Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4119 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
View Quote
Is New Zeland training them ?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Putin is losing control of his ''warlords'' says Lt. General Ben Hodges
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By weptek911:

Wars with NO good guys are the best wars. Root for both sides and cheer a high body count.
Iran vs Iraq
Russia vs Chechnya
Philippines vs Muslim insurgents.
China vs Vietnam
China vs India
Taliban vs Iran.

Gotta love it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By weptek911:
Originally Posted By Stevo89:

Does this mean GD will be cheering for the Russians and the Taliban, now?

Wars with NO good guys are the best wars. Root for both sides and cheer a high body count.
Iran vs Iraq
Russia vs Chechnya
Philippines vs Muslim insurgents.
China vs Vietnam
China vs India
Taliban vs Iran.

Gotta love it.

I'll agree that Russia vs Chechnya eventually devolved into a war with no good guys, but it didn't start out that way. The early Chechen insurgents and their leadership were overwhelmingly secular, and it was a nationalistic, anti-Russian rebellion more than anything. Unfortunately, the influence of Salafism and foreign assholes like Khattab did increase over time, but I think it's important to note that it didn't start out that way.

What's happened to Chechnya has always been sad to me. Dudayev was a really good guy, and I don't think Chechnya was destined to turn into a warlord, jihadist infected shithole and then a brutal dictatorship like it is today. It's just another example of Russian imperialism completely fucking over a people and society, and in hindsight, I think that their behavior in Chechnya foreshadowed their behavior today. They murdered something like a fifth of the entire Chechen population, completely leveled Grozny, uploaded videos of them tying Chechens to two different vehicles and ripping them apart, uploaded pictures of dead civilians that they'd carved Swastikas into, etc.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:25:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Question for those that know: would it be possible for us to deliver a noteworthy amount of M198s?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By UKjohn:
yer i'm good with that
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By mrrick:

So I guess uke bros is now a bad word? see how that works?
wait im lost, even though this thread is the only good one on the site. 20 yrs sure wasn't kind to arfcom. Deej would not approve.

I consider ukebro a compliment.

yer i'm good with that

myself also. I probably should have added im solidly in the same boat as the theme of this thread.
so many valuable SME's here I try to just shut up and take it in.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:33:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RockNwood:
Interesting thread on the stupid escalation fears.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/494438/IMG_1076-2831935.png
View Quote
Dead russians
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:
When they are evasive and never acknowledging of their countries crimes, I will call them orcs.

When a Russkie acknowledges that Russia fucked up and helped founded communism, helped create genocide and spreading a garbage ideology that killed over 100 million people and more, I don't call them Orcs.

View Quote

I can't help but notice the irony of a Russia and Russian people turned hyper-nationalistic and jingoist, who constantly insist upon their own racial exceptionalism and the inevitability of Russian world domination... turning around and screaming racism because of the use of the word "orc."
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By ILfreedom:
The Russian excuse of "you made me do this" is akin to a wife beater. After he thrashes his wife he says to her "Look what you made me do".

It's lame and stupid but some in the West gobble it up.
View Quote

no, its more like BPD, borderline personality disorder. and it cant be fixed.
but glad you said it because it makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:41:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4xGM300m] [#9]

Powik

Fucking tweet won't embed.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:42:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Dead russians
View Quote

Places where if Ukraine were to attack Russia, many would condemn it.  

As has been pointed out elsewhere tho, that "red line" has technically already been crossed in spades since Russia illegally annexed Kherson.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:46:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

