-shadow/

Once released, wings deploy and using its GPS/INS and Terrain Profile Matching (TERPROM) navigation system guide the missile to the target area at a low level using terrain avoidance and masking. On the final approach, the nose cone is jettisoned and the infrared sensor guides the missile to the impact point, performing terminal manoeuvre as required.

This image recognition terminal guidance system is extremely accurate, there have been reports of Storm Shadow missiles following each other down the first entry hole. This accuracy provides mission planners with many options, especially when seeking to exploit target weaknesses or avoid surrounding areas.

The mission planning software allows every detail of the flight to be pre-programmed.  
View Quote

The BROACH warhead has also been employed against targets like bridges.
View Quote

Another good RUSI article about Russian logistics in the face of Ukrainian long range weapons.

https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/commentary/putting-russias-army-shadow-storm

The introduction of Storm Shadow should therefore not be seen as an escalation, but rather a means of resolving serious tactical challenges in support of Ukraine’s efforts to liberate its territory. The Storm Shadow is a cruise missile with much greater range than GMLRS. Its warhead is also specifically designed for destroying hardened targets, while the munition has a number of stealth features and penetration aids that should make it extremely hard for Russian air defences to accurately detect, let alone intercept.

The significance of Storm Shadow in the Ukrainian arsenal is that it holds a wide range of Russian critical dependencies at risk: fuel, ammunition dumps, command and control bunkers, and other high value targets. The Storm Shadow stockpile is small, and Ukraine will have to select the targets to be struck with great care. The critical priority will be to perform strikes that achieve disproportionate effect and that create specific disruption in areas that Ukraine can exploit in its conduct of offensive operations.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Capta:

@The_Resurrector
View Quote

Yeah, I didn’t say anything, because, sincerely, no schadenfreude.

I would hate to see it. Hear of it, whatever.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By JTF:

Sounds like a job for Henry Ford and Vertical Integration
henry-ford-can-still-teach-us-a-thing-or-two-about-business
View Quote

“Progress.”
A lot of supply chain issues would have been avoided if we hadn’t moved away from that principle.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

That looks like one of those brew ups where literally every major panel is separated and spread over a large area.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

That looks like one of those brew ups where literally every major panel is separated and spread over a large area.

That top panel went into orbit!    At least the occupants felt no pain.  Instant lights out.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:26:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Back in December:

Today:

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Here is another video of the street.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:33:11 PM EDT
[#23]

@The_Resurrector
View All Quotes
Both sides are saying this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKtIW6WYAA_1bP?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKtIqpWAAAWxvl?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKtI58WwAANwYx?format=jpg&name=medium

@The_Resurrector

LOL!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By rgkeller:
View Quote

No need giving them PTSD. Plus it's embarrassing enough to explain to them "no....WE did this. On purpose...."
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:44:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

FDJT. I will never vote for him again under any circumstances.
View Quote

You gunna vote for Biden? Thanks a fucking lot for the mess you will contribute to as you say now.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:45:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Posting here as Soros is a poison upon every country. Too bad he brought forth spawn before he died.
View Quote

Wow. I hope it's true. Too bad he didnt die of something more interesting. Soros was kinda like the Prigozhin of the global commie cabal.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

No need giving them PTSD. Plus it's embarrassing enough to explain to them "no....WE did this. On purpose...."
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:
Originally Posted By rgkeller:

Now imagine we could somehow convince London Breed to defect to Russia and become mayor of Moscow.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:

You gunna vote for Biden? Thanks a fucking lot for the mess you will contribute to as you say now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hate_Work:
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

FDJT. I will never vote for him again under any circumstances.

No, I'm not going to vote for Biden either.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Long article at link but well worth a read if you enjoy the diplomatic equivalent of swords slashing guts, intestines hanging from the ceiling fans, and surprise whacks to the gonads with ballpeen hammers.

Excerpt:
For us, Poles, it is difficult to understand how Hungarians who lived through 1956 can take such a different approach to the issue. Why can’t they understand that this is not only about Ukraine, but that the Russians want to occupy other countries as well,” explained a Polish government source.

A couple of hinge points:
- Poland and Hungary had been diplomatically extremely close and were building toward a United push back to the left leaning nations in the EU.

- Trouble began when Hungary insisted on energy dependence with Russia. In disbelief Poland had top experts map out the technology and means for how the could decouple, but Hungary rebuffed them.

