Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4127 of 5592)
Page / 5592
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:23:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Several tg channels reporting explosions in Sevastopol. No details yet.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Again the reason I did not trust or believe the information in those leaks was real.

View Quote

That would be dumb even for them.
If we assume the leaks date to prior to Patriot, SAMPT, and most NASAMS, it would really only apply to Soviet gear like S300 and BUK.  They’re perfectly aware that western systems are present in numbers now, but they’re still flinging LR PGMs like it was the start of the war.
I think it’s either a political demand (from Putin) to show results against western systems, or they’re desperate enough to use anything and everything while it can do them some good.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Russian helicopters disappearing now.

https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1663167394578137089

I wonder if it is an ELINT or ECM Mi-8 eating a missile.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

In the Bryansk region of the Russian Federation, in the city of Klintsy, a helicopter fell - Mash.

Before falling, he circled over the city for a long time, after that he collapsed on a house in the private sector.

There is no information about the victims yet.

Definitely seems like a deliberate effort to me.  Those ELINT/ECM helicopters could also be DF-ing on Ukrainian units, and triangulating would be a good way to track deployments before an offensive.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

That's what I was thinking too. I mean, having to pack them 2-3 to a spot is great from the standpoint of "we've been given lots of planes" but not great when it comes to missile attacks on an airfield, obviously.

But, looking at the pic...where the hell else would they park them? Out in the field? On the runway?

I don't know how many capable airfields Ukraine actually has or where they're located (possibly too close to the front), and maybe the ones they do have all look like this, a traffic jam of planes. I certainly hope so. But if they can, maybe they should fly some of those to emptier fields.

In any event, there could be several explanations for that close-packing. Only one of them is ignorance/stupidity, and considering what I've seen from them in the past, as well as the advisors in theater, I'm going to discount it for now. I'm really hoping it's just "we're full...can we clear out some local mall parking lots?"

Slava Ukraini. Heroyam Slava.
View Quote

Maybe its a forward type staging airfield for some upcoming festivities? Maybe something specific about that field that is needed for the SU-24's or it's specific ordinance? Anyway it's a miracle that Ukraine has functioning airfields at all, thanks to UA tenacity and RU ineptitude. Losses must be expected.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I'm pretty sure I have the same muffs. And I agree with everything you said about them. The fact that they hear directionaly is pretty amazing.
View Quote

No markings on them. The package was M-Tac, but probably just rebranded. Has a knob on each muff to adjust volume. They work remarkably well.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:36:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Easterner:

No markings on them. The package was M-Tac, but probably just rebranded. Has a knob on each muff to adjust volume. They work remarkably well.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230529_192522_jpg-2833331.JPG
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By stone-age:

I'm pretty sure I have the same muffs. And I agree with everything you said about them. The fact that they hear directionaly is pretty amazing.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230529_192522_jpg-2833331.JPG
I have those exact muffs.  They work pretty darn well . . . just be aware that they eat batteries.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:37:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
We can. We kill thousands for every kia we take, not even the Orcs can withstand that. We are capable of providing one sided meat grinders, they don't have that ability.
View Quote

Yeah. Between Russia's steel jaw and the USA's 20 foot long murderous punching arm...I'll take our ability to dish it out over their ability to take punishment.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:37:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:39:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Capta:

If we assume the leaks date to prior to Patriot, SAMPT, and most NASAMS, it would really only apply to Soviet gear like S300 and BUK.  They’re perfectly aware that western systems are present in numbers now, but they’re still flinging LR PGMs like it was the start of the war.
I think it’s either a political demand (from Putin) to show results against western systems, or they’re desperate enough to use anything and everything while it can do them some good.
View All Quotes

Again the reason I did not trust or believe the information in those leaks was real.

See the leaked document below, it mentions Patriot lol.  Also says the systems cannot be "layered"  It is pure disinformation in my opinion to lure the Russians to waste precious missile resources.

Anyone worried about their clearance, please don't click the link.

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

One of our local high schools do a haka before games.
View Quote

Cultural appropriation.  Hahah
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By m24shooter:

One of our local high schools do a haka before games.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:44:09 PM EDT
[#14]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxRk7QFWAAEoWvN?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

20 year old picture, maybe older.