I was living in a motel in utah when the invasion started, and a friend and i were watching tucker.  I don't normally watch, as i don't have cable... but the motel did.  He was a fan of tucker's, but as we watched the show as the invasion unfolded, he became disgusted with someone he had agreed with on 90% of what was on his show.  He's now been back and forth to Ukraine at least 5 times and helped train hundreds (probably thousands) of people on battlefield medicine and emergency care.  Unfortunately, most who watched tucker didn't see things as my friend and i did... and went with whatever narrative he was pushing.  Honestly (again admitting i didn't watch him regularly, mostly clips online) i was on board with tucker most of the time too... but this is an issue that is disqualifying as far as I'm concerned.  If you can't fathom why support for Ukraine is in America's interest, then at the very least get on board with supporting people fighting for their freedom against an invading army.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By kncook:
Originally Posted By Capta:
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
Originally Posted By AROKIE:
Can you believe they are trying to get this thread shut down due to us in here using the word "orc" or Drunks" to describe russians???  GD'ers are complaining to mods about this thread because they said we are "racist"... they hate the fact we support ukraine so bad they are using democrat tactics to get anything supportive of Ukraine cleared from arfcom... ive never seen anything like whats happening here.... They think we are being RACIST!!?? ....
Sad thing is a lot of screen names in that thread and others, i have had a lot of respect for over the years , now they seem like different people .

it's all fucked up.

Yep. I know just who you’re talking about.
It just goes to show the power of Propaganda.   Given enough time, and using the right levers, anyone can be turned and directed.    It’s the most unexpected and disappointing thing I’ve seen in my lifetime.  
Additionally many people are deeply afflicted by Binary thinking.  ie. “Biden is Bad, therefore everything he supports is Bad”.

Amen to that, seeing it in action in real life with family and friends is the worst.

My dad was one of the more unpleasant shocks I’ve had.  The subject of Ukraine kinda came up by accident a few months ago.  I expected his attitude to be basically “whatever, not our business.”  Which would be pretty much in keeping with his politics and at least understandable.
Instead, some things that stuck out:  “Zelensky’s an IDIOT.”  “He’s over here BEGGING.”  “Ukraine’s going to be destroyed!”  The most disturbing thing to me is that he sounded almost eager for the last statement to be true.
I was stunned.  He couldn't or wouldn't address why Zelensky was an idiot and was vague about why he believed the rest, except that, essentially, Ukraine had helped Biden/hurt Trump.  I told him that Ukraine wasn’t going to be destroyed and Russia had already taken massive losses and was headed for collapse.  I was pretty angry and figured it wasn’t a good idea to turn it into a long argument.
Where is it coming from?  Based on his history, Trump, and the political “in” that Trumpism gave to our foreign enemies.  Hyper-polarization (probably driven by foreign influencers) has convinced a chunk of Americans that other Americans are their literal enemies, and whoever is the enemy of our domestic political “enemies” is our friend.  My dad’s very intelligent, but IMO has wholeheartedly swallowed Trumpism and the influencers that surround it.  We’ve gotten into it a few times over that previously.  I couldn’t get out of him exactly where he was picking these things up.  I doubt anything will change for him at this point.
My mom and stepdad not nearly so much.  Both have to some degree swallowed Trumpism, and are still, IMO, somewhat ambiguous about Ukraine because of the perception “they helped Biden and hurt Trump.”  But they both remember Russia is the enemy and think the invasion is wrong, and hope Russia is defeated.

A lot of older folks were on Facebook and watch Tucker “I hope Russia wins” Carlson when he was at the height of his popularity. By God if tucker said it it’s got to be true since much of the other stuff he said was…right? Why do I have to defend it? Never mind they can’t point out Ukraine on a map….Tucker said it and he is conservatism!

I was living in a motel in utah when the invasion started, and a friend and i were watching tucker.  I don't normally watch, as i don't have cable... but the motel did.  He was a fan of tucker's, but as we watched the show as the invasion unfolded, he became disgusted with someone he had agreed with on 90% of what was on his show.  He's now been back and forth to Ukraine at least 5 times and helped train hundreds (probably thousands) of people on battlefield medicine and emergency care.  Unfortunately, most who watched tucker didn't see things as my friend and i did... and went with whatever narrative he was pushing.  Honestly (again admitting i didn't watch him regularly, mostly clips online) i was on board with tucker most of the time too... but this is an issue that is disqualifying as far as I'm concerned.  If you can't fathom why support for Ukraine is in America's interest, then at the very least get on board with supporting people fighting for their freedom against an invading army.