- Orban’s initial and continued lone support among EU for all things Russia has really destroyed all trust and goodwill with Poland. They can’t believe the descendants of 1956 could do that. Poland actually sent the Hungarian ambassador a box of shit.
View Quote

I certainly share Poland's feelings on this issue.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:56:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lorazepam] [#31]
Thermal drones and artillery.
fucking twitter
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

Our government is incredibly corrupt.  It's not a reach to think that while China's corruption is overt, and part of the actual system (like many countries have bribes set in place like government fees in America), in America it's all clandestine and that is worse.  Also, it's not an unbelievable stance that Epstein didn't kill himself, nor did a few of the long list of Clinton "problems".  Our government's decision to redact names of powerful people who were part of a scandal like that is not heartening.  

I don't disagree that China is more corrupt, but it's not an unassailable argument. I don't think it's right-wing conspiracy territory.
View Quote

Dont be silly. It's not like members of the opposition party are being rounded up in early morning fbi/swat raids or that the opposition party leader is being spied on by the security state, persecuted and framed with fabricated intel, impeached, and indicted. All while blatant corruption by the ruling party goes ignored!! Come on man! And we still have a free and independent press to tell US the truth...

The best I could say is that the corruption in China and Russia is less passive aggressive than here in the USA and in a sense more "honest". And who the fuck living in China or Russia has any reasonable expectation of truth and honesty from the rulers. In America, we used to expect it so even a "little" corruption hurts 1000X more...
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

If I remember correctly, the Army has a couple of Iron Dome systems it's been wanting to get rid of for years due to "integration" issues. No better place to send them right now aside from Taiwan.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:07:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Kinda shamed some people here.

View Quote

Explain what you mean.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:09:32 PM EDT
[#35]

As soon as I saw the pic, I knew it was Bucha and I am aware of the clean up effort/result. It's just a bad look when you do a "before and after" that doesn't appear to be the same location from the same perspective. It cheapens the promotion of the actual cleanup effort.
View All Quotes

Skeptical.

@fike

It could be. But that pic doesn't appear to be of the same spot. Anyway I trust they have rebuilt to an incredible degree  but posting a before and after pic that isn't taken from the same spot in the same direction is a poor way to demonstrate that

As soon as I saw the pic, I knew it was Bucha and I am aware of the clean up effort/result. It's just a bad look when you do a "before and after" that doesn't appear to be the same location from the same perspective. It cheapens the promotion of the actual cleanup effort.

I think the top one is just closer to the bottom of the dip.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:10:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

If I remember correctly, the Army has a couple of Iron Dome systems it's been wanting to get rid of for years due to "integration" issues. No better place to send them right now aside from Taiwan.
View Quote

Yeah, they have 2 batteries. Would at least help with the Iranian drones but would need to align with the patriot battery since they need BM protection.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:16:27 PM EDT
[#37]
The "Oplot" tank named "Murchyk" - how the most modern Ukrainian tank fights

"A few days ago, Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov rode a Ukrainian  Oplot  tank in Kharkiv region and said that he had decided to order these tanks from Ukroboronprom and arm the Ukrainian army with them.
hromadske saw the newest Ukrainian tank in use by 3rd Independent Tank Iron Brigade before the minister.
For almost a year we have been studying this vehicle, but we haven't mastered it yet, I'm still riding with books , says Andrii, the Chief Sergeant of the 3rd Tank Iron Brigade company and commander of the newest Ukrainian tank.
The "Oplot" is only 23 years old. The 3rd Tank Iron Brigade get it during a full-scale war. The brigade was fighting in Kharkiv region, and the tank was at a factory in Kharkiv. For several hours, engineers explained to the soldiers how to operate the vehicle, and then the soldiers learned everything themselves in combat.
hromadske witnessed a guided missile being launched from the  Oplot .
The 3rd Tank Iron Brigade was a reserve brigade before the full-scale war and consisted of 130 soldiers who repaired tanks. In 2022, during the war, it not only formed a full-fledged brigade, but also took part in battles in the most difficult area at the time, Izium. For its successful battles, the brigade was honorably named the Iron Brigade, and its soldiers were awarded the title of Heroes of Ukraine. 97% of the soldiers are mobilized.
In this report, we will tell you how the  Oplot  is better than the Soviet T-72 tanks, which are mostly used by both the Ukrainian and Russian armies, where it has already proved itself, and how the tank commander's dream came true."

«?????» ?? ??'? «??????» — ?? ???? ??????????? ???? / hromadske

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#38]

That cheap reactor sure is a great deal. The vendor will be destitute and an international pariah for decades, all hopes of leadership in EU is burnt to the ground, and the staunchest ally shits on the embassy table. But we save so much money!!!

Re-read the bolder text. 1956. Russia. It is astounding to not see the choice: money or friends and dependence with a former invader. Orban freaks out over hurts from Ukraine but somehow is totally OK with Russia. The rest of the world sees it plainly.