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#15]
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxSdFQRWAAEJN4t?format=jpg&name=medium

These are actually PAC-3 interceptions over Kiev.  You can see the short sash and puffy contrails from the thrust vectoring of the missile to steer itself into the incoming missile just before the impact.

Compare with test footage, about 30 seconds in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3JrbKCHbwI

View Quote

Super cool!
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxRk7QFWAAEoWvN?format=jpg&name=900x900

lol, someone was having fun with it, the comments were pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Shadyman:

Russia is running out of time, demographics are working against them. Plus, all their young smart tech people are getting out if they can. Russia can keep on burning through all the outlying provinces young people. But there are rumblings out there from the mothers and wives that they are taking the brunt of the punishment of Putin’s War. And Putin’s government is doing everything to protect the middle class that lives around Moscow and St. Pete. Putin is waiting and hoping Trump will win the election so he can manipulate him into cutting off help to Ukraine and long term, Europe and NATO.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shadyman:
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

People have argued that Russia, with a population of 140 million has a huge advantage over Ukraine's 40+mil. But finding MOTIVATED AND TRAINABLE soldiers is a whole other matter. Probably Russia's population has maybe 0.5% of the population that qualify and most of them have already been mobilized and expended. At this point, I think finding motivated patriots willing to die in Ukraine are hard to find in Russia and press-ganged and abused mobiks who just want to survive will not cut it. Meanwhile in Ukraine, probably 20% of the population are motivated and trainable (I'm just pulling these numbers out of my ass but hopefully you get my point).

And then we have the issue of equipment...

Russia is running out of time, demographics are working against them. Plus, all their young smart tech people are getting out if they can. Russia can keep on burning through all the outlying provinces young people. But there are rumblings out there from the mothers and wives that they are taking the brunt of the punishment of Putin’s War. And Putin’s government is doing everything to protect the middle class that lives around Moscow and St. Pete. Putin is waiting and hoping Trump will win the election so he can manipulate him into cutting off help to Ukraine and long term, Europe and NATO.

Trump isn’t going to win another election.  The “best” he can do is prevent a Republican from winning by splitting the vote, which may be the point.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By coralreefer:

This world can't get any crazier! Now we have to choose a side between Iran and Taliban!!  Can they both fight till the last man standing, and hopefully he will be on one leg!
View Quote

No need to choose one of them over the other.  Both of them have been a cancer to the civilized world for over 40 years so I'm rooting for mutual annihilation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:01:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Oooo, awkward.

View Quote

Ha, the Kazakhs have figured out there’s money to be made that Russia can’t take the lion’s share of.
Whatever you do, don’t drink any tea you didn’t make personally.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:08:52 PM EDT
[#20]

No other details, but this Russian report is all I have at the moment, and he has posted stuff that is very incorrect at times.

Don't know when the satellite photo was taken, but I would not be keeping the Su-24's packed together in revetments like that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxTENXAX0AAS9vK?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
View All Quotes

Very unfortunate. I guess the Russians got lucky? Falling debris or one of the Shitheads snuck through?

No other details, but this Russian report is all I have at the moment, and he has posted stuff that is very incorrect at times.

Don't know when the satellite photo was taken, but I would not be keeping the Su-24's packed together in revetments like that.

About the strike on the airfield near Starokonstantinov, Khmelnitsky region

The targets of today's nightly massive strike were many objects of the Ukrainian Air Force . At the moment, confirming data have been received about the hit of two cruise missiles and several attack drones "Geran-2" on the airfield near the town of Starokonstantinov.

Coordinates: 49.746721, 27.268683

According to reports, as a result of the strike, two Su-24M fighters, a maintenance hangar and a fuel depot were damaged / destroyed, and damage to the runway was also reported.

In addition, local residents report a strong fire at the airfield, which is still accompanied by smoldering fuel and lubricants, as well as multiple explosions that sounded after the impact

I think its misdirection.