What did Tucker say that was so bad so early to turn your friend off?
I know that he said he was on Russia's side a couple years ago but that was before the invasion.
I know he's been rather weak on supporting Ukraine but I don't really know exactly what he said because I don't listen to him.

I find it hard to care about what's in America's best interest regarding Ukraine when our government is doing everything it can to destroy this country internally. Nor is their motive pure regarding anything they do regarding Ukraine.

I do staunchly support Ukraine just because they are defending themselves against the invading tyrant. Anyone who believes in and cares about freedom should be supporting someone resisting an invader. A part of me kind of wishes I was there helping them.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By MelGibsonEnthusiast:
Question for those that know: would it be possible for us to deliver a noteworthy amount of M198s?
View Quote

Possibly. But if we are going to send more artillery, I think M109s would be far more useful and survivable. Considering the post-Cold War cuts to our force structure, there should be quite a few of them in depot storage that we aren't using.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:
Can't call them Orks?

How about: Дерьмо между ушами?
How about: Infant raping subhuman balls of puss?

Why is it that when Stormfront assholes get kicked in the dick, they whinge like little bitches for universal application of dick kicking?
View Quote

I can't speak for anyone else, you can call them whatever you wish.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:48:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blueballs] [#14]
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

I can't help but notice the irony of a Russia and Russian people turned hyper-nationalistic and jingoist, who constantly insist upon their own racial exceptionalism and the inevitability of Russian world domination... turning around and screaming racism because of the use of the word "orc."
View Quote

It isn't Russians screaming because of the word "orc" here.  It's the Sketti's and other pro Russian or anti current thing edge lords who are stirring up bs by claiming a somewhat derogatory term which is ironically embraced by Russians like ukebros is here by some as racist even though Russia is a nationality and not a race.  Bending to that kind of pressure just encourages more Karenism.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#15]
That was either a frag or a GP-30 that got the lead guys. Not necessarily LOS
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 12:55:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: apr67] [#16]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

It amazes me that we even have to have this bullshit when you can read tweet after tweet or Russians referring to Ukrainians as hohols.
But a couple of Sallies here on Arfcom want to try to cry racism.
View Quote

I don't aspire to be just as good as the Russians.  I don't aspire to see AR15.Com be only as good as twitter, a place where no logical discourse has ever taken place.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:04:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By apr67:

I don't aspire to be just as good as the Russians.  I don't aspire to see AR15.Com be only as good as twitter, a place where no logical discourse has ever taken place.

View Quote

Again, words do not dehumanize Russians. The actions of Russians in Ukraine and in support of that invasion dehumanize Russians.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Of course, there are other ways of factoring cost benefit analysis, but this was an interesting chart.

Note the artillery cost of Excalibur is for taking out a target at 30km.   Also of note is the 90% chance of hitting targets with Switchblade 600.   Plus an over 93% chance of defeating armor with Javelin.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxNEyq-WIAALUXb?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

A long time ago, I led a study to look at technology impact on .mil type aircraft. One of those was looking at technology impact assessments on bomber aircraft. Dollars per target killed was my metric. The .mil study participants had never thought of looking at that as a metric. Now it's de rigueur.

This chart also points to a fundamental change in warfare where air dominance can't be achieved. It will be interesting to see if it causes any upheavals in our own warfighting strategy.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:34:05 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

That was obviously something practiced. What the hell was it, though?
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:36:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

View All Quotes

Haka. Maori war dance.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:37:38 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

New Zealand Haka.

https://www.newzealand.com/us/feature/haka/#:~:text=The%20haka%20is%20a%20ceremonial,to%20accompany%20a%20loud%20chant
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Sorry for OT but I hope that's true so I can laugh at the Iranians getting a taste of their own medicine.

View All Quotes
Sorry for OT but I hope that's true so I can laugh at the Iranians getting a taste of their own medicine.

Heavy Fighting is continuing to take place along the Border with Iran and Afghanistan, with reports from earlier today stating that Taliban Forces utilizing American Towed-Artillery and other Equipment had Captured a Iranian Border Security Post near the City of Zabol in the Baluchestan Province.