If money is the only factor that matters then Hungary has made its bed. Putin is going down by the time this war is over.
View Quote

True. I would add that there is some personal animosity from Orban towards Ukraine and Zelensky personally from before the war. There may be some elements of the right side FIDESZ party that also have a grudge against Ukraine about the treatment of Hungarian minorities in Ukraine, whether this is fabricated, true, or overblown, some Hungarians believe it.

Still this personal animosity doesnt explain cozying up to Russia even at this late stage. Must be money or some other promises by Putin.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Explain what you mean.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Kinda shamed some people here.

Explain what you mean.

Probably the retards here who insist that Zelensky wants war and refuses to negotiate.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:19:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:
My theory for the shoot downs: they found MALD decoy missile parts in the vicinity of the storm shadow impact site. I bet it was squawking some Russian SU35 signals on its way in, so it made it past air defense. Word gets out, and air defense gunners get REALLY jumpy and start shooting at everything on their screen. They see two planes coming their way (returning from strike mission but they don’t know that)… not sure about the helicopters. Maybe they said “better safe than sorry” and lobbed s400’s at everybody on the screen.
View Quote

Sounds good.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By KELBEAST:

I’m picturing the guys in the s400 battery. They see an SU plane coming home from bombing a school or playground, and watch him on radar all the way until he crashes. They say, ohh poor comradski, we’ll poor out some vodka for you. Then the boss man kicks open the door and yells HOW DID YOU LET THAT CRUISE MISSILE THROUGH?! They’re spilling their vodka and pointing at the screen and yelling about seeing an SU35 crash. Then what pops up on the screen again? Some more SU planes. We won’t let them through this time!! Look boss man we’ll shoot everything!
View Quote

I can picture it happening exactly like this!! With a bunch of blyat and suka mixed in.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Request it already!! That would be awesome!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:31:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By sywagon:

I think the top one is just closer to the bottom of the dip.

https://i.imgur.com/1yWalOy.jpg

View Quote

This house looks like the same one.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#44]

View All Quotes

I was thinking the same thing.  The system can shoot down cruise missiles.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Were you using it against drones of the size and speed like the article or did you guys use it against different targets?
View Quote

The only way that it's remotely possible that they're hitting a flying target at all with an APKWS is if the drone in question was moving directly towards or away from the launch platform holding a steady altitude. There's no chance in hell that it would have any performance against a maneuvering target. It's a decent ground attack weapon but against aerial targets it's a square peg round hole thing. Presenting it as some kind of anti-drone weapon is super shady.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Battle for Cyclops, Pt. 5

????? ?? ???????. 5 ?????. ????? ?????????. ??? ?2. ???????-????????

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#47]
This is low even by Russian standards - after a drone attack the two unhurt Russians rob their wounded buddy of his helmet and leave him to die.

https://twitter.com/worldonalert/status/1658122574658666496/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1658122574658666496¤tTweetUser=worldonalert
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:45:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416] [#48]
Originally Posted By extractr:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/295074/dsBuffer_jpg-2817661.JPG
View Quote

How do we know which photo is "before"?

And what would be the point of a fake? We have loads of public sourced videos of strikes on civilian areas and Russia has not denied carrying out such strikes.

Is it your claim that Ukraine has somehow not suffered hits on civilian areas? Of course they have.

Seems like pointless nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:

The only way that it's remotely possible that they're hitting a flying target at all with an APKWS is if the drone in question was moving directly towards or away from the launch platform holding a steady altitude. There's no chance in hell that it would have any performance against a maneuvering target. It's a decent ground attack weapon but against aerial targets it's a square peg round hole thing. Presenting it as some kind of anti-drone weapon is super shady.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DASJUDEN:

Were you using it against drones of the size and speed like the article or did you guys use it against different targets?

Well in the test videos that is pretty much what is being shown, a drone not maneuvering.  It doesn't have to be flying away or to, just be in range of the system, which gets tracked with an  Mx-10 rsta ball on a stationary ground platform.  Also a proximity warhead is used against drones.

https://euro-sd.com/2023/03/news/30706/new-fuze-turns-apkws-into-a-counter-uas-system/
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

And what would be the point of a fake? We have loads of public sourced videos of strikes on civilian areas and Russia has not denied carrying out such strikes.

Is it your claim that Ukraine has somehow not suffered hits on civilian areas? Of course they have.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:
Originally Posted By extractr:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/295074/dsBuffer_jpg-2817661.JPG

To be clear, that area was destroyed by Ukrainian artillery. The Russian convoy was what was in the middle of that street and UAF obliterated it.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4027 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top