Ukraine inherited 120 Su-24s from the Soviet breakup. At the time of the 2014 invasion, they had about a dozen flyable. Two were claimed shot down. In 2019, they had also kicked off a rebuild/modernization program. When the 2022 invasion kicked off, they still, reportedly, had about a dozen flyable. The claims so far are 16 shot down and 6 destroyed on the ground. Obviously they had a few more flying than reported.

There's right around 90 Su-24 in these photos. I think the doubles and triples are probably unflyable parts-donor aircraft. The ones stacked on top of each other definitely aren't flying.

Starokonstantinov

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Bila Tserkva
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By doc540:

correct

"you cannot win a killing contest with Russia"  or something to that effect
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By doc540:

If the USA lost 400 troops total in a day, there would be Congressional hearing, talks of impeachment and certainly protests.

Whatever else we can say about Russia, we cannot say they have a glass jaw.

correct

"you cannot win a killing contest with Russia"  or something to that effect

DPICM has entered the chat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:13:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Very unfortunate. I guess the Russians got lucky? Falling debris or one of the Shitheads snuck through?
View All Quotes

I think it’s inevitable that some get through.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Getting it all together. Picked up some noise canceling slim ear muffs that fit under a MICH Hemet or can be used with a FAST high cut, pants, multi-tool and a little pouch for it, and bumpers for the combat shirt elbows. I've got some knee inserts coming in the mail. Most of the gear is from M-Tac that also has a store in town. Probably the best stuff made in Ukraine. Also got a rain cover for the backpack last week. Thanks to everyone that has helped me out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230529_153527_jpg-2833148.JPG

I really like the ear muffs. There's a microphone in each muff that actually helps me to hear better, and closes when the noise level increases.

View Quote

Lots of spare batteries for those ear muffs
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DPeacher:

No need to choose one of them over the other.  Both of them have been a cancer to the civilized world for over 40 years so I'm rooting for mutual annihilation.
View Quote

Exactly. It's like Aids getting in a fight with herpes. I hope Taliban gets froggy enough Iran has to keep the shitheads for domestic use
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#25]

Lol
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

The old guy letting kids run past so he can get into the wine store.

Priority.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

Ukraine inherited 120 Su-24s from the Soviet breakup. At the time of the 2014 invasion, they had about a dozen flyable. Two were claimed shot down. In 2019, they had also kicked off a rebuild/modernization program. When the 2022 invasion kicked off, they still, reportedly, had about a dozen flyable. The claims so far are 16 shot down and 6 destroyed on the ground. Obviously they had a few more flying than reported.

There's right around 90 Su-24 in these photos. I think the doubles and triples are probably unflyable parts-donor aircraft. The ones stacked on top of each other definitely aren't flying.

Starokonstantinov

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/Ukraine1_JPG-2833375.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/Ukraine2_JPG-2833376.JPG

Bila Tserkva
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/Ukraine3_JPG-2833377.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/Ukraine4_jpg-2833381.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/48680/Ukraine5_JPG-2833383.JPG
View All Quotes

The targets of today's nightly massive strike were many objects of the Ukrainian Air Force . At the moment, confirming data have been received about the hit of two cruise missiles and several attack drones "Geran-2" on the airfield near the town of Starokonstantinov.

According to reports, as a result of the strike, two Su-24M fighters, a maintenance hangar and a fuel depot were damaged / destroyed, and damage to the runway was also reported.

In addition, local residents report a strong fire at the airfield, which is still accompanied by smoldering fuel and lubricants, as well as multiple explosions that sounded after the impact

Starokonstantinov

Bila Tserkva

I notice when Russians get precise hits, its at old Soviet facilities where they would have documented coordinate information in their archives.

This recent old aircraft boneyard, the old ammunition storage site, and the rocket fuel disposal location. Makes a nice boom and headline for propaganda but largely irrelevant and ineffective. I hope Ukraine keeps the good stuff at new, post-Soviet locations.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:46:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:47:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ryan_Ruck] [#29]
Originally Posted By m35ben:
Attachment Attached File
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Medicin3Man:

View Quote

I think that was raised in the last few years but they have been doing it for at least 25-30 years.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Prime:

Memorial Day is a national Day of Remembrance, celebrated annually on the last Monday of May. This day is dedicated to the memory of American servicemen who have died in all wars and armed conflicts in which the United States has ever participated.

