Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4028 of 5591)
Page / 5591
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:

How do we know which photo is "before"?

And what would be the point of a fake? We have loads of public sourced videos of strikes on civilian areas and Russia has not denied carrying out such strikes.

Is it your claim that Ukraine has somehow not suffered hits on civilian areas? Of course they have.

Seems like pointless nonsense.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By extractr:

This house looks like the same one.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/295074/dsBuffer_jpg-2817661.JPG

And what would be the point of a fake? We have loads of public sourced videos of strikes on civilian areas and Russia has not denied carrying out such strikes.

Is it your claim that Ukraine has somehow not suffered hits on civilian areas? Of course they have.

I think you're mixing up posters or something - seems like he is further corroborating the photo as real to me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:53:33 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

Because of the 3 X'd out trees in the before photo that aren't there in the after one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
(Allegedly, an after-battle interview with the fighters explaining their combat footage)

?? 10 ?????? ??? ??????! ????????? ????? ? ????????? ????? ??????! ???????? ???

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 2:59:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By sywagon:

I think the top one is just closer to the bottom of the dip.

https://i.imgur.com/1yWalOy.jpg

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fike:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Originally Posted By woozman:
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
This is a before and after picture. It amazes me how fast they clean things up.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwK9ZstaMAAiI_D?format=jpg&name=900x900

Skeptical.

@fike

No it's fact. There was a news story that showed pics of the rebuild as it was happening

It could be. But that pic doesn't appear to be of the same spot. Anyway I trust they have rebuilt to an incredible degree  but posting a before and after pic that isn't taken from the same spot in the same direction is a poor way to demonstrate that

Due to how it was rebuilt its hard to say if it's the same spot. In the video posted just above with the drive thru after it was rebuilt you can see the wall/fencing has been rebuilt that was seen in tons of videos and pics taken right after the battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KHuqn4Xy4

Rebuilding bucha and the famous street

Woozman said what I would have said.

As soon as I saw the pic, I knew it was Bucha and I am aware of the clean up effort/result. It's just a bad look when you do a "before and after" that doesn't appear to be the same location from the same perspective. It cheapens the promotion of the actual cleanup effort.

You are absolutely correct now that I see it. Wow, what a difference but for sure it’s the same place
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

True. I would add that there is some personal animosity from Orban towards Ukraine and Zelensky personally from before the war. There may be some elements of the right side FIDESZ party that also have a grudge against Ukraine about the treatment of Hungarian minorities in Ukraine, whether this is fabricated, true, or overblown, some Hungarians believe it.

Still this personal animosity doesnt explain cozying up to Russia even at this late stage. Must be money or some other promises by Putin.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

That cheap reactor sure is a great deal. The vendor will be destitute and an international pariah for decades, all hopes of leadership in EU is burnt to the ground, and the staunchest ally shits on the embassy table. But we save so much money!!!

Re-read the bolder text. 1956. Russia. It is astounding to not see the choice: money or friends and dependence with a former invader. Orban freaks out over hurts from Ukraine but somehow is totally OK with Russia. The rest of the world sees it plainly.

If money is the only factor that matters then Hungary has made its bed. Putin is going down by the time this war is over.

True. I would add that there is some personal animosity from Orban towards Ukraine and Zelensky personally from before the war. There may be some elements of the right side FIDESZ party that also have a grudge against Ukraine about the treatment of Hungarian minorities in Ukraine, whether this is fabricated, true, or overblown, some Hungarians believe it.

Still this personal animosity doesnt explain cozying up to Russia even at this late stage. Must be money or some other promises by Putin.

broken.

I think in terms it's more about Orban and Fidesz is leaving with a sour taste being in the EU and NATO.
Lots of shitty deals to get where Hungary is now which many believe is just a colony for Germans and Western EU.
Things have gotten kinda spicy since 2015 and the whole migrant deal when the EU just told Hungary to bring in thousands of refugees or you won't get EU funding.