Hmmm.  The stuff we left being put to good use…hmmm.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Heavy Fighting is continuing to take place along the Border with Iran and Afghanistan, with reports from earlier today stating that Taliban Forces utilizing American Towed-Artillery and other Equipment had Captured a Iranian Border Security Post near the City of Zabol in the Baluchestan Province.

4D chess
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By fike:

4D chess
View Quote

Don't give GD ideas...
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:47:31 PM EDT
[#25]

4D chess
View Quote

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

10:10

In the future, US Infantry will be clearing trenches using 15lb battle rifles with 20 round mags holding .270WSSM...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

After exhaustive analysis and debate the Taliban decided their AKs and PKM machineguns were over-matched by 14.5” M4s and have decided to upgrade their entire army with the superior firepower and accuracy of the M4. One Taliban warlord is quoted as saying “That PKM is a heavy bitch!  Who needs a full size cartridge these days?  Our soldiers will soon be able to carry 50% more ammunition and hit targets beyond 50 meters with precision fire. The full size 7.62 cartridge is dead end for the infantry. “

That might have happened 😂

10:10

In the future, US Infantry will be clearing trenches using 15lb battle rifles with 20 round mags holding .270WSSM...

I have a feeling that, by the time this thing comes to fruition (with all of the "improvements"), a lot of grunts will miss the lightweight and nimble M-14  
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:49:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Total tally of Shahed drones.

View Quote

The extremely high Shaheed shootdown rates seem to say the Ukrainians have another system in operation.  I don’t think Patriot is getting all of those, or even NASAMS.  Maybe the 70mm guided rockets, or more Gepards, or something.  Probably won’t know for a while.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#28]

But, sanctions aren’t having any effect.
If only every Russian could work 800 hours per week, that would go some way toward mitigating the 40x difference between Russia’s and NATO’s economies.
Fuckin’ morons.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:56:10 PM EDT
[#29]
DISCOVER UKRAINE: GENERAL ZALUZHNYI
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By coralreefer:

This world can't get any crazier! Now we have to choose a side between Iran and Taliban!!  Can they both fight till the last man standing, and hopefully he will be on one leg!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By coralreefer:
Originally Posted By yekimak:
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:

That's a shitload of Shitheads.
Thats what was probably on that Iranian military cargo plane that landed near Moscow a few days ago.

Well the taliban just declared war on Iran and said they'd do a better job at it than Americans..... So...

This world can't get any crazier! Now we have to choose a side between Iran and Taliban!!  Can they both fight till the last man standing, and hopefully he will be on one leg!

The "2nd order effect" to that is that the Pakistani ISI is responsible for forming the Taliban initially and has deep ties to many of the Taliban groups (lookin' at you "Haquanni Network".  So, we have the potential for the Taliban to trigger a conflict between a potential nuclear power (Iran) and a declared nuclear power (Pakistan).  We could see a scenario where three groups hostile to the US end up wiping each other out.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Ayada:

Don't give GD ideas...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ayada:

4D chess

Don't give GD ideas...

lol,
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:02:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fike] [#32]

View All Quotes

4D chess

Sometimes, but it’s no reason to pass up an opportunity for some after the fact rebranding.

4D chess razzle dazzle is stronk.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Super cool HIMARS 6-shot black powder cannon model that really fires - major want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NonCredibleDefense/comments/13tytr0/latest_himars_attack_is_brutal/
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:06:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#34]

The extremely high Shaheed shootdown rates seem to say the Ukrainians have another system in operation.  I don’t think Patriot is getting all of those, or even NASAMS.  Maybe the 70mm guided rockets, or more Gepards, or something.  Probably won’t know for a while.
View All Quotes
Total tally of Shahed drones.