The tradition of celebrating this day was born after the American Civil War and was originally dedicated to the Northern soldiers who died in this war. After the First World War, soldiers who died in other military conflicts began to be remembered on this day.

Since 1971, Memorial Day has officially become a US national holiday. Americans visit cemeteries and war memorials on this day. The US flag is at half-mast until 12 o'clock local time. Many Americans consider it the actual start of summer. Traditionally, it is accompanied by family events, picnics and sports events.

A similar American holiday is Veterans Day, celebrated on November 11. This day is dedicated to all veterans, both living and dead.

P.S. in the USA there is an old saying - every peaceful day is Veteran's Day and Memorial Day.

American infantryman

https://t.me/usinfantryman1/14212

View Quote

My parents called it Decoration Day.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#32]

I still believe that actual Russians (who support the war) like the orc name. It is consistent with their desire, above all else, to be feared. I bet the coc folks who complained about the term "orc" are 100% woke American assholes that infest corporate America now.
View Quote

You're wrong.  They're against Ukraine simply because the Biden admin is providing limited support to Ukraine.  If the Trump administration was still in power and providing 10 times the current levels of support, they would support it 100% and clamor for more.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#33]

People have argued that Russia, with a population of 140 million has a huge advantage over Ukraine's 40+mil. But finding MOTIVATED AND TRAINABLE soldiers is a whole other matter. Probably Russia's population has maybe 0.5% of the population that qualify and most of them have already been mobilized and expended. At this point, I think finding motivated patriots willing to die in Ukraine are hard to find…

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Russia has been drawing conscripts mostly from the outlying provinces, avoiding as much  as possible from Moscow and St Petersburg which has the largest share of population.  They can’t mobilize forever. That is one of their false bravado narratives, Stronk!

Their latest online mobilization has fallen far short of the target 400K. If they want more conscripts they will HAVE TO pull much more from those pampered urban areas. Russians are very Moscow centric. They don’t give a shit about what happens to the provinces. Everything is geared towards providing and protecting Moscow. If Putin starts sending 100-200K from Moscow area there will be outrage when the boys go missing, get raped, or are killed in frontal assaults or filthy trenches.

No Russia has a very limited supply of conscripts before the power base gets bled as well. Ukraine has a much deeper conscript pool. They are fighting for their existence. Plus they are doing a much better job of evacuating wounded and fast medical treatment. Ukraine probably only needs half as many as the Russians do every month to replenish the lines.

People have argued that Russia, with a population of 140 million has a huge advantage over Ukraine's 40+mil. But finding MOTIVATED AND TRAINABLE soldiers is a whole other matter. Probably Russia's population has maybe 0.5% of the population that qualify and most of them have already been mobilized and expended. At this point, I think finding motivated patriots willing to die in Ukraine are hard to find…

Russia has a long history of trying to overwhelm the enemy with vast amounts of cannon fodder.    It worked out badly in WW-1 and then, they  drew all the wrong conclusions when sorta worked in a WW-II, with America and Britain supplying the logistics.  We Also had seriously degraded German logistics.   Essentially, Russia is paying the price now, for believing all their own bullshit propaganda about the great patriotic war.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#34]

You're wrong.  They're against Ukraine simply because the Biden admin is providing limited support to Ukraine.  If the Trump administration was still in power and providing 10 times the current levels of support, they would support it 100% and clamor for more.
View All Quotes

I still believe that actual Russians (who support the war) like the orc name. It is consistent with their desire, above all else, to be feared. I bet the coc folks who complained about the term "orc" are 100% woke American assholes that infest corporate America now.