In the end, I don't think their is animosity,  it's more about that nuke plant and keeping the Hungarian economy stable.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:08:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Another big system.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#8]

This is just me, but I would rather have 5,000 hamster wheels making electricity than make a deal with russia for a nuke plant. That interest free loan will end up costing hungary a lot.
View Quote

Chat GPT tells me that would make about 500 watts of electricity, so it's more viable than a lot of energy proposals I've seen. The tradeoff -- and trust on this from my work in the Ukrainian bio labs -- is the smell of the stockpiled hamster food all day and night.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:26:39 PM EDT
[#9]
199460 and counting
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By vahog:

Chat GPT tells me that would make about 500 watts of electricity, so it's more viable than a lot of energy proposals I've seen. The tradeoff -- and trust on this from my work in the Ukrainian bio labs -- is the smell of the stockpiled hamster food all day and night.
View All Quotes

This is just me, but I would rather have 5,000 hamster wheels making electricity than make a deal with russia for a nuke plant. That interest free loan will end up costing hungary a lot.

Is that the number for regular hamsters or radioactive bioengineered hamsters?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Former US Embassy employee arrested for “espionage” in Vladivostok.

Robert Shonov
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Former US Embassy employee arrested for “espionage” in Vladivostok.

Robert Shonov
View Quote

What's old is new again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:39:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#13]
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Schmigs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOGfw_Hx2-A
View Quote

If he is anywhere close on the 2/3 of military spending being stolen by Shoigu and cohorts that is incredible. Nancy Pelosi is green with envy.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

It is strange, but multiple sources on Twitter and other sites are saying that these areas are well known and old and had old munitions for many years.  For the Russians, they have a hard time hitting Ukrainian military infrastructure but these Soviet era sites can be reliably targeted in order to create huge explosions for the Russian propaganda machine.  I imagine these videos are all over GD and someone invariably claims it was billions of U.S. aid going up in smoke.    But that is really unlikely.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xd675:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwG2lzSWcAI-qeB?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwG4q11WIAMKhXd?format=jpg&name=medium

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwG4z4RWYAEHjfH?format=png&name=small

Ukraine knows what was blown up. They know exactly what was there

Well, yeah, but from what can be known in the public sources is that it is an old Soviet style ammo and aviation gas storage site that has been well known for years.  I wouldn't put anything new or useful there during a wartime situation.  

This is similar to the attack last week that turned out to be an expired ICBM fuel storage site.  Impressive boom, but probably not the new Western weapons that the Russians want us to believe.

It’s staggering to me this long in the war Russia finally hits that target.  Did they run out of shopping malls and apartment buildings or did they just miss?

It is strange, but multiple sources on Twitter and other sites are saying that these areas are well known and old and had old munitions for many years.  For the Russians, they have a hard time hitting Ukrainian military infrastructure but these Soviet era sites can be reliably targeted in order to create huge explosions for the Russian propaganda machine.  I imagine these videos are all over GD and someone invariably claims it was billions of U.S. aid going up in smoke.    But that is really unlikely.

And Ukraine may not have been defending it so it was easy to get to. If it gets blown up it saves them millions for maintenance and disposal.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:50:44 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Just a conspiracy to make them dependent on Ukrainian grain!

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

The UK is born again hard. Well done!

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

I think those trees ARE there - they just look closer together in the second photo because it's taken from a slightly different spot (further to the left).  

It definitely looks like the same rough location to me.
View Quote

Looks like the trees on the left are the same and the tree with the bark blown off was taken down. And you can see that yellow house peeping through the leaves.

The alternative is too horrible to consider -- a somewhat incorrect estimate of Ukrainian residential rebuilding capability on a single street.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Another big system.

View Quote

There was an old Polish kids movie that featured pasta projectiles.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#20]

I think those trees ARE there - they just look closer together in the second photo because it's taken from a slightly different spot (further to the left).  