Thankfully I don't think Patriot or Nasams is getting the majority of these.   I think it is the better air defense radar network that has been setup, then they were able to get gun truck and manpad teams in areas to shoot at the drones, remember they have hours to get into likely positions.  Then Gepards, and various short and medium range systems would go for other discovered drones in range.  Last thing you would want is to use Patriot and Nasams on them unless you had to.  Nasams is better suited for cruise missiles, Patriot overlaps then.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:
Super cool HIMARS 6-shot black powder cannon model that really fires - major want.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NonCredibleDefense/comments/13tytr0/latest_himars_attack_is_brutal/
View Quote

Defeated a Nokia?...mother of god
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:24:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Multiple strikes in Russian territory in the last 10 min.  Mostly along the coast.

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

I know that he said he was on Russia's side a couple years ago but that was before the invasion.
I know he's been rather weak on supporting Ukraine but I don't really know exactly what he said because I don't listen to him.

I find it hard to care about what's in America's best interest regarding Ukraine when our government is doing everything it can to destroy this country internally. Nor is their motive pure regarding anything they do regarding Ukraine.

I do staunchly support Ukraine just because they are defending themselves against the invading tyrant. Anyone who believes in and cares about freedom should be supporting someone resisting an invader. A part of me kind of wishes I was there helping them.

View Quote

I'll apologize if someone has already posted this before me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjHtXQ17sA
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#39]

This could mean cruise missiles after last nights Shahed attack.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:30:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#41]
They write from the south
"Good news:
In Nikolsky, they hit the Military Commissariat. There is confirmation for 200."

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:37:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#43]
Multiple strikes in Russian territory in the last 10 min.  Mostly along the coast.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxPAr_iWcAAFtf4?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Just saw the end of this.

💥 Under Maoiupole, hitting the Rashist base in the "Sonyachny" camp
https://t.me/Tsaplienko/32709

Quiet already in Mariupol.

Explosions were also heard in Berdyansk, captured by the Russian Federation

A series of explosions rang out in temporarily occupied Berdyansk and Mariupol
At least 5 explosions rang out in the Berdyansk community, Ukrainian defenders hit Russian positions, the Berdyansk city military administration reported.
Also, explosions were heard in Mariupol and in the suburbs, there are hits on the bases of the occupiers, said Petro Andryushchenko, the adviser to the mayor of the city.

https://t.me/UkraineNow/33706
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:40:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kpacman:
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

Embedded:

Tucker Carlson: I Love Putin Supercut

And it should be pointed out this is all after the invasion, not him saying it "a couple years ago".
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#46]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxPAr_iWcAAFtf4?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

First vid . Cool hearing the storm cruise missiles
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:54:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

View Quote

I was sure that Nokia was going to survive.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Chick (?) in the back row half-assing it needs to drop and give me 20.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 2:59:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Prime] [#49]

https://www.rbc.ua/rus/news/aviatsiya-bula-zaluchena-vidbittya-nichnoyi-1685269615.html

General Staff reports deserting of over 100 Russian soldiers. About 80 Russian soldiers in the occupied city of Lysychansk, Luhansk Oblast, as well as about 30 mercenaries near Bakhmut in Donetsk Oblast deserted from the battlefield, the General Staff reported on May 28.

❗️ The Rashists control the Shaheds via satellite, - the Air Force spokesman
These drones are trying to mislead Ukrainian air defense.
Ignat explained the treachery of the kamikaze drone attack. He says that it is because of this that the air alarm can last a long time.
"They flew from the south and the north. Then they fly in groups, in batches they fly in different directions, each drone has its own route, each UAV has GPS navigation, is controlled via a satellite, so it can even fly in a circle and strike in a certain time," says Ignat.
He added that the enemy is trying to confuse and mislead our anti-aircraft defense, for this it uses the topography of the area to disappear from radars.
According to him, at night, the most effective means against the Shahed are anti-aircraft guided missiles, which have a large area of damage, compared to a small anti-aircraft missile.

https://t.me/Tsaplienko/32698

Link Posted: 5/28/2023 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#50]
❗️The take-off of 4 TU-95ms aircraft and 2 TU-22M3 aircraft is reported

4 sides of TU-95ms are flying towards potential launch sites.

https://t.me/Tsaplienko/32712
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4119 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top