I mostly agree with you. But I also saw the protests at Trump rallies when he failed to pull us out of the mid east.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:11:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By strykr:

No, it is a jobs program. It is aimed to protect the jobs of Polish truck drivers in the EU. Ukrainian truckers have no right to earn a wage in the EU. They probably want Ukraine/Russia to unload the cargo and pay them to deliver the goods to their destination instead.
View Quote

The Ukrainians are allowed to work and live freely for 3 years from June of 2022.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

Russia has a long history of trying to overwhelm the enemy with vast amounts of cannon fodder.    It worked out badly in WW-1 and then, they  drew all the wrong conclusions when sorta worked in a WW-II, with America and Britain supplying the logistics.  We Also had seriously degraded German logistics.   Essentially, Russia is paying the price now, for believing all their own bullshit propaganda about the great patriotic war.
View Quote

I tend to agree with you.
A lack of insight and self-awareness tends to limit your ability to evolve, adapt, and make corrections in a fluid world.
As a great warrior-poet once said, "A man's got to know his limitations."
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:22:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Starokonstantinov

Bila Tserkva

View All Quotes

Starokonstantinov

Bila Tserkva

Thanks for the insight Dracster, some good points.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#39]

DPICM has entered the chat.
View Quote

GWHD actually
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:33:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Brok3n:

Should the Rooskies manage to destroy the Patriot.. we should a replacement right back in by next-day air just to piss them off even more.
View Quote

There should be 2 more of them sitting in Poland right now as "on-the-shelf ready spares" along with everything required to have them operational in Ukraine in 12 hours or less.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Its almost kinda shocking to hear about the Russians actually using these missiles against a military target for a change.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

I enjoy the irony of the Taliban turning and biting the hand that fed them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:43:59 PM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

Sounds too lenient. Hardly takes them out of circulation. I’d give at least 30 days for first offense and then 1-3 years for second offense.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:48:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RockNwood] [#44]

View Quote

I would imagine all of the Middle East are calculating Iskander versus Patriot performance and who they want as defense vendors and allies.

European nations are probably re-examining their budgets and thinking Can we possibly scrape together enough for a Patriot umbrella?
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Schmigs:

The Ukrainians are allowed to work and live freely for 3 years from June of 2022.
View All Quotes

No, it is a jobs program. It is aimed to protect the jobs of Polish truck drivers in the EU. Ukrainian truckers have no right to earn a wage in the EU. They probably want Ukraine/Russia to unload the cargo and pay them to deliver the goods to their destination instead.

Thanks, I was not aware of that. Still, Poland is banning vehicles not people so I guess their decision does not violate that, but has the same effect. Poland wants their cut of the EU money going towards Ukraine so the truckers don't turn against their own government.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 5/29/2023 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Definitely seems like a deliberate effort to me.  Those ELINT/ECM helicopters could also be DF-ing on Ukrainian units, and triangulating would be a good way to track deployments before an offensive.
View All Quotes

In the Bryansk region of the Russian Federation, in the city of Klintsy, a helicopter fell - Mash.

Before falling, he circled over the city for a long time, after that he collapsed on a house in the private sector.

There is no information about the victims yet.

Can’t eject from an MI-8.

Those are highly trained crew going down with those ELINT birds.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#48]

See the leaked document below, it mentions Patriot lol.  Also says the systems cannot be "layered"  It is pure disinformation in my opinion to lure the Russians to waste precious missile resources.

Click To View Spoiler

View All Quotes

Click To View Spoiler

The “leak” is seeming more and more like an intentional plant.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:
I wonder if Ukraine and Russia are negotiating an end to the war. I am trying to make sense of how much hype there has been around the counter offensive that never comes.

It makes no sense to advertise a counter offensive, you would want to maintain some element of surprise, and it should have started by now.

Unless the hyped counter offensive is just meant to strengthen Ukraine's bargaining position by convincing the Russians they have a lot to lose if they don't make a deal.
View Quote

Um... no..
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 3:10:00 PM EDT
[#50]

Thanks, I was not aware of that. Still, Poland is banning vehicles not people so I guess their decision does not violate that, but has the same effect. Poland wants their cut of the EU money going towards Ukraine so the truckers don't turn against their own government.
View All Quotes

Can you explain  the part about how this affects UA truckers when it's  Russian and Belarusian vehicles  being prohibited from entering  Poland?
Page / 5592
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 4127 of 5592)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top