View Quote

It's possible, but they look a little different in the "before" photo.  There is no bulge midway up on the 2nd tree in the after photo.  (Pink arrows)

I think the "before" photo was taken just to the right of where the motorcycle is in the "after" photo. (purple dot)  I think that is why there is a large space of new trees.  Those ones in the before photo got destroyed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#21]

I dont remember that thread and I really wonder which way I would have voted. China/CCP does NOT have a mandate to represent the Chinese people or to guarantee their freedom and rights. The US gov't does. The Chinese gov't can lie to their people 99% of the time and it would be nowhere as bad as the US gov't lying 1%. And they lie WAY MORE than 1%....Which is more honest and trustworthy? A prostitute that has sex with 10 guys per night or a married housewife that cheats with a new guy 1X per year?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

There was a hilarious thread here a few weeks back in which the OP argued that the US government is more corrupt than the Chinese government. The really sad thing was that in the poll, about half of the respondents said that the US government is equally or more corrupt... This place is doing its best to embody idiocracy.

I dont remember that thread and I really wonder which way I would have voted. China/CCP does NOT have a mandate to represent the Chinese people or to guarantee their freedom and rights. The US gov't does. The Chinese gov't can lie to their people 99% of the time and it would be nowhere as bad as the US gov't lying 1%. And they lie WAY MORE than 1%....Which is more honest and trustworthy? A prostitute that has sex with 10 guys per night or a married housewife that cheats with a new guy 1X per year?

Attachment Attached File

The CCP is wholly illegitimate, a gang of armed thugs that oppresses and exploits the long-suffering Mainland Chinese solely for its own benefit. To them “corruption” means stealing more than their position in the gang entitles them to. They have committed innumerable crimes, many of them monstrous and ghastly…but none of it is “corruption” as we define it. You cannot betray the Public Trust if you never had it to begin with.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By woozman:
This is a before and after picture. It amazes me how fast they clean things up.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwK9ZstaMAAiI_D?format=jpg&name=900x900

Skeptical.

@fike

No it's fact. There was a news story that showed pics of the rebuild as it was happening

It could be. But that pic doesn't appear to be of the same spot. Anyway I trust they have rebuilt to an incredible degree  but posting a before and after pic that isn't taken from the same spot in the same direction is a poor way to demonstrate that

Due to how it was rebuilt its hard to say if it's the same spot. In the video posted just above with the drive thru after it was rebuilt you can see the wall/fencing has been rebuilt that was seen in tons of videos and pics taken right after the battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KHuqn4Xy4

Rebuilding bucha and the famous street

Woozman said what I would have said.

As soon as I saw the pic, I knew it was Bucha and I am aware of the clean up effort/result. It's just a bad look when you do a "before and after" that doesn't appear to be the same location from the same perspective. It cheapens the promotion of the actual cleanup effort.

The four healthy (and thick) trees on the left of the “after” photo is the first thing that stood out as being considerably different in the “before”.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:56:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doc540] [#23]
"Guardian: The Russian appointed Luhansk Interior Minister, which is the job title for using terror against a restive population, one Maj General Igor Kornet, went to the barbershop with his security detail, only to have the barbershop blow up. They’re all in critical condition."

curbside delivery, too

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#24]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKrB09X0AEqVE_?format=png&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKrCF5X0AEF8sx?format=png&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwKrCemXgAA0rDv?format=png&name=900x900
View Quote

What a candid and damning post by Dmitri. Russian pilots must be skittish now even over their own air space.

Ukraine should send a wave of decoys and missiles behind every returning Russian sortie! Really mess with their heads.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#25]

It's possible, but they look a little different in the "before" photo.  There is no bulge midway up on the 2nd tree in the after photo.  (Pink arrows)

I think the "before" photo was taken just to the right of where the motorcycle is in the "after" photo. (purple dot)  I think that is why there is a large space of new trees.  Those ones in the before photo got destroyed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/295074/dsBuffer_jpg-2817735.JPG
View All Quotes

I believe you are correct.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:05:50 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

Let's get ready to rumbllllle!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voyager3:
Another big system.

lol, how did I not know this exists?  I'm watching it on YouTube now, it's pretty trippy.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:06:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Erdogan didn't have enough votes to get over the threshold, I guess it's a run-off election going to be held on May 28.
Correct me if I am wrong, Turkish politics is not my forte.
Also reports of ballot stuffing.

View Quote

Erdogan was down 9 points until the polls closed at 3am the wham, he was up by 3 the next morning?
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:09:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sywagon] [#29]

View All Quotes

Yeah, those four trees on the left are behind the photographer out of frame in the top photo. The three trees were where the new little ones are planted. At least one of those trees is completely girdled and did not have a chance, the others being right next to it apparently didn't either. Your purple dot is exactly where I'd put the original photographer's location.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Erdogan was down 9 points until the polls closed at 3am the wham, he was up by 3 the next morning?
View All Quotes
Erdogan didn't have enough votes to get over the threshold, I guess it's a run-off election going to be held on May 28.

Seems... Familiar.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:14:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#31]

View Quote

Those are the kind of quantities needed!  Fantastic news! I imagine the Shaheds are the prime target of these?

Too bad. Read DASJUDEN’s reply on this and sounds improbable. 😕
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Combat GoPro | Intense TCCC evacuation after Assault

Combat GoPro | Intense TCCC evacuation after Assault

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes

https://twitter.com/PaulJawin/status/1658086858398498819
Special unit Vyhor destroyed the Russian EW system in the Zaporizhzhia region using an FPV kamikaze drone.

It sure looks like UA is picking apart the Russian AD, artillery, and EW along the front. By mid-June the Russian front could be naked except for troops in trenches. Kind of a reduced pace but steady Shock and Awe prep. 😃
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Those are the kind of quantities needed!  Fantastic news! I imagine the Shaheds are the prime target of these?
View All Quotes

I believe they are a lower cost defense against Shahed, and they can attack lighter armored ground targets.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

The Great Cleanup of Kyiv  

This article is almost a year old. It's not surprising they may have done more work in that year. There was a ton of UXO on that street.
View Quote

We are jaded by seeing 3rd world places where after a war or natural disaster, the wreckage just sits for years and everyone acts like they cannot do anything for themselves. Until some Western NGO comes in and cleans it up for them. Apparently Ukraine is NOT like most of the world.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#37]

They aren't expensive enough.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By iggy1337:
What I see as a missed oppertunity is that the US/West hasn't pumped out a ton of Shahed type drones.

Surely the combined west has the capacity to strap a 2 stroke to a wing with a xplody tip?

They aren't expensive enough.

Sadly true. Vast quantities of commodity munitions doesn’t get retired generals hired or big margins for campaign donations or to buy ho-hum memoir books.

It’s is great to keep R&D on the bleeding edge but commodity munitions like the 155mm and Shaheds deserve a place. Hell, even some of our lower end stuff like Switchblades aren’t produced in vast numbers. I hope with anticipation of Taiwan that the DoD and Congress are ramping up quantities of proven lower cost systems as well as the glitzy stuff.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:32:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#38]
lol.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
I don't think it's just lazy thinking conservatives. There is definitely russian influence in conservative media. A lot of conservatives don't want to admit that. As it might bring doubt into other political views pushed in the conservative MSM.
View Quote

There is Russian influence everywhere. Too bad most of the US either doesn't believe it or thinks their life would improve. Uncertain times ahead everywhere.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Likewise I fon’t know much about Erdogan’s domestic policies except that he seems to have moved more toward the Islamic side than secular. But he has done pretty good keeping NATO happy enough. It will be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully less of the Islamic hard line.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Another big system.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FwMP7z2WYAwiavJ?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

While Russia is getting backfilled with Cold War era goodies ... Ukies are getting the good NATO stuff ...

Russia's only friend right now is disposable cannon fudder and large number of old tech armor ...
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

Repeat after me … cheap energy … I hate it but that is why …
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thehun06:
Long article at link but well worth a read if you enjoy the diplomatic equivalent of swords slashing guts, intestines hanging from the ceiling fans, and surprise whacks to the gonads with ballpeen hammers.

Excerpt:
For us, Poles, it is difficult to understand how Hungarians who lived through 1956 can take such a different approach to the issue. Why can’t they understand that this is not only about Ukraine, but that the Russians want to occupy other countries as well,” explained a Polish government source.

A couple of hinge points:
- Poland and Hungary had been diplomatically extremely close and were building toward a United push back to the left leaning nations in the EU.

- Trouble began when Hungary insisted on energy dependence with Russia. In disbelief Poland had top experts map out the technology and means for how the could decouple, but Hungary rebuffed them.

- Orban’s initial and continued lone support among EU for all things Russia has really destroyed all trust and goodwill with Poland. They can’t believe the descendants of 1956 could do that. Poland actually sent the Hungarian ambassador a box of shit.

Repeat after me … cheap energy … I hate it but that is why …

Yes I get it. Sell one’s soul in a deal with the Devil.  Money.

The extant that Orban has gone, according to the article, to curry favor with Putin is much more than just “cost effective Nuke plant.”  He acts very much like someone personally invested in Russian favors.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:54:03 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

The most important part is the targeting system.  If I remember correctly they used an F-16 with a targeting pod slaved to it's radar.  The radar would detect the targets, the laser in the targeting pod would illuminate the target based on the information from the radar, then the F-16 or another aircraft would launch the APKWS.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

That sounds a lot like no shits given towards counterbattery fire…
And even then it doesn’t really sound right.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Nope, only used by the AMX-10 main guns.

Is there any other gun using this ammo? Found nothing.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:
Originally Posted By p3590:
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Several battalions!  The latest announcement of several hundred Storm Shadow and long range drones, now France sending battalions worth of armored vehicles. This is the quantity size UA needs, not 8 here and 6 there. Way to go France.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_0830-2817286.jpg

France has about 250 of these that are being phased out in favor of a new vehicle. The question is, are they going to take them from current units before the replacement is ready? 2030 was the estimated completion timeframe.
Thos AMX-10RCs look like thirst traps desperate to get drilled for  Kontakt-1 blocks...

Does anything else in Ukraine use 105x527mm or is this sort of an orphan ammunition type to supply?

Nope, only used by the AMX-10 main guns.

Is there any other gun using this ammo? Found nothing.

Which for Ukraine is still useful. A lot of vehicles will be lost in the offensive. Put all the oddball vehicles forward of the more sustainable models. They serve a one time purpose.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#46]
These things will happen

Originally Posted By doc540:
"Guardian: The Russian appointed Luhansk Interior Minister, which is the job title for using terror against a restive population, one Maj General Igor Kornet, went to the barbershop with his security detail, only to have the barbershop blow up. They’re all in critical condition."

curbside delivery, too

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/ukraine5_5_23-2817741.png

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/183309/image_2023-05-15_145850137-2817743.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Well let's get to crackalacking and...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Aikibiker:

The most important part is the targeting system.  If I remember correctly they used an F-16 with a targeting pod slaved to it's radar.  The radar would detect the targets, the laser in the targeting pod would illuminate the target based on the information from the radar, then the F-16 or another aircraft would launch the APKWS.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aikibiker:

The pictures from the tweet seem to show the launch pod from a VAMPIRE system (ground launch).

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Hopefully they get several of these batteries. Add to the front line defense and/or one for every major city.

Nice that the system is designed to be dispersed and remotely controlled. And that it factors in if projected impact area is worth using a missile (dirt field versus apartment buildings).
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:34:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:

Probably the retards here who insist that Zelensky wants war and refuses to negotiate.
View Quote

Oh ok, thanks, makes sense. I thought that interview with Z was great and I believe him. iirc Zelensky campaigned on being a moderate on the war and would consider offering some territory for peace (I assumed Crimea). He was in no way a hawk or seeking war with Russia, just the opposite. I also remember news from post 2014 to before the invasion about Russia being assholes, violating agreements, shelling, and constantly killing UA soldiers on the front in Donbas and Luhansk. I believe Z was offering concessions to Russia all the way to the feb24th invasion but Russia was just to stronk could not be talked down from this disaster. I just hope all those RU assholes are long dead now.
Page / 5591
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4028 of 5591)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top